Carol Confirms Sex Sells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cuddled up and said, "That was up to your usual standard my darling, I thought it was fantastic, thank you. I will give it marks out of ten after Thursday, I will have some comparison data then."

"Umm, I am asking you to find out if there is anything I don't know about the profession, any tips on technique will be welcome. I will remind you that I have had several to compare you with. You are definitely a ten plus."

"You are sending me out to do research so I will remain objective. You have had no training, almost still an amateur, so I will be able to compare you with a genuine professional. By the way, I get to choose who I book, I do not want some old hag. Your age at most, probably a little younger even."

"I know I have no right whatsoever to be jealous, but watch it, my customer feedback so far, would indicate reasonable marks."

The next few days went very well, Carol and I were very happy with life in general and sex in particular. Her boss was very upset and offered a sizable salary increase to keep her but it was obviously declined. Her enhancement plans were even easier than expected, she had booked in the Bristol clinic on the Monday. Although they did not do the procedure at the local hospital, she managed to see her surgeon there for the preliminary examination.

Before I set off for Bristol the Thursday morning, Carol asked if I had made my arrangements for the evening, "Yes darling, I had a nice chat with Michelle on the phone yesterday, I will call her at nine to confirm the room number. I will give you my expense sheet when I get back."

"I suppose I must say be naughty, but seriously have a good time, perverse of me but I am jealous. Do I get to know who you picked?"

"Have a look at my history, the youngish blond that looks a bit like you. Remember, it was your idea."

"I know, please have a good time, and get my money's worth. Call me afterwards."

After the usual boring meeting and drinking endless coffees, I was free by eight and went to my room and showered. I was actually rather nervous, it was long before we had married that I had been near anyone other than my wife. I phoned Michelle's cell and told her my room number and settled down to wait for the experience. Rather than describe what happened directly, I will jump forward to my call to Carol.

I telephoned at twenty past ten, Carol asked in a very friendly voice what had kept me, "Michelle left ages ago, I was writing down all the tips I had for you, I don't think I forgot too many. I filled three sheets of the hotel notepaper."

"Good, I am glad my research expenditure was not wasted, plenty of notes about her appearance, attitude and what she had on offer, that will be useful."

"I have got some notes on that sort of thing, although most are on technique, her appearance was even better than her web site, much nicer in the flesh."

"I am glad my husband had a good time, so you have a few technical hints on how I should fuck, have you?"

"A long list, although first I have a bone to pick with you. After all these years with you, I did not realise you were faking orgasms for me, now I see how the female body really reacts."

"Okay mister now I know you are winding me up, I will remind you that when I phoned you about my experiences I did not criticise your performance."

"Does my amateur whore want some tips? Remember punters like to leave a whore saying, 'my wife would not do that'." "If you are in this sort of mood, and obviously your sexual needs have been taken care of, why don't you just submit your report, with your expenses, when you get back?"

"Sorry don't get grumpy, there are a few things to tell you but I can assure you, that you give me a hundred times the enjoyment I had from her. For that matter, it is very obvious that you get far more enjoyment than she does, even from me."

"Okay my love, come home to me and tomorrow you can show me things your wife won't do for you. I am sorry and I know it is not at all fair but I am jealous."

"I love you and have no desire for a repeat performance, especially if you pick up a few new tricks."

"I will see you tomorrow; have sweet dreams, hopefully including your dear wife."

I had to go into work the following day, so Carol and I arrived home at the same time. She greeted me with an enormous cuddle and I produced a bunch of flowers for her. "Hey, no need for guilt flowers, unless they are an apology for being nasty to your dear wife last night."

"They are an apology, you can give me a slap if I get into that mood again tonight. Shall we have a quick meal? I need to take my wife to bed."

"That's better, you did not get enough last night than?"

"No comment, but you will have to learn and practice a lot of new techniques and there is not all that long before you start your new job."

"I think that is a slap already, I can see I am going to have to get my legs wrapped around your neck to remind you what good sex is really like."

We had a happy truce while we prepared and had our meal but she was rather eager to get me off to bed. We both had a quick shower then she asked, "So do you want a reminder of how good your wife is or shall we act out your experience, you can pass on any criticisms as you go."

"I don't need reminding darling, I know you are the best, go and put on a pair of tight black jeans, a crop top with no bra but a black thong, and obviously heels."

"Oh alright, and you are back to zero slaps at the moment."

"Michelle tapped on my door, on time, and I let her in, nice smile but straight down to business asking if I had showered and if I wanted girlfriend or whore. I confirmed I had showered and that girlfriend sounded good. She then told me to give her £100, for starters, and told me to strip off and sit on the bed."

"Okay, I can do girlfriend, did she have a change of clothes if you wanted whore?"

"Yes she had a large bag with her, although I don't know what was in it. Anyway she looked, surprisingly younger than her web photos although her long hair in pigtails may have helped the effect. I was then entertained by a slow strip with continuous eye contact and smiles. I will quickly talk you through and you can see what you can manage."

"I can do sensual strip, sorry, a quick run down please."

"Her top came off first plenty of playing with her firm young tits, you are sorting that out shortly I know, bum wiggling and slapping. For most of a reasonably long performance she was sitting with her legs apart, playing around and in, her pussy with one hand and squeezing a tit with the other.

Carol then did a similar performance, perhaps not as relaxed as Michelle but I think that was because she was sort of angry with me and determined to be as good. "Okay darling, honest feedback, similar marks but you come out on top with the look on your face when you had those two fingers inside at the end. Though del."

"So what did your 'girlfriend' do then?"

"Touchy, it was your idea remember. Look can I fuck a better mood into you before we continue, you may snap even more after I tell you the next bit."

"I know it was my idea and your nasty jealous wife wishes she hadn't had it. I know it was only fair that you had the chance to be naughty but just how nasty is it of me being angry when you do? You let me fuck as much as I can get and I do not like it when you do, that is so horrible of me, I am sorry."

"Would it help if we just go downstairs and have a drink, I can read out a few points from my list. You don't need to try and copy I like you just as you are."

"That is a far better answer than I deserve, let's try a dispassionate report from my market researcher, and you must tell me were I can improve. No silly comments about losing ten years but honest ones please, I need a large vodka, now."

We settled down on the settee, we had both slipped on our dressing gowns, and both had our drinks, "Michelle then called me over and after obviously inspecting my equipment, took the tip into her mouth, no condom and gave me -- please don't yell -- the best tongue action I have ever had. She had this barbell through her tongue and I am sorry but she did know how to give a wonderful sensation with it."

"If it was that good, sounds like I have got some more expenses. You don't like most piercing, would you like me to have one? They do sound a bit uncomfortable."

"Up to you darling but I am dispassionately reporting that it was one hell of a sensation, both then and later, when she licked my ball sack and the full length of my cock "

"Okay, okay, enough detail, I get the point. If you think it is that good, I had better have it done."

"Not much better talking down here is it, I love you, I love you with all my heart and you are more than enough women for me -- with or with out, lumps of metal in your mouth."

With that, Carol cuddled up to me and with tears in her eyes said, "I am so sorry, it is my love for you that is making me like this. I think I had better give up on this stupid idea of whoreing my body out, if I can't accept that you can be naughty, I do not deserve your indulgence."

"Well that is certainly up to you but all the grief you are now feeling would not have been necessary. Up to you, I am happy to give you a free pass anytime you want one, but I only want you in return."

"I am such a bitch, I don't know how to say sorry. Would you like to see Michelle again?"

"Oh that is a good idea, what would you do then, never talk to me again? I do not want any women but you. It was your idea I made that appointment."

"Oh I didn't mean it like that, I thought that would be a good way to punish me for being so nasty to you."

"Well it would be punishment but I do not think it would help, do you?

We then went back up stairs and had the most fantastic sex, starting with mutual oral but a nice long work out in her pussy. We both agreed it had been good and both avoided any suggestion of comparison. "I am back to normal darling but you must think of some way to punish your very naughty wife, are you into spanking or even a whip I deserve it."

"We have hurt each other enough. No! I do not want to hurt your beautiful body, although I could try and chew one of those lovely nipples off. Lets try!" We played around for a while, getting back to normal, although I did refrain from mentioning that Michelle had put something on her nipples to make them taste of strawberry.

*

A few moments voting and perhaps giving feedback would be appreciated. Don't knock the spelling, it is English checked by an extremely helpful Australian. If you did not like the sexual content of the story I am surprised you got this far and your comments are not appreciated.

12