All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 03'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
A good story

But I hope Lord Rockdale doesn't abandon her, now that she's been "ruined". What will happen if she gets pregnant? Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well now!

The pretty miss is certainly in a bind. That dastardly Earl, he physically binds her and now this. I hope he offers his protection to Eliza's younger sister. I hope Eliza has the opportunity to punch the sleazy Lord Cavendish.

I am really enjoying your story. Pretty please, with sugar on top, post Chapter 4 very soon :o)

AquarelaAquarelaalmost 10 years ago
i hope she witters and ...

Start loosing all that she is in beauty....so he can see what the stress he puts her in does to her....and sees himself as the selfabsorved bastard he is. I hope she doesnt star looking great anf refresh and glorious with the pink in her chicks because she can orgasm under the wrong circumstances. But one can only hope....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

with out protection she is sure to get pregnant very soon! What is he going to do then? Is he going to throw her out like the supposed nobility of that time used to do.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Nice update!

How many twists and turns before he falls in love and she wraps him around her little finger?

Well done. Who doesn't love an Edwardian house of debuachery?

dolcezza4dolcezza4almost 10 years ago
Love it!

LOVE the way this story progresses. Can't wait for the next chapter (please post soon??)! I agree with the last comment, looking forward to how their relationship develops where he'll fall in love with her and she'll have him wrapped around his finger. And of course, looking forward to his "lessons." Really fantastic--thanks!

spearishspearishalmost 10 years ago
Just my kind of story

Just love erotic historicals and the added touch of non con is the icing on the cake .Well written with a good flow so far .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please write more! I love that she continues to resist him. I hope she gets revenge on Rockdale for being a fucking asshole. Please keep her fighting against him! I am dying of impatience for the next chapter. You have really good descriptive skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

Please write more!!! I hope that Eliza get revenge or maybe it turns into a very sexual relationship and she become pregnant and they marry, or maybe he tortures her and fucks her to death!!! I can't decide on a preferred ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh please make Eliza fight him in every turn. And make her escape or take a revenge on that earl jackass but don't forget happy ending. Truly magnificent story indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable but . . .

. . . your use of modern sexual slang is distracting. Pussy, screw and dipping your wick, did not get into UK English until long after 1840.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it.

Very enjoyable read.

evonnaevonnaabout 9 years ago
ooohhh... he's so naughty :)

loving it, can't wait to read more... and I have to say, you're writing a male character incredibly well, he is so believable! (a lot of female writers seem to struggle with this)

jls152jls152almost 9 years ago
Logical and Good Pacing

Believable, logical, good development, and the scent of a very erotic and stimulating yarn. I'm looking forward to finishing a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
:😀

Much better!

kittymacabrekittymacabreabout 8 years ago

You have certainly painted a truly repugnant picture of a rapist pig. I have a feeling this is going to turn in to a love story, which is even worse. We like what we like, and a little noncon fantasy is healthy, but glorifying abuse isn't very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't read it if you don't like it.

To all the nay-sayers: Don't read it if you don't like it. But I seem to notice, you are on chapter three...your comment would have a person believing you should have stopped halfway through chapter two. Carry on, Emmeline!

PrOn_EditorPrOn_Editorover 7 years ago
I've read several chapters

Unfortunately, I forgot that Literotica doesn't commingle all chapter comments, so the plaudits I planted in Chapter One's comments section apply to Chapter Three onward as well. I can patiently wait for Chapters 17, et al.

If the negative whining and guilt-shaming-style comments I've read so far continue to reflect the naïveté of the feckless twits of the brainwashed, political correctness generation, I hope this talented writer ignores them!

MuseOfTheBardMuseOfTheBardabout 7 years ago
Uhhh...

I think it hardly makes sense to complain about the male character ravishing her.. You're reading in the Non Consent Reluctance category. If you want a love story there's a category FOR that.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Weird, but somehow the gist of the story seems to revolve around a pig of a man ruining a young, hard-working woman's life. It seems to be what the story is about, anyways. So if people are emotionally grouping and sympathising with the heroine and I think there might be a distinct possibility that this is what the writer intended when planning the scenes, the correct response for them to have would be to hope for some sort of revenge from the girl further on in the novel. I myself would have liked her to chop off his head and disgrace him publicly - or is that the other way around - but am really enjoying the story and all the emotions that come with it, so if the author wants to send them off on the same horse into the sunset, I will be enjoying that ending as well.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 7 years ago
i must have wandered into the bdsm rape, ravishing section

nope, read a few paragraphs, another ravishing power scene, the lady says no, but now she is wet so she must want it,,

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
For better or worse (for some readers, anyway)...

...Grayson is staying true to form. We read about him possessing her, and whether she likes it or not, her body does respond to him and she (as we saw in her dreaming) actually enjoys the sensations he stirs in her--although it's also true she wishes he'd be loving than manipulative. Now he's taken the extra step of leveraging her family against her unwittingly and for a real cabrón...he's really living up to it in every way possible. We certainly commiserate with poor Eliza because she even discovers Cavendish is more deviant that possibly Grayson. So far this author's drawn him faithfully to his established baseline and for now we need to hang on for the ride to see how this plays out.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 7 years ago
More interesting comments!

I had a good time reading this installment. I also enjoyed what your commenters had to say. You've received lots of opinions and controversial reactions. Whether people like it or not, it's provoking something! Well done :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
1746 Followers
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES