All Comments on 'Carol's Vacation'

by GloriaWill

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
playman64playman64over 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

Very Very good story. I really enjoyed it.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

Well written, nicely paced, great tone, a delight to read about adults at peace with themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant...

Really good can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Smokin Hot

The story is just like you HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good to see your back

Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Nice one GloriaWill but is it finished or do I have to let my imaginatin run away again.

Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A fantastic story

A super storyline, that was beautifully written along with a very good edit.

All the characters were very well developed and seemed to just come alive from reading the story.

There are a lot of side stories to this one, where the characters are needing to be explored more.

I love the idea of Lisa getting together with Tony, so she can fuck his young cock until it's sore. I like the idea of a school teacher, mom and home maker having an affair with a young stud, especially a friend of her son's.

Carol, Connie and Amy having a good go around in the sack, would be something that would interest me, especially since Amy is hot for Connie, and it read like Connie is hot for a lot of people.

It would be hot to see Carol fuck Lisa's kid Rick too, and someway for Lisa to find out about it.

It's just a very good story and I enjoyed the read very much, thanks

chrissybravochrissybravoover 12 years ago
Great storie

What a great storie. The best ive read for a long time on this site. Hope to read the next chapter very soon. Well done.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Quite a good read

Hoping for more

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Great

A great read, well thought out and well paced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting setup

But when the sex happens either it doesn't really happen or it happens with virtually no build-up, no foreplay, no parts of the body being bared step by step. Eroticisim is in the 'getting there', not "I fucked him".

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 11 years ago
Fab

Wasn't expecting too much from this to be honest, but it didn't take long to get engrossed in the story. You've created a very likeable character and had done a fantastic job of avoiding cliche situations and obvious plot developments until the introduction of Daryl. Agree with the other person regarding the rushed sex-scenes, but for me it didn't detract enough from the overall story and how engaging it was. Not perfect, but a bloody good read and it's 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I think

You develop a story and the characters so very well. Many of the writers here fail to that.

A nice simmer leading up to full boil.

Going to have to go the other way and look for stories from your pen, rather than a search by topic until I read all you have that pique my interest.

To top that off, the picture in the biography proves that you yourself are a HOTTIE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT WRITING

I enjoyed your characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

You tell a great story.!! THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Really fun read. Enjoyed the characters and the build up to the action.

ballpark68ballpark68about 7 years ago
Well done

Well written in a very enjoyable read . A good mixture of erotic and mundane . The kind of story that makes you wish you were there and the character is very believable and someone you would like to know .

in_my_bvdsin_my_bvdsover 5 years ago
I don't usually...

...read a story this long but WOW it was GREAT!!! You made my chest hair all gooey and sticky ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thank you for your "uplifting" stories.

Very hot especially the guy masturbating with two ladies watching,that was it and I read the rest after. I want to write and submit something now and I'm going to sign up.I'm new and never read porno and enjoyed very much getting turned on by your stories.I'm hooked. where has this been all my life (or half,no internet).You made me "happy " three times in a row in two stories.I'm going to read more.. Ahhh the art of one handed typing. Je t'aime, Gloria.André.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous