All Comments on 'Carol's Armpits'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
movermoverover 14 years ago
GR8

I was 23 years old before I found out I wasn't a sick puppy to want a hairy woman. No one I knew shaved their pussy back then, (1963) but almost all the

women shaved their pits. Then I met Sherry, she had no use for a razor, had long pit hair, hairy legs, and a bush that should have been a national forrest. I have spent the last 46 years cultivating each hair individually. Her armpits were an erogenous zone only surpassed by her pussy.

Thanks for the story, am sure you will get a large amount of static, but they are only words from dummys. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All right!

This story is awesome! I think you're right. There are a lot of guys who love women with hairy armpits and I'm one of them. The part where Carol rubbed your cock in her armpit - priceless. I've licked quite a few but never got to do that. Got myself off while reading it though. Please write more. I'm favoriting you and can't wait.

furryfanfurryfanover 14 years ago
Welcome Madabouthair!

I'm glad you finally decided to put your experiences in words, and this is a very good story. It's fun, a fast read and is erotic as hell. If you hit the big time remember who it was that encouraged you to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love hairy pits

i love hairy women mmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SENSUOUS ARMPITS

Great story. Well written. I could really "feel" your awkwardness ! I know kissing a woman's armpit, especially if it is hairy, is regarded as a fetish but really is it any different from kissing other erogenous zones such as her neck, ear, breasts,vagina,inner thighs,legs,feet ? I have never fucked an armpit but I have enjoyed hours with my mouth and nose in there. The feel, the taste and the fragrance is so female. Its so sensual. Its so erotic.

Cheers

Ali Ahmad

Perth Western Australia

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much

I really appreciate the warm welcome and the great response to my first story. I know that it's not for everybody's taste, but I am glad that readers have taken to it so much. Thanks for leaving the comments. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hairy pits

Just love women with haqiry pits..reminds me of my first experience with a woman with bushy pits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i have became a fan of your stories

seriously you rock ! SIR :bow:

World's Best Female Armpits' Fetish Website, providing high quality wallpapers and videos showing underarms of celebrities, models and other candid girls.

www.justpits.com

jasonwritesjasonwritesabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Your stories are amazing! I'm always glad to see a new author writing about hairy women.

mentatmarkmentatmarkabout 12 years ago
I pray you are a prolific writer

I loved the story, you are now on my list of favorite authors. Keep up the great work, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

God, I love hairy pits. Too bad most women shave it nowadays, and the ones who keep the hair or lesbians :/. I envy your experience, despite it being quite delayed haha :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story and I too love hairy armpits. My wife doesn't shave hers and we have great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dude

Fuck, this made me so horny....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

You sir are a sly soul

OTTERMAN4352OTTERMAN4352almost 11 years ago
WOW

HOW LUCKY CAN A GUY GET! Older girl and hairy armpits. PARADISE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hairy

That story was really hot. I love my hairy armpits and its hard to find men who are turned on by it, most men just tolerate it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the story.

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Thanks for the story. I loooove hairy pits, but can't convince my wife to let hers grow out as she's embarrassed by what is "normal". Be proud of what you've got ladies, I have a feeling there are more men who love hair than society would lead us to believe!

Bottom_upBottom_upabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I talked my wife, who is a redhead, into letting hers grow during the winters for several years. Something I didn't see mentioned here is that one of my reasons was that I just love her natural scent, kind of peppery, and very fleeting. The hair helped hold it for longer that it would otherwise linger.

Good read.

Jarred727Jarred727over 9 years ago
Loved It

Great story. I talked my wife into letting her armpit hair grow and she hasn't shaved it for over a year. She also hasn't trimmed her pussy hair for over a year as well. We love it and have great sex.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
Oxter

is the correct name for 'armpit'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great storie

that was a great storie i HAVE BIG BIG armpit hair fetish and hairy pussy i always try to tell my lovers and see what they say some are good with it and some are not. i look at all armpit ever chance i get at the store and when i am out eating. it is a BIG TRUN ON FOR ME THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAY THIS OUT LOUD lol lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome story dude! I also have an armpit fetish but i like it shaved more, i dont like that much of hair kkkk

By the way.... I have a foot fetish too :)

BottomBullBottomBullalmost 7 years ago

I totally enjoy your hirsute stories, especially the one's that focus on women with hairy pits. I was a kid during the 60's and my mom was pretty free flowing when it came to her appearance while at home. I can recall times when she was only in her see through night gown that I caught glances of both her pubic and armpit hair. I once even saw my dad lift mom's arm over her head and witness he not only licking mom's hairy pits but sniffing them as well. Being a grown man, I too appreciate women who don't shave, especially their armpits. Both my wives stopped shaving at my request. Keep up the good writing, you have a fan in me.

DavlieDavlieabout 5 years ago
Hair Lover

While more into a hairy fanny than hairy pits, I love your stories and will read them all. Perhaps if you spend more time playing with and parting the hairs down below, having them dripping wet with strings of her juices hanging down, I would rate your stories at the highest level.

Pelau1956Pelau1956over 4 years ago
Natural female armpit lover

I totally find natural unshaven armpits in women to be the most sexy thing ever. Like you I'm older, 64 and as young as 13 I seemed to know that women that didn't shave were hot!

Growing up in the 60's and 70's I was fortunate enough to date a few women who chose not to shave their armpits. I still look at woman's armpits to get a sense about them, but sadly most of them shave now. But every once and again I get lucky!

I really appreciate your stories!!!!!!

R

malejktmalejktabout 3 years ago

Wish I had a Carol back in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked the story. Girls who don't shave are soooo sexy. Armpit hair really turns me on, and so does pussy hair. I even like hairy legs on a girl. Like the author, I was lucky enough to be young in 60's and 70's of the last century. In Europe where I grew up, girls at that time hadn't really started to shave all over, and I don't remember to have ever had a girlfriend who shaved neither pits nor pussy. Those were the days... Today, one has to turn to the Internet to se hairy girls, as practically each and every girl removes her body hair, and I understand that most boys seem to find body hair on a girl appaling. What a pity. They don't know what they are missing.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Epic. I love furry women.

liqueurliqueur11 months ago

I share your love of “natural” women. But even more, I love this as a coming-of-age story. I'm the same age as you, and although— unlike you, I had plenty of experience in the backseat of cars learning with my fingers how to make a girl cum and cum and cum some more— it wasn't till I was 18, in college, that I had my first full-on sex. Like you, I was very oral. And although my “Carol” (Dorthey, actually) didn't get as much armpit attention that night as yours did, I spent literally hours on my knees with my face buried in her soft pussy hair. I couldn't count the number of times she'd cum before I finally got up on the bed and actually entered her.

Or the number of times in the following weeks that she came on my tongue. Her armpits, her asshole, every inch of skin on her body got ample attention from my tongue and lips in those weeks. But I could never get enough of inhaling all her natural scents that were carried on that hair as I buried my face there and teased her clit to one more orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous