Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left the room George called back, "You two enjoy yourselves."

Julie fixed us drinks and a snack as I told her about how I had thought things were getting better and then Carrie went off with the same guy she had been out with two weeks ago. When Julie bent forward to hand me my drink I got a great view of her lovely breasts. I took the drink from Julie and sat down on the sofa. Julie put her hand on my cheek and said, "As bad as things may look now when the time comes for you to act, to either take Carrie back and forgive and forget or to leave her, you will know what to do and you will be happy with your decision." Then Julie sat down in an easy chair facing the sofa.

I thanked Julie and said that I felt much better just talking things out with her. She said that she was glad to be able to help. For the next few minutes we didn't speak. I found myself staring at Julie's knees. She was sitting with her ankles crossed and her knees close together. As I was staring her knees separated a little, maybe four or five inches. I could now see some of Julie's creamy white thighs. As I looked at her beautiful legs I could feel my cock stiffen slightly. As Julie lifted her glass to sip her drink her legs spread a little farther apart. Now I could see a little bit of her panties. As we continued to sit in silence Julie's legs opened wider again. Now I had a clear view of the crotch of her panties. Her panties were white and very sheer. I could see the dark triangle of her pubic hair and just below that I could see the outline of her pussy lips through the thin material. By now I had a full hard on. With some difficulty I took my eyes of Julie's crotch and looked up to see her staring at me with a knowing smile on her face. She asked, "Do you like what you see?"

I didn't say anything. I just got up from the sofa and got down on the floor in front of Julie's chair. With my hands I spread Julie's legs farther apart and then pushed her skirt up to completely expose her panties. Then I put my hands on Julie's hips and pulled her forward in the chair so that she was now sitting on the edge of the chair. With my right hand I began to run my fingers gently over Julie's silk covered pussy. Julie responded to this by purring and pushing her hips farther forward. Next I slipped a couple of fingers under the crotch of Julie's panties and pulled them to the side to expose her pussy. I leaned forward and ran my tongue lightly up the crest of her pussy lips. As I did this I could almost sense a vibration going through Julie's body. When my tongue reached the point where her pussy lips were joined at the top I ran my tongue back down. I repeated this several times and then pushed my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could make it go. Julie responded with a loud "Yes!" I then locked my lips onto her pussy and sucked and licked her into her first orgasm of the evening.

After her orgasm Julie had me stand up and she helped me out of my pants and shorts. Then she stood up and directed me to sit down. When I did Julie kneeled down on the floor between my legs and began stroking my cock. It didn't need any encouragement, as it was already rock hard. Julie then sent a shock through my body by gently touching my balls with her still half filled drink glass. The cold from the ice filled glassed almost made me jump out of the chair. Then Julie took a sip of her drink and took three or four pieces of ice into her mouth. I could hear her chewing and sucking on the ice then she swallowed it. Next she slipped her ice-chilled mouth over my raging hard on. What a sensation. I almost blew my load immediately. Julie began swirling her tongue around my cock as she slid her mouth up and down the shaft. This had to be one of the best if not the best blowjob I ever had. As I felt the pressure build in my balls I told Julie I was getting ready to cum. She just continued her licking and sucking. As I felt the first pulse of my orgasm start I yelled, "I'm coming."

At that point Julie pulled my cock from her mouth and amazed me as she used her hand to pump my load of cum into her drink glass. When my orgasm passed I had to sit back in the chair and relax for a few minutes to recover from the intensity of the experience. As I was sitting, feeling fantastic in the afterglow of the beautiful orgasm I just had, Julie held up her drink glass and I could see my cum inside the glass. Some was on the side of the glass and some had formed sticky looking globs floating in the drink itself. Then, to my surprise, Julie said, "Here's to you," and she brought the glass to her lips and drained it in one large gulp.

Julie made us another round of drinks and we sat a talked as we drank. After we finished our drinks we moved into the bedroom for some slow and gentle sex. I was inside Julie for the third time that night when George walked into the room. He quietly walked to a chair next to the bed and sat down. As he was watching he pulled his cock out and began jerking himself off. I never would have thought that I could fuck a woman while another man watched, especially if the other man was her husband, but when I saw how much he enjoyed watching us and I enjoyed fucking Julie so much I had no problem. Even with George watching, I had a very satisfying orgasm. When I pulled my softening cock out of Julie and rolled over to the side of the bed George stripped out of his clothes and slipped his cock into Julie's already cum filled pussy. I sat on the side of the bed mesmerized by the sight of George fucking Julie. I began to fantasize that I was actually watching George fucking Carrie instead of Julie. I was surprised to find myself with another erection. When Julie saw my erection she told me to put it into her mouth, which I gladly did. I can't swear to this but I think we all came at the same time.

Afterward I ask them if they had been involved in threesomes before. George said, "Oh yes. Many times. We belong to a group that has 'parties' occasionally."

I asked, "Do you mean swingers parties?"

George said, "I don't like the term swinger but I guess you could say that's what we are. We go to a friend's house. It's a very large house just outside of the city and we swap partners or have threesomes or play sex games. We don't have the parties real often only every couple of months or so. You should come with us some time."

I said, "Isn't your group couples only? I mean wouldn't it become mostly guys if you don't make it couples only?"

Julie said, "Yes, it's couples only. I would bring you as my date and George would bring a date of his own. Would you like to come with me?"

I said, " I might like to try it but I would have to think about it. Let me know when the next party is scheduled and I will let you know."

As I got up and said my good nights both Julie and George told me to come back real soon.

Over the next week things continued to get better between Carrie and me and on Thursday she even gave me a little kiss good night. On Friday when I got home from work Carrie was dressed to go out again, only this time she hadn't dressed as sexy as before. She said to me, "I thought maybe we could go out to dinner together and talk things over." I quickly agreed and asked her where she wanted to go. She named our favorite restaurant.

We had a very pleasant dinner. We didn't talk a lot and when we did it was about nothing of importance. When we had finished dinner we went into the bar and found a quiet table in the corner where we could talk without being disturbed.

Carrie spoke first. She said, "How do you feel about what has been going on?"

I said, "You mean how do I like watching you go out, knowing that you are going to have sex with another man? Well I have to be honest. I don't like it at all and I wish you would end this so we can get our lives back to normal if possible."

"Well" Carrie said, "that is exactly how I have felt for the last three years every time you called to say you had a dinner appointment and the next day I would find some evidence that you had been unfaithful to me. I put up with it for three years and finally decided to get even.'

I asked, "Are we even now? Or is your plan to drive me crazy then leave me? I mean, do you still love me? Even just a little?"

"Of course I still love you. Why do you think I would go to all this trouble to teach you a lesson? If I didn't love you I would have left you a long time ago."

"Well then, is this the end of this? Can we now try to put our marriage back together?"

"No, it's not over yet. I am going to have one more fling. I won't tell you when because I want you to know it's going to happen but not when it's going to happen. I want to make sure you never forget this last time, because if you are ever unfaithful to me again after that I will start fucking every man I meet. And then when you can't stand it anymore I will leave you. I'm sorry but that's the way I am going to play this out."

I didn't like what she was telling me but I figured I got through the last two months I could get through a couple more weeks. I asked, "Does this mean we can start sleeping together again?"

Carrie said, "Not yet. Not till this is over."

We went home after that and I retired to the guest bedroom where I read till I fell asleep around 12:30 AM.

On Monday Julie called me at my office and told me that her group was having a party that Saturday night and she asked if I wanted to go. I told her that I didn't think it would be a good idea and then I told her about what Carrie had told me at dinner Friday night. Julie said that she understood but said that if I changed me mind she would love to take me to the party.

I quickly forgot about Julie's invitation, as the only thing I could think about was when Carrie was going to go out on her last date. Every night when I came home from work I was half hoping that I would find Carrie ready to spend an evening watching TV or reading but I was also half hoping I would find her getting ready to go out on her last date. I was on pins and needles all week. Then Saturday came. Carrie and I spent the day working in the yard raking leaves and cleaning up trash and getting the house ready for winter. We had just gone in the house to start dinner when the phone rang. Carrie answered the phone. She talked for only a brief time. I couldn't hear her conversation but she was in a good mood when she got off the phone. She came over and said to me, "I'm sorry honey but I have to go out. You will have to make your own dinner tonight."

With that she when into the master bathroom and got into the shower. When she came out of the bedroom nearly an hour and twenty minutes later she was wearing the white cocktail dress with the fishnet stockings, which told me what underwear she probably had on. Ten minutes later I heard the car horn. Carrie kissed me on the cheek as she left the house.

I was feeling depressed so I called Julie and asked if I could come over. She said, "Oh did you change your mind about the party."

I said, "I forgot about the party, but yes I guess I changed my mind, let's go to the party. I'll pick you up in half an hour.

I showered and shaved and made it to Julie's house in 35 minutes. As we drove to the party Julie explained what I would see when I got there. She said, "John and Kim host all of these parties. About four years ago they bought an old eight-bedroom farmhouse just outside of town. They restored the house and turned it into an inn. John and Kim had a house warming party at the inn and invited their closest friends. By closest friends I mean the people that had been having sex with them over that last year or two. While we were looking around the house George made the comment 'With all these bedrooms and the privacy of this location we should have a swap party here.' Everyone laughed, but John kind of smiled and said that might not be a bad idea. A couple of weeks later we got an invitation to John and Kim's first swapping party. Now they throw a party every month or two when they have no rooms reserved for paying guests. "

I asked how they would feel about a stranger dropping in on there party. Julie said, "Strangers are not problem. John and Kim have one rule; they get to have sex with any new guests first. So you can expect to be dipping into Kim shortly after we get there."

I asked how the party gets started. Do people just immediately pair off or do they socialize first?

Julie said, "Most guests arrive around 8:00. At that time everyone goes into the inn's bar for drinks and by 8:30 or 8:45 some of the guest begin pairing off. Some you don't see the rest of the night and others keep coming back to the bar to find another partner. Everyone is well fucked when they leave the inn. It will be close to 9:00 when we get there so there may be only a couple of people in the bar. But remember, you have to take care of Kim before anyone else."

I said, "I am looking forward to meeting Kim and I have the hard on to prove it."

Julie had it figured right. We arrived at the inn at exactly 9:00. The inn was a beautiful old house that looked more like it belonged on a plantation than a farm. The front door opened before we could ring the bell. Standing in front of me was a very beautiful Asian American woman. She had jet-black shoulder length hair, and almond shaped eyes that were nearly a color match with her hair. She was wearing a red silk blouse, which was opened enough in the front to show off her beautifully proportioned breasts. She was wearing a short black skirt that displayed her shapely legs and most of her thighs. She was about 5' 7" tall. I felt my mouth begin to water, as I looked her over for the second or third time. Suddenly I was aware that Julie was speaking. I decided that I had better listen or I might miss something important. And boy was I right. What I heard Julie say was, "Bill, I want you to meet our hostess for the evening. This is Kim." The thought that I would soon be making love to this beautiful woman was causing a crowding problem in the crotch of my pants.

As Kim escorted us into the bar I told her that I thought the Inn was very beautiful. She thanked me and asked me what I would like a drink. I told her I would love a gin and tonic and as she prepared the drinks I looked around the room. Julie had already disappeared somewhere into the house. There was one other couple in the room. The woman was very attractive and about forty years old and the man looked to be in his mid thirties. The woman had her hand on the man's shoulder and he had his hand half way up her thigh under the hem of her skirt. I watched as the woman leaned forward and kissed the man and his hand slid the rest of the way up her thigh. At that point Kim appeared in front of me with my drink. As she handed me the drink she asked "Would you like to sit and watch them for a while or would you like a personal tour of the Inn?"

I began to apologize for staring at the other couple but Kim stopped me. She said that one of the house rules was that all doors are to be left unlocked and that anyone who wanted to watch could watch, so if I wanted to watch it was all right. I told her that as interesting as it was watching the other couple I would much rather have her give me a tour of the house.

Kim started the tour by showing me around the downstairs. Kim led me through an impressive library, a beautiful formal dining room, a very large restaurant style kitchen, and a small den. The only other people we saw during the tour were in the den. In the den a man was sitting on the sofa getting what I knew was a great blowjob, because it was Julie that had her head in his lap. Julie looked up at us as we came in and winked at me and continued running the very stiff cock in and out of her mouth.

As Kim and I began climbing the lovely curved staircase to the second floor Kim said, "There are eight bedrooms in the house. There are five on the second floor and three on the third floor. At the top of the stairs on the second floor there was a wide hallway straight ahead with doors on either side. There were three doors on the left and two on the right, and to the right of where we were now standing was the stairway to the third floor. Kim turned to me and asked "Shall we peek into the rooms and see who is doing what to whom?" Then she laughed.

The hallway was dimly lit and when Kim opened the first bedroom door on the left the lighting in the bedroom was only slightly darker than the hall. It was light enough to see the couple on the bed, man on top slowly stroking in and out of the woman but it wasn't light enough to get a good look at their faces. I wouldn't be able to recognize them if I saw them later but that wasn't important. The scene in the other four rooms on the second floor was about the same except that in one room there were two couples on the bed. It seemed to be a mass of arms and legs but they were obviously having fun.

Having completed the tour of the second floor we headed up the stairs to the third floor. At the top of the stairs was a landing. There were three doors off the landing, one to the right, one straight ahead and one to the left. We went to the room on the left first. As Kim opened the door I saw a young woman on her hands and knees on the bed facing away from the door. There was a man in front of her and although I couldn't see clearly I could tell she was sucking his cock. I could hear the sucking and slurping noises she was making all the way across the room and the look on the man's face was unmistakable. As I watched the action I noticed the girls ass. The globes of her ass were perfectly rounded and proportioned. Between her cheeks I could see the mound of her perfectly shaped pussy and I could see the wisps of hair surrounding the slit. It looked so beautiful I wanted to run in and put my mouth on it and eat her till she came in my mouth. But I didn't move. Suddenly I was aware of movement from the side of the room. It was George, Julie's husband. He climbed on the bed behind that beautiful ass and slid his cock into her pussy in one long slow smooth stroke. She must have been very excited and wet because George's cock went in so easily. I watched as George began stroking into her gradually picking up the pace. She pick up on George's pace and pushed back against him every time he pushed into her. In a couple of minutes the man getting the blowjob let out a moan and became tense as he released his cum into the woman's mouth. At that point I realized that I had better fuck something very soon or I was going to have an accident. Kim must have read my mind because at that moment she suggested we find an empty bed.

We found the empty bed in the center bedroom. As we walked into the room Kim stopped in front of me and put her arms around me neck and pulled my face to hers and gave me a deep tongue kiss. Then she helped me remove my clothes. Once I was naked I sat on the bed and watched as Kim removed her clothes. She didn't do a strip tease but the way she moved was every bit as erotic as any stripper. Kim's breasts were about the size of grapefruits and firm with large brown nipples. But the thing about Kim that turned me on the most was her pubic hair. It was the same color as the hair on her head and just as straight.

Most pubic hair is curly but Kim's was straight and very soft. It was almost like fur rather than hair. Kim sat on the bed next to me and kissed me a couple of times then she turned away from me and went straight down on my swollen cock. As she began sucking on my cock she positioned herself so we were the sixty-nine position. The feeling of her soft pussy hair on my face as I tongued her was great. After about ten minutes of kissing and sucking each other Kim got on top of me and guided my cock inside her pussy. Once I was fully inside her she laid down on me and we just started moving around until we found a rhythm that work for us. We fucked like this for about ten minutes until Kim had an orgasm. Then Kim got on her hands and knees and said, "I could tell by the way you watched George fucking Carrie that you must like this position." I knew right away that Kim had just said something that I should be reacting to but I was so horny at that point that I could only think about fucking this pussy that was waving around in front of me. I pushed into Kim and began pumping into her as fast and hard as I could.