Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was outstanding," I told her, leaning down to kiss her.

"I actually really enjoy sucking cock," she confessed, sheepishly, "so I was happy to do it. I haven't had an opportunity to in a while."

"I don't understand that," I said as I encouraged her to get up off her knees and sit next to me, "I think any guy would be grateful for an opportunity to get a blowjob from somebody who looks like you and has a body like yours and, most important, would enjoy doing it."

"Well, again, I'm a single mom so meeting the right guy is tough," she replied, "I didn't even manage to marry the right guy."

"Well you found me," I said, "or I found you but, whichever it is, I'm enjoying being naked with you so I hope we can find a way to keep doing this."

"You can bet on it," she replied, resting her head on my shoulder, "but I should probably get back to my kid and make sure he's not causing my mom any trouble."

We got up and both pulled our swimsuits back on then I got rid of the condom and wrapper as she closed up the sliding door. As we headed back along the beach, we agreed not only that we'd see each other later that night after JT went to bed but we'd also avoid any references to what had transpired in front of him or, even though she'd probably have figured it out, her mom. We hung out together for a good part of the day and, when we parted ways, Carmen said she'd let me know when JT was getting ready for bed so I could head over and meet her; I'd told her that I'd feel better if she wasn't walking alone.

She indulged me and allowed me to meet her outside her mom's place so that we could walk over to mine together. She was wearing a sundress and looked just as sexy to me as she had in her bikini. We kissed quickly, knowing that there was much more to come, then headed to my place holding hands. At one point as we waited for a traffic signal, she leaned toward me for another kiss and I slipped my hand around the small of her back. As we kissed, I dropped it to her ass and was pleasantly surprised to discover that I could not feel any panties through the thin material of her sundress.

"Are you wearing anything at all under that dress?" I asked as we crossed the street.

"You'll see soon enough," she promised. I could feel my cock starting to stiffen and was glad I'd worn underwear. When we got to the rental, I indicated for her to head up the stairs ahead of me, then flipped up the back of her dress and got a quick look at her bare, tanlined ass.

"Will you be patient?" she scolded, while laughing and running up the stairs faster. What I'm not sure she realized was that, as she moved faster, the hem of her dress was flipping up and showing me her sweet, bare ass anyway. I stayed far enough behind her to enjoy the view but not so far that I wasn't right there to let her in when she reached the door. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately first then unlocked the door and ushered her inside. I locked the door behind us then led her to my bedroom since I'd taken the time to make it more presentable than it had been that morning. At the foot of my bed, we made out again as I caressed her bare ass through her sundress.

"I have a favor to ask," she said after pulling her mouth from mine.

"Anything," I replied, though I was a little uncertain.

"Can we start out making love slowly and sensuously?" she asked, "It feels like we were kind of rushing before even though I know it was just being overcome with passion. I want to savor it a bit more this time."

"Of course," I replied, feeling relief. I knew we had a few more hours ahead of us before Jim and Rob showed up, though I suspected she'd need to be heading home before they arrived.

"Thank you," she said, "Now do you want to see what I'm wearing under this dress?"

"Desperately," I replied. She stepped back away from me and reached down for the hem, pulling the entire dress up over her head. As her body was revealed again, I couldn't do anything but stare at what I considered perfection while again feeling grateful for the opportunity to experience it. She cast her dress aside and posed naked before me as I continued to stare. She laughed at my attention then walked past me and climbed onto my bed, lying spread-eagle in the middle of it.

"You gonna stand there dressed all night?" she asked and I was immediately in motion. I whipped my shirt off and dropped it then unfastened my shorts and let them drop as well. My cock sprung out as my underwear followed then I grabbed a condom from the drawer in the nightstand beside the bed. I tore it open, rolled it on and was quickly up on the bed moving toward her awesome naked body. I lowered myself over her, kissing her as I guided my cock toward her smooth pussy. We both moaned as I slowly eased my cock into her and she raised her hips to accept my full length. Her pussy felt just as incredible as it had earlier that day but it also felt nice to have all of her bare skin against me. She had her arms around my neck and we went back to making out as I was slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. Although I had thoroughly enjoyed having her ride my cock out on the couch earlier, this was definitely nice, too.

When we'd been together earlier that day, I know it had come as a surprise to both of us, so all of our arousal came from that moment. This time, though, we'd both had a few hours to think about what we'd be doing once we were alone again. Given that, I think Carmen was actually even more worked up than she had been immediately after I'd eaten her to an orgasm earlier. Personally, I was feeling pretty good because it hadn't been so long since I'd had sex that I was concerned about shooting off immediately. That combination, I think, had us in a very good place where we could both savor the pleasure we were feeling without any kind of performance anxiety. At that moment, it was all about the togetherness and the closeness combined with the pleasure. That was one of the good things about the missionary position, though I usually felt that it was a little boring and unimaginative.

I maintained a slow, steady pace while relishing the feel of her hot, slippery pussy. I was supporting myself over her on my forearms while allowing as much of our skin to be in contact as possible without putting my weight on her. The longer we were fucking, the warmer we were getting, despite a breeze coming through the window. We soon had a thin sheen of sweat between our bodies, which I think just reflected our passion in spite of the slow pace. I did gradually fuck her harder and faster as I sensed that she was building up toward an orgasm. I wasn't trying to rush it; I just wanted to make sure that it occurred and I was afraid the slow pace might end up being just a tease. She seemed to be with me as she was rocking her hips with the rhythm and ultimately ended up pulling her mouth from mine so that she could softly moan.

I knew she would be cumming before I did but I'd have been perfectly happy to continue fucking her this way until I came, too, if that was what she wanted. As her moaning became more continuous and her pussy felt even hotter and more slippery, I was subtly picking up the pace until the bed was squeaking pretty steadily. I didn't know if we had downstairs neighbors but, if we did, they might have a pretty good idea of what was going on above them. The cry Carmen let out as she started to cum would have confirmed it if they heard it. I eased up the pace a little bit to try to draw the pleasure out and was just amazed that her pussy could actually continue to feel even better. When her body stopped shaking and she let out a long sigh, I was still slowly fucking her as I waited to see if she wanted me to keep going.

"I want to suck your cock now," she finally said, breathlessly.

"If you insist," I replied, "but I'd like to lick your smooth pussy while you do."

"Well, if you're going to twist my arm," she countered. I slipped my cock out of her as I got up on my knees and she sat up then slipped the condom off of me. Setting it aside, she got up on her knees as I lay on my back. She straddled my head while reaching for my cock and pumping it in her fist. As I was admiring her smooth pussy again, she wrapped her lips around my tool and engulfed it in her hot mouth. I had to moan as she started voraciously sucking my cock, apparently deciding that slowly and sensuously was no longer required. I relished her cocksucking for a moment as I ran my hands over her sweet ass before jutting out my tongue and running it along her hairless slit. She paused momentarily to let out a moan of her own, savoring the pleasure that my tongue was providing before going back to sucking my cock. I slurped up the juices that were flowing from her pussy as I enjoyed the sensation of her mouth sliding up and down my throbbing tool. I knew pretty quickly that, with her skill, it wouldn't be long before I was cumming down her throat and I didn't have a problem with that.

I was still running my hands over her soft, smooth ass cheeks but ended up bringing one hand down so I could slip a couple of fingers into her dripping pussy. I focused on licking and sucking her clit as I pumped my fingers in and out of her, causing her to moan again, though this time she did it with my cock still in her mouth. She was pumping the base of my cock as she moved her lips up and down, drawing my orgasm closer and closer. The level of pleasure I was experiencing was pretty intense and I had to credit her talent, which I'm sure had come as a result of her enjoyment of the activity. I wondered if she'd been a cocksucker back in high school and had a brief flash of her as a naked brunette with a nicely groomed bush getting ready to suck my cock. The awareness that the naked body I'd just imagined was looming over me might have been what actually pushed me over the edge. My cock was about as hard as it could be and I started to spurt into Carmen's mouth.

I only paused briefly as I was cumming to savor the feeling of blowing my load into her hot mouth then went right back to devouring her pussy with renewed vigor. She nursed my cock until I was spent but was soon moaning too much to continue. I could feel her pussy becoming wetter and more engorged around my pumping fingers and it wasn't very long after she'd swallowed my load that she started to cum herself. I kept pumping my fingers and licking her clit as she was cumming, which seemed to be a good long time. She finally climbed off of me when she'd apparently had enough.

"You're too much," she said as she snuggled naked next to me. We lay there together listening to the ocean and enjoying the breeze it was providing. She'd never said how long she could stay, though I was assuming it wouldn't be all night so I was enjoying having her beside me. I knew it would be a few minutes before I was ready to go again. When my phone rang, I realized it was still in my shorts on the floor.

"It's probably Jim or Rob," I explained as I jumped up to grab it, "letting me know that they're on their way. I'll find out how long it will be before they get here."

"Hey, we're finally on our way," Rob said when I answered, "We got groceries, we got beer but we're going to need your help to bring it all upstairs."

"Don't worry," I told him, "I'll be here. How long?"

"It's still going to be a couple of hours," he said, "Why? What are you doing?"

"I'm just lying here in bed with a very beautiful, very naked woman," I replied.

"My ass you are," he challenged.

"Say hi to Rob," I said as I handed the phone to Carmen.

"Hi, Rob," Carmen said into my phone, "I not only naked but completely satisfied sexually."

I didn't hear Rob's reaction but Carmen laughed then handed the phone back to me.

"Make sure she doesn't go anywhere," Rob said.

"I can't promise that," I told him, "but maybe she'll let me take a few photos for you."

Her eyes went wide as she shook her head then she appeared to reconsider and shrugged, as if to say "maybe."

"Rob, I have to go," I said, "I'll see you soon."

I hung up on him and turned to Carmen with my phone still in my hand. With that much time before Rob and Jim arrived, I didn't want to waste any of it.

12