Our Night With El

Story Info
A couple's bisexual desire gives them more than expected.
4.5k words
4.75
22.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues my life with Jen as we explore our fantasies. This picks up after our previous adventure, "Our Evening With Kate." Thanks for the feedback...and enjoy!

-------

The idea of adding another man to our sexual play had always been something we talked about. But not just for Jen--for me, as well. The idea of her sharing my thick 7 inches with a man immediately got me hard, and anytime she described how she would guide me into his tight ass made me almost shake with lust.

So...we did the modern thing--we put a posting on an adult website. It took less than 30 minutes and the replies began to flood in. As did our almost 100% rejection of every man who sent us a message. Maybe this wasn't going to work.

We checked the site every few days, but kept getting more of the same--"hot man who will fuck the wife silly" or similar nonsense. Clearly, they hadn't read our posting, and we were rapidly beginning to believe this was a bad idea.

About two weeks later, though, there was a reply, that was thoughtful, intelligent, playful, but overtly sexual, and...it was written in complete sentences with proper punctuation! His name was Elliot ("but my friends call me 'El'), and he was a local artist. We spent the next week sending messages back and forth--initially it was chit-chat, but we slowly turned to what brought us together...sex. Specifically bisexual activity.

El liked women and was bi, but clearly enjoyed being the slightly more submissive one of any MM activity. He sent us pictures of himself (sexy, but clothed) and Jen and I were immediately interested.

He invited us to a party being thrown by one of his friends at a local art gallery. It was public, low key, and seemed like the perfect place meet and see if there was chemistry.

Jen wore a purple top, with just enough V to announce her wonderfully firm B breasts. Her black mini skirt showed off the legs and gorgeous ass of her 5-1 frame. I wore my black suit, navy shirt, with the top two buttons open, exposing just a hint of chest hair.

We arrived about 9, grabbed drinks and began wandering the gallery. The pieces were modern and colorful, and though I know zero about art, I kind of liked them. As we were admiring something that looked like a blue sunrise, I felt a hand on my shoulder. We turned around and there was El, exactly as he looked in his picture--late 20s, thin, square jawline, dark wavy hair, sparkling brown eyes, and an enticing smile.

He kissed Jen on the cheek, and he and I shook hands. It was a professional handshake, but the look we shared, that lingered, was anything but professional. I don't know that fireworks went off, but he and I definitely shared a brief moment.

We exchanged chit chat about the gallery, his friend, and the art. El painted and did sculpting, so he was able to help educate Jen and I about what we were looking at.

Throughout the evening, the three of us were drawn to each other. Brief looks, touching of arms, close stances would have likely been unnoticeable to anyone watching, but our mutual arousal was clear to us. Jen shifted slightly as she stood, which I knew to mean that she was getting moist. I know she had visions of not only kissing El deeply, but of all three of us intertwining our tongues.

For my part, the growing erection in my pants was masked to an extent by the dark material. That is until we turned to the next painting, and I felt El's hand graze me crotch. The momentary passion in his eyes bore through me--this man wanted more than to discuss art. The room began to get warmer, my cock began to stiffen, and the idea of El's lips around my cock head started flashing through my brain. Jen's playful tongue around her own lips echoed my lustful impulses.

Unfortunately, it was getting late, Jen had an important meeting the next morning, and El had an early class as well. While painful, we agreed to part company for the night, but it was clear that not only was there chemistry, there was explosive chemistry!

Before we left, Jen said, "El, you're coming over for dinner on Saturday night. Be there at 7." He looked a bit taken aback, as the invitation was really more of a directive, but he recovered, smiled, and said, "I'd love to...what can I bring?"

Jen replied, "A bottle of whatever you like," and looking at me, without missing a beat, "...and your sexual appetite."

On our ride home in the Lyft, Jen and I had our hands engrossed between each other legs. By the time we practically leaped out of the Camry, my boxer briefs were coated in precum, and Jen's panties were soaked. We barely made it to the bed, dropping clothes from the door all the way upstairs. We needed no foreplay or warm up. Grunting as slid her panties off, she grabbed by neck, opening her legs wide, and in a sultry voice, said, "fuck me now." I raised my ass up, and speared her womanhood, parting her lips in one smooth motion. She cried out as I opened her up, my balls slamming into her ass.

I felt her nails dig into my ass, while I began to pump my throbbing cock in and out of her dripping hole. She gyrated on the bed, moaning, occasionally arching her back to meet my thrusts. This wasn't a tender love making session...this was full force fucking, as we both raced to our mutual orgasms. As we fucked faster, her little tits swaying to our motion, I began to grind my pubic bone into her clit. Her moans became whines, coming faster, and higher pitched. I knew this was her run-up to a mind-blowing orgasm. I adjusted my angle to rub my cockhead against the inside of her pussy, savoring the tight wetness. My balls started to tighten; my breath quickened. I looked down at Jen, she opened her eyes, and purred, "fuck me like you're going to fuck El."

I need no more coaxing...in about five or six more strokes, my cock grew and began to erupt inside Jen, semen being driven deep. She cried out, burying her nails in my ass. I could feel her cunt tighten on my still throbbing cock. I forced myself in as far as I could, my back arched. We stayed in that position for what seemed like 20 minutes. The only sound we made was our rapid breathing.

I looked down at her and just smiled. She smiled back, put her arms around my neck and brought my lips to hers and said, "Baby...this is going to be fun!"

Saturday night arrived. Jen and I were a bit nervous, though more about how the evening would progress than what we lusted after. Jen wore her favorite pair of black jeans that accentuate her ass, and a blue blouse that not only was low cut, but very sheer. She wore a thin, light blue bra underneath that, in addition to matching the thong beneath her jeans, allowed her nipples to make their presence known. I had on jeans and an untucked white button-down.

At 7, the doorbell rang. El was on time, dressed in a grey t-shirt and jeans. He had a bottle of pinot and looked a little nervous.

I invited him in, Jen gave him a kiss on the cheek, took the bottle and drink orders, and went into the kitchen. El and I sat down in the living room and made small talk about our weeks. He was very interested that I was pilot and asked a lot of questions. Jen came back with drinks and we chatted for a bit longer. The tension began to dissipate and we all became more relaxed, a credit to both the alcohol and our conversation.

When dinner was ready, we moved to the dining room, and enjoyed a great dinner of beef bourguignon, sauteed green beans, and fresh bread from a bakery near Jen's work.

Throughout dinner, it became clear that El was bright, funny, and just a great person to be around. Though he was in his late twenties, about 15 years younger than Jen and I, there was no "age gap" in our conversation. He was warm, with an appeal that definitely felt amorous. Jen and I would exchange looks throughout the meal, and it was clear, we wanted him, each other, and the passion our intertwining would bring.

We had a great dinner (Jen's an amazing cook, too!) but sitting there, I could feel my cock twitch. Occasionally, I would even catch El's gaze and hold it, to see how he reacted, to gauge how he felt about a possible tryst. He would hold my gaze without any awkwardness, and flash me a smile. I knew we had chosen well.

After dinner, Jen suggested we all have drinks in the living room by the fire.

I poured the three of us glasses of Tawny Port. El sat down on the ottoman -- where a slight fidgeting indicated some nervousness. I looked at Jen, and we silently agreed it was cute. I sat down on the sofa, next to Jen, facing El a few feet away.

The fire was crackling. We talked for another hour about El's work, where he grew up, etc. We were clearly hitting it off. Jen looked at me, and gave me the "I'm going to fuck your brains out" look.

The fire warmed the room well, but a bit too warm for Jen, or at least that was her excuse. She unbuttoned her blouse down to the last two buttons, and now barely hidden by her bra, were her perfectly shaped, firm, suckable tits.

El's eyes got bigger and he noticeably adjusted in the seat. It was clear, that the sight of Jen's beautiful body was making his cock expand. He took a slow sip of port, while I just looked at him.

He smiled--a mix of playfulness, lust, and nervousness. Jen took her cue, and I knew what my gorgeous girl was up to.

She walked behind El, and with a hint of sexuality, asked, "Warm, El?" He nodded in agreement with a, "mm hmm".

She put her hands on his shoulders and slid them down to the bottom of his shirt, and slowly pulled it over his head. He raised his arms, not showing a bit of protest. With his shirt of, he looked up at Jen. He displayed that same lust that I have for her daily. Jen tossed me his shirt, and I caught it in one hand

El is light skinned, but his chest is smooth and flawless. There is no hair on him anywhere it seems, but his tight definition made it clear he was no boy. The playful temptress, Jen licked her index finger, and ran it from his shoulder down to his elbow slowly, the whole time giving me a knowing look. I gave her a wicked half-smile.

"Stand up, El. I think we would like to see more of you."

El stood up unashamedly.

We could see from his bulge; he was already hard. Staying behind him, Jen ran her hands down his chest, her fingers gliding over his clearly visible ab muscles, until they reached his jeans. He could feel her breath on his neck, and no doubt, her intoxicating perfume. His breathing became audible, his chest rising and falling, as his heart was pounding. Jen's tits, separated from his skin by the thin fabric of her bra, rubbed against him. He could feel her nipples straining to be free.

Jen took her hand away and began to move around to the front of the chair. As she did, she held El's eyes. Kneeling in front of him, she moved her mouth to his, tasting his tongue in a slow, deep kiss, devoid of awkwardness, bursting with passion.

As Jen pulled back from the kiss, El's eyes slowly moved between mine and looking at Jen, now moving to the button on his jeans. With deliberateness, she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, sliding them, with El raising his ass slightly to let her take them down, and off. El's cock was rigid beneath his boxer briefs, a telltale precum spot growing on the green fabric.

Still kneeling before him, Jen reached for the waistband, and mirroring the path of his jeans, finished undressing our guest. His penis was solid, about 6 inches and of average thickness, but he was completely shaved. It had a gentle arch upward, and in the fire light, I could see the head glistening from pre-cum. His balls were smooth as well, nestled tight against his cock. Jen reached up, and with two fingernails, traced a line from the head of El's rod down to his balls. He sucked in loudly, raising his hips to her touch. Watching Jen's performance, and now El's manhood, my cock was straining. I simultaneously wanted to fuck both Jen and El, slowly, deeply.

Jen looked at me and then El. She removed her blouse. El and I were now fixated on Jen's beautiful body. She dropped her blouse, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and gently scooted them past her gorgeous ass, hips, and to the floor. She stepped out of them, clothed in only her thong and thin bra. Her nipples were screaming to be released, as she gently rubbed her breasts.

Again, Jen looked at me, and then held her gaze with El. He then shifted his eyes to me. He wet his lips slightly. He took a deep breath and stood up, his cock now on full display, hanging in a gently upward arc from his body, the light reflecting off his chest. He's gorgeous. Jen must have been soaking. I was rock hard.

He slowly walked toward me, his cock swaying above his balls, his small nipples visibly hard. He stopped in front of me and I drank in the view. Whether through waxing or lasers, there was no hair on his beautiful body. It was smooth and I fought the urge to run my fingers across it.

He gracefully dropped to his knees, reaching to my chest. I feel his fingers press and I instinctively tightened my pec muscles which brought a slight smile to his face. He slid his hands down to my belt buckle. In spite of the sexual energy, I could see his hands shake slightly with nervousness.

"Jen," I called out, breaking her hypnotized stare at our interaction. "Why don't you come over here and help El out." As her eyes met mine, she knew this was not a request.

Jen walked over to us, unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts. I could see arousal on El's face as he realized her perfect, natural tits hardly moved when she removed her bra. Their firmness and exquisite shape have always turned heads in both men and women.

I moved forward slightly and Jen slid in behind me, her hard nipples against my back, her legs straddled my body. She unbuttoned my shirt from behind, which was El's cue to unbuckle my belt and undo the button, and unzip my jeans. I raised my ass slightly, and in one motion, El pulled off my boxer briefs and jeans. My 7-inch member popped out, reaching upward, the head purple with anticipation, a thin flow of pre-cum oozing from the top, coating my cock.

Jen kissed my neck and rubbed my chest while El just watched. My manicured chest hair terminated past my flat stomach to pure skin, devoid of any hair. A year ago, as a gift to Jen, I had my "bikini area" lasered. And while the pain at the time was not insignificant, from my cock to my balls, around back to my ass, was now just smooth skin. Jen's appreciation at the time was, well, orgasmic!

Now, as she moved from behind me, I caught my fingers on her thong, beckoning it to come off. She complied, sliding it past her feet and stepping out. Her waxed pussy was slightly swollen with passion. El and I could make out the protrusion of her clit, calling for attention. But Jen now moved to join El, kneeling in front of me. Jen looked at him and gave him a smile and a slight nod.

El reached up and gently wrapped his hand around my cock. I could feel my pulse against his grip. He eyes looked into mine and then down to the prize in his hand as his full lips wrapped themselves around my swollen member. Jen moved her head close to his and moaning, I ran my hands through both of their hair.

El had done this before. The tight slow sucking coaxed more pre-cum from my hole. He stopped, pulled his mouth off me, and turned to Jen, angling my pulsing cock to her, raising an eyebrow as if to say, "show me what he likes."

And she did.

She worked her tongue and lips around the head, running her tongue around the underside. I clenched my pelvis, a million nerve endings in my cock screaming in pleasure. El managed to glide his tongue down the side of my shaft at the same time.

When it seemed El had learned Jen's lesson, he took over, teasing the head, using his lips and tongue. As I watched and moaned, my eyes grew as El adjusted his angle and moved his head all the way down my cock. All 7 inches were now buried in his mouth and throat. Jen looked at me and practically drooled. Watching El service me was making her wet. I could see her move her hand to her pussy and gently begin to rub.

I leaned back and took in this experience. This beautiful man pleasing me orally, while my gorgeous woman watches in molten ecstasy. As much as I loved what was happening, we didn't have much room on the couch. I gently pulled El's mouth off of me, took his wrist and Jen's, pulled them to their feet, and without a word, led them upstairs to our bedroom.

When we reach the bed, I turned El toward me and, with a slight aggressiveness, pushed him back onto the bed. His hairless chest was rising rapidly, his cock standing straight up, his eyes searching mine. He looked helpless, but trusting.

I became aware of Jen's breathing--fast and deep. Excitement and lust shone on her face. Our eyes met. I gave her an inquisitive look. She smiled thinly and nodded her head.

I turned to El, now lying underneath me. I reached for his cock. It felt hard and smooth in my hand. I gently moved my thumb up to the head, feeling another man's pre-cum for the first time. As I swirled it around the head, El's hips moved, his head slowly moved back, and he moaned slightly.

I did this for a while longer, gauging his reactions to my hand. I gently let his cock back down and tasted my fingers. I'd tasted my own cum before but this was less salty. It was slick on my tongue, and my cock grew harder knowing I wanted more.

I held his cock again, and moved my mouth down it. When I got past his head, I stopped and gently sucked. I could see his fingers dig into the bed. With a steady rhythm, I repeated my motions. My lips feel the topography of his cock head, my tongue savored the leaking fluid. I felt his body shake.

Jen was mesmerized. Not looking away, she moved behind me. I felt her breath on my neck. She whispers, "I love watching you suck his cock. I want you so bad."

While I continued to pleasure El, Jen began kissing and licking down my back. I felt her hands reach under me, gently running her nails under my balls. I moaned, sucking more of El into my mouth. He began thrashing slightly on the bed.

Jen's hand now encompassed my balls, squeezing slightly, making my cock respond in its own spasms. Her hand moved to my cock and began to stroke me while I keep sucking El. Her reward were streams of pre-cum, matching El's running through my mouth.

Jen knew she couldn't stroke my cock much longer without making me cum, so she stopped and moved up the bed, laying down next to El. He looked at her, panting, almost pleading. She smiled at him, playfully bit the tip of his nose, and said, "Roll over, El." His eyes blinked several times and he wordlessly complied.

As he got on his hands and knees, Jen retrieved a bottle of lube from her nightstand drawer. She playfully ran her fingers across El's shoulders and back. On all fours, he was totally prone, breathing hard, and responding to Jen's touch as if it were electricity.

I remained kneeling behind him watching my beautiful woman prepare El, as if he were my next conquest. My cock was throbbing as I reached down and stroked myself. I was slick with my own pre-cum, having retreated from the edge of orgasm due to Jen's stroking.

As Jen neared El's ass, I saw his cheeks tighten. She poured a line of lube down his crack, and used her fingers to bring him apart. When she got to his hole, his head dropped and he moaned. I watched her gently massage his ass with the lube, then begin to rim him with her index finger. With not much effort, Jen's index finger began to disappear inside El's anus. His hips began bucking slightly as he relished the penetration. With some more lube, Jen got her index and middle finger into his ass. His head was up, his back arched. His smooth, taunt ass open.

Leaving El for a moment, Jen poured lube onto my cock. "You know I love watching you jack off. I get so wet just thinking about it. Show me." With my lube-soaked cock, I began running my hands over it, the slickness removing most resistance. Mixed with my bald pubic area, the feeling was amazing. But what I was most passionate about was sliding my cock into El's now-offered ass.

12