Carole's Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

When they were naked, they stood in front of Carole, pressing their naked bodies to hers, as they took turns kissing her and thrusting their tongues deep in her mouth. Then they subtly pressed down on her shoulders, and Carole needed no further urging, dropping to her knees in front of these two marvelous dicks. She took each in hand, and her eyes gleamed as she watched a fat drop of pre-cum boil out the tips of each cock. It somehow gave her a thrill to know that she turned on these two powerful men. With a flick of her tongue, she licked the clear fluid off the end of each dick, opened her mouth and accepted the cock on her left, which belonged to Paul. She sucked him all the way to the root, humming with satisfaction as she did.

Paul wrapped his hands in Carole’s dark, silky hair and pulled her head back and forth on his throbbing boner. After a few minutes of this, she turned her attention to Peter and gave him the same treatment, throating his cock furiously while Peter guided her movements. Back and forth she went between the two cocks, then she brought both heads to her mouth and slashed her tongue over the purple heads. At one point, she even tried to stuff both cocks in her mouth at the same time, and managed to get both heads into her mouth, which had the effect of stretching her lips as wide as they could go.

Carole could feel a hard climax building in her loins, and she was wondering how long it would be before they gave her what she wanted, what she needed. The answer was soon forthcoming. Pulling her mouth away from their hard, pulsing dicks, the twins moved away momentarily then positioned themselves to give Carole the fucking of her life. Peter stood in front of Carole, while Paul moved in, kneeling behind her. He rubbed the head of his dick between her pussy lips and up between her ass cheeks before pushing the head of his dick past the opening to her pussy until just the head was in.

“Tell me what you want,” Paul said, teasing her with his dick. “You know what you want.”

“Please, please, put it in, fill me up,” Carole panted. And as she did, she arched her back and thrust her hips back onto Paul’s smoking-hot pistol. Every inch of Paul’s big cock plunged into Carole’s drooling cunt, and as he filled her up, Carole gave a long groan of satisfaction. As she quickly got into rhythm, Peter offered her his cock to suck, and she inhaled his boner like a starving person, sucking, kissing and licking his cock with total abandon.

Back and forth, they pushed and pulled her, stoking her lust to the heights of ecstasy. With a sharp squeal, she felt her climax rush through her and she humped wildly on the two cocks in her body. The brothers nodded at each other in a knowing fashion. It was time to show this whore a new trick. Pulling their cocks out of their respective holes, they got themselves into position. Peter lay down on the floor, his 10-inch cock aimed at the ceiling.

“C’mon and ride me, Carole, show me how much you love my cock,” Peter said. Carole didn’t hesitate, but straddled Peter’s hips, with her knees on the floor, and melted her gushing cunt down on Peter’s cock.

Carole howled as she felt Peter impale her with his luscious fuck tool, and she quickly started in an up-and-down motion, while Peter thrust his hips up, driving his dick as deep as possible in her flooded pussy. Suddenly, Carole felt Paul’s fingers delving around the outside of her pussy, gathering as much of her wetness as he could. This he smeared around Carole’s asshole, getting her nice and wet, then he plunged two fingers deep in her rectum, fingering her ass in time with the steady thrusts of his brother.

Even through the lustful and drunken haze that had veiled her consciousness, this got Carole’s attention. She had an inkling of what they wanted, and she felt a sudden surge of panic.

“What are you doing? You’ll break me in half,” she squealed.

“Relax, once we get going, you’ll experience things you never thought you could experience,” Paul said in a seductive tone. As he did, he pressed the head of his cock to Carole’s ass, and when Peter pulled her up until only the head of his dick was in her pussy, Paul pushed his dick past her anal ring, into her ass. On an unspoken signal, they both pushed their cocks in to the hilt, skewering Carole on their twin hot rods.

Carole felt an exquisite feeling of fullness like she’d never felt before. She had heard of these so-called double penetrations, but she had never thought it could feel like this. As the Bournes quickly set up a twin fucking motion, Carole felt a mad rush of lust surge up through her body in a white-hot flash, and she found herself screaming for them to fuck her hard, to fuck her with everything they had, to never stop fucking her. She could feel the two throbbing 10-inchers pounding in and out of her holes in a well-practiced rhythm, with only a thin membrane separating them.

It didn’t take much of this before Carole was babbling out an orgasm of gargantuan proportions. It surged through her body like quicksilver, exploding in her brain like a tidal wave. While Paul gripped her hips from behind, Peter filled his hands with her sweat-slick tits as they fucked her with a barely-controlled wildness. Carole, too, was going wild between these two men whom she hated, yet could not get enough of.

Like a string of firecrackers, Carole’s orgasms were firing off, one after the other, as she lost herself in the most fierce fucking she’d yet received in the nine weeks since she’d been lured into the world of illicit sex. The brothers, too, were beginning to lose control as they pumped faster and harder in each of her horny holes. Nodding at each other, the twins fucked her extremely hard for three more thrusts then exploded in each of her holes.

Carole felt the twin jets of cum fill her to overflowing, as each brother shot a dozen or more white-hot spurts of thick, creamy cum. With a gasp, Carole came wildly as the brothers spent themselves deep in her body.

Finally, the trio’s passion subsided and they slumped together in a sweaty heap. Paul disengaged his cock from Carole’s ass, followed by a thick river of gooey cum. When Peter pulled his dick out, another river of cum oozed out of Carole’s pussy and down the inside of her legs.

“Wow!” Carole breathed, as she lay on the carpeted floor next to Peter, cum still dripping from both of her holes. “That was something! Let’s do that again. But first, I need a drink.” Paul walked to the bar and fixed her a stiff rum and coke, while Carole idly played with the hairs on Peter’s chest.

After the twins had regained some strength and after Carole had downed two more rum and cokes, during which time she had thoughtfully called home to leave a phone number where she could be reached, the trio adjourned to the bedroom. Peter lay down on the bed and waved Carole over to suck his cock. Carole dove right in, crawling between his legs and plunging his cock deep into her mouth and into her throat. The potent rum had fired up her insides again, and she was eager for more hot sex.

When Peter was fully hard again, he got up on his knees, turning Carole around so she was on her knees in front of him. Pulling her butt cheeks open, he gazed down momentarily at her red, swollen anus, which still gleamed wetly with the remnants of Paul’s cum. Carole looked over her shoulder at Peter in open lust.

“Fuck my ass, Peter; it’s open just for you,” she said drunkenly. The first time Peter had fucked her ass, nine weeks earlier, she had been a virgin back there and had thought anal sex to be disgusting. But she had quickly come to appreciate the feeling of having her ass filled with a big, hard cock, and she always came in buckets when one of her clients fucked her ass.

Peter shook himself out of his reverie and pressed the bloated head of his dick to Carole’s asshole and pushed it in, all the way in one long plunge. Carole howled at the feeling of pain/pleasure that always accompanied the initial entry into her rectum. It was a feeling she had come to love, and she felt her lust swell as Peter began to fuck her ass with purposeful strokes.

Just then, Paul emerged from the bathroom, where he’d taken a quick shower. He chuckled at the scene before him, their newly minted whore on her knees on the bed with his brother’s cock embedded in her ass. Carole looked up at him with a wild lust in her eyes, and beckoned him to bring his cock over so she could suck it. Paul knelt on the bed in front of Carole and held his cock out to her. She grabbed it and started licking and kissing the shaft, the head and his balls with frenzy. Then she gobbled up his cock, sucking it all the way to the hilt without so much as a single gag.

If Carole hadn’t been in the fuck zone before, she was definitely there now. All of her senses were focused on the rock-hard cocks that were bringing her sublime pleasure. Nothing mattered except her animal passion, and she humped her ass back and forth on Peter’s cock, hoping to get as much dick in her ass as she could.

The twins looked at each other with an unspoken communication, then Peter lay back on the bed, keeping his dick firmly in Carole’s ass as he pulled her up until she was sitting on his cock. Carole knew just what to do, and she got her feet under her, onto the bed, braced herself with her hands on the bed and started riding Peter like some wildly demented cowgirl. In this position, with her legs spread wide, her hot, wet pussy was open and inviting, and Paul didn’t hesitate. He crawled right in between her legs, pushed the head of his cock past her juicy pussy lips and thrust his dick all the way in.

Almost the moment Paul hit bottom, Carole threw her head back and screamed as a massive orgasm ripped through her guts. Peter had to grab her around the chest as she writhed and rocked between their two hard-charging cocks. The twins used Carole like a sandwich, pumping and grinding their dicks in each hole with wild abandon.

For the better part of an hour, the twins fucked Carole. Sometimes they went at her hard, and other times they slowed down to an almost sensual rhythm. Carole was beyond consciousness as orgasm after orgasm swept through her body. She was covered in sweat as she let these men fuck her like a rag doll. Peter and Paul were seemingly inexhaustible, but eventually they felt the tingling in their balls that told each of them another hard, rusty load was ready to fire.

As the twins picked up the pace, fucking her harder then ever, Carole was roused to something approaching coherence as a weak, final orgasm began to build. With a sweaty roar, the twins arched their backs and exploded with rocket shots of cum. Paul could feel Carole’s pussy clench around his spurting cock as he felt Peter’s cock swell and fire deep in her ass. Carole let out an exhausted groan as her final orgasm oozed out of her body.

When they were finished cumming, Carole was passed out cold, so they carried her to the other bedroom and laid her down, then they showered and left to meet some people and make some arrangements for further entertainment that weekend.

Carole awoke around midnight with a throbbing head, a parched throat and an empty stomach. Once again, the melancholia about her situation threatened to overwhelm her, especially when she saw that Mark had called. But she quickly banished the thought and looked ahead. No point in getting upset now, she thought, you’re here and you’re going to do whatever they want you to do, so you might as well enjoy it. And after a shower, she felt better and discovered that the twins had left a box of Chinese food for her. She scarfed that down, gazing out the window at the city that lay out before her as she ate. She watched a little television then went back to bed.

She awoke early the next morning to the sound of the twins preparing for the day. They had business to conduct that would require most of their day, but they had invited someone to come around and show Carole the sights. Then they left, leaving her alone. An hour later, she was dressed and ready to go. She had opted for comfort rather than sexiness that day, and wore a pair of jeans, her sturdy tennis shoes and a nice, but conservative blouse, with a button-down sweater, as it was supposed to be a fairly breezy day. She hadn’t been dressed long when the doorbell to the apartment rang. She looked out the peephole to see a very good-looking woman of about her age, maybe a little older, standing in the hallway. The woman was a little taller than average, maybe 5-10, with long blonde hair done in what looked like an expensive loose perm that swept back off her forehead and cascaded past her shoulders to just past her breasts, which Carole could see were ample.

Carole opened the door to let the woman in, and was greeted warmly.

“Hi, I’m Judy, Judy Henderson,” the woman said as she swept into the apartment. Carole froze when she heard the woman’s name. It was the Henderson account that had gotten her in trouble at the start. Could this woman be associated with that account? As it turned out, she was in fact the wife of Henry Henderson, who was indeed the rich industrialist whose account she had supposedly embezzled.

However, Judy quickly put Carole at ease. She was an upbeat woman of some taste, and Carole quickly found herself liking this woman, in spite of her reservations. Judy spent the day escorting Carole around to all of the important tourist spots, since this was Carole’s first time to visit the city. They paid their respects at Ground Zero, drove past the United Nations building, then, after lunch at a very nice restaurant, they took the ferry out to the Statue of Liberty. Along the way, Carole bought some souvenirs for her family, which was hard, since any time she thought about Mark and the kids she was hit with the usual pangs of guilt.

Nevertheless, as the day wore on, Carole spent more and more time stealing glances at Judy with growing lust. Ever since her first lesbian encounter that first day as the liaison officer, Carole had come to appreciate sex between two women, and she found herself thinking about how Judy would look naked. And apparently the feeling was mutual, for Judy started making a point of casually touching Carole as they took in the sights, putting her hands on Carole’s arms, brushing a finger across her butt or pressing their thighs together.

So it came as no surprise to Carole that when they returned to the apartment, Judy suggested that Carole accompany her out to their beachfront home on Long Island. A quick call to Paul Bourne’s cell phone elicited an OK to go out and spend some time with Judy and her husband. Paul chuckled when the call was completed. It was working out just like they’d planned. Henderson and his wife would treat Carole to a night she would never forget; taking her one more step down the slippery slope to total lust. Carole had bought a little tote bag that pictured a New York scene, and she filled that with a change of clothes and her toiletries.

When they reached the street, they got in the back of the car that had transported them all over town that day, and as the driver took off for the island, Judy pushed a button that allowed an opaque glass to separate the front seat from the back seat. When their privacy had been assured, Judy looked deeply into Carole’s eyes, brought her lips to Carole’s and the two women kissed slowly at first, but soon they were necking furiously. When they broke the kiss, Judy ran her tongue down Carole’s neck as Carole cradled Judy’s head in her hands. Judy’s left hand snaked between Carole’s legs and pressed up against her jean-covered crotch.

After a while, they broke the embrace, both women breathing heavily.

“You don’t know how much I’ve wanted you today,” Judy said. “I’ve been watching those titties of yours bouncing around in that blouse, and it’s taken all of my restraint to keep from pulling your shirt open and licking your nipples. Which is what I think I’ll do now.” And she did, opening Carole’s blouse and sucking and licking each nipple in turn.

Carole groaned as she felt Judy’s lips and tongue on her sensitive nipples. Judy lavished kisses, sucks and licks on Carole’s breasts, then pulled her mouth away and lightly pinched the rock-hard nipples. Both women were panting when Judy pulled her face away from Carole’s chest and sat back. Carole didn’t need to be asked, but quickly unbuttoned Judy’s expensive silk blouse. She filled her hands with Judy’s fat tits, which were encased in a black bra, and squeezed as she leaned in and kissed Judy’s full lips again.

Flipping Judy’s tits out of the bra cups, Carole squeezed and pinched the hard pink nipples before moving her head down to give Judy the same treatment that she had gotten moments before. She feasted on Judy’s tits like it was her last meal, and was gratified to hear a moan of mounting arousal come from Judy’s throat. Finally, Judy pulled Carole off her breasts, lest she come too soon.

“Let’s hold this thought until we get home,” Judy said. “I think we’re going to have a real good time tonight.” Then she flipped open her cell phone and called her husband, asking if he was getting the steaks ready for grilling. Somehow, Carole had thought that it would just be the two of them at the beach house, and the thought of Henry brought back to mind the accusation that had started all of this.

“Judy,” she began hesitantly and a little pensively. “I don’t know what the Bournes have told you about me, but I swear I did not steal any money from your husband. It’s possible I made a mistake somewhere, but I’m not a thief. You have to believe me.”

“Oh, I believe you,” Judy replied. “But I know how your situation is. The Bournes are awfully powerful, and it’s better for you just to go along with what they want. They can destroy you if they so desire. But let’s not talk about that. I think you’ll find Henry most forgiving, especially if I tell him to. He usually listens to me.”

Just then a knock came on the glass partition from the driver, signaling that they were near their destination. Leisurely buttoning their blouses, they sat back to wait for their arrival. Minutes later, they were pulling into the drive of a surprisingly modest house that backed onto the Atlantic Ocean. Carole was puzzled. She would have thought someone of Henderson’s means would have one of those East Hampton mansions that she’d always read about. But Judy told her that they came out here to get away from the pretense of the wealthy. They got plenty of that at their main domicile, which was a large house in Westchester, plus they owned an apartment in Manhattan.

Once inside the house, they found Henry Henderson on the back patio, drinking glass of dark beer and working on steaks. He, too, was a surprisingly warm, gentlemanly sort, although Carole could detect that there was steel behind his sparkling blue eyes. He was handsome in a rugged sort of way, about six feet tall and solidly built. Like the Bournes, he had inherited his father’s fortune, but unlike the twins, his father had been a (mostly) one-woman man and had refused to spoil his only son. Henry had been made to work on the line at his father’s plant during his summers away from college, and he had started out after graduating in a modest position, working his way up until his father decided Henry was ready to take over the business.

When they had settled in, and Carole had called home to let everyone know she was all right, Henry popped open another beer, a bottle of Guinness Stout, while Judy and Carole started to work on a bottle of white wine, Carole’s preferred adult beverage. They chatted on the patio while Henry grilled steaks, then the two women went inside and fixed a salad. They chatted amiably through the dinner. When they were done, they retired to the den to watch the gathering night creep over the waterfront. Carole and Judy sat next to each other, while Henry sat in a deep chair across the room.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers