Carmen's Late Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pick up your clothes," he said briskly.

She did as she was told and he got a pretty view of her peachy flesh and the moisture gathering between her thighs. She stood upright again clutching her clothes, and kept peeking at his tight bulge through half-lidded eyes. He smiled playfully, a predatory show of white teeth, and pulled her to him quickly and placed her hand on his thick bulge. With her hand beneath his he made her rub his thickness up and down with a terribly slow exploration.

"This is what you've done to me," he groaned.

She moaned in response with her mouth parted slightly as she felt how thick and hard he was beneath the fabric of his trousers. He suddenly pulled her hand away and led her to the far corner of the classroom where the entrance to his private office was. He opened the door quickly, and led her to a small room with a desk strewn with papers and a small leather settee to the right. He splayed his fingers on the small of her back and caressed back and forth. He was pleased by the blush that spread up her breasts and the involuntary shiver that ran up her spine. He turned back to lock the door.

"I want you to lie back on that settee" he declared as he closed the latch.

When he turned around the sight that greeted him was nothing less than wonderful. She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide as she rubbed her little clit to an erect peak. Her moist pussy lips were engorged with blood and a flushed pink. Her eyes were shut tight and her breasts were heaving with each breath. He thought she was perfect, but as he smiled to himself he knew he wasn't going to let her cum that easily.

"Did I tell you, you could touch yourself!!" he grunted angrily.

Carmen's eyes flew open immediately, she was so close, she needed to pulse with pleasure, one more stroke, two, and she would erupt with such sweetness. He was on the settee before she had a chance to move and he held her hands up away from her body. He kissed her roughly for a second and then thrust two fingers up her moist channel.

"This pussy is mine this evening and you're going to cum when I want you to," he groaned through clenched teeth.

She bawled out a husky cry of protest as he withdrew his fingers before she could climax. He suckled on them looking straight at her with an intense cauldron of colour swirling in his eyes; the amber had deepened to a rich hazel and she couldn't look away. She watched as he swirled his tongue over her juices on his fingers and then he thrust them into her mouth. She sucked on his digits and could still taste the tangy/sweet taste of herself. She reluctantly let go of his fingers and his sinful smile told her he was thinking of something truly wicked.

"I want you to lie prostrate over my lap with your bottom in the air," he ordered.

Carmen itched to rub her clit over his mouth but she didn't dare disobey him so she crawled forward and lay faced down over his lap. She was breathing hard and gasped when his cold hands started to caress the round globes of her buttocks.

"You shouldn't have touched yourself Miss Dubinsky, you're a terribly disobedient and ill-behaved girl and you need to be taught you can't always have what you want." She was keening with anticipation now and the way he growled 'Miss Dubinsky' made her pussy clench with delight. Without warning his hand suddenly came down on her right buttock with a hard 'thwack!' She bellowed out a shocked yelp as the pain ripped through her bottom and each violent vibration sent intense pleasure to her slick little pearl nestled between swollen lips. The soft flesh on her bottom reddened and rippled with each delicious slap and Samuele's cock twitched in his pants as he carried out his punishment. Carmen bawled and writhed in pleasure and pain as his hand came down a second time and then a third. He repeated this on her other buttock and then finally stopped to wetly kiss the hot, red peachy flesh.

He crooned that she'd been a good girl and kissed wetly down her crack and then suddenly stabbed his tongue into the crevice. She nearly jumped off his lap but he held her firmly in place whilst she made little keening mewing sounds whilst he licked at her little puckered hole. He suddenly shifted her weight off himself and came up behind her. With the flat of his tongue he licked up ever so slowly from the protruding pink lips of her pussy to nibble on her stiff clit. His long hair brushed her sensitive thighs and she bucked her hips and sobbed loudly as he sucked harder on the little nub.

"Ahh please Sir...I'm going to cum over your mouth!...I'm going to ahhhh!!" she screamed as he licked the fresh cream away from her slit. He suddenly thrust two fingers into her pussy and thumbed her little a-hole whilst he sucked even harder on her throbbing, erect clit. She erupted suddenly and with such force that a gush of fluid forced itself out of her slit and over his face. He continued to hold her firmly and lap at her moist folds as her silken channel pulsed with pleasure that racked through her entire body. When she finally came down from the high and aftershocks rippled through her in gentle waves he laid her down next to him so she could curl into a ball and breathe slowly. She wasn't sure how long she stayed that way in his arms but when she finally got herself together she realised he was still fully clothed!

She couldn't bear to have the offending material covering his body any longer so she climbed out from his embrace and straddled his pubis. She ripped the buttons of his shirt open, sending them flying away from her dimpled hands; she then deftly slid the belt out of his trousers and threw it to the floor. His eyes were widened in shock as she pushed him back onto the settee and tugged at his trousers. She lowered them past his waist and then carefully lifted his boxers away from what she so desperately wanted to wrap her lips around. His hard cock sprang free and its mushroom head dripped a steady flow of pre-cum. She bent her head to lap at the white beads of moisture and Samuele gasped loudly as he watched her poke out her tongue and rub it all over the tip of his penis. She could feel the throbbing vein on the underside of his cock pulse through the whole eight inches of him. She wasn't very experienced but she knew he was much thicker than anyone she had ever been with.

She licked at the head of his penis again with exquisite slowness. He grunted as she sucked and kissed his sack and the underside of his cock until she'd kissed and slurped her way to the top of his engorged head again. She used her hands to masturbate the base of his cock and her mouth to suckle on his weeping member until a spasm of intense pleasure spread from his prostrate to his cock. Without warning he pushed her head down onto him harder. She made a small gagging sound that vibrated through every nerve ending in the length of him. He cried out loudly as she slurped on him like she was sucking a sweet icicle. She sensed that he was close so she reluctantly released him from her mouth and kissed a thick trail of saliva away from the throbbing head. He looked up at her in wonder. This young woman was doing such dirty, filthy things to him that he felt he would explode from the sheer ecstasy of it! He finally admitted to himself that he was actually going to bury himself in her soft folds; he was going to fuck his beautiful, young student.

"I want you to lay back again, Carmen," he said surprisingly gently.

She looked up at him with her turbulent blue eyes and smiled. That smile turned his heart over ever so slightly, and he decided not to look at that too closely. She lay back and slowly spread her legs for him like a beautiful pagan offering. This young lady was very special indeed. He lay over her so that her soft breasts pressed into his chest and his weeping, thick cock pressed into her silken thigh. He leant down to taste her mouth and their tongues danced with a desperate passion. She moaned into his mouth and it aroused him like nothing else could.

Carmen felt his cock twitch next to her thigh and she writhed in pleasure beneath him. Her cleft was drenched in moisture. She tensed in anticipation for him to bury himself in her slick opening.

"What do you want, Miss Dubinsky?" he whispered gruffly next to her ear.

Her cheeks flushed as she murmured "I want...I want your thick cock inside of me Mr Dazstrinoff!" To her surprise, her voice left her in a husky groan. He rubbed the length of him over her silky slit and teased her clit into an erect nub with the mushroom head of his cock. He watched her face as she groaned and let her head fall back. He continued teasing her until her topaz eyes glazed over to a rich sapphire. She was writhing and moaning continuously beneath him and kept raising her hips in an attempt to take his thick shaft inside of her. His hands bit into her soft hips and in one swift movement he pushed up into her silken channel so that they both cried out with the delicious shuddering of their bodies.

Carmen was so entirely stuffed by his pulsing cock that she almost yelped with the pleasure of it. He pulled up out of her with an audible 'slurp' and just as she was about to protest he slammed his cock back into her with a groan. He wouldn't leave the haven of her tight pussy again until he'd spilled his cum inside of her. Her soft, wet folds were milking him like a tight glove and he wouldn't be able to take much more. Carmen looked him in the eyes and reached down to rub at her clit while he pummelled into her. The sight of her playing with herself while he drove his cock into her over and over made his sack contract and his thick member twitch with pleasure inside of her. She bit at his shoulder in an attempt to stifle her moans but the little keening sounds she made still escaped.

"Oh please, Mr Dazstrinoff, ahhhh please cum inside of me!" she squealed. She suddenly pressed her free hand onto his buttocks and pressed him into her even harder. He groaned and grunted aloud as his eyes rolled back. He felt the pressure in his cock build until his buttocks clamped shut with a spasm that travelled down his pulsating cock. Her pussy contracted hard around his twitching cock as she flicked her clit for the last time before she erupted into successive convulsions. The pulsing sensation shot up her channel and spread to her stomach and violently quivering thighs. She let out a shuddering, guttural groan as her pussy milked his weeping cock until he emptied stream after stream of thick cum into her sopping folds. He suddenly pulled his cock out of her and her pussy clenched so that his cum gushed out of her to spill over the leather settee. He tugged the base of his cock over her so that the last few streams of cum splashed over her shuddering belly. Completely and utterly sated, he collapsed next to her and thrust a finger up her slippery, drenched pussy to feel the last waves of her climax clamp around his digit. He kissed the back of her neck and listened to her breathing calm down for a while. He pulled his hand away from her pulsing mound and gently whispered, "You can call me Samuele by the way."

She replied with a satisfied sigh. "I know."

12