All Comments on 'Carla's Revenge'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A WHO-DUN-IT

when and where and why. TK U MLJ LV NV

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 11 years ago
Bloodless

Relentlessly linear and impeccably logical. Heartless automatons fuck. I think you have written this story before, Bob.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good revenge story

I enjoyed reading how Carla and Bob worked together to get their revenge on their spouses.

I think Bob came out the winner, since his wife Heather is going out of her way to be a good wife towards Bob.

I would be hard to leave her after the kids were grown, if she was taking such good care of him.

Thanks for the read.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Much more acceptable

than mosty of the revenge stories I've read.

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
A great story

Thank-you again for another great story. I enjoyed it. Certainly worth 5 stars.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 11 years ago
And yet

you have three kids out there that are yours and you will never see them. What is the joy of that?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The Postponed Divorce and the TOP SECRET!!!!!!

1. I read it earlier on SOL and I gave it high feedback on storiesonline.net. The next story where the husbands decides on a postponed divorce Cpete had a story "Family Guy", where the husband postponed the divorce. In this story we can not see the future of Bob's marriage, so we can not know he will carry on his vow about the divorce, when his less child will be 18 years old.

2. A very interesting revenge to smuggle bastards on the nest of the loverboy's family, but Carla and Bob MUST HIDE THE SECRET FROM EVERYBODY BUT FROM THE CARLA's CHILDREN ABOUT THE BIOLOGICAL FATHERHOOD MUST BE HID WITH TOP SECRET WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting question

If Carla and Bob live in that 6 USA states, where after 4 years younger NO DNA TEST PROOF children the exhusbands do not have to pay children support and Josh reads LW hub and SOL and Josh checks his child(ren) secretly with DNA test befor their 4 years old birthday.........................

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The BETTER REVENGE

The better revenge 5 years later, If they lives in the other 44 USA states, Bob will divorce from Heather, because his less child will be 18 years old and Carla will divorce from Josh and they will live together, but they will not married, so Josh pais the children support to Bob and Carla. In case the true paternity mus be keep in top secret as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob can play the super step father role!!!!!!!!!

Dear JPB you should have written a longer epiloge, a much longer epiloge and a much better REVENGE STORY would have been!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
just wanted to say...

that you have one brilliant sick imagination about love, marriage, and relationships, as much as it turns my stomach to read about the people in your stories and wonder how much of them are there in the real world as much as i enjoy the reading, thanks for sharing, please try from time to time to write about some decent people with logical reactions to the situation of adultery.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Different But Good****

Poor Josh!! you play you pay 18yr x 3. Thanks for sharing BOB!!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
The sequel . . .

. . . is set up. When the last of the kids have gone Bob gets to have a conversation with Heather. I am sure JPB can turn the conversation into a great sequel.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Most excellent

Well done. A 5 and the only cuck is the original cheater.

MassubfunMassubfunover 11 years ago
Uhm. What about his kids?

He misses Carla. But not even a mention of missing his twin girls and his son? Ouch.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Duna has a pointli

The kids of Carla & Bob need to be protected in case of medical issues where heritage is important! Duna identifies that concern. The Information needs to be available, even if Carla were to die suddenly. But Josh needs to be kept out of the loop to the extent possible. This is why this is a terrible idea, no matter how good a revenge it makes in fiction! Once they are grown, or Carla and Josh divorce, it becomes great revenge (except for the impact on the kids!)

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice work

The truth is that Josh will get all the pleasure of having three children and the problem. He is what I call a true cuckold in that he does not have the slightest idea what is going on... Bob has given away his seed to Carla and not gained any children just a little revenge. Now the problem with his wife should be solved since she was only using Josh to get her ready for the main event....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Tough To Call

I don't believe in revenge sex. That makes this a tough tale to like. Somewhere down the line it's going to come up that Josh is not the father. That's when the shit hits the fan. The hell with the cheaters. I just hope the kids live a good life.

DWornockDWornockover 10 years ago
Cute revenge story.

Worth at least 4.5 stars.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
still stuck

Josh at least in most states is still on the hook for child support even if DNA shows that they are not biologically his.

He signed their birth certificates and has accepted them as his.

How to regain trust in Heather after a year long affair ?

So what if she spoils him, that is likely just guilt, and too little too late.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Very Common

A lot of men in particular hang in there until the youngest is out of the house. Then they move out and file for divorce. Whether cheating is involved or not, it tells you a lot about the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe he should look harder?

Or maybe he should just stick to the plan and divorce her when the time comes. He's got lots of time to plan and get his ducks in a row to send her away with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nope...

Bail out. A lifetime of living with a cunt that you're not sure is cheating?

What happens when next time she gives you something that nothing cures?

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 9 years ago
to the anons

Please take some time this evening to wash the nicotine off your cow's back side.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Implausible!

But one of you're best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why stay with someone you don't trust?

I guess he's hacked it out this far so what's a couple more years, but he'd better be planning well to leave the bitch penniless. And didn't he have any curiosity about the children he fathered with Carla? Most men would I think. Can't believe he isn't checking up on them. And Heather is still cheating. He just hasn't been clever enough to catch her. The old cliche applies - once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear annont this is a fictional story

you ask the dumbest questions,. It's not real dumbass. Gave it a 5

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
LONG RANGE PLANS

have a way of becoming disrupted. TK U MLJ LV NV

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
No one raises my kids but me

You sacrifice your own children and any relationship you could have with them for revenge. How is revenge when Josh doesn't know about it? Your children move away and you are ok with that? They all should be neutered.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
Not my kids

Interesting story but like someone else commented, "no one raises my kids." There's very little chance but I've often wondered how I would feel if I answered the door and someone ask," are you my daddy?"

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Cultural thing, I guess, you turned Josh into the hero . . .

Raising someone else's kids as your own is one of the best and finest things a person can do. Only in some really messed up thinking is that somehow a revenge thing. I pity those who think it's somehow a negative thing, and are incapable of loving a child they raise, regardless of it's origin. Such people often have no clue what love really is.

Josh wins big, even is he doesn't know it. He not only got Bob's wife (for a while), but the greater victory, he got Bob's kids. For them, even if they find out, Josh will always be their real father, and bio-Dad Bob will never be more than some sperm-donor loser who abandoned them.

Good reading, just an odd and frustrating turn. I didn't want to end up liking Josh, and feeling disgusted by Bob.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@c24j 08/03/17

re:

Raising someone else's kids as your own is one of the best and finest things a person can do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is indeed noble if you come in and do it after the children already exist.

To unknowingly raise another mans children in not noble, because you were not given a choice.

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
@c24j

I don't think it's a cultural thing, seeing as how almost every culture on Earth, past and present, sees a wife becoming pregnant by someone other than her husband as a negative thing. There's a reason words like "bastard" exist and are seen as insults, you know.

Adopting kids is noble. Becoming a stepdad is noble(depending on the reasons). Being tricked into raising bastard children isn't noble; it just means you're either stupid, blind or spineless. Josh is no "hero"; he's a sucker who has no idea what's going on.

Look at it from another perspective. Your wife knowingly has another man's children and lies right to your face to pass them off as yours. If nothing else, this shows an utter lack of respect for you as a man, let alone as her husband. It's also a sign of contempt. So you have a wife who doesn't love you and is just using you at that point. Then come the children themselves, who would be a MAJOR drain on resources, especially if there were three of them.

Now you've got to work more hours to feed those extra mouths, not to mention the work that will need to be done when you get home. You'll be on the hook for 18 years, at least, and every single day of that will be spent with a woman who doesn't think very highly of you. That would be bad enough even if the kids were actually yours. But they're not, and you don't have a clue. Now add to it the fact that your wife is actually taking steps NOT to get pregnant by you. So now not only are you the literal definition of a cuckold, going all the way back to the term's origins in the unique "parenting" behavior of the Cuckoo bird, but you've also been denied your fundamental biological purpose to pass on your genes. Your bloodline will die with you, and you'll never even know.

Still think bastard kids aren't a form of revenge?

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Tw0Cr0ws and System Shock - Yes, it is a cultural thing

System . . . sadly, it is common for many people to believe that their beliefs are somehow universal, but what you said simply isn't the case. It is true that the more conservative adherents of the two largest faiths on the planet may currently have these feelings (and it is from the corruption of their writings that the idea of a 'bastard' - that being an insult - as you put it, springs). Only a truly messed-up belief system would place the blame on a child for it's origins. That's just plain sick.

One of the reasons the Jewish faith believed that the ethnicity was passed through the mother was that one always knows who the biological mother was. One could never be certain who the biological father was. However, when it came to caring for and raising a child . . . the biological source was less important. Caring for and raising a child is the greatest gift God can give . . .the biological source was tertiary if it even warranted consideration for anything other than ethnic Jewish background. In a socio-religious group that often faced persecution, pillage, rape, forced expulsion and forced separation . . . this belief served well. In fact, one great triumph (and even revenge, on some levels) was to raise the child of one's enemy to become a strong adherent to one's own faith. Earlier Muslim cultures also believed this (one of the reasons they sometimes demanded to raise one or more of the children of the conquered). The Spartans expected it. It was fine for a wife to get pregnant while one's husband was off fighting. Check out many other cultures and faiths. The whole, 'bastard' thing, and the idea that getting another man to raise your kids was somehow a victory or some sort is just a corruption of bad (or sometimes woefully misunderstood) Biblical ideas. System, I'm afraid what you see as universal is just a reflection of some very narrow societal ideas that are mostly found only recently within a couple of large faiths, and only for the last millennia. Even within these groups, there are many who do not agree with that perspective. Not only is it not universal, as you suggested, but I'm not sure it's even a majority position (could be, but I wouldn't lay bets either way),

I also disagree with Tw0 an you about the idea of parenting not be 'noble' based on the source of the child. Caring for and raising children is ALWAYS noble. ALWAYS!! If you're good at it, it's one of the greatest things you can do in your lifetime. Suggesting that somehow it's NOT noble if the bio-source isn't what one thought it was is simply ridiculous. It may be MORE noble in certain circumstances . . . but is always a good thing to do. A person is a good parent, or bad parent, depending upon how they raised their child, not on that child's source. How can you take anything away from the act of raising the child by pointing to its biological origin?

If you give credence to the idea that there's some kind of triumph in secretly fathering another's kids, and not taking any responsibility for them, then you also give credence to the idea that it's some kind of victory to sleep with another man's wife (against that man's wishes). NO WAY!! The guy who does this is a total loser . . . maybe just a step above a child molester on the ladder of disgusting human traits. Sorry, Bob became an irresponsible loser, and if Josh was a good father, his is the greater legacy by far. He got Bob's kids . . . he wins, even if he doesn't know it!! He was scum for what he did originally, but he, albeit unknowingly, turns it around . . . Bob was a good guy who knowingly shirks responsibility and becomes scum. He doesn't even care enough to raise his own kids . . . how can anybody side with him?

(All that being said, my hat's off to those who act as sperm donors or act as surrogates. This is different. It is an act designed to allow those who fertility-wise are less fortunate to be able to have children. I'm not sure I could do it, but I have no problems with those who can.)

If my kids turned out not to be mine biologically, I can't believe I would love them any differently. Their successes are shared, as are their failures, their grief, their joy, their loves, their losses . . . it's all about how I raised them, how we cared, what we shared . . . and if somebody else fathered them . . . well, what a total loser he is!! I got his kids, they're MY future, and they're MY children, now and forever. They are lost to him. Further, I still have my wife. I got everything after his indiscretions, he got nothing (except whatever tawdry, scummy thrill might have come from the indiscretion itself). My only curiosity about him might be to see if he has other kids who need loving parents . . . I wouldn't want them to be raised by such a total loser.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Viva Liberty!

@Tw0Cr0ws You are right!

The cheater wife STOLE THE FREEDOM OF THE HUSBAND, because SHE DECIDED ALONE ABOUT THE KID(S)! The husband did not decide to want to live with a wives who decides alone about the nature of their kids!

The old Roman Law said "The Mother is Sure!" is not right more. The modern sciences bring the new fact "The Father is Sure Alone!".

Why? The DNA test is almost 100% but a kid can have a birth Mother who brought up in her womb for 9 Months and a genetical Mother as an egg donor. So who is the true Mother?

This time there are 3 answers to the DNA test problem ("The Father is Sure Alone!").

1. First answer: The France law gives prison punishment to the husbands who check their kids with DNA test. Many French husbands or exhusbands check their kids illegaly in Spain and Switzerland. The France law limits the right of the husbands to know the kids are theirs.

2. Second answer: The most countries do not prohibite the husbands check their kids with DNA test, but the effect is nothing in the legal system.

3. Third answer: There are 6 USA states where the exhusbands do not pay children support to the ex wives if other men fathered them. Exception when the kids are above 4 years old, because above 4 years old the kids do not forget who were their first dad. Possibility to sue the sperm donor for paternity money compensation is also a good answer.

The third type answer INREASES THE HUMAN FREEDOM! An exhusband who is fertile this give new possibility for his own kids, because he does not have to pay children support for his not genetical kids and without financial burden he can be family with chihildren easy.

To punish husbands to check their kids DNA test with prison is SHAME FOR FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

They are even, he should let it go. He also got his revenge on Josh so he is not a cuckold wimp. Being old and alone is not a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WBS!

Stick to the plan. When the kids are 18, split. Do the financial thing, pack and just leave her. Let her wonder where and why you left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife was selfish

She never gave him sloppy seconds even one time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Tennesseered thinks Just Plain Bob has written this story before. But I think the part that is new is the cheated-on wife purposely getting pregnant without her husband, to get back at him. Yes, JPB is the King of Variety.

Shuttlepilot gives a two-line introduction by wondering about Bob's 3 kids "that are yours and you will never see them.". Sperm donors may have many children and know NOTHING about them. At least Bob knew the mother of the kids and had a long-term sexual relationship with her.

Thus Shuttlepilot starts the REALLY interesting discussion about the children which is led powerfully by c24j, especially in his second submission (8-05-17) which builds on his first (8-03-17) and reacts to others' comments. I want to commend c24j for his historical and cultural perspective combined with his own personal perspective. I'm not sure how I feel about it in relation to this story (did Bob and Carla pull one over on Josh or is it Josh who made off with the big one -- well, 3 little big ones?). I consider JPB the King of Variety in stories -- from strict toe-the-line, no tolerance BTB (more his usual) to reconciliation (my preferred) and even cuckold; but c24j is the one who furnished (and was the catalyst for) variety in the comments on this story. This is no peripheral discussion but hits at the heart of what made this story distinctive -- the cheated-on spouses foisting children onto cheater Josh.

Bob knows how Heather really feels about him from the tapped phone conversation with Josh who wanted her to think differently. But she stands her ground, deciding to give up sex with Josh (which she had been indulging in, in order to heighten sex with her own husband!) because she loves and never wants to lose Bob, her husband. Bob might search the rest of his life and not find someone who feels like Heather toward him. The next one could SAY she feels it -- and be a golddigger. He KNOWS how Heather feels, because she told Josh against Josh's wishes. He's better off keeping her for his sake. (And for the kids' sake.)

Is JPB obsessed with cheating? For perspective from his own life, read Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board; actually it is easier to access the exact same material as For Those Who Wondered on his Submissions page.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How?

How could he just let the 3 children he fathered go without getting involved?! ~ What a bunch of shitty people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stop

Your crap is toxic and disturbing. Are you state legally retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Thoughts

I had hoped that Bob and Carla would end up getting married.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
Analysis Paralysis

The premise of the story is that the offended spouses get "revenge" on the cheaters by making the male cheater, Josh, raise the children produced by his wife (Carla) and the husband (Bob) of his lover (Heather).

Many commenters have written about the questionable logic of this premise. I agree with most of them and will not duplicate their contributions.

However, it seems to me that a fundamental flaw in the storyline has been ignored. No where in the story does it indicate that Carla is preventing her husband, Josh, from having unprotected sex with her. Therefore how could she be sure that Bob was the father of her twins or son two years later? No indication is given that DNA testing was performed to determine paternity.

Without proof of paternity, how could Carla feel that she has gotten the revenge she sought on Josh by forcing him to raise another man's offspring? In what sense does Bob get revenge on his wife by having sex with and children by her lover's wife?

Given the uncertainty of Carla's children's paternity which is the basic premise of the story, the rest of the story simply falls apart.

Granted Carla and Bob have mutually adulterous sex for a longer period than Josh and Heather. Does that make up for the lies, deception, and adultery of Josh and Heather? Does the story just boil down to two wrongs cancelling out each other?

It seems the story is really about a willing cuckqueen (Carla) and a willing cuckold (Bob). Carla has three children (paternity unclear) but seems to be willing to stay with Josh at least until they're grown. Likewise Bob decides to stay with Heather until their two kids are 18 in about another 5 years.

As usual JPB leaves the reader to wonder what the story was all about.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Would have been fitting if it turned out that Heather’s 2 kids were Josh’s. Actually it would have been funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story/Weak Ending

Enjoyed the story but I would have ended it a little differently. I can’t believe that Bob wouldn’t find a way to see his children whom he had with Carla every once in a while. Who

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't imagine having kids that I allowe to be raised by a man with Josh's moral compass. I owe my kids far better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A decent setup. All the characters are so shallow and cheap that there is little or no energy in the adultery. Hell, they are all soulless assholes so who cares who is fucking whom. As usual if there are consequences it will be the children that suffer. But who gives a shit about the children, right Bob?

It would be interesting if Josh and Carla move back to the neighborhood and Bob and Carla find that they still have that spark for each other and decide to end the fake marriages and partner up with each other. By then all the kids are grown and gone, Heather and Josh have gained 30 pounds, and neither Carla nor Bob have any real deep connection to the cheating spouses, especially since they are both now fat lazy fucks. That would be an interesting sequel. I know, you care about sequels even less than you care about children. Whatever.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Loejtc Great review of the story. However, I think your wisdom was wasted in a writer who gives a shit about logic, morals, endings, and comments. JPB is like those bad movies that are entertaining to watch if you can shut off your brain for a moment.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 3 years ago

Entertaining; need I say more? 5*

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This whole story is so full of flaws that eventually ends up as absurd. For example how can Carla be sure that Josh won't get DNA tests for "his" children some time down the road? Or that he does not already know about Carla's cheating. And what about DNA tests for Bob's children? In this whole mess that is the only way to know whose all the children are.

What kind of juvenile plot is this, to have a revenge Bob decides to have 3 children out of wedlock. Real "clever". No chance this could come back to haunt him?

Yet another pinkneck trailer trash story from JPB that is not even good enough for Jerry Springer since it has not ending. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wondering why people are getting married....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost got to the ending. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I figure Josh got the DNA report and then got a divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a great story, too much cheating, but for a Bob special, it was.decent

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

So are Anna and Mike his?

Thanks for the tale, JBP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Heather was lying on the bed with my cum leaking out of her pussy and as I dressed she said:

How is this possible if he was using condoms??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ZERO POINTS.

Ponderous unreadable horse-$**t.

And why did the dumbshit not use condom prior to Arrowhead getaway

JPB, I LUV YA, BUT OFTENTIMES YOU DELIVER CRAP.

BE SELECTIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One big point if he is using rubbers how in the world was his cum leaking out of her cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story never confirmed if the kids were really his. That's a let down. Aw well. Perfect revenge all the same. The man is at least the father of three wonderful kids. All mothered by a 'cunt' and fathered by an 'alpha' love that

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Should have divorced Heather and married Carla -- still 5*.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Quality of the writing is the usual top of the mark quality. The story line, not so much. Playing with the babies lives by playing musical parents is, to me, sick beyond description

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 Stars on a good story

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

A nice well told story.

mdadaminmdadamin8 months ago

So both of them know that their spouses are cheating on them, and they thought that the best plan is to fuck each other secretly so no one knows???? What kind of revenge is that

Both cheaters think that the fucked and got away with that, so they might be laughing behind their backs thinking that they were dump

He should divorce his wife and make his affair well known to everybody, even if he can remarry after both get divorced

Very bad way of revenge, both of them are wimps

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Something about letting another man raise our kids for revenge just raises red flags IMHO. Somewhere down the line they will either be told or find out about their spurn donor and it could be devastating to say the least. When the author said the the MC went to Radio Shack to get something, I had to say WTF and had to go back and check the date the story was published, 2012, okay I can live with that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story needs an epilog. Finish it please!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too much extraneous BS.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for another fun read! Actually, more interesting and thought-provoking than fun. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

, You were getting mellow

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica3 months ago

It is amazing to see how many twins are born in the stories of Literotica authors.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Bob can write, but I hate this storyline.

Hardday1953Hardday1953about 2 months ago

Well written, and a good plot. Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories