Porn Agent Asks Couple

Story Info
Wife gets paid to fuck a porn star.
10.5k words
4.22
15.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental.

This story has elements of cuckolding and rough sex for money. If that's not your taste, it might not be the right story for you.

Constructive comments are always welcome.

Porn agent asks couple - Wife gets paid to fuck a porn star

"Fresh Amateur Video Productions" made adult videos. They sent agents into towns to find new amateur talent off the street. A crew of two people, the agent, and a cameraman, prowled around establishments such as Walmart or The Dollar Store in run-down parts of town.

Matt Davis was one of the agents they used. He had an uncanny ability to talk women into anything. He instinctively knew when to push and when to pull back. He could make the ugliest woman think she was beautiful and could talk her into doing whatever degrading thing he wanted, and she would love it.

Matt and his cameraman were in the parking lot of a Walmart, searching for a young couple who appeared to be in dire need of financial assistance. The woman didn't need to be pretty, but he preferred pretty ones. It made his job easier and more fun. He looked for couples who were on the verge of being homeless, those who were barely hanging on and would do anything for money. Couples who were out of choices were easy to persuade. For the video he was currently working on, the couple wouldn't know everything that would happen in the video shoot.

He'd had a few failed attempts when he spotted a couple coming out of the store who sounded like they were fighting over money. The woman was pretty and in charge.

Matt and his cameraman walked over to them with the video camera running. The first few lines of any negotiation were the trickiest.

"Hi. I'm Matt from Fresh Amateur Video Productions. When I saw you come out of the store, you looked like a beautiful couple, and I just had to talk to you."

"About what?" she asked.

"I'm looking for beautiful amateur women to be in a new kind of adult video," he said to the woman. The guy looked like a wimp who would do whatever she said. Most of the rest of what he said was to the woman. She's the one who would decide.

"Can I get your names?"

"I'm Alice and this is my husband, Drew. By adult videos, you mean porn."

That confirmed that she was in charge. She spoke first, was willing to talk to him, and wasn't appalled by the idea of adult videos.

Looking at Alice, he said, "Yes, I mean porn. We're scouting for talent for some new adult videos, especially young beautiful new talent. We're trying a new type of video aimed at women. We need good-looking, sexy amateur women to do only one video. We use amateurs because that's the point of these videos."

Alice liked watching porn and knew what Matt wanted. She could spot a slick salesman a mile away and Matt was good. She wasn't opposed to being in a porn video and she thought she might be able to get good money that they desperately needed out of Matt if she played it right.

"What's different about this new kind of adult video?" she asked knowing that it wouldn't be much different than the ones she'd seen.

"The video is shot from the perspective of an amateur woman fulfilling a dream. What woman hasn't fantasized about having sex with a well-hung porn star? The kind of man that will stretch her to her limits and can keep satisfying her all night. In these videos, women get to see what it would be like to be made love to, by a stranger. A porn star, who is extremely well-endowed, experienced, knowledgeable, and can control himself until she's completely satisfied. A man that can make her come so many times she loses count."

"Have you ever thought about that Alice?"

"Never," she said but Matt watched her eyes while he described it and knew better.

"At the beginning of the video, we'll guarantee that the female lead is an amateur, only doing this one video. We'll do a short 'before interview' asking about what she hopes to get from the experience. We want all women to picture themselves in her shoes and imagine what it would be like for them."

"We'll do an 'after interview' so that she can tell them what it was like. We want them to dream about what it was like for her. She could tell women what she was expecting and how much better it was in real life."

Matt added, "There are lots of amateur videos on the web, but most are awful. The production quality is really bad, and the guys are not up to porn star standards."

"Why are you filming us now?" Drew asked.

Matt had forgotten Drew was there. "If you accept our offer, we may want to use some of this footage in the video. Just pretend the camera is not here."

Matt turned back to Alice and said, "We would normally do a casting call, but I'm going to be honest with you. This is our first time making this kind of video. It's not cheap renting all the equipment and paying a crew to make a professional video. We have Ron as the porn star, but the woman we had lined up called an hour ago and said her husband wouldn't let her do it no matter how much we paid them. So, while the crew is just sitting there, we're losing money. Also, at a casting call, we mostly get women who want to stay in the business. We're looking for a woman with the right look, an everywoman, who has no desire to work in porn. Except for this one time."

"They are willing to pay a lot of money for an amateur woman to be the star of the film, but it has to be right now. Drew is welcome to watch to keep you safe. You'll get a copy of the video to view later. When I saw you, I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to find someone as young and pretty as you in this crummy neighborhood. I bet you can act a little too. I can tell by the way you stand, move, and that sexy, husky voice you have."

"What's Ron like?"

"Ron Savage? I bet you've seen him watching porn on the web. He's a handsome charming man who happens to be hung like a horse. He's close to ten inches long and thick. You won't believe it. It's hard to take your eyes off it. He has this rich deep voice that makes women want to drop their panties. To top that off he's in his twenties and works out every day. He has muscles on top of muscles."

Alice asked, "What would I have to do?"

"Just have a good time screwing a porn star. We want this to be realistic. First, you'll meet your co-star, Ron. Then together, you and Drew will do a 'before interviews' where to tell people what you're looking forward to, and what you expect it to be like."

"As far as the sex, they'll be a blowjob, he'll go down on you until you come, and sex in five or six positions. I don't which ones exactly but standard stuff. The more he can make you come the better. Ron is amazing. He can make women come over and over. Can you come easily with the right guy?"

"Yes."

"I make her come all the time," Drew said but no one was listening to him.

"People can spot a woman faking it. That's why we can't use a woman porn star. We want your real reactions. You don't need to act. We want you to enjoy your time with Ron. Are you normally vocal during sex?"

"The neighbors have complained."

"You'll be great, and no one is going to complain. I guarantee that you'll want to scream with Ron. I've never seen a woman that didn't."

"After the sex is over, you'll both do 'after interviews'. Then we'll be done."

"How much do you pay?" Alice asked.

Drew said, "You can't be thinking about this, Alice." They ignored him.

"Usually around $1000/hour," Matt said without looking at Drew.

Alice said, "That's not enough."

Matt said, "We might be able to pay you a little more money if we know you're serious. Do you think you could make a video like this?"

Drew said, "She's not doing this." Alice gave Drew a threatening look.

"Let's just say I'm intrigued," Alice said.

Matt said, "It's not that I don't believe you, but I need some sort of proof that I'm not wasting my time. Let's go into the alley back there and I'll give you $200 to keep if you'll show me your pussy and tits and let me touch them. I need to know that you're not shy about being touched by a stranger and not worried about being naked in front of a camera." He pulled $200 out of his pocket and showed them.

Drew said, "She can't do that, someone might see."

"If she makes this video lots of people will see everything in detail and there'll be people on the set watching her. It'll just take a few seconds, and no one will see."

"No way," Drew said.

Alice said, "It's OK. It's no big deal and we need the money. You can keep watch, Drew."

Drew was not happy, but he followed them into the alley. They needed money for food, rent, and car repair. He'd lost his job and felt guilty about it. She worked part-time as a waitress in a dive bar, but they couldn't support themselves with the money she made.

She looked around then indifferently unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to mid-thigh. Then she then pulled her top and bra up to expose her tits.

Matt reached over, held her tits, and pinched her hard nipples. "Your breasts are magnificent, Alice." He then reached his hand between her legs. She spread them as far as possible. Matt found her entrance and pushed his finger inside her and she moaned quietly. Her moan was real; she was very wet. Matt felt her squeeze her pussy muscles around his finger. She gave him a sly smile and he returned it. Alice had forgotten that the video guy was filming.

Matt told her to get dressed. He knew she was ready to do the video and she was excited about it. She was just looking for more money. Drew was whipped and would do whatever Alice told him to. He handed her the $200 in twenties and said that she would be great for the video.

Alice said, "I'm going to need more money to do this. Any video I'm in will be on the web forever. My parents might see it."

Matt pretended to think for a second and said, "I can give you $1500 plus the $200. He pulled the cash out. She still acted reluctant. As a bonus, you'll get a video of yourself being fucked by a pro."

Alice said, "That won't pay the rent. If it were a video with my husband, I'd do it. But a stranger?"

"Then it would be an amateur couple fucking. We've done some of that, but it was awful. Some of the men couldn't get it up in front of the cameras with the crew watching them or they'd shoot their load too fast and couldn't recover." He smiled at her and said, "Tell me that it wouldn't happen with Drew," and winked at her.

She smiled. He'd caught her. Drew could never get it up twice and she knew he couldn't get hard with a film crew watching. She and Matt were communicating wordlessly, and it was turning them both on.

Matt continued, "This video is different. It's an amateur woman being satisfied by a pro, as only a pro can. A professional porn star can get it up when they're told to and can keep it up until they're told to come. They can fuck for hours. I don't know how they do it. Very few amateur women have experienced that. It will spark their imagination; it's something they've only dreamt of. We'd like Drew to be there to watch so he's not worried about you. He'll be in the interviews too."

Only a small part of what Matt had told them was true. They were making a video of Alice being fucked by a pro. Not just fucked but brutally fucked until they were finished with her. Some women thought they can take an hour of hard fucking by Ron, but very few could. Having a cock the size of Ron in them would stretch them until it hurt. They only got paid after the shoot.

And there was more. One video would be cut as Matt described, and another would be cut into a cuckold video. They'd show Drew's reaction to Alice being fucked hard in every hole by a big dick porn star and show his humiliation. They could get a third video out of it too. An extreme hardcore video showing a woman having rough sex.

He looked at Alice and said, "You would be perfect for this. You're young, you've got one hell of a body, your face is beautiful and cute too, and you exude sexuality. You have this undefinable look that every woman can relate to. They'll be able to see themselves in your place, in bed with a porn star who can easily satisfy them like they deserve to be. I'll go as high as $2000 and if they go over an hour, you'll get $500 more."

Matt thought that was over a month's pay for them. "If that's not enough I saw another couple that I'll make the same offer to. She's not as pretty as you are, but I need someone now. People are waiting for me. You need to make a quick decision, or I need to move on."

Now he had $2000 cash in his hand. Alice knew she could get more. Now, it wasn't a matter of whether she was going to do it, she was, it was all about how much money she could get out of it.

Alice said, "You'll give me $3000. Don't even try to tell me about going to talk to another couple. It would take you time to sweet talk another girl and she might say no. You're a good salesman, but going up to random people, you fail a lot too. Hell, they might not even talk to you. That would cost you more money."

Matt looked at her and said, "You called my bluff. You're right and I like the way you look better. You're a smart and sexy little thing aren't you." He smiled at her. "And not a bad bargainer. That's the most we've ever paid for amateur talent."

He shook her hand.

Drew said, "But Alice, you're my wife. You can't screw a porn star for money."

She said, "It'll be like a one-night stand we had before we met. We both had plenty of those. It's just sex and doesn't mean anything. It's not like I'm going to fall in love and run away with him. It's an hour of work and I'll earn $3000 which we desperately need because you lost your job. Besides, it's my body and I'll do what I want with it."

"You're going to blame me. You'll say you had to do this because I lost my job."

"Hey, Matt," she called out while staring into Drew's eyes. "Do you want an amateur guy to be fuck by a really big gay porn star? That way Drew can earn the money."

"I'll ask," Matt said.

"Drew, all you'd have to do is give a guy a blowjob and have him shove his big cock up your ass. Oh, and you'd fuck him too. On video; for the web. How about it?"

Drew remained quiet. Matt thought that Drew was going to be perfect for his part too, as the pathetic husband.

Alice didn't want to tell Drew that she wanted to do this because it excited her. The money would be nice, but it wasn't her true motivation. She'd always fantasized about having sex with people watching, and the idea of a film crew watching her, made her wet. Having a video of her fucking a man and coming was another one of her fantasies. She'd tried to talk Drew into filming them, but he wouldn't go for it.

It made her beyond horny to think about making a video with a porn star that was hung like a horse. She'd watch it when she was lonely and revisit the day. It would be so much better than most porn on the web. She thought about what the agent said, "Ron can fuck for hours." He was exaggerating but she wanted to rub between her legs.

It would be like a one-night stand, all right. A one-night stand with a guy who knew what the hell he was doing and could do it for a long time.

Three of her fantasies were going to become reality today.

Matt neglected to tell Alice how brutally she would be fucked in all her holes by Ron's enormous cock. After they were done, she would need help walking.

+++++

Now that she'd accepted, she wouldn't be asked to do anything again, she'd be told what to do. They got in a van for the short trip to the location. The video guy told her to show her tits and pussy in the van while he took video. She looked at Matt like she didn't want to. He said, "Just do it." They were taking away her choice. If they ever her a choice, it would be an illusion. A choice between bad or worse things to do. Even though the van had big windows she held up her top for the camera. Then she pulled down her pants to display and finger her pussy. Matt stuck his finger up her too. She closed her eyes and smiled.

They went to a cheap motel for the shoot. On the drive over, they signed contracts and releases. They were written to be long and incomprehensible. They needed Drew to sign because he's in the shots at Walmart and in the van, they shot earlier. He would be in the interviews. The contract included anal sex. They didn't point that out to her, but it was in the contract. There was so much going on that they didn't have time to read the "standard" contract. They just signed it. The only thing they read was the amount of money she'd receive. They handwrote that in big print.

They walked in and there was a crew of four. The director, two cameramen, and a big guy just standing around. Matt stayed too. Probably for the show. One video camera was on a tripod, and handheld cameras were sitting around. They didn't know about the camera hidden behind a mirror that focused on Drew the entire time. There was a big bed in the room with four seven-foot posts at the corners. The crowded room was hot, reeking of desperation, perversion, and recent sex.

Alice and Drew overheard the director say to Matt, "Thank god you're here. It took you long enough. Did you stop for lunch? We'll be late for the rest of the fucking day."

"You spent how much for this cunt? Damn, let's get a look at her." Matt brought Alice over. "She'll do. Let's hurry and get the extra videos of the bitch taken."

He sent her to a little counter to have makeup put on. The makeup they used was not waterproof. They wanted it to be smeared all over her face at the end. Even if she had fun, which was unlikely, they wanted her to look like she'd been through the wringer.

The director told her to have a couple of drinks while he got ready. He wanted her relaxed, compliant, and not making the best choices. Everything they did, they did quickly. They didn't want to give her time to think.

They sat Drew, the unknowing husband, in a chair a foot from the bed to watch his wife being fuck by the biggest cock around.

The director messed with the lights, and Alice downed a couple of strong drinks. The director was no-nonsense. He took short videos and stills for advertising. When he told her what to do, he expected her to do it quickly and without hesitation. When she didn't pose like he wanted, he yelled, "Has this bitch ever had her picture taken? She can't follow simple instructions. She can't be this stupid." His put-downs made her do exactly what he said and more. "Unbutton your top and look at me like you want to fuck me," he barked. "Throw open your top as you walk towards me." "Hold your titties and offer them to me." He yelled at Matt, "Couldn't you find a woman with bigger tits? Oh well, we've got to go with what we've got."

"We're in a hurry here. Open your pants and touch your cunt outside your panties. For god's sake look like you're enjoying it. Slide your hand under your panties and look at me as if you want me to come all over your cunt. Slide your pants and panties down to your thighs and stick two fingers in your cunt. Look at me like you want my cock. Pull out your fingers and lick them like it's the best-tasting thing in the world." She started exaggerating her movements and expressions.

"OK, take a break, take all your clothes off, and get a drink." They took some videos of her lying on the bed spreading her legs, pinching her nipples, spreading her pussy lips, and fingering her clit. She got on the bed on her hands and knees, and someone spread her cheeks and slapped her ass. They stuck fingers in her and displayed everything she had to the camera. They made jokes about how much her pussy was going to be stretched. There were tight shots taken of her sticking her fingers into her cunt and of several men helping themselves to a feel. Everything moved fast, and she did whatever they said without thinking. The lights were hot, so she was thirsty and kept drinking. She was getting a little tipsy.