Caroline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I suppose we are really, Joanna likes boys as much as I do but sometimes we make love with each other. Does it bother you?" she asked tentatively.

"No, not really," I replied laughing, "it's obvious you like men!"

"Mmm," she said laughing response, "I do, especially this one." She poked me in the chest then went on, "I don't think that we're gay, we just love each other and give each other support. Isn't it like that with men?" she asked.

I laughed, "No most definitely not. Two male friends would never say that they 'loved' each other, at least not nowadays. I suppose that's a major difference between men and women. You seem to be able to be much more emotionally attached to your friends and I assume Joanna is especially close."

"We've been friends for a long time really, she advises me 'cos she's a bit older. I think that you'd like her. We talked a lot about today She gave me lots of 'advice'," she laughed, "about 'older men'."

"Oh, did she now, and what did she say?"

"She said you might be more demanding, you know, positions, different things to do. Oh, you know. Now I'm getting embarrassed. How can I get embarrassed when you've just done that to me. I'm being silly again."

I sensed that this was the time to broach the subject of anal sex. I was sure that Joanna, who I knew was a nurse, and a bit more experienced than Caroline, would have mentioned it. Especially in the light of what Caroline had just said and how embarrassed she had become so I thought I would gently push her on this.

"What 'different things to do'? I'm intrigued. She might have thought of something I haven't," I joked.

She coloured up a little bit and said, "Well. Oh, it's difficult. Oh dear. Well OK." She looked me straight in the eye, and said with that lovely determined look on her face, "You let me finish before you interrupt, OK?"

"Promise, go ahead," heart pounding -- could this be it?

"You know I've been telling Joanna all about us and you. I've told her how much I thought you liked my bottom. I've seen you looking at me and the heat in your eyes almost burns me. That why I always wear such tight jeans when I'm with you. I know you like it and I love it that you like it so much -- despite the fact that I think it's too big!. Well, when we were talking about today, Jo said that all men have a 'favourite part' of a woman. Something that turns them on. It might be legs, boobs, bottom, face, ankles, anything. She thinks that with you it's my bottom." She looked at me, demurely, and said, "Is it?"

"Caroline, I like everything about you, but, yes she's right. I love the female bottom and yours, far from being too big, is exquisite."

"It's nice when you say things like that. Anyway, she said that if you were that interested in my bottom you might want to, er, um. Oh, I don't know how to say it. . . .," she stuttered, "Oh dear. That you might want to make love to me there." she finally managed to blurt out.

I intended to push her all the way now that she was thinking about it so I said, "What did she mean? Did she explain?"

"Oh yes," said Caroline finally grasping the nettle and giving me a broadside with those lovely blue eyes, "she said that you might want to put your cock in my bottom. Do you want to?" abruptly.

My heart leapt into my mouth, my breathing increased and I shot back to rock hardness as, again, I pictured in my mind taking this lovely young woman in the rear. Pushing my cock past the tight crinkled ring of her anus and abusing her rectum by thrusting like a steam piston in and out. Getting balls deep in her back door and filling her up with spunk, not caring how she felt about it as she writhed beneath me either in agony or pleasure. I didn't care, all I felt was this almost overwhelming desire to truly bugger her. These visions flitted across my mind and I quickly put them to rest. That was only part of me. What I really wanted was to nurture this lovely young woman into all the pleasures of sex, straight, anal and oral. Only that way would I really enjoy breaching her, suspected, anal virginity and bring pleasure to her at the same time.

Rather hoarsely I responded to her question, "Oh yes, do I want too, yes very much. Have you never done it?"

"No, I haven't."

"Do you want to. I do very much, but only if you want it too. Do you?," I asked, passion hanging on the reply.

"I don't know really, now I want to please you like you just pleased me, but I've never done that. I've read about it but I thought that it was just fiction. It wasn't until we talked about it and Joanna explained that it was possible and quite normal that I realised I could try it. She told me she had tried it a few times and it was OK, she quite liked it and it would be OK for me if you were kind and gentle." She was quiet for a few moments, apparently thinking, "Well, you are kind and gentle so, yes I'd like to try it. There, I've said it. Yes, I want you to do it, you can be the first one. I'll be a virgin there," she laughed, "so I can give you my virginity. That's good."

I couldn't speak, I was so overcome by her beauty and the words she was uttering. My feelings for her were becoming difficult to contain. They were sexual of course but there was something else. I put my arms round her and hugged her tightly, feeling her vibrant young body pressed up against mine. "What have I done to deserve you?" I finally managed to say softly, directly into her, I now noticed, perfectly formed ear. I needed to pull myself back from the brink, I wanted this day to last much longer. I didn't want to take her there yet.

I pulled away from her and said, "I very much want to do that to you. That was what I was imagining the second time we met and you asked me what I was thinking. But I don't want to do it yet. If we do that I'll be finished," I laughed, "and I haven't finished with you yet!"

"Perhaps it was just as well you didn't tell me," she said laughing, "you might have frightened me off!"

"I'm surprised that none of your boyfriends tried anything like that," I said, "your bottom is so enticing."

"I don't think that they noticed me in that way, really. That's why I got fed up with them. None of them thought about me, only themselves." Again she focused those big blue eyes on me, "Why is my bottom so nice?" she asked, coyly.

"You're fishing for compliments again," I said laughing, "but I like complementing you so I don't mind. It might sound a bit clinical though, I've never described to it's owner why a bottom is attractive! Anyhow here goes, your bottom is so nice because it is 'proud'. There's a lovely curve from your waist . . ."

"That's to big as well!" she interjected.

." . to your hips. It gives you a nice curvy shape from the back, you know," and I made the Coca Cola bottle shape with my hands, "but what is really sexy is the way your bottom juts out behind and then curves up to meet your legs. There's a lovely roundness to your bottom cheeks that your wearing of tight jeans accentuates. You don't know how hard it has been not to touch you there. . ."

"But you can now," she said, "I'm looking forward to you touching me there but I'm a little bit frightened of. . . Oh, you know . . . It feels so big, I can't imagine that it'll go there, will it? Will it . . . . hurt?" she finally managed to say.

"Most of the women I've done this with have enjoyed it, some even more than straight sex. I've been told it hurts the first few times but if you like it that goes away. And yes, it will go there if you want it to. The most important thing is to take it gently and carefully the first time or two and to use plenty of lube."

"Lube?" she said.

"Yes, you don't lubricate there so it can be very painful without Vaseline, KY jelly, baby oil or something like that."

"Oh, I see," she said, "will I like it?"

"I honestly don't know," I said, "it's something you won't know until you try but, as I said, most women I've done it with have enjoyed it. And you said Joanna liked it."

"But she might have just said that."

I leant down and kissed her and said, "The most important thing is that you enjoy it, I'll do all I can to make it a pleasant experience for you. I know it will be good for me, it's my favourite for of sex and with you it will be fantastic because of your wonderful bottom."

"I love it when you say nice things about me, you definitely don't think it's too big," she said fishing for yet another complement.

"Minx," I said laughing with her, "its certainly not too big for what I have in mind to do to it!."

"Shall we do it now?" she asked, coyly.

Another flash of animalistic passion. Yes, I thought, hard and violent, thrusting past the tight little ring deep inside you. Buggering you with all my strength and power. Pounding your back passage until it was raw, bleeding, and completely mine, until I'm raw and we were both screaming in agony/pleasure and I was cumming in blood not spunk. Hell these thoughts could send a man mad but this wasn't reality.

"Not yet," I said looking down at her, "you've got to cum a few more times yet before your ready for your first time."

She smiled at me very sexily, sending shivers down my spire, "I'm looking forward to that but first I want to get to know you a bit better." With that she licked her lips in a most provocative way and moved her hand down to take hold of my, by now, only semi-erect cock.

This is where I began so now I'll finish.