Carnal Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Eventually we freshened up and I brought the ice bucket out on the balcony. I was amazed that the evening was still young. We had gone to her cabin directly after dinner I recalled.

She followed and was now much more self-assured coming out stark naked and carrying herself with pride. Her back was straight and her shoulders held back pushing her really nice pair of breasts forward. Her hips moved and her pelvis was pushed forward when she took the few steps towards me. It was not an act of will, it came naturally now when she wasn't shy anymore.

I wanted to see her move around because it was so nice watch her.

"I wouldn't mind that glass of fine scotch you promised me," I therefore said.

She was happy to get it for me she said and went back inside. The light was on and I could follow her. Her mind was absorbed by the task to find the bottle and fix the drink and she moved around totally uninhibited in her nudeness. She was suddenly sexy. What a transformation I thought.

We had a good time on the balcony in the warm dark night. The whisky was excellent and she got proud when I complimented her for the choice. "My father always wanted it for his birthday," she explained her knowledge. She sipped the champagne.

We had a good time outside in the marvelous night. She crept close to me wanting to be held and cuddled. I caressed her body slowly not wanting to rush things. She purred when I cupped her breasts and when I gently squeezed her round ass cheeks. She moaned when my hand went up her soft inner thighs to bump into her womanhood. I held her face between my hands and just looked at her happy face before kissing her lightly on the lips. My hands wandered all over her body again pinching the nipples while cupping her boobs again. She purred of delight and again moaned highly when my hands went up her thighs and rested on her womanhood pressing, squeezing and probing. We cuddled for long having a good time.

Eventually she rose and asked if I wanted another drink. I declined which made her look happy. After a detour into her cabin taking the empty glasses with her she came back out and came close to me where I stood at the railing. She suddenly was shy again.

"I want to ask . . . am I . . . I mean . . . Can I be of help . . . I mean you said that . . . that the woman is the most important factor for . . . to make you able to do it again . . . am I womanly enough for that?" She stuttered. She stood close to me with her head down not wanting me to see her face.

"Oh yes, my darling you are. You are very much of a woman, very desirable woman capable of everything," I said and lifted her head towards me. Her eyes beamed when I kissed her.

"Oh, oh thank you. Oh my goodness, may I give it a try then," she blurted out. "I really want that cock to get hard and do all these lovely things in me again. It was so utterly lovely."

Without hesitation she knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth. Her eagerness made up for her lack of experience and I was mentally prepared. She kissed, licked and sucked me and my cock soon started to swell. There were some guttural moans, the best she could do with her mouth full. But then she amazed me. I had expected that she would ease the cock out when it got longer but no, she held on to it and it expanded fully engulfed in mouth. She gagged a few times when the head poked her throat but then handled it marvelously. I felt how the head entered her throat and was pushed down into it. She held it there for some time sucking before she eased it out. She looked up at me beaming of pride.

"I have read about how to do that," she said proudly. "It's called deep throating, isn't it? Not every woman can do it I have read. But I could, couldn't I?" She was very happy but also longed to get assured that she did it right.

"Oh yes, indeed. You did just right. It felt marvelous," I said and was rewarded by a very big happy smile. And then she did it again. She put her mouth around my erect cock and slowly eased it in. She stopped for a brief moment when the head touched the back but then moved on pushing it down her throat. She kept it there licking and sucking for a while before letting it out again.

She rose and came close.

"Please will you take me now," she whispered, not shyly, but only in a hushed voice.

"Yes my love, of course I will," I said. "But wait a second I need to get something."

"Oh, but I think I have what you need," she said laughing throatily. From nowhere she produced a condom. She really planned in advance I thought. "Let me do it," She said and knelt to put a condom on me. This time she didn't fumble but rolled it on swiftly.

"Please take me now. I want to lean against this railing and spread my legs and then you will move in from behind. Right? Oh, it's so exciting. I have been thinking about this for a long time. Being taken like a filly, her first time turning her into a mare. Come on, please take me, mount me I mean." She rambled on, again totally uninhibited and at the same time taking position leaning against the railing. She spread her feet wide and wriggled her ass invitingly. Well, I had no inhibitions either. I moved in and grabbed her round hips.

She was waiting eagerly and her pussy was moist to say the least. I put my cock at her entrance and she pushed back when I pushed forward. She took me in to the hilt in one combined movement which made her grunt of pleasure. I started to bang her, gentle at first but doing it stronger when I understood that she not only could stand it but liked it. She soon moaned loudly and suddenly her pussy narrowed and she cried out the single cry that I now knew what it meant. She shuddered but didn't want to stop. When I held back she pushed her ass backwards against me urging me to go on. Which I was happy to do.

She had a number of orgasms with short intervals. She laughed delighted after each one and even more when I grabbed her swinging boobs squeezing and tweaking the hard nipples. She really enjoyed herself.

Eventually she straightened up a little and met me more deliberate. It was time I thought before she got too tired. Together we worked against the big finale which became really great when it hit us. Her cry lasted for long before she started to shudder and then came back when she felt my cock spurt deeply engulfed in her rippling pussy. She slumped over the railing and I had to hold her being afraid that she might topple over.

After that she was completely drained. I helped her into the bed but when I tried to leave she begged me to stay the night. She cuddled up to me wanting to be hugged and we slept in the spoon fashion. I was rather tired too and slept fitfully holding her close to me.

I woke up being alone in the big bed but I heard Shirley taking a shower. Soon she came into the cabin in the raw looking fresh as the youth she was. When she saw me watching her she got shy and tried to shield her charms with her arms giggling nervously. But then the oddness of the situation dawned on her and she laughed out and stopped trying to hide her body. Instead she exaggerated her movements trying to look seductive. I joined her laughter and went to freshen up to.

When I came back she was lying in the bed with the duvet up to her chin. But when I was close she threw the duvet away. She lay in the bed stark naked grinning broadly and her body language strongly invited me to join her.

She met me with open arms wanting to be hugged and kissed. After a while she pushed me on my back and started to kiss her way down my body and didn't stop until she had kissed my cock thoroughly. She sat up and straddled me. She used her boobs to caress my entire body sometimes pushing down hard, sometimes letting only the nipples tickle me. It felt very nice. She seemed to know what effect it had on me and kept track of it. When my cock swelled she engulfed it between her big boobs rocking back and forth.

Suddenly she moved down and kissed my cock, starting with the shaft. But soon she had it all in her mouth sucking to make it hard. She cried out of joy when it hardened in her mouth. As the night before she didn't withdraw but let it expand down her throat until it was fully erect. Then she withdrew and laughed throatily only to push her mouth down the shaft again taking the head deep into her throat.

Just then there was a soft knock on the door. Shirley didn't notice and before I had a chance to tell her the door opened and a maid came into the cabin with a tray.

"Good morning, Ms Shirley. Morning tea. I take two cups," the maid said smiling broadly.

I got a chock when I realized that it was Manuela, the Spanish cabin maid. I thought quickly and realized that Shirley`s cabin must be close to Brigitte`s, the lovely French woman I had spent the previous night with. Manuela had come into that cabin as boldly as she had now. I remembered with pleasure how Brigitte had suggested that we fucked Manuela's brains out and how eagerly Manuela had taken part to get it done.

"Oh good morning Mr. Tom. Good woman, eh . . . sucking very good," she said with a broad smile. Shirley had by now noticed Manuela's presence and withdrew from my cock with a plop. She looked bewildered and was totally paralyzed.

Manuela put the tray down and then leaned over the bed close to Shirley's face.

"Mr. Tom, good fucking, eh. Very strong cock, fuck hard and fast in pussy, eh." She fortified her halting English by forming a circle with a thumb and a finger and moving the other index finger rapidly in and out through the circle. She laughed loudly.

"You very good suck cock. Fuck now. Try the . . . chien? . . . dog? . . . you don't know? . . . I show."

She moved up on the bed and stood on all fours. Her big boobs spilled out of her dress and the skirt rode up revealing a great round panty less ass. She spread her knees and patted her ass invitingly.

"Oh now I understand. Yes of course. You mean doggy style, don't you? I know of that," Shirley exclaimed suddenly full of life.

Manuela lit up and nodded happily. She wriggled her ass some more and then reached out for me. She pulled me behind her and in position to enter her.

"Oh no, you can't, stop it. That cock is mine. I sucked it up. It belongs to me. I want it stuck into me," Shirley yelled and pushed me away from Manuela's inviting ass.

"Yes, yes, good cock. I show, I help," Manuela said shaking of laughter.

She moved and pushing and pulling got Shirley in the position she wanted on all fours with the head down. Then she pushed me forward aiming my cock at Shirley's open entrance. But she didn't forget the protection. She found the package and swiftly dressed my cock. Then she took aim and pushed me from behind forcing my cock into Shirley who acknowledged the intrusion with a contented grunt. I grabbed Shirley's hips and jabbed to get fully inside.

"Good, very good chien . . . right? You like Mr. Tom fuck hard and fast? I must go, Ms Brigitte waiting," Manuela said to Shirley and then was gone as suddenly as he had arrived.

"What was that? Do you know her? How come?" Shirley asked, for the first time being aware of that something unusual had occurred. "Never mind, let's talk about that later. This feels lovely. Doggy style isn't, right? Fuck me now please. Fuck me."

I didn't miss Manuela. I was well positioned buried very nicely deep in Shirley. I grabbed her round hips. I started to fuck her, slowly at first to let her get used to and adjust to receiving my cock in this new position. She seemed to have no trouble with that but met me happily. She had been a very fast learner I though thinking back to last night and how shy she had been. Now she was far from shy, sexy even.

And very pleasant to fuck from behind. Shirley looked over her shoulder and smiled her broad, happy smile. She laughed out rocking her ass.

"Do as Manuela said. I want to be fucked fast and hard," she giggled and lowered her head and shoulders. I felt how she prepared to meet harder thrust and gave her just that.

It became a very nice morning fuck. Shirley experimented moving her body as much as her position allowed and got a series of orgasms. I was astonished by her stamina. She seemed never to tire laughing happily each time and asking for more.

But eventually she slowed down and I felt it was time for the great one. She sensed that too and concentrated to reach the goal. When it happened it was like an eruption. She cried out a long cry like never before and her body shuddered for a long time. Her pussy rippled along my cock milking it long after my spurts had ended. Only then did she allow herself to collapse on the bed but making sure to keep me buried deep in her pussy.

When I got limp I rolled off her back. She smiled happily but looked tired and soon she drifted into sleep. I left her bed and when she hadn't woken up when I returned from the bathroom I dressed and left.

I had only taken a few steps along the corridor when I heard someone behind me.

"So, how's the English women? Hardly better than the French I imagine?"

It was Brigitte coming out from her cabin. It was next to Shirley's. What a coincidence I thought.

"You know, I heard you. Or rather I heard the English woman. As I understood it you popped her cherry. A bit difficult, eh? But you broke through. And now she is well broken in I guess."

Brigitte giggled and came close to hug. But she broke the hug frowning.

"You smell of her. Go take a shower," she said and was gone.

At lunch I bumped into Diane.

"How did it go with Shirley," she asked innocently.

"Oh, all right I think. She was very shy and inexperienced with men as you said. But we had a good time I think," I said politely not knowing what to tell her.

"Oh come on. I know everything that happened," she said giggling. "A tough job to deflower her I understand. But now she is well broken in and she really likes it." She stopped and laughed out when she saw my astonished face. "Oh, but she has told me everything. She came running after breakfast bubbling of joy and telling everything. I couldn't stop her. Not that I wanted too. Quite a juicy story she told me. You really made her like it. She has asked for a new date already this evening. Solves some problems for me, doesn't she? There are some equally shy men who want my help to date a woman. I am sure she will drag them into her cabin as swiftly as she did with you. But I start to feel like a pimp or Madame of the house." She giggled heavily and hugged me before she left.

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers