Carrie's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too soon, he felt the reaction she needed. His body trembled over her, filling her with warmth as she slammed her hips up to met the incoming waves. He moaned loudly, releasing her lips as another scream escaped her. She pulled him close, burying her face in his neck as his hardness convulsed in her. Her screams little gasps of pleasure now. He held her close, kissing her softly.

Tammy sat in Adam's lap. Her legs straddling his, pressing him into her warm wetness. His hands grasped her hips tightly, pulling her close and down hard on him. She rode him fast, her hunger overtaking her as he filled her deeply. Her breasts bounced in his face and he captured a nipple in his teeth biting gently down on it. She slammed down on him, gasping loudly as he jumped in her. His mouth grasped her other nipple gently in his teeth. She squirmed, her body beginning to tremble over him.

His fingers dug into her hips as she slammed down again onto him. Her back arched and she tightened over him. She pulled his face to hers kissing him hard, thrusting her hips over him, rocking onto the pulsing hardness driving deep into her. Her clit pressing hard into him. His arms circled around her waist and pulled her against him as they came. Tammy rocked with ecstacy, her body trembling against him as he filled her. He held her tight on him, not letting her move, enjoying the feeling of her warmth wrapped around him. Slowly she turned from him, looking over at Carrie.

Carrie was sound asleep in Tim's arms. Completely spent, and very peaceful looking. Tammy kissed Adam gently and slid off his lap. "Come on, Love," she whispered. They dressed, and waving to Tim, quietly left.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our Wives are Lovers Bi-wives insist foursomes are best with bi-hubbies.in Group Sex
In the Sweet Bi and Bi Two loving bi couples make love to each other.in Loving Wives
Ben & Erica Couple takes on an adventure at a couples resort.in Loving Wives
Total Massage The ultimate massage story.in Erotic Couplings
Our Night With El A couple's bisexual desire gives them more than expected.in Group Sex
More Stories