All Comments on 'Carnal Desires Unleashed'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
xomanxomanover 19 years ago
u r 1 hot slut...

... n beautiful 2! man! i luv ur spirit. keep the stories cummin, baby, and thanx! if u r ever in town i'd sure like 2 meet u.

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Please

could we not have one of these stories in the "Illustrated" category? I would love to see you in just your tiny red knickers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

were these persons with medical issues..?? .why else would you be licking a CRUTCH !! It's crotch..just in case you ever need to know again !!

I can understand this error once..but twice..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cum soaked panties.

I would have still eaten and sucked her asshole out first. Tasting her bunghole.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 11 years ago
Ultimate Slut...

Once again Dee you have shown what an ultimate slut you are...my wife and I would go to Sunday Homes for Sale show cases and she would suck my cock in the bathroom while perspective home buyers wandered the house...she always finished me off into the toilet bowl...my cum on the seat and puddles floating in the water..

Dee you and her would of made a perfect housewife couple..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
needing a prop up

I suspect it would be sexier to such their cum off their crotches but given the nature of the world, if you get off on sucking it off crutches, each to their own. How very unusual to find two disabled men in one place, both willing to let you do that to their medical aids.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The only thing more vile than the sum writing these stories are the vermin reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, if everyone including Steve is happy, why not, next time take it up the arse in the changing room, I dare you.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous