Carnival of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stops in the shade of a water stand, and taking my face between his hands, pulls me to him and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around him as I return his deep kiss.

Breaking our kiss he looks at me. The look in his eyes is priceless and I smile at his pleasure. His mouth moves as if to say something, and he leans in and kisses me again. I lean into him, my body pressing against his, forming to him, his hard cock presses into my belly and my cunt instantly quivers, a small shudder washing over me.

I need his hard cock in me. I need him to fuck me. His kisses travel from my mouth to my ears. Go into the porta potty over there." he whispers hotly and I glace at the large handicapped porta john.

"I will be in right behind you." He places the leash in my mouth as I walk to the potty and open the door. I scarcely have time to turn around when the door swings open and Lord James walks in and locks the door. He squats in front of my and lifts my skirt to kiss my wet cunt. His hands slide up my thighs to my hips as he inhales sharply and buries his tongue between my lips.

I gasp and slide my fingers into his hair, spreading my legs. I moan softly as his tongue teasingly caresses my swollen clit. He leaves a long kiss from my pussy up between my lips and over my clit before pulling away.

Guiding my body with gentle pressure he turns me around and I reach out to grasp the safety pole on the wall. I flinch and pull my ass away as he gently kisses the welts on my ass. He presses his mouth softly to them and I roll my hips back to his face, savoring the tingling sensations.

Lord James stands behind me and unbuttons his jeans. The rough material brushes my tender skin and I moan softly. I spread my legs farther apart and roll my hips to him as his hard cock presses to my wet cunt. He runs the head up and down its length lubing it in my juices. He leans over me and kisses the nape of my neck and then bites it as he slams his cock deep into my cunt. I gasp as it enters me fully and my pussy grabs at it as he slides it back out.

"That was so fucking hot Pet." His voice is ragged in my ear as he begins to pound his cock deep and fast.

"Thank You Lord James." I pant as I feel the orgasm begin to crest. He pounds into me, driving his cock hard and fast, as his fingers slip around my waist and play with my clit. Moaning loudly I close my eyes as he teases it.

"Yeah baby, cum for me." he orders as he fucks me faster. He bites my neck roughly as I let it overtake me.

"Ohh... Yess...." I moan loudly as cunt grabs at his driving cock. My body shudders violently and Lord James moans slamming his cock deep one last time. It jumps in my quivering pussy as his hot seed fills me.

His cock is still semi hard as he pulls out of me and I whimper softly. He turns me around and kisses me once more before adjusting his pants. He opens the door and we both walk out together. I can't hide the flush from our fuck or the smile that covers my face.

12