All Comments on 'Caroline's Mom Ch. 15'

by heryankee

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pangs of loss at birthtime.

A very well crafted story, you had my attention from the very first word, although it stretched the realms of credence, for all that, it's a great story. one that will be etched on my memory for a long time, many thanks for sharing.

love Jemma

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why

I loved reading all of the chapters except the last one where she died. Why couldnt you have let her live so that the three of them could be happy as a family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A small criticism

One of the finest erotic stories I have read. It is caring and loving story full of romance and sexuality. I must admit reading chapter 15 was anticlimatic and detracted from the beauty of the story. I wish you written a more upbeat ending, afterall these stories are phantasy and don't have to be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what?

cool story the ending sucked why did she have to die and why are some chapters missing

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 15 years ago
good series

I really enjoyed it, the concept and how it turned out to be so loving (and hot of course). I only rated it a 75 due to poor grammer, left out words, poor proofreading etc., this is quite distracting when trying to read. I agree with previous comments that there seemed to be missing chapters. Also, the ending kinda sucked, after investing in the story and characters a 'happily ever after' ending would have been preferable to how it did end. Keep turning out this fine erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky Guy

Awesome story...The guy was lucky to have two women that wanted to share. One of the best I have read. Sad ending tho.

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

loved the story... altho i dont really like sad ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Talk about throwing a bucket of cold water on somebody. That was a wood killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unpleasant Ending

Not sure what the sad ending accomplished, except to cause the reader disappointment. Was just a bummer, demeaning the positive message of the rest of the story. without that end I would have given the story a FIVE. Gave it a 4 because i enjoyed the rest of the story. Suggest that the author do a revision!!

wrc264wrc264about 12 years ago
Horrible ending

That was just a horrible ending to a great story sequence. You could have had this going on in different ways, more kids. It was weird how all of a suddent they were pregnant one day and then the next moment they were going to the hospital. Not very well thought out and lots of details left undone.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
It was a delightful story for 14.5 chapters...

It was a delightful story with a lot of sex, with intended and unintended comical parts. It was your story but why you felt the need to disappoint your readers with the tragic ending I will never understand. I had read it before but if I had remembered the ending I would not have read it again, no matter how delightful it was up until the end.

You could rewrite the last chapter and please further readers if not those that you have ruined it for. That would be the best thing you could do now. Keep writing, no more tragic endings, please. We read for entertainment and enjoyment, this last chapter killed both for me and probably for many others. But for Caroline's death I would have marked it as a favorite story.

SchnepfeSchnepfeover 11 years ago
ouuff!

I really liked that story-series, but I have to agree with the last comments: That's not a nice ending to an otherwise great story. But as they have said: It's your story...

Thanks anyway for the first 14 parts, they were fun reading!

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
wth???????

what the hell, you killed her off for? this was a good series for a bit till the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF DITTO

YOU FUCKED THE POOCH, DID YOU GET TOO LAZY OR SADISTIC. THAT IS IT I WILL NOT READ ANOTHER STORY OF YOURS. WHAT A SHITTY ENDING>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very unsatisfying ending....

Lousy way to end the story....

massmonkeymassmonkeyover 8 years ago
Well that was disappointing....

The way your story was going, everything seem to start working itself out, then the decision to end it this way. It feels forced and not true to the themes of the previous chapters. This chapter was not bad, but, you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too far over the ,top....

"She sucked the cum, pussy juice and shit off my dick" is a sick downer, also killing Caroline off in the end was a major let down, Gave it a Weak 1 because Zed was not available.

Better to a good story up to and through chapter seven gave them fives then in chapter eight and on you unleashed the shit storm, I don'like shit storms. Shit on my dick happened a very few times, I didn't like it then but then I got off in her ass and married her. That was a portend of things to cum, life with her was a fucking shit storm we divorced before a year was up. Never looked bac very hard, however she was about 60 percent to blame, the other 90 percent was my fault.

sTars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worst ending ever

Doesn't even make any sense. Why did she have to die? Ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really liked this story line until the shitty ending. The end really ruined the spirit of the story.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
left field

quess there are some out there that would lick crap off of a Johnson. even though this is just a story.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
Interesting love story

I generally liked the story. Several crap points though. This story could have been just one long chapter instead of 15 individual 1 page chapters. That really fucked up the story flow. Bah Humbug on that point. Killing off sweet Caroline at the very end really ruined the story. I really liked it until the very end. IN VERY BAD TASTE!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous