All Comments on 'Caroline'

by Jonathan Phillips

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice!

Very nice indeed!The passion between those two was palpable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
An All Teenager Dream

A pretty tale of seduction. The dreams of many a high school boy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There's a bit of "Caroline" in all of us ladies!

WOW what a GREAT story! Thanks so much for sharing it! Being like the "Caroline" in this story, I have wondered many a time what it would be like to 'attack' an 18 year old buff boy before! Never did get up the nerve, but I think of it fairly often!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Simply superb

That was one of the best things i have ever read on the net. Thank you for this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So many men's fantasy!

Don't be sorry about using English and not American spelling, be proud of it. (Although I did see an -ize rather than -ise somewhere! :-) )

A few bits of grammar to correct and one mistake that leapt out:

"Caroline was my best friend - Peter Foster's mother." I don't think Caroline was your best friend, more a lover! ;-)

However, this is nitpicking and it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hmmm.

What a nurtureing loveing cockteaseing whench of a perfect woman...I'd probably fuck her...If she begged me enough and could cook anything better than burnt pizza.If she could cook;there wouldn't be any question.Cook,eat,fuck,and sleep;in no particular order.I'd be smitten with passion.Love would be good cooking everyday and twice on sundays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

One of the most erotic stories I have read in a long time. Good build up and wonderful climax. It is the stuff that we all dream of.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Caroline obviously was a very good example of what a Brit wife is all about. My experience reveals that there is hardly any woman that is hornier than a middle aged Brit wife that has been married, has a kid or two with her hubby and then starts looking for a younger man to fuck and get off on. This story is only lacking one thing and that is the possibility of Caroline wanting to have another baby, while she is still young enough to do so. While you are young enough to keep your dick hard while fucking her and she knows it, perhaps you can add a chapter to two to this story, to the point that you 'accidently' knock her up during her fertile period with her hubby not being any the wiser that maybe the bastard kid is not his. That you and her son are close would only offer an easier way for you to keep fucking her to that point and beyond...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Why not continue it with what else happens on the holiday and possibly when they get back home.

bucksmanbucksmanabout 18 years ago
Wish I Knew Caroline!

Great story and so very well told. Not sure why the excuse for UK English - it is all the better to me to be written well with good construction and punctuation. On top of the writing, it is one hell of a hot story.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

But you need to learn the difference between "feint" and "faint".

Cute JoyCute Joyabout 18 years ago
WOW

was told of your writing by a friend ........excellent story and very well written...lucky lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Delightful

Were votes being cast, I'd vote no sequel. This is wonderfully ended and leaves the reader an opportunity to exercise his/her imagination.

Your story had just the right amounts of teasing, excitement, passion. You're a masteful story teller and I trust you'll entertain us with further stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nice indeed.....

Excellent story...a nice long build up of sexual tension capped by a well paced lingering resolution. Great writing...keep up the good work!

FlpantherFlpantherabout 18 years ago
Well Done!

As always, Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
correct

your foot note is correct, the story would have suffered if written in anything but English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great work

i like the way u went about explaing , as if i was there !! keep writing more , buzz me at rupla007@yahoo.com

Harper2Harper2over 14 years ago
One of the best

Definitely one of the best! Your build up was slow sure and erotic. The climax all that the reader could hope for. Well done!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Very well done and quite erotic.

I thought it was a beautiful coming of age tale for your protagonist with a caring friend who loved him as much as he loved her. Since my British ancestors came to this country in 1665, I am very proud of my heritage. Thank you for trying to remain faithful to the native tongue. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Liguistic quirks? I hardly noticed, but took a cue from location. Reponsible sex between healthy friends? Americans didn't invent melodrama, but I'm a fan. Thanks

roveroneroveroneabout 10 years ago
SUPERB!

Really enjoyed it

Loved the drawing out and dialogue.

very very good!

auwingerauwingerabout 7 years ago
Very nice!

Well done! I agree totally with your description of the difference between ass and arse. Enjoyed your story totally!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One misspelling, “femme fetal” killed the story for me. Ok if you find the unborn baby look attractive on a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous