Carpe Dieam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers

I wanted out of this sick and twisted game. I was sitting down at my computer typing out my email to Susan explaining as much when my cell phone began to buzz. It was Lauren. She told me that the next coming weekend, only two days away, I was invited to the mansion. I would be picked up and driven there Saturday afternoon. Susan would be there. I was told I would be able to speak with her and spend some quality time together. I hung up the phone. Looked at my email I had just written, calling the whole thing off and decided, "Fuck it, I'll tell her in person. She can come home with me this weekend."

It was the end of the month and we should be able to make a clean break before any more money transferred into our account. I continued to write to Susan every night in my journal and began slowly counting down the days until I could see my beautiful bride again.

I will never forget the car ride to Dana's that weekend. The anticipation was excruciating. I was finally going to see Susan again and I was going to end this thing. The limousine ride seemed to last a lifetime. I swear the driver was going 15 miles under the speed limit and I asked him twice to speed up. He acknowledged my request each time but never seemed to do anything about it. As the car pulled up to the gate it began to open and in perfect synchronization we pulled right in. The limo pulled around the circle drive and I did not wait for the diver to get the door. I was halfway up the stairs to the mansions front door before the driver was even totally out of the car. The Mansion looked like a castle form the outside. Two giant peeks on each side connected by a 15-foot tall custom front door. There was a dozen or so stairs that lead up to the main entrance since it was located on the second floor of the giant home. Years ago Susan and I had looked up the purchase price. The Wrights had purchased the home for 4 million dollars. Since then there had been an addition to the home, which in my conservative estimates most likely double the square footage. It looked as if two mansions, so massive in their size, had been built too close together, causing their gravitational forces between each to fuse them into one giant home.

I remember ringing the doorbell then immediately trying to see if the giant front door was unlocked. It was so I stepped right in. As I entered the home I was reminded of how impressive an entrance it was. Two massive hand crafted wood staircases swept down opposite sides of each wall. Between them the room was open and one could look straight through and see the glistening water of the lake the house sat on. It was truly a spectacular sight, which never got old.

"Well hello Nicholas," Dana said from atop the stairs to the left.

"Only my mother calls me Nicholas," I thought.

Dana was most defiantly not old enough to be my mother. She was obviously saying it to be playful. We were only separated by a few years in age.

Dana was 37. She was tall for a woman, somewhere around 5'11 if I had to guess. Her long skinny legs went on forever. Her entire body was in phenomenal shape, no doubt due to spending hours with a personal trainer everyday. She had done swim suite competitions in the past and won a fair number of them. Her hair was long a brown. Not dark brown but a sort of brown that has very subtle hints of blonde. She had purchased a new set of tits not too long ago. I like to think I'm somewhat of a connoisseur when it comes to women's boobs. I'm sure all men say this. But if I had to put money on it I would be very comfortable calling her a solid D cup. She had green eyes, which I actually found very attractive.

"Where's Susan?" I asked immediately.

Dana made her way down the stairs responding, "She is out back by the pool. I am so sorry you have not seen her. I know how hard that was for you. Susan expressed to me a few times the distress you were feeling. Also, Lauren on a few occasion conveyed to me the concern she heard in your voice."

"Yeah, well I'm going to be honest, that sucked, and I am going to speak about it with Susan as soon as I see her," I said taking a stance.

As we began to walk towards the back of the house Dana began apologizing again.

"Listen, Nick. Seriously, I understand that it was hard for you and I sincerely feel bad. I don't like that it was that way for you but the indoctrination process is intense and for Susan's sake it was best she wasn't distracted," She replied

"What are you talking about 'indoctrination process,'" I inquired, "What is the indoctrination process," I asked as we stepped out onto the immense back patio near the pool where I could see two blonde women sitting in lounge chairs in the setting sun with their backs to me.

"You will have all of your questions answered shortly. But first I think you should talk to your wife," Dana replied.

As she spoke the two women overheard her and spun around. Both of them set down their respective reading materials and standing began to make their way over to us. I stopped in my tracks as soon as this happened. They were both of equal height, tanned, and topless. Their blonde hair was chin length and both were wearing large dark sunglasses. I was not expecting to see two random half naked women since I had been so focused on trying to find my wife. Each of the women still had their bottoms on. One was wearing a black thong and the other was wearing regular bikini bottoms that happened to be blue in color. Both of their tits were perfect. I had to force myself to divert my gaze and turned to Dana.

"Where's Susan?" I asked somewhat sternly.

She looked at me with a knowing smile and I looked back at the two topless bombshells that were fast approaching. The blonde with blue bikini bottoms was approaching at a much faster rate than the other woman. She was now smiling widely and her hand was reaching for her sunglasses.

At this moment something in the back of my mind started knocking. If I had not been so transfixed on the perfect set of boobs barreling towards me I probably would have stopped to listen to my inner conscious.

The blonde's hand was now removing her sunglasses, as she was now close enough to be invading my personal space. I went to take a step back when suddenly

"Nick! Baby! It's me!" the gorgeous blonde exclaimed. She started to laugh and then said, "One month and you forgot your loving wife!"

I squeezed my eyes shut and quickly opening them as the blonde began to embrace me trying to focus better. Squinting with a smushed confused look on my face my brain was trying to process the conflicting information from what I was seeing to what I was hearing; the sound of my wife's voice. Then it was as when your brain comprehends an illusion and the world makes sense again.

"Holy shit! Susan! It is you!" I started to embrace her back. Her lovely tits were now firmly propped against my chest and she was leaning back in our embrace so I could get a better look at her.

"What the hell! Your hair is so short! And blonde! You're so tan! I didn't recognize you," I exclaimed in disbelief.

"She looks fantastic like this doesn't she Nicholas," Dana chimed in.

"Baby! I missed you so much," she professed as she began to kiss me. Our mouths met and our tongues danced. It felt so good to be holding her again. She smelled like sun tan lotion, which I found intoxicating.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it is you! I missed you so much," I said taking a breath in between kisses.

"I missed you too! I'm so glad you are here! I have been counting down the days since I arrived," she said, "I'm sorry if it was hard on you baby. It was hard on me too! I'm so happy! Tears were beginning to well up in her eyes and she took a step back to dam them up with her fingers before they could crest and roll down her soft flush cheeks.

"Wow! I'm speechless. I don't know where to begin. I can't believe how amazing you look! I mean you always looked amazing but there's just something different about you," I said, "But I really need to speak with you."

"I know you do baby," she responded.

"First, I need to introduce you to Lauren," Dana interrupted, "Lauren has been here for 9 months now. She is my personal assistant and has been my right hand with bringing Susan into the fold."

The incredible blonde wearing the black thong stuck out her hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said as I reached out my hand behind my wife, who was now hugging me again, and shook Laurens hand.

Lauren would be easy to describe to anyone. She looked exactly, and I mean exactly, like the actress Brittany Snow. With one exception, she was topless in front of me. I have never seen Ms. Snow topless but if it is anything like Lauren, it is to die for.

Lauren smiled and remarked, "It is so nice I can finally put a face to the voice! And a cute face at that!"

Susan broke our embrace and stepped back, laughing as she looked at Lauren and said, "Easy now- I'm right here!"

She turned back to me and pinched my cheek in a sarcastic manner and with a baby voice said, "He is very cute though!"

I laughed even though the corny joke was at my expense and Dana giggled too.

"I hate to break up such a lovely reunion but we don't want to be late," Dana remarked.

"Late for what?" I asked.

Susan leaned in once more and gave me a tight hug.

Dana responded, "I'll explain in a moment. Lauren, Susan, we will see you soon, Nick please follow me."

"What? Wait, Susan and I need to speak," I said very forcefully.

Dana was about to say something but my wife interrupted her, "Baby, we will talk, tonight, I promise but right now we have to get a few things ready, please go with Dana. We have gone an entire month what is another few minutes. Please baby, I'll talk with you very soon."

"Well, I keep hearing that," I responded frustrated. Susan leaned in to hug me and then whispered in my ear.

"I know what you want to talk about, the answer is no, I haven't, and I wouldn't without your consent. I love you, just go, we will talk shortly." She kissed my mouth and took Lauren by the hand and they began to walk off together. Dana wrapped her arms around my right arm and began pulling me in the opposite direction.

"Come now Nicholas," Dana said playfully again, "Let me show you your room."

As I was being pulled away I could not help but stare at my wife and Laurens perfect Asses. The crease where it connected to the upper thigh as each cheek flexed then relaxed as they began walking away was mesmerizing. They were both so perfectly round and tan. Just as I was about to turn away and follow Dana Susan turned around and looked at me. She was biting the corner of her lip and looking down at her ass and popped her hip to make her butt unevenly rise up in the air on her next step. GOD DAMN she was so sexy. She shrugged her shoulders then turned and walked off with Lauren. I reluctantly allowed Dana to pull me back into the house and up a flight of stairs to what was now the third story of this enormous residence.

"She looks absolutely incredible doesn't she Nick," Dana said.

"There just aren't any words," I responded.

"Well listen. When your wife said yes to this contract it involved you as well. That means your full participation is expected. And again I know how hard the last month was for you and I can promise you that will be the longest you will have to go without seeing Susan again. I promise for the next 11 months there will never be another consecutive 4 weeks you are apart, unless it is your choice. You have my word," Dana said very seriously.

"Well I certainly appreciate that," I said.

"To prove my sincerity I want to show you something," Dana said

"Ok..." I responded hesitantly.

She took me to a window that over looked the beautifully paved circle driveway. Parked in the circle where the limo used to be was a brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle. Chromed to the hilt and just beaming in the evening sunlight.

"Do you see that?" Dana asked.

"Yes..." I responded still hesitant.

"That's yours. When you leave hear that's how you will get home. On that." Dana announced.

"What!" I said in shock, "Are you serious!"

"Absolutely. It's yours. I hope you like it! It is a gift from me and will not come out of your monthly salary."

"Wow! I don't know what to say! Thank you so much! I don't even know how to accept something like that!"

"It's easy, the keys are in your room and when you leave you drive it home. Gift accepted." Dana said making herself giggle.

I was still staring out the window with my mouth open when I looked at her and replied, "Geez, ok then. But what do you mean my room?"

After passing numerous doors down a long hall we reached one and stopped. She opened the door and inside was a very masculine decorated room. There was a huge flat screen TV on the wall. A very manly headboard and everything seemed to be carved out of fine wood. There was a dresser, which held a silver tray. On top of the silver tray were no less than 20 bottles of cologne. Over in the corner was a wet bar better stocked than many full bars I had seen. On the far wall hung a large graphic but artistic black and white photo of two women making out.

"This is your room. I will leave you now to make yourself comfortable. Please though, take a shower and find one of the robes in your closet. Wear just the robe and meet me at the bottom of the stairs in 1 hour."

I was in and out of the shower in no time. I was playing with the 60 plus inch T.V. on the wall and pacing around beginning to contemplate doing a little exploring on my own to kill some time when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and Lauren was standing there. She was wearing a skinny little black dress. It looked incredibly sexy on her. Each ear bore the weight or giant pearl earring that matched her long flowing pearl necklace that disappear into her cleavage.

"Nice robe," She said sarcastically.

"Wow, you like to tease huh," I responded.

"Look here," she said as she let herself in and walked to my closet.

She opened the opposite side which I had not bothered even checking and pulled out a much more lavish robe than the one I was wearing. A long black sick robe.

"I think you should wear this one," she said out stretching her tanned skinny arm and handing it to me.

I looked down at my white bathrobe I blushed, "OK... you're probably right."

I took it and for a moment and we just stood there.

"Well put it on," she said.

"I'm naked under this one," I responded.

She shot me a look that basically conveyed that she could give a flying fart.

"Ok then..." I said turning around and switching robes exposing my ass to her.

"Whoa momma," She said shouted as she slapped my right butt cheek hard enough to leave a very clear outline of her petite hand.

"Ouch!" I yelled jumping forward.

She just laughed and I quickly finished dawning the mysterious looking black silk robe.

"What the hell is this for," I asked referring to the robe.

"Listen," she said, "Dana has a specific way of doing things. And it is all to achieve the maximum effect every time. If I just started telling you everything now, nothing would be fun later."

"I'm not sure I totally understand," I conveyed.

"What I'm trying to say is that no one is being secretive to be an asshole. We are doing it for your benefit. Relax. Go with the flow a bit. Trust me you will thank me for it later."

I though about what she said and ascertained that she was probably right. I didn't have any reason to assume otherwise.

"Ok I will," I responded, "But you have to tell me what the 'indoctrination process' is or what that means. Dana used that term earlier when referring to Susan and I would really like to know what she is talking about."

Lauren looked at me for a moment then went to the bedroom door. Looking down each side of the hall she quietly closed it.

"Ok, sit down. She said. I have to be downstairs in a minute so I can't go over everything but what do you want to know right now."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It is just what it sounds like. It is a process by which I went through when I first came here and Susan has now as well."

"Wait, you went through it too?" I asked.

"Sure did," She replied exuberantly, "I'm in the same situation as Susan. I have been here for 11 months now. Next month my contract will be up and I am free to leave. I know the details of Susan's contract, all except the financial sum agreed upon of course, and mine is the exact same."

"You are married as well?" I asked.

"No single," she replied, "I give you two a lot of credit for doing this as a couple. I felt bad for you the first month. All those times I was talking to you. I knew that had to suck ass."

"You are sort of terse aren't you," I said interrupting the conversation.

"My potty mouth offends you Nick?" she asked sarcastically.

"No, not at all, in fact I find it rather colorful."

"Colorful? Are you gay," she said laughing and going for the door.

"Oh ha-ha, wait where are you going?" I asked.

"I really need to get back downstairs," she responded.

"I still know nothing about this supposed process," I said.

"Ok, I have to go but let me put it to you this way. It is sort of a 'rights of passage.' Everybody is born into a world or society with specific ideology about human sexuality. You can see the variations across multiple cross sections of cultures throughout the world right," she asked.

"Right," I said wondering where she was going with this.

"Well what Dana helped me and helped Susan do is understand these pressures, where they came from, how they effect us as sexual beings, and how our ideas and mentality about sex evolved through our own personal lives. From our parents up brining to the sexual experiences we had in the past. The indoctrination process helps you dig deep into yourself and find out who you are as a sexual being and most importantly WHY you are that way. Once your mind is free of these constraints it is up to us as individuals how we choose to move forward."

"Ok I officially have a headache," I said.

"Think about what I just explained to you. Then think about yourself, and then think about your wife. Your wife is not the same sexual being you once knew. Through her service she is beginning to learn how to be free," she explained.

With that remark, she stepped outside the door and took off down the hallway.

I lay in bed contemplating what I had just heard. Reflecting on my childhood, early adult hood, and now as a grown adult my own personal sexual conception or 'misconceptions' if you will. I felt my mind was really beginning to piece some parts of the last month together when I checked my watch.

"Oh shit," I said out load, "Gotta get downstairs!"

As I made my way to the bottom of the steps I looked outside toward the lake. It was now completely dark outside and the light from the stars was reflecting off the lake. The lake was so still you could not tell where the sky stopped and the earth began.

At the base of the stairs Dana was waiting. She was wearing a black dress similar to Laurens except hers went all the way to the floor whereas Laurens had stopped at her mid thigh. There was a long slit that ran up the side of her dress that stopped at the very crest of her hip. This exposed the entire length of her magnificent legs. The curve of her legs were accented by six inch pumps I could only assume were very expensive. Obviously Dana knew how to properly flaunt her assets. She took my arm again.

"Before we go meet up with your lovely wife let me show you around a bit more. I know you have been here before but you only visited the west wing of the house. Let me show you what I have done by adding this east wing addition," Dana offered.

Over the next 30 minutes or so we walked from room to room. Each room opened up to another and each room was themed. There was a never-ending series of doors leading from one to the next all connected by a central hallway. I began to loose count. Dana had spent some time and serous money putting this all together. There was a Dungeon themed room, a room with mirrors all over, a room with nothing but huge beds, a room where the ceiling resembled the night sky, a pool, a sauna with built in seating obviously engineered in mind to accommodate various sexual positions. There was one room with six Sybians in it, and there was even a Gym. I looked at Dana when we entered the gym.

deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers