Carnal Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I erupted filling her cunt with my come. It was a great orgasm, mightier than most I had experienced. I felt dazed and very tired. I withdrew from the cunt and rose. I heard moans or sobs when I stumbled out and into my cabin. I fell on my bed passing out.

I woke up from heavy rapping. I stumbled out of bed to open the cabin door. No one was outside. I turned back aiming for bed and startled when I saw somebody standing in the middle of my cabin. My brain started to work and figured out that the person must have come through the sliding door. I had the light in my eyes and the person was only a silhouette until I moved and saw my neighbor. She smiled grimly at me.

"You look awful. Take a shower and freshen up. I want to talk to you," she said scornfully and moved out onto the balcony.

Fifteen minutes later I was presentable although my head ached. There must have been a little too much to drink the night before. Those two late whiskies were to blame. I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach while I showered and shaved. Could it be that my neighbor didn't share my comprehension of last night's fun? Might she even disapprove of my behavior? I had left her rather abruptly, hadn't I? Had she even complained to the purser? She had been fully dressed, hadn't she?

I went out to face my neighbor.

She was leaning over the rail watching dolphins following the ship. I noticed that we were close to some shore and remembered that we had the opportunity to visit a town that afternoon. I couldn't remember which one though.

She rose and stood before me, hands on hips looking contemptuous. And yes, she was wearing a linen dress, rather formal for being on a cruise ship in the morning.

"So there you are at last. Are you proud of your behavior last night? Do you even remember what you did to me? Do you remember that you forced yourself upon me, slapped me and that you took me by force?" She spitted it out very scornfully.

I didn't know what to say. My feeling of unease had been right. She was displeased with me that was sure. What should I do?

I looked at her in silence shrugging my shoulders in a gesture of overcome. I tried to smile at her but she looked back sternly. We stood like that for what felt like an eternity. She fiddled with the buttons of her dress.

Eventually she took a step forward. The dress fell to the floor. She stood before me, still stern faced but looking heavenly in a small thong and a low cut bra just like last night but in another color, red.

"Look what you did to me so brutally," she said and half turned showing me her full round ass. Both cheeks were reddish and with some imagination one could see imprints of a hand. She peeled off her bra and cupped her big boobs showing them. There too were some bruises.

"Oh, I am sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know how that happened," I blurted out

Her face lit up in a big smile and she burst into laughter.

"Oh, my goodness. Look at you, have you lost all your wit. It's priceless, the way you look. It serves you right, you brute."

She came close to me and hugged me, a full body hug ending in a big kiss.

"Tom, I just loved what you did last night. It was a splendid performance. You got my hints just right and made me so happy."

I relaxed and kissed her back.

Yes, she had been talking about rape and hinted about her fantasies of being taken by force. She hadn't asked me to do it straight on but had come back to the subject now and then during the evening. She had also made it clear to me that she was on the pill. And when she so abruptly rejected me at her door I took that as a sign that she wanted that type of action. It annoyed me though how easily I played the part, it came too easy and I hadn't played once I got started. I probably was much tighter than I was aware of.

"You played so well. You seemed to be very drunk. That smell of whisky was a good trick. I even got afraid that you shouldn't be able to perform but that showed clearly rather soon to be no risk. No risk at all." She laughed happily. "When you slapped my ass I got scared for real, just like I figure it is in real life. I had no clue what you would do next. I obeyed out of fear but then it got very pleasurable. The way you ordered me down and then forced your cock into me was lovely. Lucky though that I was so excited. My pussy was ready to receive."

"Does it hurt?" I asked stroking over her ass.

"Well, yes, but no. It's a pain of pleasure remembering me of a lovely adventure. Want to know what I did this morning?" She was eager to tell. I nodded.

"I went to the small pool as I have done every morning. You know it's Ladies only in the mornings? The unspoken dress code is nudity. Quite a few ladies saw my reddening ass and the bruises of my breasts and gave me pitying smiles. But then I stroked my ass and smiled happily giving the thumbs up sign. Some of the ladies frowned but many looked reassured, happy even. There was laughter. It felt like I had become a member in a secret sisterhood and I was proud of showing the marks of membership." She laughed happily. "Oh, there is more. One lady even came up to me and said that she was sure that I had had a pleasurable night from the signs of it. She said that getting it a bit rough was lovely now and then given the right man of course and she asked if it was the man I had dined with who had done me so well. Hefty, wasn't it?" She smiled happily.

"Well, what about some coffee? You certainly look like you need it badly," she said laughingly. "I will join you but I have already had breakfast. I was starving after that lovely adventure," she added and put her dress back on. She had concluded that I wasn't serviceable.

I didn't feel like having breakfast so I just had coffee outside. Erika sat with me and made pleasant small talk looking happy and content. Later she also joined me for a pleasant lunch and suddenly exchanged smiles with a lady sitting nearby.

"That's the lady from the pool this morning," she told me smilingly.

During lunch the ship anchored outside a town on a rather large island. We had the opportunity to go ashore. We went together but when we landed she suddenly said that she had some business to attend to. I offered to escort her but she declined and went away on her own.

I didn't see her more that day. I had a seafood dinner on the shore watching the lovely inhabitant women who wore next to nothing but took the ferry back for an early night.

The next morning I woke up feeling fresh and ready for new adventures. I went out on my balcony hoping to find my lovely neighbor sunbathing in the nude. But I got terrible disappointed and even jealous. Maybe she was in the nude. But the canvas was pulled forward dividing our balconies. I heard voices on the other side, hers and a man's.

I dressed slowly getting ready for breakfast. As I left my cabin so did my neighbors. Erika lit up and presented the man to me as her husband. He was well over sixty, an executive type, well dressed and with good manners. He showed no signs of suspicion. We didn't have breakfast together though.

I felt a pang of guilt. I had fucked a married woman. But she hadn't told me nor been wearing a ring. There had been no trace of a ring on her finger either I consoled myself. I had looked but well, not until after our lovely first fuck in her bed.

Erika probably was a trophy wife of a rich businessman. He had booked the cruise but in the last minute decided he hadn't time to join from the beginning but had followed later. Or was it that he allowed her wife to find pleasure on her own knowing that he couldn't give her enough being limited in both time and ability? There were many possible explanations.

Well, that was that, I thought. She was lovely but not for me anymore. I had got fond of her but nothing serious. The ship was full of ladies, full of opportunities.

To be continued...

12