All Comments on 'Carol's Vacation Ch. 02'

by GloriaWill

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
racist

crap

hellwoodblueshellwoodbluesover 12 years ago
Love your work

To anonymous last comment..... It was so crap you made it through 6 pages????

I loved it Gloria so much that after the first paragraph I went back to "Carol's Vacation" to be completely in the picture. As a major fan of the Mature genre I can't believe I missed it the first time around. Rest assured I will be checking out your back catalogue. Dying to hear about the adventures that ensue after the property settlement!

Aussie Jimmy (Hellwoodblues)

bartermanbartermanover 12 years ago
Hott

another 5*s love the way you write gloria just let me know when another cabin comes up for sale ;-) xx and as for anon wtf???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Connies B&B

is there a b&b and where is it?

chrissybravochrissybravoover 12 years ago
Another great chapter

Well Gloria, what can I say. Another fantastic chapter to this great storie. Hope to read more from you very soon. Keep up the good work. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

more,more!!!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Good story

Well structured tale. Work on your english - spelling mistakes spoil the flow. Get an editor rather than using spell-check.

eg "well to due" should be "well to do"

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Why do the critics bother to read these stories?

Well Gloria can spin a tale, great stuff, imaginative good continuity, i am adding her to my favourites.

Those people who rubbish stories need to stop reading them unless the comments are constructive.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
nature & nurture

GW, I really enjoyed reading chp 1 & 2 of "Carol's Vacation". Creative storyline and I like your writing style.

Speltczech is homophone-phobic coded by progroomers who are functionally illiterate! 

It is down-wrong hilarious when auto-replace functions place the wrong word in the correct context. Puns and malapropisms and even catachresis spice up the reading enjoyment for those of us who laugh at the pretentious nonsense plavered by the grimmer nasties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was a great story. I hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done

Story and characters develop to include each in the action.

And action there is.

So few writers are able to include action with out making it cold and uninviting so I hope you continue to send electrons on the screen for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this story and wish you would write more of it

I just found this story through a "Similar Stories" link and really loved it (gave it a 5*) in spite of the numerous missing and wrong words. Please write another chapter to this story, and please get a proof reader. In the meanwhile, I have your other posts to read. Thanks for posting this, and please post more here on Lit.

ChaffIIChaffIIabout 9 years ago
C.O.D.

I still want to put up a sign on my deck that says Clothing Optional Deck. I loved this story and it's progression. I read both chapters in one sitting and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story by you. Both chapters were well written an enjoyable. Was hoping to read more about your escapades in the home you now own. Look forward to new writings when you get the chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous