Carnal Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
655 Followers

I moved in between her legs. She moaned loudly when our lover bodies met. I raised my upper body to look at her face. There was a mixed expression of determination, fear and lust.

"Ready?" I whispered. "Want to go through with it?"

"Yes, yes, go on, take me, make me a real woman," she cried out. She wriggled under me spreading her thighs even more. Her natural instincts had set in.

I suddenly remembered and cursed under my breath. I was about to leave the bed when I saw a package on the bedside table. It was not the ship's standard issue that had been on the champagne tray discreetly wrapped in a napkin but an English brand. I smiled inwardly. Shirley might be a virgin physically but not in her mind. She had joined the cruise prepared. I quickly got a condom and put it on while Shirley squirmed under me.

I got back in position and poked around with my cock to find the entrance. Shirley laughed throatily and a hand put me right. I pushed the head between the lips into the entrance but then something was in the way. She was wet so that wasn't the problem. I pushed harder and came maybe half an inch deeper into her. When I jabbed slightly she grunted and moved her pelvis to better accommodate me but it didn't take me further inside. When I pushed harder Shirley cried out in pain. I withdrew, anxious not to hurt her.

"No, no don't go away. It must go. I want it done whatever the pain. Push into me, push hard," Shirley yelled.

I got back between her thighs and Shirley grabbed my cock and used it to caress her slit. She was still wet and the clit grew when she rubbed the tip of my cock over it. Then she put the cock at her entrance again.

"Push, push into me, push hard," she cried out. I moved forward but as before I could get only the cock head inside. Then it felt like pushing against a rubber membrane. I could press into it but only a fraction before it got too strong holding me back. I tried with a few pushes which made Shirley to grunt and cry out when I pushed harder. I eased the pressure not knowing what to do.

"Press on, push hard and steady, I am sure it will break through," Shirley panted and wriggled her ass under me.

I did as she wanted. I pushed hard against her inner folds keeping the pressure steady for some time. I thought I felt an opening, it felt like the membrane pressed harder against the sides of my cock head and not so much at the tip. I jabbed slightly to try to ease open the tiny hole that must be there.

"Yes, yes keep on pushing," Shirley panted. "It hurts but keep on, I am sure you will break through. . . . Oh my god." She cried out when I jabbed a little stronger.

I kept the pressure up and continued with the short jabs. Shirley panted hard and grunted when my jabs stretched her tissue. She wriggled her ass to ease the pain. I thought that my cock sank a little deeper inside and that the membrane pressed further up on my cock head and took it as a good sign. I pressed on and much harder when she didn't complain. Suddenly Shirley heaved her pelvis forcefully upwards at the same time as I jabbed her. She cried out when the combined forces finally ripped her open and my cock sank deep into her.

She fell back on the bed still panting hard but a contented smile spread on her face.

"Oh my god, that hurt. But I am so happy that it's done. I wanted it so much. Wow, I am a real woman now." She laughed happily. "What happens now?"

"Well, it depends on how you feel. If it doesn't hurt too much you might like some fucking. Tell me if you want me to stop."

I started to fuck her with long slow strokes watching her carefully. There were pain on her face but she clenched her teeth and held back. Gradually the pain was mixed with pleasure and after a while she let out moans of pleasure. She smiled lustfully when our eyes met.

I went on fucking her doing my best. Her moans increased and I felt that she was going over the top if I handled her right. And she did soon after giving up a cry of ecstasy.

I stopped letting her recover. After a while she looked up with a happy smile on her face.

"That was lovely. Just as I have read about. I really would like to feel like that again," she said not at all shy any longer.

"Yes, you will. We are not finished yet. Not if you don't want to stop of course."

"Oh, but . . . well, can you really do it again? I mean I have read that a man must have time to rest in between . . ."

"Yes, we must but only after we have come. But I haven't as you might feel," I said and moved inside her pussy.

"You haven't come. But I thought . . . well, I don't know what I thought. You mean you can make me feel so lovely again right now? I will love that if you will be so kind," she said and a broad smile spread over her face. Her shyness totally gone.

I started to move in her and soon she responded. She moved her body and limbs trying to find out how it affected her pleasure. Heaving her pelvis upwards meeting my thrusts seemed to be to her liking. She experimented until she got the hang of it and then eagerly met my thrusts. She started to moan and suddenly there was a single cry when an orgasm shook her body.

I held her close but never stopped moving in and out completely but I slowed down and used short soft jabs to let her recover. She had stamina and recovered very quickly. She suddenly was back meeting me firmly and I increased my tempo. She again started to experiment and put her legs around me, first my thighs and then my back. I fucked her like that for some time but then took her legs and put them on my shoulders tilting her pelvis upwards.

I looked in her eyes when I fucked her in that new position and saw how her expression changed from surprise to delight and pleasure. I decided that it was enough for her first time and slowly brought us towards a mutual ending. I nearly missed when her moans gave way for her single cry but was able to come moments later. It became very pleasurable for both of us.

I rested on top of her for some time. She embraced me caressing my back and there were small sounds of pleasure. Eventually I raised my upper body to look at her.

She smiled looking utterly happy and pulled my head down for a kiss and then a hug. I rolled off her and she immediately cuddled in my arms.

"That was incredible. Much stronger and better than I could imagine when reading about it," she whispered lying close to me. "It was so lovely when you so tenderly fucked me during my orgasm. And of course when we came together. That, I have read, is what all couples should strive after. I now understand why. It was just lovely." She chatted on seemingly completely at ease.

"How long does it take until a man can do it again," she asked after we had freshened up and was back in her bed.

"Well, it depends on the man of course but also on many other circumstances, for instance experience, age, if he is tired already from the beginning and so on. But the woman is perhaps the most important factor and the help she can give to get him back in full vigor."

She was quiet for some time considering what I had said.

"Oh, well . . . do you think . . . well, do you think that I can give that sort of help?" she asked hesitantly.

"But yes of course. Every woman can do it, it's very much a matter of will" I said.

"Well . . . that . . . that I want to do. I very much want . . . want to be taken again. Tell me what I should do, please," she whispered shyly. "I want to learn . . . is it now that I should take your cock in my mouth? Giving head, it's called, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, that's a very good way. There are many names, suck cock for instance. But many women don't like to do that. They find it disgusting. But there are many other ways. Using the breasts for instance."

"Why don't they like that when it leads to something lovely," she asked surprised and moved away from me to be able to fondle my cock. She fondled me for a little while then pushed me to lie on my back. She knelt at my side and took a good look at my private parts.

"It looks nice to me," she said after a thorough study. "It's rather cute I think being so small and soft. It's hard to believe that it can become so big and hard and do such lovely things in me. I want to try to . . . to suck cock, I want it to get big and hard again," she said. She slowly moved her head down holding my limp cock in a soft grip. She put her lips on the shaft and let them rest there for a little while. Then suddenly she took my entire cock into her mouth.

She gauged slightly when her mouth suddenly got filled but she soon got the hang of it. She started to play with my cock using her tongue and chewed on it. Her instincts made her grab my balls and caress them too. There was little finesse to begin with but she experimented eagerly. And she got the hang of it. It became pleasant for my cock in her mouth and my balls got caressed very nicely. She would become good at sucking cock I thought, given more practice.

In fact she treated me so nicely that it gave the desired effect. I started to grow in her mouth and she had to ease part of my swelling cock out of it. Suddenly she pulled her mouth away and looked at me with beaming eyes.

"I could do it, couldn't I? I mean helping you to get hard again. I can't understand that some women find it disgusting. Giving head is just lovely. To make the cock grew in the mouth feels so nice and so rewarding."

She lowered her head towards my cock again. I grabbed her thigh and made her straddle me with her ass above my head. She looked a bit confused but when I started to caress her she understood.

"Oh my god. This is called sixty-nine, isn't it? I have read about that too," she exclaimed. She spread her knees to lower her ass and I pulled a cushion under my head. I was very comfortable when we started to caress each other. She treated my cock and balls very nicely now kissing, licking and biting. On her own she understood how to suck on my balls too taking them in one by one and suck gently. I got fully erect and hard.

Meanwhile I licked her pussy slit from the clit to the puckered hole that reacted nervously each time I touched it with my tongue. The clit started to grow and was soon protruding from its sheltering hood. It was big and became hard, easy to caress. That she liked it was obvious. She moaned and her body writhed. Suddenly she stopped sucking and arched her back. She lowered her ass pressing against my mouth. I licked her clit and pussy. She started to shudder and then came the single cry but her body kept shuddering for quite some time before she slumped down over me.

She rested for a little while but was soon back in full vigor. She looked around and smiled at me.

"How lovely. I got an orgasm, didn't I. Just from your licking. It's the clit thing isn't it. A woman's most sensitive spot I have read. It's really true, oh my goodness how lovely that felt. Will you do that again, please?"

She lay down on top of my chest spreading her thighs wide when she pushed back to come into the reach of my tongue. I licked her but she didn't suck my cock. I got the feeling that her entire mind was concentrated on what happened with her pussy and clit. I played with her for a long time before I made her come with a series of laps on her very hard clit. This time her orgasm built up more slowly making her single cry last longer.

Shirley took her time recovering but then sat up and spun around. She beamed of happiness and joy.

"Lovely, just lovely, just as I have read but much stronger. Oh my goodness, I have never felt anything like it," she blurted out looking down at me. Then she leaned down to kiss. It became a long deep French kiss. She sat on top of me with her boobs pressed against my chest. She moved a little and then more and more caressing my chest with her boobs and nipples. She got worked up from rubbing her nipples against my hairy chest and started to moan.

"Can we make it again? Fuck I think it's called, isn't it?" She looked at me for assurance. I nodded. "And can I be on top? Riding the cock, is that it? Like a cowgirl, oh my goodness I have read about that too."

She didn't wait for an answer but pushed herself down my body. With her pussy she sought for my cock thinking it should yet be hard. There was a disappointed look on her face when she found out that it wasn't. She looked at me for advice.

"It's not hard anymore. What did I do wrong? It was hard before. Don't you want to fuck me again? You said you could as soon as you got hard. Please?"

There was concern on her face but also much disappointment. She had expected another fuck.

"Don't worry. With a little help it will get as hard as you want it," I said reassuringly.

"Oh, you mean I have to give head again?" She asked. "Luck that I like it then." She started to giggle while pushing further down my legs to get into position. She got quiet when starting to kiss the shaft. Suddenly she looked up.

"You said before that I also could use the boobs. How should I do that?" She asked curiously.

"Just caress me with them like you did before. Let them slide back and forth, engulf my cock in between them, that sort of things. Just do what feels good," I said and relaxed waiting for what she would do.

She thought for a brief second then moved up placing her boobs on my cock. She moved slowly back and forth a few times then started experimenting moving up and down and in circles. She pressed down hard rubbing my cock with her boobs and she raised her upper body to let the boobs just brush over my cock. Suddenly she had my cock engulfed in between them moving back and forth. She worked like that for some time enjoying herself experimenting. She wanted to learn that was for sure.

Nor only her boobs slid back and forth but also her pussy along my legs. Suddenly she moved to straddle only one of my legs. When she moved back and forth her pussy got a good rubbing as well and she pressed down hard on the leg. The pussy was wet and slid easily along. I felt her knob harden and soon she moaned for each slide. She got frantic rubbing hard and then the single cry came and her body shuddered.

She stopped her doings for a little while. Then she looked up with a big grin. She took my cock in her hand testing it's hardness.

"Oh goodness gracious me, I think it's hard again. Can I mount now, that's the right word isn't it? Oh my god, I want to feel this lovely thing in me again. The . . . the cock I mean." She looked at me and moved quickly upwards straddling me.

Her pussy hovered over me when she grabbed my cock and directed it towards her pussy entrance. She sank down and cried of joy when the head got in place in her opening. She lowered herself even more and with small movements impaled herself on my rigid tool.

There was another happy cry when she had taken me fully inside her love canal. She sat down wriggling her ass a little.

"Oh my god, I feel so good having your cock in there. It fills me up so utterly nicely," she blurted out. She moved her ass in circles. "Oh, oh, it touches me everywhere when I move. Oh my goodness how lovely this is."

She started to move, up and down and rotating her hips and ass. She tried a lot of things wanting to explore the possibilities and moaned highly now and then when she found pleasurable movements. Now and then she sat down smiling broadly when thinking about what to try next.

It was great fun watching her. She was now totally unaware of me looking at her. Her senses were completely absorbed with taking the new sensations in her pussy and the pleasures she was discovering. A series of different emotions came and went on her face like clouds on the sky. Joy, concern, excitement and happiness showed on her face.

I was in no hurry knowing that I would get my pleasure in the end. I thought fleetingly about Diane and her promise that she owed me one. Shirley was lovely but compared with Diane she came second.

"Oh ,oh, oh my god that felt good. Must try it again," she suddenly blurted out. But not to me, she was talking for herself. "Wait a second, how did I do that? Yes, I'll try it this way . . ."

She rambled on thinking loud. I know what had caused the sudden pleasure. For some time she had tried out the different muscles in her pussy and at this time had flexed a few around the base of my cock. She blurted out when she moved her hips in small circles causing my cock head to whisk around in her pussy and touching her inner soft spot. She tried again and suddenly she cried out having found out how to do it. She kept on for a while moaning and crying until she moved on to other pleasantries.

"Shouldn't you caress me in this position?" She suddenly asked sitting down for a second. "I have . . . I have read that the man should caress the woman's body. That he should squeeze her breasts and maul them and pinch the nipples real hard." She looked down at me with a curious face.

"But yes of course if you want to I will do that," I said and put my hands on her nice pair.

"Yes, of course, I want it all done just right and I want to try everything," she said seriously and went back experimenting with her inner muscles. So I started to caress her body and not only her ample swinging boobs. But they got a good treatment and gradually I got rougher on them. She didn't even flinch when I pinched her nipples real hard after they had stiffened but smiled broadly moaning loudly.

I thought she needed to take a step further and moved down to her pussy area. She cried out when I put my thumb on her clit.

"Yes, yes that should be caressed too, I have read," she exclaimed. "The clit, isn't it? The woman's most sensitive spot. Oh, it feels lovely."

I started some serious caressing of her body not being very gentle and all the time played with her rather big knob that now was hard and fully protruding out of its covering hood.

She soon moaned and panted hard and then came that single cry together with shudders through her body. She tensed sitting straight up and then her body softened and her shoulders sagged.

But not for long. She started to laugh, a relieved laugh and then she was back moving on my cock now riding more determined.

"Lovely . . . lovely . . . Oh my goodness . . . how lovely that felt. . . . An orgasm wasn't it?" She panted in staccato while moving up and down my shaft. "I . . . want . . . I want . . . more . . . more of that."

So I did it again. Caressing her and bringing her over the top with my thumb. She helped by using my cock to pleasure herself inside her pussy. She had learnt how to do it very quickly.

And then another round in the same way. But this time she collapsed forward on top of me and rested for a while before she was back again in full vigor with a big grin on her face.

It had been very pleasant to play with her in this way and quite arousing too. I thought that she had got enough for the time being so the next round was going to be the last. I whispered in her ear.

"Oh my goodness yes of course. Can I put it on?" Show me." She reached over and got a package from the bedside table and quickly pealed the condom. She fumbled a little before she got it in place and then straddled me again with a big expectant grin on her face. She impaled herself on my erect cock with a new found expertise.

I took the time to build a mighty climax for both of us. When it came she cried out not only once but several times in rhythm with me shooting my load in several spurts.

Then she was spent slumped down on me. I held her in a tight hug for a long time. Suddenly there was a relived laugh and she looked up with a very happy smile on her face. It was as rewarding as the great orgasm we just had shared.

She rolled off me still laughing very contented.

"Look, look at it, it's so small again. Tired? It should be having been so lovely long and hard inside me for such a long time hasn't it?" She touched my limp cock caringly. "Should I take care of that," She asked concerned. "Yes, it's the woman's task I have read and she should check it too." She eased the condom off me and carefully inspected it."Yes, it's all there I guess. No leaks. It's rather much isn't it. Looks like it anyhow." She chatted on being much relived and at ease.

Libertine
Libertine
655 Followers