Carrie and John Pt. 05

Story Info
John's first experiences of true submission.
4.4k words
4.2
15k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aygoslow
aygoslow
22 Followers

John followed Carrie out of the Garden Room and up the stairs to one of the doors which had remained locked on his previous visit. Carrie used a finger print reader to unlock the room and led her new slave quietly inside. It was a large room, floor, ceiling and walls all covered in a shiny white, hard rubber which gleamed in the bright lighting. At the far end of this windowless space, a shiny metal cage stood and in the centre of the room a large metal X frame. A locked cupboard, almost a walk in wardrobe, took up most of one of the side walls and various other pieces of shiny metal equipment stood around the space, including a toilet.

The far end of the room was set up as a wet room with shower heads and a couple of white towels. "This is your accommodation for now, until I can arrange for your shipment to a more suitable location. You may not leave this room again, unless I say so. In fact, there is nothing you will now do without my permission, including going to the toilet. I think it would be good for you to start getting used to your new life immediately. This is all the introduction you are going to get."

John turned to her and quietly said, "Yes Mistress." His heart soared as he saw this pleased her, but he was feeling somewhat overwhelmed with the cold reality of slavery which Carrie had revealed to him in the last half-hour. When she had said in the hospital that it was not a game, she had obviously really meant it. John was realising that the days of sleeping in silken beds and going running with her were over. He had asked to be submissive and now he really was going to have to be.

"Remove your shorts and hand them to me," she ordered. John quickly untied the waist cord and slipped the lovely little shorts off. He stood, hard and naked, before her in the full glare of that white, bright room. "Now go to the toilet," she said, "you will not get the opportunity again for some time." John walked over to the toilet and realised he would have to sit down to urinate. He was so hard he would not be able to aim successfully otherwise. He found this embarrassing, all the more so because his Mistress watched his every move. It took him a while to get going and he was relieved when it was all over. Standing up, he went to the metal sink and carefully washed his hands, drying them on a hand towel nearby, before presenting himself to her again.

Meanwhile, Carrie had opened the large cupboard to reveal all sorts of bondage equipment, chains, whips and cuffs. Enough to make John's eyes water! She took out four shiny metal cuffs, lined with soft latex inside. Each had a metal ring attached to it and each cuff was hinged along one side. They appeared to have screws all along one of the open edges with corresponding holes on the other open edge. John stood still as she opened one of the cuffs up and placed it around his leg, just above his ankle. She then went back to the cupboard and produced a motorised screw driver which she used to tighten the screws up with. There were six screws on each cuff and once tightened, the item fitted snugly to his leg. She repeated this operation on his other leg and then on both of his wrists. "The heads of these screws are unique to this screwdriver so only I will be able to remove them from you," she stated firmly.

John looked at the shiny wrist and ankle cuffs and felt an odd mixture of fear and delight. How often had he wanked himself senseless over the thought of being bound? But reality was a bit of a wake up call, he knew this life would take some getting used to, no matter how much he wanted or needed it.

Carrie led him then over to the X frame. The metal rings on his ankle cuffs were placed at the back and she locked these to the frame using large padlocks. The rings on his wrist cuffs were in line with the back of his hands so when he put his arms up as ordered to do, the rings touched the metal of the X frame behind him. Once again, Carrie padlocked these to the frame too. For the first time ever in his life, John was truly immobilised through bondage. He could not escape from those locks and for the first time he was genuinely not in charge of what happened to him. His cock throbbed with delight. Something deep within him almost made him moan with pleasure. This was what he had needed, wanted for a lifetime. This is what he was made for. He really was meant to be locked up in this way.

Carrie once again went to the cupboard and this time came back with a waist belt which worked in a similar way to the cuffs. She placed it just above John's hips and screwed it tight. A metal ring at the back was then padlocked to the centre of the frame. Thinking she was now finished, John was surprised when Carrie returned from the cupboard again, this time with a matching metal collar which she fitted and screwed tight like the rest. This had metal hoops at both sides, above his shoulders, at his throat and at the back. She padlocked the back loop to a projecting part of the X frame which came up from its centre for this very purpose. John really was completely immobilised. The tightness of the collar and its padlocking to the frame meant he could no longer tilt or turn his head by much.

"You look very sexy indeed," Carrie said to him. I feel completely over dressed in these jeans. I will go away and get changed, then we will continue." She walked quietly out of the room, the door closing softly behind her with a click from the locking mechanism. John was not uncomfortable, but he was completely fixed in place. He felt frustrated that he could not rub himself. He so wanted to cum, but now he was entirely at her mercy. This thought made him feel even more desire and, as a result, frustration. He was given opportunity to really contemplate his situation when the lights automatically switched off after a couple of minutes. The room was in complete, impenetrable darkness, something which focused John even more on his own body and the feelings and thoughts rushing through him.

It seemed ages before Carrie returned. First he heard the door open and then the lights came on again. She was wearing an incredibly shiny, bright blue, latex mini dress. The garment barely covered her tush and the front was designed to show off her beautiful cleavage. It was so tight, every bit of her tone was on display, her body's sexy muscularity revealed through the shiny material.

John's penis bobbed with pleasure at the sight of her. He began to pant a little as the testosterone and sex hormones surged through his body. His balls ached with semen waiting to cum. Carrie, of course, noticed the bobbing, the breathing and the sheen of sweat which had covered her slave. She herself felt so sexy dressed like this, with her very own slave to play with and torture. Her Mistress had taught her what it felt like as a woman to be in his position. But she had also gone further and explained how a man would be affected, how his inner drive to impale the female on his cock and to pump her, drive into her, would be almost too much to take when rendered helpless as John was now.

Going back to the cupboard, Carrie reached in and produced a medium sized ball gag. It was black, to contrast with the whiteness of the room. She might as well turn her slave into art, if he was to be bound for her. Ordering John to open his mouth wide, she pushed it firmly behind his teeth and then tightened the rubber strap behind his head. As she became more and more aroused, Carrie became stricter. She knew what John was feeling and she strongly believed he would feel even more if she was really firm with him. Furthermore, being cruel made her feel even more aroused. It was a circle which she knew could make it harder for John but more pleasurable for her, each further torture of him bringing her more pleasure which in turn drove her to be tougher with him than before.

As a result of this, she reached for the rubber strap holding the ball gag in place and tightened it a further two notches. This applied a very firm pressure to John's mouth, head and jaw. The look of discomfort in his eyes delighted her. She then walked away from him, slowly and sexily sashaying as she did so. When in his full view, back turned to him, she bent down at the waist, as if to touch her toes. This revealed her perfect bottom and the small patch of blue latex which covered her sex before turning to latex string between her buttocks. John was mesmerized.

He had never felt so much sexual drive in his body before. He began to struggle with his bonds, desperate to get to her, to relieve himself inside her. Carrie wanted more than to tantalise him when she reached down, however. She actually picked up his Adidas shorts and walked back towards him, holding them up for him to see.

Standing in his full view she then began to tighten the shorts and bunch up the waist band as much as possible to reveal as much of the waist cord as she could. In the end she had at least 30 cm of cord showing. "Now let's use this to bind that little cock and those sweet little balls of yours," she said. John could not look down, but he soon felt Carrie pulling the shorts so the waistband hung just behind his balls. She then wrapped the cord around the base of his penis and pulled it very tight indeed. Tying a single knot, she then wrapped the cord around the top of his scrotum, where it was attached to his body, and again pulled it very tight with a single knot. Finally she crossed the two ends of the cord over, pulled them savagely between his two balls and then tied it off at the base of his penis, this time with a double knot.

John could feel the tightness around his genitals and almost immediately he felt a further hardening of his cock. Visually he could not see that his scrotum had been made into a tight ball by the first knot and then his balls split apart by the last tie off. The tightness around the shaft of his penis allowed more blood in than out which caused its head to swell and for his foreskin to pull back someway to accommodate the increase in width. It did make his member a little numb, but was stimulating and sexy at the same time.

To Carrie it turned him into a work of art she couldn't keep her eyes off. She really had to restrain herself to avoid finding more cords and binding him even harder. She loved the swelling of his cock head and wished she had pulled his foreskin back first so she could really see the effect. She would remember that one for the future! There were just a few finishing touches she wanted to do before she went off to watch him on the screen in her bedroom and masturbate herself senseless. That was partly what he was for wasn't it?

She went back to the cupboard and came back with a short length of shiny chain and a kilogram weight. She looped the chain over the scrunched up shorts as they hung behind John's balls and attached the weight to the two open ends, using another padlock. She then let it go and watched John's face as he absorbed the weight now pulling down on his genitals. The inside of Carrie's latex thong was soaked with her juices as she watched his penis move from its near vertical position, to one pointing straight out from his body, just a slight upward tilt to it as the weight pulled downwards. She had always wanted to do this to a man and in her mind she decided there and then that she liked the visual effect and the discomfort it gave John. "He had better get used to weights!" she thought to herself.

Finally, before retiring to her bedroom, Carrie moved to a remote control, which operated the various hydraulics used to adjust the positioning of the X frame. First she made the frame into a much wider X shape; it had been quite upright when John was first attached to it. This spread his legs and arms much wider, into a perfect letter X. She then operated a second control which moved the attachments on the arm and leg sections away from the centre. This had the effect of stretching John's arms and legs in opposite directions. It also caused his body to be tensioned, showing his ribs and stretching his abdomen. She only stretched him a little, he would need to get used to this soon too, but for now she would be gentle. No matter, it was bound to be very uncomfortable over time, for a novice like John.

"I will leave you now, to enjoy this position. You look beautiful, very erotic," she said. Carrie bent forward a little and gently kissed the end of John's penis, her tongue circling the part which protruded through the slightly pulled back foreskin. She tasted his wonderful saltiness, but knew he had not earned that sort of pleasure yet, so she kissed him once more and then pulled back.

Without another word, Carrie sashayed out of the room, adjusting the lighting so that John alone was spot lit from all angles, his stretched, weighted, bound body, sweat gleaming, on full view to her video cameras, hidden all over the room. Going to her bedroom, she switched on a huge flat screen TV which covered the wall at the foot of her bed. Lying back on the silk sheets, her fingers slipped in to the top of her thong and she began to pleasure herself, enjoying the sight of her slave as he hung helpless on the frame. She played with herself for several beautiful minutes, her breathing and heart rate increasing. Eventually she came, screaming with pleasure.

As Carrie came down from her powerful orgasm, she almost immediately felt the desire to do it all again. She had succeeded in making her own slave. He wanted her more than anything in the world and was hers to do with as she pleased. He had no rights and she would not afford him any. He was both worthless and adorable at the same time. She loved him for his pathetic submission and his loyalty to her. Her fingers began to rub her clitoris again as she thought of how there was nothing, nothing at all stopping her expressing her love in the dominating and painful ways in which she wanted to.

She would make her slave endure all sorts of suffering, but she would also ensure that he begged for more each time, that he knew that only by submitting to anything she asked, was he ever likely to please her. She came again as the cameras zoomed in to look at John's stretched balls and tightly bound cock. Despite the discomfort he was in, he was still hard. Carrie decided to shower, change for bed and sleep a while, before releasing John. She wanted him to suffer. The more he suffered, the more he would be experiencing her rather unusual expression of love!

As for John, he was in a place which seemed to divide equally between Heaven and Hell. The longer he remained bound to the frame, the more discomfort and pain he felt. His arms and shoulders were particularly painful, as were his testicles, weighed down by the kilogram of metal and tightly bound by the cords of his shorts. But despite these agonies, he felt truly fulfilled, his body subject to the whims of the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen, to be her property. This was a joy which burned more brightly than the bondage weighed him down. If she was there and he was free to speak, he would beg her to double the weight, to tie him more tightly, to stretch the frame further. If it pleased her, he had to do it.

An almost mad desire to be hurt, to be humiliated filled him as he thought of her and the quiet, kind, commanding way she had controlled him. She seemed, more than ever before, to be almost a holy being he was not worthy to touch. Any fantasies he had once had of penetrating her, of pumping her or of her using her mouth on him, seemed like sinful, unworthy ideas. If she ever let him caress her or make love to her, he would feel his highest ambition had been achieved. Even as his body cried out for release, John's love for Carrie grew ever greater and more sacrificial.

Carrie had slept for longer than she intended. John had been on the frame for hours and she rolled out of bed quickly when she saw the time. His form, stretched and bound stilled glowed at her from the huge screen. Tears trickled down his face and his expression showed the severe discomfort he was now in. Yet, despite this, his penis was still hard and as swollen as ever in its binds. A glow of pride flushed through Carrie, he was pleasing her even now, so early on in his new life. She pulled off her nightwear and dressed in her one piece, red swimsuit with the high legs. The smooth, shiny material would drive him crazy and she needed to shower him before locking him up for the remainder of the night.

In fact, time would mean nothing to John as he was unaware of natural daylight. She could make him sleep at anytime which suited with her life. If he was up all night and slept all day he would not know the difference. It was important to her that he lost contact with the natural cycle of day and night. She wanted him to depend on her for everything, including when it was time to sleep or to be awake.

John watched Carrie as she walked purposefully into his cell. Despite the pain he was in, he could not avoid noting to himself how sexy and beautiful she looked. Her swimsuit was cut in a way which emphasised her bust and the flat, muscled abdomen, her pert backside and strong shoulders and arms. At the front it even had a short zip, which allowed Carrie to reveal a little more or less of her cleavage. Zipped up to the top, her body would look sleek and purposeful. Unzipped, she looked sexy and flirtatious. As she came in, she was unzipped.

Pressing buttons on the remote control Carrie was obviously releasing the tension on his body as he felt the pull on his arms and legs lessen. Slowly, the X frame became more upright so that John's feet faced the ground and his arms pointed straight up. This meant Carrie had to press lightly against him as she reached up to undo the padlocks at his wrists. The feeling of her so close almost pushed John over the edge. His tortured penis, quite numb from the tight bindings but still ready to pop, rubbed against the smooth material which stretched across her gorgeous abdomen.

He followed her instructions, bringing his arms slowly to his sides as she undid the padlocks at his waist, neck and ankles. He staggered slightly, legs stiff, as she led him away from the frame and the weight between his legs pulled and stretched his balls as it swung back and forth with his movements. Leaving him standing for a moment, Carrie went to the cupboard and returned with a 30 cm chain and a pair of solid handcuffs.

"Put your wrists behind your back," she ordered and then clicked the handcuffs tightly to his wrists, preventing any movement of his hands. She then crouched down, looking up at him provocatively as she clipped the chain to his ankle cuffs. Remaining in her crouched position, Carrie then slowly and meticulously undid the cord which bound his cock and balls. She undid the weight and John felt enormous relief run through him as the blood began to flow freely once more.

Carrie then led him to the wet room end of the cell and ordered him to raise his hands, behind his back, as high as he could. John had little strength in his arm then and raised them a little. Carrie disappeared behind him for a moment and he felt her hooking a chain, which hung down from the ceiling, to the centre of the cuffs. Reaching for the remote again, Carrie then pressed a button which caused the chain to slowly retract into the ceiling. This pulled John's arms up behind him until he was on his tiptoes and leaning forwards. Almost his full weight was on his arms which were stretched out behind him at an angle which set his shoulders on fire with pain. Any further up and he would have suffered real damage.

"Now you are safely chained up," she purred, "I'm going to shower you. Water then splashed from the shower head above John, cold at first but then warming up. Carrie produced a bottle of shower gel and a wonderfully soft sponge and slowly, caressing every inch of him, she washed John's body. The pain in his shoulders was so severe that John had to really concentrate all his energy on standing still and not losing his balance. The touch of the sponge and the sight of Carrie as she also became wet added a strange, almost surreal sexual sweetness to his agony. Her swimsuit became quite translucent as it became wet, revealing her perfect body almost fully to him.

aygoslow
aygoslow
22 Followers
12