Carla Reads About Tim and Liz

Story Info
Bob joins his neighbor on her deck.
870 words
3.46
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Carla as she read all three of my stories about Tim and Liz. From my seat next to her at the computer terminal on her patio deck, I watched her physically change. She didn't utter a word for the four or five minutes she spent reading, but her body told me much. Well into the first story she leaned forward just enough so her nipples grazed the edge of the table with each breath she took. They hardened under the bikini top -- which caused me to swell and strain against my tight swim trunks. I couldn't see her crotch under the table, but I knew she was getting excited by the way she squirmed in her seat.

At the end of the first story, she leaned back in her chair and let out a silent "Whew." She looked over at me with a slightly glazed look in her eyes, then quickly went to the second story. I backed my chair away from the table a bit so I could watch her better. Now she could see my stiffness if she chose to, but her eyes were riveted on the display screen. By now, my trunks were getting quite uncomfortable and I wanted to readjust myself, but I kept my hands away from my crotch and just enjoyed the view.

Carla was squirming more now and her legs were opening and closing rhythmically. I imagined her bottoms were becoming quite moist. Actually, my imagination was going wild. In it, I was lavishing her with kisses, fondling her breasts and exploring the wetness under her bikini.

I don't know why I led Carla to read the stories I wrote for Literotica. I didn't have any sinister motive to get into her pants -- no more than I had for the two years I've known her. She just was on her computer when I went over to take a dip in her pool and somehow, my feeble attempts at erotica came up in the conversation.

As she read the third story -- the one of me going down on Tim with Liz watching, she crossed her legs and started pumping furiously. My imagination changed gears and we were locked together making passionate love. Damn! She finished reading before she reached the climax she was working towards. I think that was when she first noticed my aroused condition.

She looked me squarely in the eye and asked, "Did you really do these things with Liz and Tim?"

"Well, not exactly." I didn't open up about the real events that actually happened between us. They are more unbelievable than what I wrote.

"Good. I've known them as long as I've known you. I don't really think they'd go for that." She turned slightly toward me and, yes -- her bikini was damp. "Do you think about me that way?"

There I went into fantasyland again. I was plunging into her as she cried for more and more. Coming back to reality, I had to admit, "Right now I am."

"Well, just get over it. And, by the way, do Liz and Tim know about this?"

"No." I felt my erection subsiding. "And I hope you won't tell them." Boy, I really meant that. I took quite a chance sharing my writing with Carla - a chance I was beginning to regret since she and Liz were quite close.

"What prompts you to write stuff like this?"

"Frankly, my dear Carla, I like reading porn and very little turns me on as much as my own fantasies do so I decided to write about them."

"Hmmm. I think we're crossing some sort of line here, but I have to say, they turn me on."

"I notice," as I looked directly at her crotch. "And I assume you noticed the effect it had on me. I was hoping they were good enough to get you to a climax. You sure seemed to be heading in that direction."

"Maybe if you wrote four stories instead of just three, I might have got there." She started moving her legs in that sensuous way again and I got rock-hard once more. "In fact, I could still get there if I had something to keep up my interest."

That did it! I stood up, lowered my trunks and stepped out of them. Carla's hand went under her bikini bottom immediately. I couldn't tell if she inserted fingers or was just rubbing herself. Right then I was thinking only about myself and my need to get off. I worked at it furiously as Carla watched and it didn't take long for that feeling I was waiting for. It started in my toes and worked all the way up my legs. I stood on my toes, arched my back, exploded and spurt all over the place. It had the right effect on Carla who got there right after me accompanied by a deep moan.

After we enjoyed a moment of relaxation and a long tongue-filled kiss, she smiled at me and queried, "Do you think you will ever write a story with me in it? If you do, just don't use all those dirty words."

"I think I just did."