Carnival of Sin

Story Info
Pet gets a spanking in front of a crowd at OzzFest.
4.4k words
3.95
23.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimPet
JimPet
7 Followers

*Please Note: This is a work of fiction based on a partially factual event. All those involved are over 18 and have had their names changed to hide their true identities. And yes, fantasy people DO have identities!*

The closer we arrived to our destination, the more excited I got. Lord James and I chatted almost non-stop since we left home at seven this morning. I glanced at the cars clock. It was eight fifteen. My heart rate increased a bit more. We would be there in only fifteen more minutes.

Lord James turned up the radio as Disturbed began to crank out Stupify. We sang loudly and joked until we made the last turn off of the highway and into the parking lot of the huge park. We followed the parking directors until we came to an empty spot.

After cracking the windows Lord James put the car in park. He pulled out his cigarettes and tapped the pack until the one of the joints he had rolled before leaving home tipped out. He lit the end and took a deep hit before passing the joint to me.

"Thank You Sir." I murmured as I reached for the joint and took a hit.

I closed my eyes as I inhaled. The strawberry flavored papers added an extraordinary taste to the harsh weed. I held the smoke in as long as I could while Lord James took another hit. I smiled remembering the phrase our friend Mike used when he sold it to us.

"Its that two hit shit." he said with a grin.

I smiled and giggled softly to myself.

"What is it Pet." Lord James asked before passing the joint back to me again.

"Nothing Sir. Your Pet is just excited about being here at The Mountain."

Lord James chuckled as I took one last hit. After butting out the joint and placing it back into the pack, he got out of the car and walked around to my door and opened it. I sat quietly, awaiting his permission to get out. But Master leaned over into the back seat and picked up the hip pouch he has tossed there earlier. He opened the pouch and removed a short chain with a short leather strap attached.

Swallowing hard I fidgeted a bit in my seat as the leash slid into view.

"Ok Pet." Lord James voice was soft and commanding.

I quickly stepped from the car and stood hands behind my back and eyes down cast. My heart was racing a bit from the weed, but mostly because I knew what he planned on doing with the leash. Fear silently stole over me, clashing with the buzz I was quickly beginning to feel.

I glanced around to see if anyone was watching the exchange. We had always kept our relationship on the low key in public, but now he was going to parade me about the concert grounds in full view of any who cared to look. I took a deep breath and everyone would be looking.

"Lift your arms Pet." he commanded as he tugged up the hem of my shirt.

My head and arms snapped up, fully aware of my near naked state. He pulled my shirt off and tossed it into the back seat of the car. He straightened my black sport bra before returning my hands behind my back.

I flushed a deep scarlet when I felt his hands straighten the leather collar about my neck. I jumped slightly as I felt the ice cold chain bump my heated skin.

"Please Sir?" I whispered as he shook out the length and zipped the pouch closed.

"Ah, Ah." his voice was soft but stern. "Now you be a good pet and do as your Master desires."

I walked a bit stiffly along side of Lord James as we headed for the long line awaiting entrance to the concert. My steps faltered slightly as we drew near the mass of people. I jumped when I felt a hand settle on the small of my back and I glanced wild eyed at Lord James.

He smiled proudly at me. His blue eyes shining with love and encouragement. The gentle pressure he placed on my back prevented me from turning and running back to the car so I squared my shoulders and put a new spring in my step as he led me to the back of the line.

Trembling I glanced at all the people around me. The crowd was made up of mostly teens and adults our age. Occasionally we would see the older hard core Ozzy fan walk by, but mostly I spotted them because of the huge difference in attire.

Most of them had long hair and tye dyed tee shirts. But my glances at the hippies were cut short by the gothic teens that surrounded us. There was not doubt most of the teens were there to see Manson.

Now I consider myself a very open person, hell I don't live the most "traditional" lifestyle, but some of the things I saw made me take a second or third look.

Gothic, is the only word I can come up with to even tip the iceberg of the way most where dressed. Pale white made up skin with black eyeliner and lipstick, on both the guys and the chicks. Guys with spiked and colored hair, the chicks with short skirts or shorts and fishnet stockings.

One girl in particular caught my eye as she walked past us to the new back of the line. She was very tall, well actually she was pretty short, but her platform boots gave her an extra six inches easy. The heavy black combat style boot ended at her calf where her black fishnet stockings took up the show.

The garter of each stocking was adorned with a large red bow. Her blue jean shorts were cut high and tight. The worn hole gave a glimpse of her lacy black thong. She wore a black leather bustier, her ample breasts spilling over the top.

A large number of collars criss crossed her neck. Thick leather with blunt studs, thin leather with spikes, and a thin dog chain with a huge inverted pentacle hung to her cleavage. She had the palest skin I have ever seen on anyone alive, with the darkest red lips and dark eye makeup. Her blue black hair was pulled into pigtails with red bows.

"Feeling a little better Pet." Lord James riveted my attention from the girl and back to him. "Ill bet you feel a little less out of place now don't you."

His hand stroked my back lovingly and slid down to caress the crack of my ass. I could feel a familiar tingle begin in my stomach and work its way down to my cunt.

"Yes Sir." I smiled brightly at him before he kissed me softly.

When the line started to move it moved at a pretty good clip. Just before we got to the entrance Lord James took one of my hands and placed the end of the leash in it. He reached into the pouch and took out a ticket.

"Just up here the line will split and we will have to go through a quick search before going in. Follow the security guards instructions like a good little slave girl. Ill meet you on the inside. And remember, I will be watching my little slut."

Just then the line did part and the girls went to one side while the men went to another.

As I approached the security guard my heart raced wildly as I watched her search the purse of the woman in front of me. My mind raced to the pack of cigarettes in my pouch that held two whole joints and the partial we had smoked in the car.

I held my breath as the woman patted down the sides of my bra and my short skit and waved me through. I felt like I would faint when I reached Lord James side.

"They could care less about weed today." He smiled. "They are just looking for guns and knives."

Taking the leash out of my shaking hand we walked down a steep wooden stair case and through a chain link fence.

"Ok first things first." Lord James said. "It will be very hot out today so we will have to drink a lot of water. No alcohol today because of the heat."

That's ok I thought to myself. If I was to drink today I would be soo sick. As we threaded our way through the crowd to the water stand I noticed a few people looking hard at Lord James and myself.

While Lord James paid for the bottle of water I noticed a young man with a black spiked collar around his neck, he was standing about a half dozen paces away with a girl. She was staring sternly at us while the young man whispered excitedly to her.

I fidgeted uncomfortably and looked down at the ground. Praying for Lord James to hurry so I could get away from their stares. When I glanced back at the couple the girl was speaking sharply with the young man who looked a little less enthused with my appearance.

After we stepped away from the stand, I whispered softly to Lord James.

"Sir may I speak with you." This is always my clue to him that I have an important need to express. A heavy metal band on the stage not far from us kicked in and the whole place began to vibrate with the base and people stopped where they stood to party and listen to the music. We stopped just near a roped off area near the stage and watched the action in the mosh pit.

I was in awe. The crowd in the pit jumped and slammed into one another with hardly a care.

"How would you like to be in there my Pet." Lord James teased. I turned to look at him my eyes wide.

"Oh no Sir!" I motioned to the mass of bodies. "That is just crazy Sir."

Lord James laughed and lit a cigarette. He held the cigarette to my lips and I took a deep drag. "So what do you think?" Lord James asked watching me intently.

"Oh, its awesome Sir. Thank you for bringing me. I had no idea, the sound of the music, all the people." I looked around me before returning my gaze to his.

"But yet some thing is bothering you Pet." He added.

I looked down at the ground. Why did I have to let my own insecurities ruin Masters day. I should just tell him no that I am just a bit nervous because of the huge crowd is all.

"Pet." He lifted my chin and looked deep into my eyes.

I swallowed hard, there is no way I can lie to my Master, why had I even thought of such a silly thing. "Sir, it's just that people are staring at us and whispering. It makes your Pet feel very self conscious Sir."

"My Pet." He crushed out the cigarette and took a tighter hold on my leash, tugging slightly as we turned from the stage. "They stare because they are jealous."

"Yeah right Sir." I snorted before I caught myself.

He stopped me with a sharp jerk to my collar. I trembled a little as I saw the way his eyes snapped at my response.

"Think about it like this Pet." His voice was a soft threat. "They are jealous. Some are jealous they do not stand in your place. Some are jealous they do not hold the leash. And I will guarantee you that a lot are jealous because they do not have their own slaves on display today." He motioned around us. "Just look at all the people here. This place is full of non-traditionalists. I will guarantee you there are hundreds of slaves in this crowd. They are just not lucky enough to stand in your stead my Pet. Now enough of this nonsense and lets have fun."

With that we headed towards the different stands that were set up. After about an hour of shopping we made our way to the grassy hill where the non thrill seekers were settling down to party and watch the bands on stage.

After we had sat for a few moments watching the band Lord James leaned over and kissed me on the ear. His warm breath sent a shiver down my spine and I giggled softly rolling my head back to give him access to my neck. He gave me little nibbling butterfly kisses down my neck until he reached my shoulder.

Pulling me down in the grass he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. I melted into his embrace, his tongue exploring my mouth and caressing my tongue.

As we worked our way down to the first stage we entered a small village of tents set up. I glanced around us at the stands selling jewelry and tee shirts. One stand had a huge assortment of bowls and bongs.

I came to full attention though when I heard a familiar sound. I was not quite sure I had heard it at first. But then I heard it again and there was no mistaking.

The sound of a paddle caressing flesh and then a soft moan. I followed Lord James as we made our way to the front of the tent. I stopped short at the sight before me. There was a wooden statue of a naked man his hands were bound above his head and his cock elongated and stretched down to the ground by a weight. A shudder of fear raced through me as I caught a glimpse of the sign above the tent. "Carnival of Sin".

I prayed reverently that Lord James would stop, and that we would not travel any closer to this tent. But my heart sank as Lord James moved right up to the entrance of the tent.

I watched as a man was tied to a large cross, his arm stretched to the sides and hands bound. He was laughing and joking with his friends who stood near Lord James.

A tall lady clad in black latex stepped up to the bound man and dangled a tawse in his face. She caressed his cheek with the thin black leather strands. She whispered something to him and then stepped out of his line of view.

She began to swing the tawse in the air behind his back, teasingly letting the strips of leather just caress the bare flesh. The shouts of his friends egging her on were lost to me; they blended in with the voices of all of those around me.

Then she began to bring the straps down on his back with a little more force, using the same swinging pattern. When the leather began to leave red marks across his back his friends cheered wildly. I swallowed hard as I watched his body jerk slightly with each sting of the tawse.

I nervously glanced at Lord James his eves were riveted to the man enjoying the punishment. I glanced back at the man. His back criss crossed with thin welts as the woman began to swing the tawse harder. As she was finishing off giving him sharp blows a man stepped from the back of the booth with a camera and snapped a Polaroid of the punishment.

Nervously I shifted my weight from one foot to the other while the mans arms were untied and he collected his prize photo. Relief flooded me as Lord James stepped to the right. I silently followed him my legs trembling. I glanced over my shoulder as the woman was binding her next victim on his knees. He faced the crowed as her assistant handed her a large leather paddle.

I could not tell if all I was feeling was relief. I also felt a little disappointment that Lord James did not wish to have me publicly punished. My disappointment quickly vanished as I realized that Lord James had only walked a few paces to get into line.

I fidgeted nervously. My heart pounding so wildly I was sure all those around me could hear it. Slightly I tried to pull my hands apart, but the bonds held fast. All the sights and sounds of the huge crowds blurred and swirled around me, but my eyes remained fastened on the Dom as she began to spank her latest victim.

I glanced at Lord James again. He watched the proceedings with a look of mild amusement on his face, but now there was a hint of power in that amused gaze. He looked at me and catching my eye. Smiling giving me both courage and showing his pride.

All to soon there was a tug on the leash, "Come Pet." Lord James ordered and I stepped forward smartly as he led me to the man who was taking money. I glanced at the mans face as Master leaned forward and whispered something in his ear. He smiled widely and then looked at me.

Immediately I dropped my gaze to the hard packed ground at the edge of the tent. I felt his eyes devour my body and I shivered in nervous anticipation. He talked excitedly to Lord James his eyes on me the whole time. When the Dom was finished the balding man made his way out of the tent clutching his trophy in his chubby fingers.

The Dom stepped forward and appraised me as she spoke with the man and Master. I felt a line of sweat trickle down my back. Every muscle in my body felt tight (coiled like a spring) and fought the desire to bolt at every sound.

Lord James shook hands with the man and the Dom before walking to me. His face was lit up by a huge smile and he reached for my shoulder and took the lead from my mouth. He led me forward as his hand slipped reassuringly around my back.

"You are going to love this Pet." He whispers excitedly. "I want you to be on your best behavior my pet, and give these people a show to remember."

"Yes Lord James." My voice a barely audible whisper.

Lord James leads me to the table the last man had kneeled on and orders me up on it. I quickly kneel and place my hands on my thighs awaiting Masters next order. I press the backs of my hands into my thighs to keep them from shaking and I look down at the table fiercely refusing to look into the crowd.

Lord James unclasps the leash from my collar and winks at me before stepping away.

"Worship." His voice was raised slightly and his authority reverberated in the single sharp word. Immediately I lean forward spreading my knees. Pressing my hands to the table I lower my upper body until my chin is on the board and I am looking straight out into the crowd.

I jump as a round of applause rips through the crowd at Lord James order and my quick response to him.

"Exact count." Master called out as the crowd grew silent watching me eagerly. I jump as the Dom runs her hand up my thigh and plays with the hem of my skit. I flush red as I imagine the view of my ass the short skirt is allowing. I swallowed hard and thanked the gods that I was facing the crowd and they could not see my ass.

The first crack of the paddle came so swiftly that I nearly leapt from the table. An audible whimper left my throat. Shaking violently I resumed my position. I had yet to settle as the paddle cracked down once again.

Pain raced through my ass and I could feel that familiar tingle in my pussy. I closed my eyes frantically as the crowd cheered wildly, whistling, and shouting. Drowning out the sound of the paddle until it hit its mark, covering every inch of my ass and tearing moans from my throat.

The seventh powerful smack of the paddle was followed closely by nine smacks to the right cheek. Moaning a little louder as I rocked my ass to escape the sting of the paddle. Sixteen lashes before there is a pause. The Dom uses wide strokes of the paddle all over my ass again as first one blow lands soundly on the left cheek, and a heartbeat later it catches my thighs, always varying in strength and location.

Twenty Five lashes now, and then a stattaco of 14 smacks to the left cheek. Thirty Five lashes and then there is another pause.

A fire erupts across my sore red skin and I yelp in surprise. The crowd roars with laughter as a tawse is brought down over my skin in a criss cross pattern. I am rolling my hips wildly trying in vain to keep track. Forty Four, oh now she is using two at once. Oh no, was that Fifty Three of Fifty Four. I jump as one more lash rips across my ass. Fifty Four the final lash.

The crowd is roaring and screaming for more. Many of them are jumping up and down as Master enters my line of vision. I swallow a wave of panic.

"Lashes." Lord James demands.

"Fif-fifty fi-five Master." My voice is trembling.

The paddle lands on my ass again and I jump forward a scream escaping my lips.

"Lashes." Lord James demands again. I close my eyes tightly.

"Fifty s-six, th-thank you Master, may your slave have another Sir." I felt my arms tremble slightly.

The paddle pops loudly as it lands across my sore ass.

"Fifty seven Master, may your slave have another Sir." I nearly scream.

My request is answered with three more blows of the paddle.

"Sixty Master, may your slave have another." My voice quivers dangerously close to breaking into a sob.

"No my Pet. That is enough for now."

My body immediately relaxes and I collapse to the table. I did not even know I was holding my breath until I sighed deeply.

Lord James snapped the lead back on my collar, and ordered me to stand. My legs felt weak and they trembled as I stood at his side. I drop to my knees and kiss the boot of the Dom before me,

"Thank you Mam." I then turn to Lord James and kiss shoes twice.

"Thank You Lord James for allowing your slave to please you Sir."

After I kiss his foot once more there is a tug at the collar and I stand. Lord James takes the offered photo and turns leading me from the tent.

JimPet
JimPet
7 Followers
12