Carole's Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

Carole walked sensually along the length of the table, letting every man there get a good look, and sometimes a good feel, as she did. When she reached the other end of the table, she turned around and began to walk back to the other end, and as she did she pulled her dress up to show them her butt and her now-dripping wet pussy. She gave them her most seductive smile, because in truth, she was beginning to enjoy the undivided attention of these men, and they showed their appreciation by clapping, whistling and making lewd comments. She looked them over as she pulled the dress down to show her tits, with the nipples that jutted out from her tits like little pebbles. There was every type of man imaginable: some blonds, some redheads, some who looked Italian or some other Latin type. There were seven blacks and a couple of Asians and most, but not all, were middle aged or a little younger. As for the dicks, they ranged in size from about 6 inches to a couple of 10-inchers, with a wide variety of thicknesses.

When Carole reached the near end of the table, she pulled the dress over her head and threw it aside, did a little pirouette to show off her curves then hopped down off the table and announced, “You guys want to fuck? Well, who’s first?”

The host took the lead, holding out an average-sized dick and told her to get on her knees and suck him off. Carole didn’t hesitate, but got right on her knees and inhaled his boner all the way to the base in one smooth plunge. She made sloppy, whorish sounds with her mouth as she sucked him deep into her throat. It wasn’t long before her efforts were rewarded with a thick load of creamy cum.

She had barely swallowed that load, when the next man stepped up with a dick that was a little bit longer and slender. She lavished kisses, licks and sucks on the man’s shaft before sucking him all the way. This man was patient, and she worked on him for quite a while before the rest of the crowd began to grumble in a good-natured way. Soon, he too blew a hot load of cum down her throat.

The next man was a large black man with a dick that was about 9 inches long but fat. He picked her up and laid her on her back on the table, so her head was hanging off the edge, then he fed his fat cock slowly into her throat, while another man spread her legs and began to lick and suck her pussy. Carole could feel an orgasm building rapidly – she’d been on the edge all the way on the drive up from the city – and when the black man suddenly pumped his cock harder and deeper into her throat then fired a huge load down her throat, she felt a sharp orgasm flow out her pussy. She cried out and writhed on the table as she came, and some of the man’s prodigious load dribbled down her cheeks.

“Look at her, she loves this,” said one man. “A true whore,” said another. Carole was beyond caring; all she wanted was for one of these men to put his dick in her pussy and fuck her. But that wasn’t happening just yet, as a fourth man put an average sized cock to her lips and fucked her face furiously, while another man took over eating her pussy. When the man at her head was ready to shoot, he pulled out and fired a heavy load all over her face, to applause from the rest of the crowd.

Carole was then rolled back over so she was on her stomach facing a very long cock belonging to one of the Asian men. He took a long time to cum, feeding her his cock for a while, then pulling it out and rubbing it all in her face, smearing the cum that had been shot there earlier and smearing her make-up as well. Finally, he stuck his dick as deep as he could in her throat and shot a big load straight into her stomach.

Three more men came in succession for blowjobs. The first shot a stupendous load all over her face and into her hair, the second told her to open her mouth then aimed his cum shot so most of it landed on her outstretched tongue, and the third got her back on her knees, then shot off all over her tits. By then, Carole was nearly ready to scream in frustration. She was ready to fuck, but all it seemed these men wanted were blowjobs.

But the eighth man told her to get up on the table, spread her legs and get ready to fuck. The man’s dick was maybe 7 inches long, but it was the fattest cock she’d seen yet that night, and he rammed it in her drooling cunt all the way without a pause. In spite of her wanton needs, the thrust was painful at first and she gave a painful scream as he pushed it in. That seemed to amuse the crowd, many of whom laughed at her discomfort. Carole ignored them and concentrated on the fat dick that was starting to fuck her hard, sliding over her engorged clit with each inward thrust. It didn’t take much of this before he lifted his head to the ceiling and basted her cunt with his hot sauce.

Next up was another of the black men, and he had a typically long, slender dong, maybe 10 inches, and when he wormed it slowly all the way in Carole’s pussy, she lost it and began humping her hips up wildly to get even more of his cock up her pussy, and when he came, after quite a long time of hard fucking, she came with him.

From then on, everything was a cum-filled blur. Six more men came up and fucked her; some rolled her over so she was on her knees, others got her on her back. Most of them added to the flood of cum that had flowed out of her pussy and pooled on the table or ran down her thighs; some pulled out and sprayed her belly, her tits or her butt cheeks with cum. She came along with a few of them, until her body was one live wire. Occasionally, when she was momentarily between men, she was offered shots of vodka straight from the bottle, which she accepted enthusiastically.

After that, she was passed to the other end of the room, where a large redheaded man with a nice big dick bent her over a chair and thrust his cock up her ass. He fucked her ass for a long time before filling her rectum with his scalding hot load. Three more men followed him up her ass in that position, all cumming up her ass, until cum was flowing freely down her thighs, then she was picked up and returned to the table on her back where four more men took cracks at her ass. Two of them pulled out and added their cum to the splotches of cum that enlaced her stomach and tits.

After that it was a matter of picking a hole. Some men, most of whom were coming around for seconds, wanted her pussy, some her mouth and others her ass. And the longer it went, the more Carole was given to drink, the more she came and the less conscious she got, until she finally passed out on the table altogether. And even then the orgy went on almost to the crack of dawn, until finally every man was done, including the Bournes, who had simply added their cum to the lake of semen covering her body.

Carole was left lying naked on the table, covered in cum from head to toe. Her hair was a wet, stringy mess of cum and sweat. She had cum oozing out of both her pussy and her ass, forming a huge lake of slimy semen on the table, cum drooled out the corners of her mouth and cum was pooled between her tits in huge, pasty lumps.

When Carole finally came to, light was streaming through the big windows of the dining hall. Most of the men had left, although some were passed out in other parts of the house. She tried to move, and every muscle in her body screamed in pain, and when she lifted her head, the room began to spin and she threw up cum from her stomach all over the table. When she was finished, she shivered from the chill, from being hung over and from the knowledge that she had been truly used and abused like a real whore. She couldn’t help it; she broke down and cried bitter tears over what she had become, what the Bournes had made her become.

When she regained her composure, she looked up to see Paul Bourne looking down at her utterly without pity. He beckoned for her to follow him, and he led her outside to the limo, still naked and still covered with cum. She stumbled sullenly to the limo, got inside and they took off back to the city. For a long time, she didn’t say anything then finally asked if she was going to be allowed to dress.

“We’ve got a jacket for you, my dear,” Paul said. “I must say, you were a smashing success last night. You really showed your true colors. You’ve become a very good cock hound. I think you’re going to work out just fine.”

“Fuck you, Paul,” she spat at him, and he just laughed and laughed and laughed.

It was dark by the time the Bournes’ driver deposited Carole at her house. A shower, a little bit of food and a long nap on the plane ride home had helped her disposition somewhat, but she was still completely exhausted and thoroughly depressed as she trudged up to the house with her bag. She barely spoke to Mark and the kids before going upstairs, getting on her longest, heaviest nightgown – better to cover the bruises and red marks that had begun to appear all over her body – and slept like a log for 12 hours.

Mark sat in the chair in his bedroom long after Carole went to bed just gazing at her sleeping form. Occasionally, she would writhe and moan in her sleep like she was in severe pain, and that concerned him. Something wasn’t right with his wife, but he couldn’t as yet put his finger on it. But he vowed that he would find out what was going on; his marriage, and possibly his Carole’s very life, would depend on it.

(To be continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers