All Comments on 'Carrie Needs a Blowjob'

by 99_percent_oral

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
I love your stories

and this is a doozy! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good!

I love dedicated cocksucker stories. Carrie's adventures put her in good company with others. One thing for sure, the description of Matt and what a fantastic body he has would cause anyone, he or she, to go down and perform whatever it takes to get that young man's cum into spurting mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

This may be your best work ever and that's saying a lot.

DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncoloreover 13 years ago
I need to get a towel. And then a cold shower.

What a great story. I'll pay you the best compliment I can think of. "I wish I had written that."

Dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH YA(Mmmmm...)

BRAVO !!YOU SET THIS STORY UP THE VERY NICELY.YOUR COMMAND OF THE LANGUAGE AND LOVE OF THE ART OF FELLATIO CUM SHOOTING OUT OF THIS BEAUTIFUL RENDERING.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHeralmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Youre trying to hard

Great story, but you should focus less on trying to sound so eloquent and more on proof reading before you submit. There were quite a few grammatical errors as well as missing words that completely took me out of the nice flow you created. Theres nothing worse than having to stop and reread a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I know this is fantasy but reallly?

The opening line in the third paragraph is this nonsense:

"Thirty-six is a marvelous age to be a divorcee".

By any writing standard, or any genre, that is sad work.

Oh...don't forget to tell the author the usual, to disregard my comment because its anonymous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous