Carwash Cuties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The starlets continued to enthusiastically make out. Finally, Nicola broke the kiss and the couple gasped for air. Nicola, panting with lust, maneuvered her co-star on the back of the pickup, laying her on her back. Then she positioned herself in a 69, her knees on either side of Angela's head, her face inches from Angela's crotch.

"Just do it!" Angela hissed. Nicola cast a glance back over her shoulder and smirked. "Hold your horses you horny slut." Angela didn't reply but silently fumed. Was Angela just putting on a show, or was she genuinely turned on? Nicola could certainly feel the heat wafting from her pussy.

Slowly, Nicola lowered herself onto Angela. Their bodies met with a sigh of anticipation shared with their excited audience. Nicola's tongue eagerly began to work away at Angela's pussy. The ice princess's clitoris was bathed with hot, wet strokes from her Aussie rival. She could feel her body quivering with every lick. If Angela started with the greatest of reluctance she was sure enjoying it now.

Angela, for her part, was French-kissing Nicola's pussy willingly if somewhat inexpertly. Nicola gave a wiggle of her hips, grinding her crotch into Angela's face, trying to encourage her to delve deeper into her hot pink pussy.

From between Nicola's thighs, Angela began to moan, letting out great long gasps of pleasure. Nicola suspected they were not authentic, but instead Angela was now trying her game, playing to the crowd. Not to be outdone, Nicola joined in, whining in ecstasy with every lick against her clit. Soon the two starlets had found a whole new arena for them to compete in, as they let out a cacophony of groans, grunts and squeals of sexual delight, much to the audience's delight.

After a short time of writhing away at each other's crotches, Nicola's performance was becoming less forced and more real. The adorable Aussie was squealing like a pig as she fucked Angela. Not wanted to come just yet, Nicola disengaged her face from Angela's crotch. She pulled away from Angela, who seemed a little annoyed that her morsel had been taken away from her, and repositioned herself so that the couple was face to face again.

With a wiggle of their hips, the girls maneuvered their crotches together, joining in a pussy-kiss. Slowly, they began to grind away, clit against clit. All the while the two rivals embraced, staring into each other's eyes.

Nicola could feel the muscles in her abdomen begin to ripple with the powerful orgasm building inside her. Angela was still staring at her, eyeing her up, as if their latest contest was who was going to hold out the longest. It was one contest Nicola was happy to lose.

The Aussie starlet threw her head back and let out a long groan of pleasure. She came, spilling her juices onto Angela's cunt and down her sleek thigh. Carried away on a wave of pleasure, Nicola didn't notice if Angela orgasmed too or not.

Her head spinning, Nicola gradually climbed down from her post-fuck high, and oriented herself. She was lying on the back of a pickup truck in the middle of a carwash, surrounded by her cheering fans. Angela stood next to her, wiping away Nicola's love slime coating her lower body.

"Ugh," Angela murmured. "Next time use a condom, slut."

Nicola stood up, and gave a toss of her chestnut-colored mane of hair. Ignoring her, Angela got down from the truck and strode toward the wardrobe trailer. She'd had made a mistake- walking away from the spotlight. Nicola smirked to herself. Now she could bask it in on her own. Nicola posed for her fans as flashbulbs popped all around her, capturing her naked body from every angle. Hands reached up to pass her pen and paper for an autograph. A few hands reached up just to grope her. Grinning, Nicola waggled her finger at them, but otherwise the gorgeous Aussie starlet didn't mind. She was a star, and the center of attention.

She realized with a wry smile that even though they'd just made love, her rivalry with Angela was only going to get more intense.

END