Carnal Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Hi folks, what a nice show, wasn´t it? And what a good-looking couple. We will see more of them later on I promise you.

Did you have a good time? It's very nice in the dark, isn't it? So very private although being in the middle of a crowd. Nobody knows who is doing what to whom. Lovely, just lovely isn't it?

Well let's move on. Now I want all of you to take the shorts and skirts off. And Ladies, the panties as well . . . if they are still on, of course." Diane said giggling standing on stage glistening in her near nakedness, her nipples shining in cherry-red.

She had put us all in such a good mood that nobody protested. It wasn't even much tension. Well, it had been a very effective assurance of the privacy given by the dark. Movements in the dark and giggles and rustling of cloth told that we all followed her request.

"Oh, feel the warm breeze all over your bodies. Doesn't you feel lovely uninhibited? Well, now I want you to line up in front of that table behind you. We want to put marks on your bodies. You will find out what it is as soon as we are finished. There are several stations, I am sure you will figure out which one to choose." Diane laughed heartily. "There are also more refreshments. Help yourself. And don't forget to socialize. There are still plenty of people you haven't met. Now let's get going. See you in a while."

Diane jumped down from the stage but instead of disappearing in the dark the painting on her body was clearly visible. It was stunning to see her glittering body float over the deck. The chains on her breasts bounced up and down. She stopped at the lit up table. We all turned to follow her and I lost Paula in the crowd.

I bumped into someone and introduced myself. It was a woman and I took her hand. But when I leaned forward to kiss it she misunderstood and pulled it back putting me slightly out of balance. My lips landed on her boob which I kissed instead. She laughed throatily and cupped her boob putting the nipple in my mouth to nibble on. I felt her hands move searchingly over my body not forgetting to explore my private parts which twitched in her hand. I followed her example and found a nice body with a well marked waist and a full ass. She turned a little and my hand slid over a round belly down to a rich pussy bush. I felt heat underneath and let a finger trail downwards. Her knees buckled and she moved, not to go away but to spread her legs to give me room between her thighs. She moaned when I stroked over her clit and further down into her valley. Suddenly her head was close to mine and she kissed my cheek. "Lovely," she whispered. "Let's get together later on."

The crowd stirred when it moved forward and I lost contact with the woman. Then I bumped into someone, another woman. How did I know it was a woman? Well, I couldn't tell, only knew that I was sure. I realized that when the sight couldn't be used other senses had to take over. The body fragrance was very important. It gave the very first impression but there was also an out of touch sensation of the body. But most of what the eyes do when you meet a person had to be replaced with the perception of touch. How else could you take in the person in front of you?

With that clarification in mind I reached out to get her attention. My hand landed on her hip and slid over her ass when she turned to face me. This time I went directly for her breasts cupping one to kiss as a greeting and went on to the nipple when I got a very friendly giggle in response. She moved close kissing my cheeks and suddenly her hands were all over my body. I followed her example while we introduced ourselves and started to talk. It was very interesting to find how hands replaced the eyes when making small talks. Like the eye sliding over the body hands did the same, searching and exploring.

Suddenly we were first in line. We laughed when we saw two glistening lines on the deck ending in several circles. One light blue, the other pink. No way that we could take the wrong way, we laughed. We hugged and she licked my ear when she grinded her pussy hard against my cock. I squeezed her nice ass in response pulling her harder against me.

We moved along the short lines to the table. It was a relief to get the lit up top to put your eyes on, something to give a bearing even if the light didn't spread around. But it was something that could be focused on.

When I entered the blue circle a person was suddenly lit up in front of me. Well, not that I could see the person itself, but it was the same impression of a soaring body as Diane when she walked over the deck. That it was a female was clarified. She had the glistening pussy bush of Diane and the straps going up from it outlined a very womanly body with broad hips and a golden belt showed a narrow waist. Each boob was outlined with a few circles of strand with a bright pink nipple in the middle. There was a deep laughter and she made her breasts to sway nicely.

"Hi there sir. Can I have your pants? Thank you. What's your name? . . . Oh, yes, Tom was it? Yes, sir. . . . Well, let me put these things onto your body sir and we will be finished in no time. Nothing to worry about, on the contrary."

She chatted while swiftly performing her task. There also were strands along her arms and down her fingers. I could se how she reached out and felt that she opened my ankle pouch taking a few things from it. Her swift hands put something at my shoulders then there were several hisses from aerosol cans and I felt the coldness. Suddenly she lowered her hands, I could see them drop. I startled when she grabbed my cock and thoroughly sprayed first my balls and then my cock

"There you are, sir. Nice and ready. Please have some snacks and a drink. And here is a cushion. You might want to sit down during the show. It has a strap so you can hang it over the shoulder. Have a nice evening."

I followed her advice and found some delicious sandwiches and a small glass of wine. I was just about finished when there were a few rapid flicks of light at the stage. I thought they had got trouble with the equipment but it turned out to be just a way to get our attention. Diane was on stage again but was lit up only by the magic light. Her body sparkled and glittered. She moved around for a little while letting her breasts and ass bounce nicely. The cherry-red nipples stood out glistening.

"Hi there ladies and gentlemen. I am back. Now I guess that you are very curious what that was all about. Well, we can't let you move around bumping into each other all the time. Something might happen . . . well, a lot of things should happen of course but then it's good to know who you are humping. What do you like this?"

The laughter she had got died away when suddenly blue and pink signs appeared on our bodies. Then we cheered when we realized that our names now was on our shoulders both frontal and at the back. In blue for men and pink for ladies.

"You liked that, didn't you? Now you will know who you are humping with. . . But there is more. We want to avoid mistakes, don't we? So this is to make it easier for you to choose the right partner."

A stunned silence was followed by a heavy laughter, cheers and some wolf-whistles when we saw what appeared on our bodies. On the shoulders of the men came a well known picture of a semi erect cock with balls underneath. On the women there was a nice picture of a pussy seen from between the thighs.

"You like it? A bit rude perhaps but funny also don't you agree? But there is more . . . look"

The cocks were suddenly much longer and very erect pointing upwards. The thighs had suddenly opened up showing pussies looking like a gaping mouth with pink lips and a deep red center. There was a clicking sound and the cocks and pussies were back to normal. But then the clicks got frequent and the cocks moved up and down and the pussies opened and closed. The cheers went wild.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen, thank you. That's what we want tonight isn't it? Cocks that are up and open pussies. But there is one more thing. We have a few stewards taking care of us. To avoid mistakes they are marked too. Linda and David, on stage please."

A female steward painted like the one that had taken care of me jumped up on stage. But she also had long strands along her legs to the waist. Her legs looked endless as she had slender hips. Her pussy bush looked rich glistening in multi color. David hadn´t much painting but a broad tool belt around his waist told what he was.

Suddenly a picture appeared on Linda´s shoulder. It was a naked woman sitting with crossed legs. Linda´s pussy color had changed to red.

"Just ask the stewards if you need anything. They will be around. Now you know what they look like." There was a sudden click. "Oh no, no, that shouldn't be. Take it away," Diane yelled. The picture had changed and now the woman on the picture was sitting with her legs widely spread showing her open pussy like on the rest of the ladies. "Oh well, you will know anyway, but they are no no's" Diane sighed deeply then broke into laughter, a laughter that spread to all of us. It was a laughter that gave relief and put us in a very good mode.

"A nice little joke wasn't it. Well, time to move on to our next show. Find a partner, sit down and make yourself comfortable. I will be back soon." Diane disappeared. The dark light covering the stage must have been put out.

I looked around and it was a fantastic sight to see all these pink and blue symbols floating around in the air. I recognized a name, Brigitte, and caught her as she drifted by. She acknowledged my choice with a full body hug and we sat down on our cushions cuddled together.

Suddenly there were sounds that we after a while recognized as chain rattles, closing of heavy doors and that type of sounds against a background of heavy tunes. Suddenly the white light was on and Diane walked out on stage. She was dressed in a few small pieces of leather and chains.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are back. Are you comfortable? Excellent. Let me introduce . . . Ouch . . . no, no, please no . . . ouch . . . please, please let me go . . . ouch."

A man had appeared behind her on stage with a whip in glistening black. It whizzed through the air and hit her bottom with a crack. She lunged forward and cried out. He raised the whip and the crack was louder when it hit her again. Her body stiffened and she prayed for mercy but he hit her again with an even louder crack. She jumped off the stage to avoid being hit again but suddenly appeared behind the man. She snatched the whip out of his hands and threw it away.

Diane had caught the man's arm in a police grip immobilizing him. She pushed him off stage into the darkness below.

It had got dead silent under the short intermezzo but now a cheer broke lose. Diane hobbled forward to stand at the edge of the stage and stroked her back with one hand obviously being in pain.

Suddenly she straightened up. A smile lit up her face. She looked marvelous in her outfit standing erect with hands on hips.

"As I was about to say when I was so brutally interrupted. Let's see what our performers have in store for us. They will introduce themselves as they go. Music please."

Now, most valued reader, it's very hard to describe a show in words and especially a show that is built on visual effects with light, sound and music made to create feelings in the spectator. So, I will just shortly outline the show and you, dear reader, have to use your own imagination.

The show began with a movie clip that showed two girls being chased along a street by two mean looking men in leather. Of course they were captured. After some struggle they were tied with chains and brought to a big house in a dark garden where they were met by a domina, a tall woman dressed in chains and leather. Her full breasts and ass spilled over but she looked impressive whip in hand which she used.

The girls were pushed through the house down some stairs into a torture chamber in the cellar. They were tied and two grim men emerged and prepared to rape the girls who screamed. The screen got dark but the screams and cracks of whips went on.

Suddenly the stage was lit up showing two naked women. One was tied spread eagle to a bed and the other over a chair with her ass towards us. Two men came from the sides of the stage with cocks in hand prepared to mount the women. They made a full show before the massive cocks were showed into the women.

Suddenly a telephone rang and the man fucking the woman from behind withdrew and left the stage. Of course his woman succeeded to free herself and captured the man fucking her friend. She tied him and let her friend loose. Together they tied the man to the bed and captured the other who came back in the next instant. Now the roles were reversed and the women turned out to be as cruel as the men. The men were slapped and the women rode them fiercely to screaming orgasms. Then one of the men was released but held in place with a leash around his neck. One woman controlled him while he fucked the other from behind then the women switched roles and the other man had to perform.

Dear reader, I can't give justice to the show. The plot was simple but it was excellently performed and very exciting and erotic. The music and sound effects were excellent and the orgasms for real. The actors really enjoyed themselves. Believe me, we all got very turned on.

My arousal also had to do with Brigitte, the woman I was cuddling with. She had a lush body and ample soft breasts which were nice to fondle. She came twice under the show when I caressed her pussy and clit and she jacked my cock carefully all the time keeping it hard. From the sounds around us we understood that other couples did the same.

The show ended and we cheered the actors. When Diane came on stage she looked like the domina in the movie although much sexier.

"A good show, wasn't it? Lovely performers they are. They really like to fuck and can express their enjoyment. I really envy their lovely orgasms. But now . . . Oh no, he is back. Excuse me, I have to take care of him."

The man had once again emerged on stage and before Diane had a chance to do anything he had ripped off her skirt and the tiny pieces forming a bra. The strands and chains on her body glittered and were now much heavier. Her pussy bush glistened in red as if in horror. There was a crack of a whip.

"All right, all right but just a few," she cried out and bent over. She swayed forward when the whip cracked down on her ass and cried out but resumed her position. For each lash her body swayed forward and she cried but more of joy and excitement and less of pain. After three or four lashes the man stopped. "Had enough, have you?" he asked harshly.

"Oh no, please go on. I need more," Diane cried out to our surprise. It was dead quiet in the audience. The man raised the whip and the lash whined through the air and the crack was sharp. "Oh my goodness, yes, that was a good one," Diane yelled after her scream. "Yes, I have been naughty, I deserve more."

My woman had stiffened in my arms but now her tension eased. "My God, I think she wants it," she whispered excitedly. Diane got a few more lashes and Brigitte moaned every time Diane cried out. I had a finger in her pussy and felt it contract each time.

Finally Diane screamed loudly and bended over even more. The man landed a few more lashes in rapid succession on her upturned ass until her scream died away. After a while she rose to stand erect. She smiled happily.

"Oh, isn´t that just lovely, ladies? Look," she said and turned around. There was a criss-cross of lash lines glowing in burgundy red all over her buttocks. My woman shuddered in my arms when she saw it and there was a common grunt from the whole audience.

"Oh ladies, nothing turns me on more than a good lashing," she said turning back towards the audience. "See what it does to me." She stood erect and before our eyes her pussy bush changed color from traffic light red to emerald green. On her shoulder the picture had opened the legs and the pussy glowed in red.

"What about you. Have our show turned you on?" Diane asked. "Oh yes, it have. Just look, you all look marvelous." I looked around and all over the place pussy bushes shone in emerald green and cocks in bright blue. Quite a few was very erect. The shoulder pictures showed erect cocks and open pussies. An excited laughter went through the audience.

"Enough talk, don't you think ladies? We need action now . . . we need a hard thing put into us," Diane said sounding very excited. . . . "Henry, on stage this minute," she suddenly yelled. "And don't dare to come with a sloppy cock, I need it erect and hard as never before. Come and take me now."

Behind her the whip man emerged with a very solid erection. The strands on Diane's body made it possible to see that she leaned over supporting herself against a chair. A blue erect cock and a pair of blue hands floated through the air towards Diane´s criss crossed ass. We all hissed when the hands grabbed what must have been Diane's hips just below the red strands. The blue cock slowly moved forward and the tip disappeared in between her thighs. There was a loud moan of content from Diane and suddenly her ass moved backwards and the cock forward and disappeared out of sight. It got all dark when Diane cried out.

"Ladies, this is just lovely. . . . Join me . . . do the same . . . grab your man . . . get him to fuck you . . . Oh my goodness," A cry of pleasure ended Diane's speech and only her moans could be heard.

My woman was fast. She had got very excited during Diane's show. She jumped up, pulled me up on my feet and pushed us towards the railing. "Take me from behind. I want to be taken just as Diane. Please hurry," she yelled. Several other couples headed for the railings where a row of very weak lamps had been lit. There were also lamps along the benches. They gave no light, just a bearing.

Brigitte leaned towards the railing. She wasn't interested at all in any caresses as a start. I grabbed her hips and put my cock at her entrance. She rocked back taking my cock head into her very wet pussy. She cried out of joy and pleasure and wriggled her ass to get more of me inside.

I leaned over her and put a question.

"Oh my god, yes, you have better do that. Please hurry," she panted.

I withdrew and fumbled in my ankle purse for one of the condoms put there with compliments from the line. I put it on and went back to my woman's upturned ass.

"Yes . . . oh my goodness, yes . . . come into me . . . yes, lovely . . . fuck me . . . fuck . . . fuck."

She was wild, bucking against me, wanting to be taken hard, wanting fast strokes getting impatient when I pulled back to gain force for the next inbound stroke, wanting me to bottom out hard into her with every stroke. She was real hungry. She started to moan and soon to cry out when I bottomed out in her. An orgasm hit her and her body shuddered. I thought she wanted a rest but she urged me to go on. She got several small orgasms in a row that calmed her down slightly. I reached around her body and grabbed her big boobs. The hard nipples stood out and she liked to get them pinched. I caressed her soft belly and took a handful of her pubic flesh rocking it slightly. That took her to new heights making her continuous orgasms greater.

My finger found her clit that was long and hard. She startled when I caressed it too hard but cried out of pleasure when I found the right level of pressure. She rode the wave of orgasms and the wave built up and got higher. Suddenly her body stiffened and she started to scream. Her body shuddered and her body shook from several spasms. The mighty orgasm died away only slowly until her body relaxed and got limp. I had her in my arms and helped her to sit down on the deck. She clung to me weeping of joy.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers