Carpool Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers

She hurried into his car. "Jill called me last night and said she had to work late and couldn't carpool."

"Strange," he said pulling away. "Jim called me and said the same thing."

*

The end of Chapter One.

Ending note: Sorry it's been a while. I've started numerous stories and haven't finished them. I get a lot of requests for soft sex type stories and decided to finish one. Carpools are interesting things. Spending hours in a car with people you work with and finding out all kinds of things about them. Jim and Jill have decided to take their involvement further but Mark and Megan have cautiously stepped back. Who knows what will happen next. And what happens if their spouses get involved? Don't forget to send me your feedback and don't forget to vote. Gracious. Love..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers