Carole's New Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh that is so incredibly beautiful, your body is so open, taking him so far up into you.' She bent over. kissing you fleetingly on the forehead and then on the lips, before pressing more firmly on the inside of your knees and opening you up still further.

Your mind could hardly believe that you were laying completely naked in front of an audience, your legs spread far apart, with an unknown man's cock penetrating the depths of your belly and soon to empty itself into your womb. Tomorrow you could pass this man in the street and you would have no idea that it was he who had thus taken advantage of you.

Could the man possibly have been Bob, Jules's husband? Had she introduced her own husband's cock into your body? Was she watching now as he thrust in and out of you with such obvious passion and delight?

The man ran his fingers around the base of his cock, feeling your cunt lips stretched openly around it. He began to caress your clit as he began thrusting faster and faster. The sensations began to overwhelm you and you began to thrust back at him, forcing him even deeper into you. And then, with a long, loud groan and a final full thrust, his cum flooded out into you as you erupted into another massive orgasm.

As soon as he was finished, another man stepped up to take his place. He was clearly a much younger man and you suspected that he was your counterpart, the male newcomer of the evening, who had sat at the far end of the room from you at dinner. Marianne had escorted him to the dais and it was she who opened his pants and placed his cock at the entrance to your cunt, and it was she who spoke to him in a low voice.

'Take her, fuck her, she's yours to use.'

He pushed into you but the excitement of the whole spectacle was too much for him and he came before he was even half way inside you. When he slipped out of you a few minutes later, you felt his sperm oozing out of you and running down between the cheeks of your behind.

Now two men approached the dais. One moved between your legs, the flap of his pants already open, while the other moved to the top of the divan and, taking your head in his hands and turning your face towards him, offered his cock to your mouth. You opened your lips and he entered you, just as the other man forced his way into your cunt. The two of them began to fuck you mercilessly, each driven on by the sight of what the other was doing to you. It took only a few minutes before they both emptied themselves into you.

The next man wanted you on all fours and, taking hold of your hips, pulled you back onto him and sank himself into you. When he was done, you wanted to collapse, face down, onto the divan, but he had you turned over and he instructed the young woman who had accompanied him to the dais to kneel between your legs and bring you to a climax with her tongue and lips.

You tried to avoid her caresses but you were held down by the man and forced to accept them while he kissed and sucked your nipples.

Finally, drained and satiated, you fell back onto the divan. Jules and Erin brought cool, damp cloths to cleanse and cool your fevered body. Then, supporting you, they raised you to your feet and led you to the front of the dais, as if to take a bow.

The room, once again, burst into applause but in your aching and exhausted state you scarcely heard it. Then, at last, the spotlight dimmed and Jules and Erin lead you away to a side room.

12