Carnal Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A male in the audience yells, "Busted!" Bobbie ignore him and tells another lie. "It must be malfunctioning and as for that other thing, I must be allergic to the lube."

"We can find out if the device is working properly Ms. Billingsly; test it by moving your hips faster up and down. As to your allergy, it doesn't appear to be life threatening to me, the only thing I can see that's swollen are your nipples and clitoris."

Bobbie hears a woman in the audience say, "Gotcha!", ignores her too and begins moving faster then only to immediately regrets her words for when she does, the tingling inside her pussy becomes stronger.

The LED illuminates each time she does and the Judge sees it on one of the monitors installed in her bench.

"The device appears to be blinking in sync with your movements on Mr. Beaumont's penis. Just to be sure, test it again. This time, go faster, I want to see if the flashing speeds up when you do."

The audience laughs and Bobbie thinks to herself, 'Oh shit, going faster only makes things worse. if I don't slow down real soon, I'm going to cum right here on national television in front of everyone and the whole world will think I'm bisexual!"

Fifteen long seconds later she gets the reprieve she was hoping for. The Judge instructs to... "Now go as slow as you can."

Bobbie does and finds that doing so only slows the building tingling inside her, not makes it go away as she hoped it would. Even so, she continues following the Judge's order for about thirty seconds and then hears the magistrate say...

"The sensor appears to be working properly to me. Andy, zoom in on the Defendant's vagina for me." He does. "Hum, your 'sweat' just changed from a clear liquid to a white cream. The court is inclined to think you are enjoying moving your vagina up and down on Mr. Beaumont's penis. Place you're tongue in his mouth and as fast as you can so we can be sure."

Bobbie leans forward and does then quickly discovers the feelings of Hugo's and her tongues dancing as she's fucks his cock is becoming too much for her. Nearing her own orgasm, Bobbie becomes momentarily lost in the moment and continues to do so. She doesn't hear the Judge say, "You can stop any time you want now. I'm ready to render my ver...". Just then May turns both vibrators as high it will go and sends Bobbie her over the edge.

Suddenly, the erotic sensations overwhelm her and Bobbie moans loudly.

The Judge stops in mid-sentence, watches the monitor with the feed from the camera pointing at the foot of the bed and focuses her attention on Bobbie as the ebony woman's pussy and anal sphincter both begin clinching uncontrollably causing the device protruding from her rectum starts blinking rapidly.

"Judgment for the plaintiff!" Yells Judith as she bangs her gavel hard on it's base.

Bobbie hears the Judge but is unable to speak, her body is seized in the grips of an orgasm so powerful her pelvis jerks up and down on Hugo's cock for almost a minute before it begins to subside.

After Bobbie's orgasm ends, she catches her breath and recovers, then demands, "Wait! I want to file an appeal. I don't even like dick. I'm 'stickly lickly'. I'm... I'm... I'm a lesbian I tell you!"

The audience laughs riotously and May asks her, "If that's true why are you still fucking him?"

Bobbie doesn't know what to say. "I... I..." She looks at her girlfriend. "May?"

"Answer the question Ms. Billingsly!" Orders the Judge and then Bobbie confesses, "I... I can't stop. The damn butt-plug is vibrating his cock inside me!"

May looks at Hugo's cock. It feels good, doesn't it?"

Bobbie says surprised, "A lot better than it did last time!" and hears May explain, "If you that that feels good, this is full power!."

May moves a slider switch from the bottom of the pink remote to the top, increasing Bobbie's pleasure ten fold.

The effect is instant and Bobbie cries out, "OH FUCK! HERE IT COMES AGAIN! I' GOING TO..."

Forty minutes and two more orgasms later, Bobbie dismounts Hugo and unexpectedly announces, "Judge I want to file a counter-suit!"

"Against who?" Asks the Judge, surprised. No one has ever asked to file a counter-suit in Carnal Court before.

Bobbie points and Hugo and May. "Those two! They planned this whole thing together just so they could fuck each other without feeling guilty."

"That's a very serious accusation, do you have any evidence to support your claim?" asks Judith solemnly and the audience hears Bobbie reply, "I don't need any. You said yourself, in this Court, they're guilty until proven innocent."

The cameras focus on May and Hugo and the next voice the audience hears is the Judge. "What do you two have to say for yourselves?"

May glances at Hugo, then replies, "We welcome the opportunity to defend ourselves and request the earliest possible trial date."

"Andy, how does the docket look for tonight?" Inquires the Judge.

He answers, "It's clear, the next case had to be rescheduled because of medical reasons."

"COVID?"

Andy tells her, "Menstrual cycle."

"It seems you are in luck Ms. Billingsly, I can hear your complaint now."

May and Hugo's trial begins. The Judge has May remove her robe and climb on top of Hugo. Bobbie inserts an orgasm detector in May's, turns both May and Hugo's vibrators to full power and has May do everything she had Bobbie do. The Judge then tells Bobbie to lick May's pussy until it was nice and wet. Following that, May and Hugo fuck, losing their case in the process which ends in a full out three-way.

After the initial airing, that episode of Carnal Court is downloaded so many times and makes so much money for the Judge she sends Hugo, May and Bobbie each an additional $10,000 check as a bonus. Each receives $5,000 for the first case, $5,000 for the second case and $10,000 bonus for a total of $20,000 a piece and, as a result, none of them have to worry about money for the rest of the lock-down.

In the end, Hugo gets more than he could ever have hoped for and the ladies get exactly what they want.

The End