Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Kim whispered, "I'm coming again."

Immediately after that my orgasm started, and just as the first explosion of my orgasm hit I suddenly realized what Kim had said. "George fucking Carrie." Yes, of course it was Carrie, how could I have not recognized that beautiful ass of hers. As I finished my orgasm I had the very clear image of George pumping into Carrie as she sucked on the other guy's cock. The odd thing was that instead of upsetting me I had one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. Even afterward I wasn't upset like I would have expected. Actually I was excited by the idea that Carrie was in this house. I decided then that I would have to fuck Carrie before the night was over.

I had a strong feeling that once we fucked that everything would come into focus and I would know what I had to do to make things right for us again.

When my cock slid out of Kim's dripping pussy she said, "Wow, that was some finish, what brought that on?"

I asked Kim how well she knew Carrie and she said, "I just met her tonight. She came as a guest of one of the regulars."

Then I told Kim that Carrie was my wife, and gave Kim a condensed version of what had been going on in my marriage. Kim said she was sorry.

I said, "Don't be sorry. Everything is going to work out fine now. But when you see Carrie don't tell her I here. I have to figure out the best way to get her in bed with me."

Kim said, "I have an idea. You stay here and when Carrie comes down stairs I will tell her that she has a blind date. It's a game we play occasionally. The idea is that one of the guests wins the opportunity to choose someone as their blind date. The chosen date then is blindfolded and taken to the bedroom where their date is waiting for them. The blind date cannot remove their blindfold until their date gives them permission. How does that sound?"

I said, "That's perfect."

Kim got up and said, "Great, I will make the arrangements. You can sneak downstairs in about a half hour and watch us prepare Carrie for the date. Everyone enjoys that and I think you will find it interesting. Now remember, Carrie does have the right to say that she doesn't want to participate in the blind date. We never force anyone to do anything they don't want to do. I don't expect that to be a problem though. We have never had anyone refuse a blind date before."

I waited for a half hour after Kim left then started down stairs. When I got to the first floor I could see that there were several people sitting around in the living room. When I got closer I could see Carrie standing in the middle of the room with Kim standing next to her. I couldn't hear everything from where I was standing but I could hear enough to tell that Kim was explaining the rules of a blind date to Carrie. Finally I heard Kim ask, "Well Carrie, what do you think? Do you understand the rules as I have explained them and do you want to go on this blind date?"

Carrie didn't hesitate. She immediately said, "Yes. I want to go on this blind date. What do I do now?"

Kim said, "First we have to help you get ready for the date. John, will you put the blind fold on Carrie please?" One of the men got up from a chair and walked behind Carrie and slipped a sleeping mask on over Carrie's head and asked Carrie to position it comfortably so that she could not see out at all. Carrie cooperated. Then John put a rolled up silk scarf around Carrie's head covering the mask and tied it behind her head. Now that Carrie was blind folded I came into the room for a closer look at the proceedings

Next one of the women in the room said, "Okay Carrie, now remove your dress and hold it out to Kim. Carrie did as she was told and Kim took the dress from her and set it aside. Now Carrie was standing in front of about a dozen people wearing only her black silk bra and panties. Her garter belt and fishnet stockings must have been removed earlier in the evening. Carrie seemed to be completely at ease in her current situation. Then another voice in the room said, "Remove your bra." Carrie did. Then she was told to remove her panties, which she did with a little difficulty because being blindfolded affected her sense of balance.

Another voice, a man this time said, "Turn halfway around." Carrie did. Then the voice said, "Now bend over and put your hands on the foot stool in front of you."

Kim had to help her find the stool with her hands so that Carrie wouldn't fall down. With Carrie bent over this way her ass and pussy were completely exposed to the people in the room behind her. From where I was I could see that her pussy hair was matted with cum and that there was a little bit of cum leaking out of her pussy. Now Julie spoke. "You are going to have to wash the cum off your sticky cunt. Someone bring Carrie a wash cloth." John appeared next to Carrie and helped her straighten up then he handed her a wet washcloth. John told her to wash herself.

Carrie took the washcloth and standing there naked in front of all these strangers she began scrubbing her pussy. When Carrie was done washing herself John took the washcloth from her and told her to bend over again so that everyone could see how clean she had gotten herself.

Carrie again did as she was told. John walked around Carrie and examined her and said, "You look beautiful. I wish I was the lucky guy that was going to be fucking you." Then he gently ran has fingers over her pussy and up the crack of her ass. Then he patted her ass and told her she could straighten up.

Suddenly Julie as at my side kissing me on the cheek and saying, "It's time for you to go upstairs. Enjoy."

Then I heard Kim say, "Well Carrie, it's time for your date. Are you ready?"

Carrie said, "Yes."

Then Kim said, "John and George, would you please escort Carrie to her date?"

As I quietly climbed the stairs I looked back to see Carrie being gently guided toward the stairs by John and George. Only John, George and Kim came up stairs with Carrie. It seemed to take a long time for them to get to the bedroom on the third floor where our date was to take place. Kim was the first one to reach the third floor and she stood next to me as Carrie was escorted up the last few steps. I suddenly had an idea and whispered it to Kim. She smiled at me and nodded her head. I went ahead into the bedroom and waited by the bed as John and George brought Carrie to the bed and sat her down. As Carrie sat down Kim began to speak. She said, "Carrie, it's time to thank your escorts. To do that you should give each of their cocks a little sucking" (my idea).

John was the first to step in front of Carrie as she reached out. When she found his still soft cock she bent forward and gently took it into her mouth then she suck it until it was erect. Then Kim said, "Okay, that's enough for him." John stepped aside and George stepped in front of Carrie and guided Carrie's mouth to his cock. When his cock was fully erect, George stepped back and he and John went to wait at the door.

Kim started speaking again. She said, "Now the fun begins. Just a review of a couple of rules, Carrie, you are not to speak except to show pleasure or to stop something that you do not want to do. You are not to remove you blindfold or in any way try to find out who your lover is until he gives you permission. Is that understood and agreed to?" Carrie said yes and Kim said, "Okay then, begin."

Then Kim left the room with John and George. I came around the bed and stood in front of Carrie and bent down and kissed her with a deep tongue kiss. She responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth. When the kiss was over I took Carrie's hand and put it on my cock and with my other hand I pulled her head forward to let her know I wanted her to suck my cock. She needed no encouragement. She put as much of my cock as she could fit into her mouth and began giving me one hell of a good blowjob. She had never been this good at sucking cock before. Within minutes I was in danger of losing a load of come in her mouth so I had to stop her. I pulled back so that my cock came out of her mouth with a popping sound. Then I indicated to Carrie that I wanted he to lie down and then I got between her legs. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and began kissing the inside of her thighs and moving toward her pussy. When my face was only about an inch away from her beautiful pussy I could smell the scent of Carrie's pussy. It was a combination of her natural scents and the faint smell of her perfume. There was also another ingredient to her scent that night. It was the scent of a well-fucked cunt. As I spread the lips of her pussy with my fingers I could see her juices were already running and mixed with them I could see the traces of the cum deposited by who knows how many cocks that had been in her earlier. Rather than being grossed out by the idea of another man's cum in my wife's pussy I was suddenly extremely excited. I just dove in tongue first and started sucking on Carrie's pussy. I could taste Carrie and I could taste cum. Sometimes it was two distinct tastes and sometimes it was one combined taste. But I didn't care, I was just happy to be having sex with my wife again; even though she didn't know she was having sex with me. As I continued to suck on Carrie's pussy she began to respond. She grabbed the back of me head and pulled my face tighter against her pussy and bucked her hips up and down. Carrie had never been this responsive in our love making before. After a while Carrie seemed to calm down a little and let go of my head. I got out from between her legs got on top of her and push my cock up inside her and began kissing and sucking her breasts. I nearly came again but I backed off just in time. I didn't want to cum to soon because I wasn't sure how quickly I would be able to recover. I got a mental picture of Carrie on her hands and knees the way she was when I saw her earlier this evening so I got up and turned her over and guided her into the position I wanted her to be in. Once I had her there I started to examine her beautiful body almost as if I was seeing it for the first time. I had always known that she has a nice ass but I never appreciated that much before that night. Standing behind her looking at her ass and the way her pussy mound was framed by the tops of her legs was more beautiful than anything else I could imagine. I ran my hands all over her ass and dipped into her pussy. Carrie began making whimpering noises so I knew she wanted some cock. I got back on the bed behind her and began rubbing the head of my cock on the opening of Carrie's pussy. It was almost as though her pussy opened up and sucked my cock inside. I put my hands on her hips and just started driving in and out of her. Carrie's was going wild under me. Pushing back with each stroke, making grunting noises as I slammed my cock deep inside her and finally a loud groan as she had an orgasm. I was still stroking into Carrie when I turned to see George standing in the doorway watching. Without even thinking about it I motioned for him to come into the room, then pointed at the bed in front of Carrie. George came around to stand in front of Carrie. He already had his cock out and he looked at me. I nodded my approval and he held his cock up to Carrie's lips and wiped the pre cum from his cock head onto her lips. When he pulled his cock away, Carrie ran her tongue around her lips and opened her mouth as if in invitation. George put his cock up to Carrie's lips again and she just swallowed it.

Fucking Carrie while watching her suck on George's cock was more that I could handle. I had an intense orgasm and filled that beautiful pussy up with my hot load. Carrie gave out a little scream of joy then went right back to sucking on George. As my orgasm subsided I pulled my cock out of Carrie and indicated that George should take my place. As George was sliding his cock into Carrie's cum fill pussy I got on the bed in front Carrie and guide her mouth to my cock. She more than willingly cleaned all of the cum off my cock. Then I slid down on the bed so that I could kiss her. I began to play with her tits and give her tinder kisses all over her face and on her neck. After a few minutes I could tell that between George's cock pumping in and out of her pussy and my playing with her tits, she was about to have another orgasm. At about the time her orgasm started George yelled, "I'm coming" and started pumping his load into Carrie's pussy.

When both George and Carrie had finished their orgasms George left and I pulled Carrie down on the bed next to me and continue to kiss her and play with her tits. After a few minutes Carrie began to respond to my kisses a little more. This told me that she was recovering from her orgasm and was getting ready to go again. I decided it was time for Carrie to know who she was in bed with so I reached up and untied her blindfold, and then I removed the sleeping mask. Carrie had her eyes closed as I removed the mask and she kept them closed for a few seconds. When she opened her eyes it took her a few seconds before she could focus on me enough to see who I was. During that short period of time I was scared. I worried that when she saw who her blind date had been that she would be angry and that any hope of us patching things up would be ruined.

When Carrie finally could focus enough to recognize me she screamed, "Oh my god! Bill. It was you? What the... How... when... you let me... oh well never mind that. Bill, I love you. Maybe even more now than ever before."

With that Carrie began kissing me all over. She appeared to be genuinely happy. She kissed her way down my chest and started sucking on my cock. I didn't think I had it in me but my cock started to respond almost immediately. Carrie kept sucking on my cock until I was hard then she turned around and mounted me. We got a nice slow comfortable rhythm going and Carrie began talking. She said, "I am sorry I put you through all that but I had to do something to get even with you so that I could respect myself. I just couldn't let it go. It's over now. Are we going to be all right?"

I said "It is up to you if we are going to be all right. I will do my part. No more business dinners. No more lies about where or whom I was with. But you have to do your part too.

Carrie replied, "I will. From now on I will only have sex with you. No more secret dates. We will just go back to the way things were before this all started."

I said, "Well that is not what I had in mind. I don't want to go back to the way things were. I have met some women I want to continue fucking. I want you to fuck other men, only not behind my back. I have to admit that I got a rush out of seeing you dress for a date, but I didn't like that I wasn't a part of the date. Earlier tonight I saw you sucking some guy's cock while George was fucking you from behind. It was one of the most beautiful erotic sights I have ever seen. I want us to have an open sex life. To have other partners, to share each other with other people but only by mutual agreement. No sneaking around and no lies. Can you live with that?"

Carrie said, "You really want me to have sex with other men? I nodded. And you want me to let you have sex with other women? Again I nodded. But it has to be out in the open, no secrets and no lies? Is that right? (I nodded) I can live with that." Five minutes later we both had an orgasm together.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Carrier called me at work and said that David had called her and asked if she would like to have dinner with him and she wanted to know if it was all right with me if she accepted. I told her it was fine with me as long as I could watch her dress for her date.

As a result of events that took place six months ago Carrie and I had opened up our marriage. We both dated other people but only people that we both know and approve of. Mostly we date the same people that attend the parties at John and Kim's Inn. We are now regulars at the monthly parties. David is one of the regulars also. I have dated his wife, Kathy, a few times and Carrie has gone out with Dave two other times.

When I got home from work Carrie was in the shower so I went into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. While Carrie was finishing her shower I called Julie and asked her if she would like some company that night. She said that she would love to see me so I told her I would pick her up for dinner at 8:00 PM. When Carrie stepped out of the shower I went into the bathroom and helped her dry her body. Once she was dry we went into the bedroom again. Carrie and I have established a routine for when she is going out on a date. She lays out the clothes she is going to wear before she gets in the shower, then when she is done with the shower I hand her each item of clothing and watch her as she dresses. As I watch her dress, knowing that she is going out to fuck one of our friends gets me really excited. This night Carrie has chosen to wear a sheer white silk and lace bra and panty set with a matching short half-slip. She will where a white lace garter belt and white lace stockings. Over that she wears a pink silk blouse and a short white cotton skirt. I hand her each item of clothing before she puts them on. I always hold her panties till last. Before I let her put her panties on I hike her skirt up and go down on her pussy. I suck and eat her till she is near orgasm then I stop. This way she is always in the mood for sex when she goes out on a date. It also puts me in the mood for sex so I usually find a date for the nights Carrie goes out so that I don't have to wait till she comes home to relieve myself.

At 7:00 PM Dave comes to the door to pick Carrie up. I answer the door and invite David in and I ask him where he and Carrie are going for dinner. No one feels awkward. It all just seems so natural now. At 7:15 Carrie and David leave. As I sit alone in the room I suddenly think back...

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
  • COMMENTS
54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The moral of the story

The ending sums it up neatly. " I sit alone in the room I suddenly think back...." oh let me guess, think back to a happier time when he had a real marriage? Guess you can say that happens when you break away from a marriage and introduce swinging or allow or tolerate that activity. One does not have to be a counselor to know what happens next. Lets add loss of respect, the wife is freely dating and other activities while the husband not having the same luck sits at home. Sadly in real life, this is where domestic violence sets in. The husband will make a stand due to the loneliness and often empty house and will make demands that the wife will never keep or follow. Of course the other men too will show up and also make demands and intrude into the husbands life in a forceful way. The outcome is violent and often deadly. Don't believe me, look at current news events and past events in domestic troubles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Story!

I hated this story from the beginning to the ending and everything in between!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two Dumb Shits

Don't make a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As Usual, Good Writing

I have to admit I found myself skipping over big sections of your story. But I want you to know the writing was excellent. I did pick up on the connection of Carrie and George when he first appeared in the story. I do not approve of spouse swapping, cheating, wimpy cuckolded husbands, or open marriages in real life. But I have no problem reading such stories. I love to read about outlaws in westerns but I wouldn't want to rob a bank in real life...shoot someone, yes...but rob a bank, no. Sorry, I can't give you as good a score on this one as I have rated many of your other stories.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
open marriage

= ZERO true love just a bunch of whores, boys and girls...1* just to vote

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
More Stories