Carpe Dieam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers

"Michaels and Dowe how can I direct you call," a young sounding female inquired.

I looked at Susan but she didn't look back.

"This is Susan Miller for Mr. Michaels please, it is urgent," she said looking up at me.

I mouth to her, "what are you doing?"

Susan just held up a finger to signify for me to be patient and looking away again.

"Right away Mrs. Miller, we have been expecting your call," the young female voice responded.

There was a very brief pause with shitty music and then an unfamiliar male voice answered the phone.

"This is Mr. Michaels is this Mrs. Miller?" he asked.

Susan answered with a soft, "Yes."

"Well Mrs. Miller I need to inform you this conversation is being recorded and according to my watch you called with 35 seconds to spare. I assume your call is in regards to your acceptance of the proposal given to you by a Mrs. Wright?"

Time slowed down. My heart was slamming into my rib cage. Susan's face had anxiety written all over it. Seconds seemed like hours. Then the anxiety over her face melted away in slow motion and I saw a glint of excitement or intrigue or something in my wife's eyes I had not seen before. It only lasted for a fraction of a second but it was there. I remember it was something I couldn't quite place. It seared into my subconscious memory. It was subtle but unmistakable.

"What was going on in her mind," I wondered.

My wife gingerly replied, "Yes," her voice cracked.

"Excuse me Mrs. Miller but you have to speak up I couldn't quite hear you," the strange voice announced.

"Yes, I accept the terms of the contract," she said feverish but very clear, now just staring at me with her gorgeous brown eyes.

My knees grew week and I had to catch myself on the back of one of our kitchen chairs. I spun it around and quietly sat down. My head was spinning. Through the fog of my thoughts I could hear my wife answering personal questions regarding middle name, maiden name, birthdate and social security number for verification purposes. Moments later she hung up the phone.

"What just happened?" I asked looking up at her in what I am sure where the beginning stages of shock.

"I made a decision," she responded, "You know what? I honestly believe we can handle anything. I mean anything. Would this be harder than us dealing with cancer? The death of a child? The death of a spouse? No way. This is a drop in the bucket in comparison. Maybe it was hasty but I made the decision and I'm sticking to it. I love you. I will always love you and we are going to do this together. Period. That's the end of this wretched, excruciatingly long dilemma," she exclaimed in a tone, which made me sound like she was trying to sell herself on the idea as well.

After a brief pause she began again, "You know what else? 12 months and a day from now this will all be a thing of the past."

I cracked a smile and nervously laughed, "I guess you're right. But we need to talk about how exactly we are going to deal with this now that this decision has been made."

She nodded and responded with an equally nervous laugh as we embraced.

Then out of nowhere, like a crack of lightening the doorbell rang. It seemed as loud as an air horn, considering our mental state, and startled both of us.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked.

Susan looked at me with an equally puzzled face and I left our embrace to make my way to the front door. I cracked it open and an older gentleman in a black suite and tie greeted me. Behind him was a parked black stretch limousine.

"Is Mrs. Miller ready?" he queried.

My wife peeked out from behind me and I said, "Excuse me? What is this?"

"Sir and Madame, I was hired by a Mrs. Wright this evening to drive Mrs. Miller to her residence."

As he explained himself he handed me an envelope with my wife's name etched on it in beautiful calligraphy. Susan took the envelope form me and tore it open. I peered over her shoulder to read along with her in silence.

Susan,

I am glad you have accepted my offer. As it stipulates in our agreement the contract goes into effect immediately. Drop what you are doing and leave now. Bring nothing with you and make sure to leave your cell phone behind. Please kiss your husband good-bye. I await your arrival shortly.

Sincerely,

D

"Really?" I asked sarcastically, "Do you remember reading that?" I directed at my wife.

"No," she said, "But I'm sure it is in there. I wouldn't want to break the contract in the first 5 minutes. I better go."

I was astonished. This went from zero to a hundred in less than two minutes.

"Well, uh, I, uh..." stuttering she pressed her finger to my mouth.

I moved her hand aside and started explaining, "We just said we were going to talk about exactly how we are going to deal with this!"

"We have been talking for a week. We have had that conversation," Susan said.

"Well that was always in a hypothetical," I pleaded.

"Remember what I said, I love you always. We will talk and we will be fine. I promise. I love you. Here is my phone," she kissed me then walked out the door.

The driver helped her into the car. She looked at me in the last moment, just as she was climbing in, and I saw that same unfamiliar alien look in her eye I had just witnessed moments ago. My stomach dropped distracting me from analyzing her strange gaze any further as she quickly disappeared behind thick dark glass of the limousine. Moments later I was staring at red taillights holding my wife's phone thinking to myself, "What now?"

--------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning all night long thinking of what predicaments my wife could be in. My mind was running wild. At some point in the middle of the night the sexual images my conscious was force-feeding me were too much. I sat up, pulled off my boxer briefs and began masturbating. Images of my wife being violated and ordered around, her naked body and thoughts of the pleasure she could be experiencing at this very moment brought me to a quick climax. Little did I know it was more than I could have imagined. It didn't take long before I found myself in the bathroom cleaning up. I splashed water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You're a wreck," I said aloud.

What the hell am I going to do with myself? I thought. I glanced at the clock, 4 a.m. I decided to jump on the Internet. I walked down to the study and started scrolling through work emails that were beginning to backlog since I had taken some vacation. Answering a few that took little thought was not keeping my mind occupied.

"Well," I thought, "Lets start writing everything down. I can't speak to my wife, and I don't know at this point when I will again so I'll write to her."

I opened a new blank document and just started typing. Everything was just pouring out of me. A stream of consciousness flowed through my fingers regarding my thoughts, feelings, expectations, fears, and fantasy. It all compiled into one big hot mess of a document. Before I knew it I was starting my 8th page. I looked at the clock at the top of my desktop and saw it was now well after 5 a.m. I was tired but still had an extreme amount of nervous energy. I figured I'd go for a run before the sun came up. Then maybe after a hot shower I could get a few hours of sleep. I hit save on my document and went to get up when I realized the file saved as the first complete sentence of my incoherent ramblings. "I'm so fucking HORNY right now." I figured it best to change the file name. I clicked on the apple logo to open my "recent files" list and something caught my eye. When scanning the list for my document directly under my most recent addition was a file named "list for Dana." Anything with that name on it right now was a blaring alert. I double clicked and the document asked for a password.

"What the..." I thought to myself, "My wife password protected a document?"

I started guessing at the password. It only took me a few tries. Every password Susan has ever established has been a variation of the same thing, a childhood pets' name with a "random" sequence of numbers after wards. There were only a few childhood pets to choose from and only a few permutations of numbers, which held significance in her life that it could be. The file popped open and I began reading. It was a list outlining my wife's sexual history. I looked away having a conversation with myself. Was I a bad husband for snooping? I quickly came to the conclusion I could handle the consequences of my actions for being a snoop and began reading. I should have asked myself if I was in any sort of mental position to be reading such things in the first place in light of recent events. I only made it to the third sentence before I had such an erection it was actually causing pain at the base of my penis.

"AAH! My dick is going to explode!" I thought grabbing the base of my throbbing cock and beginning to stoke myself.

Dana,

As requested I am submitting a history of my sexual experiences as I can best recollect. I am not sure the best format to do this in so I am just going to compile this letter informally. My sexual history is as follows:

My first time (intercourse) was when I was 19-sophomore year of college.

My first blowjob was when I was a senior in high school. Also this was the first time a boy ever went down on me

I have never done anal, thought about it a few times but do not have much of a desire to peruse it. Too much work, lol

I have had 8 sexual partners (intercourse) not including my husband

I have had 12 sexual partners total. (Oral, fingering, hand job etc.)

My nipples are EXTREMEMLY sensitive

I once read in a magazine only about 30% of women can achieve orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone. I am happy to be one of those 30% (lol)

I have a rabbit style vibrator

My favorite positing is to lay on top of Nick, with my back on his chest, and I use my vibrator while he fucks me.

I don't have many fantasies. Not sure why that is, I guess I just don't take the time to construct them. Two fantasies I do have though are:

1.Fantasy about getting fucked in front of tall glass windows high up in a skyscraper where I can look out over the lights of a city. I guess it's the thought that someone might sneak a peek.lol

2.Having sex outside in the rain on a warm summer day

I have had three one-night stands. You could probably say 4 but I had sex with the 4th one about 5 times so technically doesn't count I guess.

I once had sex with two different guys within a week of each other.

I kissed another girl one time in college when I was drunk playing spin the bottle.

I have never done anything more with another woman.

I once had sex with a guy while his roommate watched and jerked off.

I also had sex once in the same room as another couple. (It was dark and nobody saw anybody but we all knew what was going on.)

My husband and I have sex probably 4-10 times a month depending on or hectic lives.

I have had phone sex numerous times

I have sent nude pics of myself to my husband (no face of course!)

My husband and I on occasion watch porn together

Well Dana, hopefully this is acceptable. I guess if I agree to the proposal you can let me know if there is anything else you want to know

Sincerely,

Susan

As I finished the letter I felt as if a stack of bricks was dropped on my head. She must have wanted to say yes! Who would go through all this trouble of diving into the recesses of your mind to compile a list of sexual experiences? The document had to of taken more than only a few minutes. Serious thought had to have gone into this! She must have wanted to say yes!!! And this had to be submitted in advance of accepting the contract!!

"OH MY GOD!" I said out load. I was now convinced she had been planning to say yes for quite some time.

"Maybe she just didn't know how, or want to admit, to me that she wanted this!" I thought.

This realization along with the now very vivid images of my wife's sexual exploits pushed me over the edge. My legs began to twitch and my hips uncontrollably thrust forward. I came hard for a second time within a few hours and my balls and cock were getting very sore. Fuck, my whole body was getting sore. I was physically and mentally exhausted. I laid down on the couch opposite the computer in the study and finally was able to fall asleep.

A doorbell awaked me. My watch said 9:30 am and the sound of the doorbell immediately brought up the memory of a stretch limo arriving to take my wife away.

I threw on some pants and answered the door without a shirt. The FEDEX driver acted as if he didn't give a flying fuck I was shirtless in front of him.

"I need a signature from a Mr. Nick Miller," he explained.

"That's me," I said.

"Please sign here sir," he directed.

I signed the pad and he handed over a thin FEDEX envelope. I looked at the sender's information and it had Michaels and Dowe listed. I slammed the door shut and started tearing the envelope open. Inside was a piece of paper directing me to a website. I read further and it became apparent it was banking information. I ran upstairs, followed the directions closely and was soon logged into a bank account that was located in the warm and sunny Cayman Islands. The amount I saw was staggering. It was our first monthly payment. Well Susan's first monthly payment I guess. I at this point had not really earned a dime. God only knows what Susan was doing right now to earn such a staggering amount. It added up to just barley more than twice my yearly salary. After some more research I saw that in 29 days I would be able to have total access to the funds. Wow. This is really happening. The gravity of the situation started to sink in as my adrenaline from the preceding evening events had completely worn off.

Not having anything else to do at the moment. I opened up my prior nights journal entry, haphazardly still named "I'm so fucking HORNY right now" and started typing again. More of the same really and I felt I was beginning to become very redundant so I choose to stop a short time after. Before closing I renamed the file. It took me a moment to think of a name for it but I decided upon Carpe Diem. I thought it fitting. That is what Susan and I we were doing I guess. If I had tried harder I'm sure I could have thought of something wittier but instead decided I needed to get out of the house. I grabbed my keys and gym bag and took off for the "Y" to exhaust myself in a workout. I wanted to go get rid of some energy so later I could sleep better.

The next couple of days were very quite. I went back to work that following Monday and immersed myself into my routine. After the evening of the second day I still had not heard from Susan and I was getting worried. I decided to drive to Danas house to contact her. I did not remember anything in the contract about me not coming by and it had been days since I had spoken with Susan. In my opinion it was starting to get a little unprofessional. I went up to the gate and buzzed the house but nobody answered. I taped a note on the gate and went home. A few hours later I received a call from a woman named Lauren who had a very sexy voice. She told me she worked with Dana and was told to tell me that Susan was fine. She also told me that Susan would call later that evening. She gave me a phone number and told me that as Dana's personal assistant she could easily act as an intermediary to get information to Susan in case of emergency but that Susan was way to busy at this time to be distracted.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I thought

I jotted the number down and sat by the phone waiting to hear form Susan.

The call came in late that evening and Susan immediately began, "hey babe sorry if you were worried. I was actually getting nervous that you might be getting worried since I hadn't reached out to you yet."

"Don't worry about it baby, what has been going on?" I asked.

"Well there's way too much to tell for me to go into it all now but let's just say I have been extremely occupied."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just trust me babe. You will know soon enough."

She shut down my questioning quickly and began asking me questions about what I had been up to. I briefly talked about work and also told her I found the letter. She giggled and the only comment she made was, "good, I'm glad you saw it."

We talked about the bank account, which she had also seen. Susan sounded, very happy and energetic. This made me even more interested as to what had been going on.

"Listen," I said, "I'd really like to know what you've been up to since you left in a mysterious black limousine a few days ago."

Again she laughed and diverted my attention like a five you old.

"Let me ask you something," she said, "Remember the fantasy you told me you have?"

"Uh, which one?" I asked playing coy.

"You know baby. 'THE' fantasy. Do you want me to make that come true for you tonight?"

At this point I honestly wondered how many more shocks my heart could take. If this pace kept up cardiac arrest was a for sure outcome.

"Are you talking about what I think your talking about? About you with another man? You getting fucked and pleasured by another man? I asked.

"Yeah baby, that fantasy. How would you like it if I made it come true for you tonight," she asked.

"I don't know I said. Is that what has been going on over there?" I asked.

Instantly upon hearing her first question I was hard. A wave of hormones flooded the receptors in my brain and I was catapulted from zero to "sex crazed idiot" in only a matter of seconds.

"No. She responded. That's not what's been going on over here. I promise you will know soon just trust me. Unfortunately though I'm being pulled away from the phone right now. I love you baby and I'll talk to you soon."

"Wait!" I yelled, "Are you going to..." the phone beeped. She had hung up. I immediately tried calling back and it went to a generic response informing me the owner of the phone had a voicemail box that had not been set up yet.

"DAMNIT!" I screamed out in pure sexual frustration.

With a raging hard on I drove over to Danas mansion. It was pitch black. After buzzing the gate again I found there was no answer. I called Danas assistant and received her voicemail. I left one that I'm sure was rambling an incoherent. When I got home the realization came to me that I had to assume my wife of five years was fucking another man.

What was she doing? Sucking his cock? Was he going down on her? Was he sucking on her tits? Where was she? What did this guy look like? Did she find him attractive? Was he more attractive than me? How big was his cock? Was it big or was it huge? If it was huge did she like that? Was she experiencing some sort of new sexual heights right now by some random guy with a huge cock? Was she screaming? Moaning? What position were they in? Where was she going to let him cum? GODDAMNIT! I was again, for what seemed like the millionth time recently, jacking off and cumming harder than I ever had before while masturbating. So hard, in fact, afterwards I was out of breath. Emotionally and mentally exhausted again I ran to the bathroom and popped two Ambien.

"There, now maybe I can have some reprieve from my own thoughts," I remembered thinking.

A short time later Darkness engulfed my reality and I was in a heavy "hibernative" type sleep. I awoke hours later, well rested, and fell into a routine of waiting by the phone in my off time and drowning my self in my work during the majority of the day.

Another few days went by. As the days turned into a week there had not been any contact from Susan on the phone. Only random calls From Lauren, the assistant, and a few emails from Susan telling me she was fine and counting the days until she could see me again. How long was that going to be? A year? There's no way I could have waited a year! The only thing keeping me sane was my journaling. I planned to tell her that we should call it off. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be without any contact.

deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers