All Comments on 'Carriage Ride Delight'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How Wonderful!

It is so nice to see someone writing about the sheer joy of great manual stimulation! It is one of those things that men, when in a relationship, neglect to do once they can have "other" things instead. Talk about a hot story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Romantic Par Excellence

DC:

Thanks for the headsup about "The Carriage Ride."

It is a delightful little piece and very erotic.

Ronnie W.

gotwood49gotwood49almost 19 years ago
very erotic!

What an excellent, hot story! I could almost put myself in Matt's place, feeling you, and hearing your moans against my shoulder...well-written and deliberately paced, this was an exciting read, and a romantic piece as well. Nice work!

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 19 years ago
Nicely done...

I was steered to your stories by a mutual friend. I will reading more ASAP. You have the gift methinks...:)

Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

Fabulous story! Have loved all of your stories! They are hot and sexy! Keep up the good writing!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
delicious

What a hot story! I hope you took him home and fucked his brains out!

billfingersbillfingersover 18 years ago
Carried away in a carriage

I loved the story, the setting itself is romantic, and the waiting blanket takes it straight into the erotic. Only a suggestion, but maybe a bit more of the movement and swaying of the carriage and how that affected them might have kept the scene going. Your detail of the effects of his fingers is wonderfully writen.

arisingsirenarisingsirenabout 2 months ago

Engaging and descriptive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous