Carrie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having effectively immobilized Carrie's arms, Julie had to help her get herself comfortably seated in the waiting chair. She then went behind the chair and, placing her hands on Carrie's cheeks, positioned Carrie's head so that she would have a frontal view of her seated body and admonished her to not take her eyes off of what was being done to it. When she was sure that Carrie was focused on the image of herself in the mirror, Julie reached over Carrie's shoulders, placed an index finger at the very tips of each erect nipples, and commenced what was for Carrie the most sensually frustrating mode of stimulation to which she had been ever subjected. Namely, only applying enough pressure to control the nipples under her fingers, Julie first bent Carrie's nipples to the side and then forced them to follow her fingers in a circular orbit around their bases. Due to the angle at which her nipples were bent, on each orbit Carrie's aureole were required to accommodate considerable distortion as its nipple progressed. In response to such intense teasing, Carrie clenched her fists and pressed them against the warm flesh of her thighs, and, since her view of the proceedings was just as good as Carrie's, Julie had no trouble monitoring Carrie's reactions and immediately saw that a look of anguish had appeared on her face. But if Carrie had hoped that her anguished expression would induce Julie to relent, she must have been sorely disappointed by the words Julie was whispering into her left ear.

What Julie told her was that, without respite, she would continue manipulating her nipples in this way for another five minutes, and, at the end of that time, she would stop only long enough to switch to a new techniques, a technique which would force Carrie to endure more than frustration. She would continue the new technique for another five minute period, at the end of which she would resume with a different deliciously gentle one, and she would alternate in this way until Carrie's achieved orgasm, an event which she predicted would occur in no more than half an hour.

When Julie stopped rotating her nipples, Carrie felt a sense of enormous relief which was immediately replaced by one of apprehension. What was Julie going to do now? The answer to this question was not long in coming. After leaning forward to kiss away the beads of sweat on Carrie's forehead, Julie went back to her table and retrieved what Carrie quickly recognized as the head of a broom. This was no household broom, but was the kind used in institutions to sweep up trash in halls. After lifting Carrie out of the chair, Julie turned it to make its back face the mirror and then tied the broom-head to its top, with, as Carrie duly noted, its bristles pointing frontward. When she was done, Julie bade Carrie resume her seat, only this time pointing the opposite direction. That is, she had Carrie sit so that her legs straddled the seat and her naked breasts pointed straight at the waiting bristles. Again stationing herself behind Carrie, Julie put her hands on Carrie's shoulder blades and slowly pushed her forward, leaving her no choice but to impale her breasts on the bristles.

As soon as Carrie's breasts came into contact with the broom, Julie stopped pushing but prevented Carrie from losing contact with them. Thinking that her breasts had been transformed into living pin cushions, Carrie's initial reaction was to revolt. However, again pressing her lips to Carrie's ear, Julie was able to persuade her to accept the pain and learn from it. Although it was not clear to Carrie what Julie expected her to learn, after a few seconds, she realized that her breasts were responding in a way that she would have never predicted. At first, each bristle had seemed to be boring a separate hole into her unprotected breasts. However, the bristles were no longer the aggressor. Instead, her breasts had become the active party, and, even as she saw in the mirror her own tears running down her cheeks, she also saw that she was nestling her breasts deeper into the spiny bristles which awaited them. Smiling at what was happening, Julie whispered words of consolation and endearment into Carrie's ear, commiserating with her about the pain being inflicted on her breasts while, at the same time, encouraging her to absorb more pain by shifting her position in ways that would expose different portions of her breasts to the bristles. Complying, Carrie discovered that she could use the bristles to stimulate her nipples as they had never experienced before. If she was not careful, the bristles would dig painfully into her tender skin, but if she exercised care, she discovered that she could make them actually caress the stalks of her nipples and the sensitive rings of her aureole.

When her time on the broom was up, Carrie disengaged her breasts from their prickly pillow with a mixture of relief and reluctance. There was a moment when, with her nipples impaled on the bristles, she had thought she might reach orgasm, a thought which was confirmed when she rose and saw the damp patch on the place where her crotch had been. Stepping in front of the mirror while she waited for Julie to return from her mysterious table, Carrie stood in awe at what had happened to her pert breasts. Having spent five minutes on the broom-head, her breasts seemed to have grown in importance, if not in size. With her warm blood coursing through them, the network of vessels just below the surface suffused the whole of each breast with a mottled but beautiful flush, and added both bulk and length to her nipples. As Julie had predicted, Carrie was not regretting her decision, in spite of her lingering doubts about what lay ahead.

All business, Julie reversed the chair to its original position and asked Carrie to take her seat. When Carrie had done so and was again staring at herself in the mirror, she saw that she had been correct about what would happen between her legs. It was not just the damp patch on the chair seat which gave evidence of her increasing excitement, the crotch of her panties was now plastered against her vulva, over which her pubic hair lay in matted wet profusion. However, Julie gave Carrie little time to contemplate the state of her crotch. By running a couple of soft belts over Carrie's shoulders, through the hallows of her armpits, and around the top slat on the back of the chair, Julie forced Carrie's shoulders back and chest forward in a way which tightened her pectoral muscles, thereby flattening and firming her breasts on her ribcage. Having essentially immobilized Carrie's breasts, Julie, again standing behind the chair, cushioned Carrie's head against the softness of her own bosom and began giving Carrie's breasts their next lesson. Grasping opposite corners with her fingers, Julie drew a linen scarf back and forth across Carrie's distended nipples. By modulating the the tautness of the scarf and the speed with which she worked, Julie was able to deny Carrie the comfort of knowing what to expect. When the scarf was slack, its touch on Carrie's breasts was so light that, if they had not been for their recent encounter with the broom, it would have been barely perceptible. However, in their tender condition, Carrie's breasts felt every fiber of the linen material as it traveled back and forth over across nipples. As soon as she saw that Carrie was becoming accustomed to the insidiously light touch of the slack scarf, Julie would pull the scarf taut and increase the rapidity of her sawing, a tactic which produced a burning sensation in Carrie's nipples.

After a couple of minutes, Julie's efforts were rewarded when she observed what was happening in Carrie's pelvic region. Without missing a beat, Julie focused her gaze on the reflection of Carrie's crotch in the mirror. Much to Julie's satisfaction, the half of Carrie lying below the cord had started to undulate in a way that unequivocally presaged the onset of orgasm. Thrusting her hips forward, Carrie was forcing her normally flat tummy to bulge under the tight cord around her middle. At the same time, having spread her legs and hooked her ankles around the legs of the chair, she was providing a deliciously inviting view of her labia, which had swelled and become clearly visible under the now sopping material of her panties.

Thus, when the mandatory five minutes had elapsed, Julie seized the moment and wasted no time preparing Carrie for the next phase. Nudging her buttock forward and shoving a pillow between her and the back of the chair, Julie forced Carrie to arch her back until her nipples were pointing straight up at the ceiling and her head rested on the top slat of the chair. Then, armed with a flexible plastic spatula in her right hand, Julie delivered a carefully controlled sequence of light slaps to Carrie's upthrust breasts. Alternating between Carrie's left and right breast, Julie timed the slaps so that the breast struck was given time to fully absorb the sting before the spatula struck the other breast. Julie aimed each blow so that it would be Carrie's nipple which received the primary impact, and each time this happened Carrie thought that her nipple had been driven into her breast, like a nail driven by a hammer. But it was not only her nipples which were under attack. With her breasts riding high on her ribcage, their entire surface was available, and, by making small adjustments in her aim, Julie made certain that the no portion of either breast was deprived of its fair share of punishment.

If someone had suggested to Carrie that this sort of treatment could be sexually exciting, she would have dismissed the idea as complete nonsense; but she would have been dead wrong. By the time that spatula had visited each of her breasts ten times, Carrie was in a frenzy of sexual ecstasy and fast approaching a climax. Twisting her head from side to side and lifting her chest to greet the spatula, Carrie was savoring every blow, and when Julie leaned down to encompass Carrie's gaping mouth in her own, Carrie achieved the most satisfying orgasm she had ever experienced. Her orgasm was not only excruciatingly intense, it was marvelously protracted. Instead of stopping at the onset of Carrie's climax, Julie continued her rhythmic tattoo for the preordained full five minutes period. Thus, when the tension of Carrie's sexual crescendo normally would have begun to subside, Julie forced Carrie to remain at the peak of arousal for much longer than she was accustomed. As a result, when Julie's blows finally came to an end, Carrie was utterly spent, both physically and emotionally.

Immediately thereafter, Julie removed the bands fastening Carrie to the chair and the cord from her wrists and waist. At last free to relax, Carrie slumped forward and assumed the same fetal position which she had taken at the end of her second visit to Julie. Understanding that Carrie needed time to recover from her ordeal, Julie fetched a towel and lovingly wiped the sweat off the bent back of Carrie's torso, resisting the temptation to minister to the rest of her body before Carrie was ready. Once Carrie's back was dry, Julie stood next to her, solicitously running her hands over her bowed form and occasionally pulling aside her hair so that she could plant a kiss on the nape of her neck or the lobe of an ear. A quarter of an hour passed in this way before Carrie lifted herself into an upright sitting position. No sooner did she sit up than she emitted a small cry of horror at the livid color of her front reflected in the mirror before her. From the line along which she had been cinched to the top of her neck, the color of her skin had transformed from its normal light hue to a reddish pink. This transformation was particularly dramatic on her breasts, which were so dark that their aureole were hardly visible. Gingerly examining her breasts, Carrie quickly learned that their redness was accompanied by a distinct, albeit mild, soreness. At first, these lingering traces of her experience alarmed her. However, when she remembered that she herself had been an accomplice to her own ordeal and that Julie had lived up to her promise to do no harm, her anxiety receded and was slowly replaced by a sense of gratitude to Julie. Julie had asked her whether she had ever experienced a breast induced orgasm, and, when she said that she had not, Julie had said her breasts could be trained so that she would. Still dazed by the enormity of what had just occurred, Carrie could not but recognize that Julie had delivered, and done so generously.

When Carrie at last rose from the chair, Julie appreciated that she would want to depart with as little fuss as possible. Thus, without waiting for Carrie to get back into her leotard, Julie draped her coat over Carrie's nearly naked body and accompanied her to the door. Just as Julie was opening the door, Carrie smilingly turned to her and asked what she had planned for her breasts if she had continued to the next phase of their training, and Julie smilingly replied that Carrie knew exactly how she could find out.

Part II: A Weekend to Remember

Chapter 1, Julie's Invitation: When Carrie next found herself in Julie's apartment, it was clear to both women that their relationship had been irreversibly transformed during Carrie's last visit. No longer was it possible for Carrie to doubt her craving for the sensual pleasures to which Julie had introduced her. As for Julie, she had always enjoyed teaching young women to expand their sexual horizons, and she now knew that in Carrie she had a most receptive pupil. Thus, soon after they were settled in her living room sipping their cups of tea, Julie broached the question which was uppermost in both their minds: what next?

Coming straight to the point, Julie pulled her chair so that she was staring Carrie in the face and asked "Carrie, are you ready to bare the lower half of your body for me?"

Abrupt as her question was, it came as no surprise to Carrie. After all, Carrie had already given Julie freer reign over her upper body than she had ever granted anyone else, so why should she not now give her access to her lower body? Clearly, aside from her residual resistance to confront her own lesbian predilections, there was no reason for her to deny Julie equal access to that portion of her anatomy specifically designed for sexual gratification. With these considerations still flashing through her mind, Carrie demurely lowered her head and, after a few moments, said, in a trembling voice, "Yes, I think that I am."

Pleased by Carrie's answer, Julie leaned back and asked Carrie to uncover her body from the waist down, leaving her upper body clothed. At first this request struck Carrie as strange, but, having learned to trust Julie's judgment, she rose from her chair and removed all the clothes below her waist. When she had done so, Julie beckoned her to come closer and stand so that their knees touched and Carrie's naked belly and crotch were available for Julie's inspection. For a little while, Julie contented herself with visual appreciation of the image before her. Like a connoisseur savoring a glass of fine wine, she drank in the expanse of smooth skin covering Carrie's slightly rounded lower belly and savored the soft flesh padding on her pubic region and upper thighs. Soon unable to resist temptation further, she reached forward to run her hands over the delicious contours of Carrie's pelvis and palpate the succulent flesh of her buttock.

Sensing Carrie's nervous response to her explorations, especially those in the neighborhood of her vulva, Julie quickly placed her hands on the points of Carrie's pelvis and pushed her back a couple of steps. Then, with an indulgent smile, Julie said "Carrie, it is not my intention to offend. I sympathize with your reservations about having another woman handle the most intimate parts of your body and suggest that you sit back down."

Obviously relieved, Carrie took Julie's advise and returned to her chair. However, no sooner did she resume her seat than she was overcome by intense embarrassment about the exposure of her nether regions which sitting entailed. Namely, short of crossing her legs, there was no way of her not displaying her entire pubic area when she sat down, and, after she herself had bared the region in question, crossing her legs was a ridiculous option. Thus, with a self-conscious blush on her face, Carrie took her seat and, as if to demonstrate her resolve, left her legs sufficiently spread that Julie had an unobstructed view of her vulva.

After several minutes in this position, Carrie began to understand Julie's wish that she remain covered from the waist up. By baring only her lower body, she had focused attention on that region in a way which total nakedness would have diffused. As she soon realized, there was something excitingly obscene about sitting as she was, chastely clothed from the waist up and blatantly exposed from the waist down.

Added to this was the fact that another woman was making no pretense about the enjoyment that this exposure was affording her. Indeed, Julie was doing nothing to conceal the pleasure which she derived from letting her eyes rove over the hills and valleys of Carrie's naked lower body. Further, after giving her target a thorough inspection, Julie began discussing some of the many sensual techniques to which she would enjoy introducing Carrie's bottom half. Perhaps out of respect for Carrie's continued modesty, Julie began by talking about things that she would like to do with Carrie's belly. "Do you remember your second visit to my apartment, the one on which your belly had to bear the brunt of my attentions? I very much want to teach you how important a role your tummy can play in your sensual life. Because of the demands made on it during pregnancy, the female stomach is among the most malleable parts of a woman's anatomy and, once it has been properly trained, can be a source of great sensual satisfaction."

Carrie had no trouble recalling the evening when Julie had worked on her stomach, and her memories caused a visible tremor in her naked lower belly. Yes, she had found pleasure in having Julie manipulate her tummy and belly button, but she also remembered that her pleasure had come at some cost. It took several days for her stomach to fully recover from the probing to which Julie had subjected it, and she was not at all sure that she was ready for it to endure what promised to be a much more protracted and thorough probing. Anticipating Carrie's concerns, Julie rose and came over to the side of Carrie's chair, where she knelt and brought the palm of her hand to rest against the bulge just below Carrie's navel. Then, applying nearly no pressure, she lovingly ran her hand over and around the inverted bowl of Carrie's lower belly. As her hand glided over the skin covering Carrie's firm tummy, Julie started telling Carrie more details about what she had in mind.

"Your belly has a lovely shape and is a pleasure to caress. However, if you are to realize its full potential, you must submit to having it trained. Sexual experience at its best must involve contrast, and the role that I plan for your tummy is to provide that contrast. Surely you remember the way I alternated between soothing and rough handling of your breasts. Well, when I am stimulating your nether regions, I want your stomach to be available for the rough treatment. In order to maximize the potency of what I will do to your stomach, your stomach has to be first prepared, and the best preparation is rigorous exercise. A woman's belly is most susceptible to stimulation when its muscles have been worked repeatedly for several days in advance and, as a result, are sore enough to be acutely aware of whatever demands are being made on them. Thus, for example, had your tummy been properly prepared, even the gentle massage it is now receiving could produce highly erotic sensations. However, if you want to experience those sensations, you will have to accept and diligently adhere to the exercise regime which I prescribe for you."

123456...9