Carrie and John Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his submissive desires, John could not help longing to reach out and touch those perfect breasts, to run his fingers between her legs and over her sex. He could see himself gripping her buttocks and pulling her in to him. It was clear that Carrie had a pretty good idea of what was going through his head as she moved so sexily, so provocatively around him. Her lips almost touched his cock as she stroked it clean with the sponge and gently pummelled his balls with the soft sponge. Oh how he wanted to cum; but pain and a strong urge to please Carrie, prevented him.

By the time he had been towelled dry, John's arms were in such pain that he could not imagine anything worse. At last she reached for the control and slowly lengthened the chain to allow his hands to once again rest against his bottom. Carrie remained resplendently wet, her body shimmering through the semi-transparent material of her swimsuit. John was, as always in her presence, hard. "You are pleasing me with your hardness Slave," she said. You have given me great pleasure since this episode of your life began some hours ago. Now you will sleep, but when you awaken, I will reward you."

She led him over to the small cage which stood in the cell. Bending over, in full view of John, she took her time to unlock the entrance and swing it open. "I am afraid that this is a very small cage," she apologised, "but it is good enough for a new slave. You will earn better sleeping quarters through the pain you take and the pleasure you give me. I would love you to wear a little pair of unlined shorts, but you need to earn those too," she whispered. John quivered at the thought of a silky pair of running shorts, but he accepted her analysis of the situation.

She motioned him to his knees and then he had the tricky job of shuffling into the cage, without the help of his hands which were still cuffed behind him. He found that he only had room to kneel in the cage with his head bowed to the ground and his body resting on his knees. She attached a short chain to the cuffs and pulled them up a little to attach the chain to a padlock at the top of the cage. This pulled John's arms up behind him again, but only slightly.

She then reached through the bars and undid the chain between his ankles before tightly padlocking his ankle cuffs to the corners of the cage by his feet. She then closed the entrance with a loud click and attached no less than three padlocks to it on specially made hasps. John had no room to move and was anyway very restricted by the chains he was bound in. "Now, Darling Slave," she said softly, "please sleep comfortably and enjoy some dreams of me. I will certainly be dreaming of you!" John could only moan in reply and then, as she left, the cell was plunged into complete darkness and silence.

John lay, scrunched up and immobile in the cage for ages, thoughts of Carrie in her swimsuit flickering though his mind. His body ached and he was very uncomfortable in the cage. But a great sense of completeness, safety and happiness washed over him as he slowly, inexorably, drifted into a fitful sleep. As for Carrie, she stripped off, dried herself and then went back to bed, sleeping soundly in the knowledge that she had a human toy ready to play with when she awoke in the morning.

12