All Comments on 'Casandra's Guy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap.

He isn't a wimp; nobody is threatening him. He's just completely and utterly lacking in any backbone whatsoever. How many times does he say "it's over" only to give up 3 nanoseconds later? Too many to count.

JPB, I know you wrote a lot of this type of story for another site. I also know you plan on posting all of your backlog here - that is your right. But I do wish you'd somehow warn us all of another bullshit piece like this - maybe start the "Becoming a Wimp Husband" line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a waste of your time

Bob,don't you have better things ot do with your time?

cbwheels2000cbwheels2000over 17 years ago
bullshit

just another pos wimp fromjpb, 'nough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just another low score

I have finally figured out JPB's game.

You see, he writes all these bullshit

dickless wimp stories, not that he

believes that men actually act like his

wimp characters, but to see how low a

score one of his stories can muster.

Personally, I think he hopes to score a

"perfect" 00 - but alas there are always

a few real dickless wimps that actually

LIKES this type of bullshit.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
To bad there is this dumb ass punk of

Anonymous who reads every fucking one of these stories and then jerks his little 2 inch hard dick and bitchs like a little girl. He may even bee a Transvestitee in drag. You know I bet Anonymous loves his ass and mouth fucked at the same times. Write what you want writers and fuck Anonymous in the heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i heard it all

a commentor know how bob think,that a joke.plot sucks and the story fine.once a month bob go on like this its'call mental retartation.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Wow, 2/3's of a great story.

Then it turns to shit. You fooled us on this one JPB. Here I was thinking it was going to be with a real man who wouldn't put up with his wife betraying him and you turn him into a wimp at the end. Oh well, it's happened before and I am sure it will happen in your stories again.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
vile nasty wretched awful

someone needs to re do this story

This could of been a great story about why it is wrong to think with your cock when it comes to marriage...

but it is colossal failure b/c JPB set up the Hubby's chracter with this dialog....

STUPID FUCK WAD HUBBY:

"I hadn't planned on asking you to marry me."

Cassie sat there and looked at me with a stunned expression on her face. "What? But I thought we had something going for us. I thought that you loved me."

STUPID FUCK WAD HUBBY:

"I do Cassie, but being in love doesn't automatically mean that I have to be stupid. I'm not about to marry a woman who always seems to find a really cute guy that she wants to get to know better. You have been doing that to me for as long as we have been keeping company and I love you so much that I always ended up forgiving you for it and staying with you. That was something that I could do as long as we were single, but there is no way I would put up with that if we were married and quite frankly, I don't think you will ever change."

CASSIE..." You can't mean that baby. You know you are my guy. Sure I've checked out other guys, but isn't that what a girl is supposed to do? Make sure that she picks the right guy before getting married? I've looked honey, and you're the best there is. You are my guy baby, the search is over."

STUPID FUCK WAD HUBBY:

"That is what you are saying now Cass, but I've been through this too many times now. Each time I get the "You're my guy" speech and I say okay and let it go, but two or three months later you have another cute guy that you just have to check out. I don't believe that you are ever going to change and I'm not about to get married to a woman I can't trust."

you see the problem? JPB show this guy as having a brain and moral core. Then for some reason he loses that... and it is that loss which makes this story pathetic

So the hubby agrees to a trial 1 year live together

arrangment... and he says this..." What could it hurt I thought ..."

the hubby deserves everything every hurt every bit of male crushing Humiliation that the whore wife dumped on him.

The wife is correct... he really knew she was cheating on him when that Guy made a phone call. If it was Just drinks and friend why was he thanking her for last night?

her argument about if was I really cheating I 'd have him call my cell phone is crap. It just show the total lack of respect the cunt has for her own husband

someone needs to re do this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This writer never get enought shit into his mouth

It ia a sick minded old wimp...i know him...but better i know his wife....she s a great fuck...and she say that he loves to clean her after she fuck others guys

It s a nobody...she use him like toilet slave...and he begs for her wife s lovers to use him like toilet also

Only on the site he belives he is a man but in real life he is nobody...just his whore wife s puppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another great fantasy

story! Many readers forget that the "loving wives" category means slut wives and Casandara was a certified slut. If this was a real life story, Bobby clearly wants a slut for a wife but now Casandra can not complain if he brings another slut home.

SleeplessinMD

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
You know Bob

I KNOW you don't care what is written at the end of your stories by the commentors. I know cause you said so when you turned back on the option to see what comments are written at the end of your stories.

But Dude COME'ON, can't you write one story lately with a male some SOME redeeming qualities?!?! Just one?!?!

I agree when the below commentor said you gave the readers about 2/3's a story. Well no that's not correct, you only gave us 1/2 a story. I knew where the story was headed when I got to the bottom of page one. You almost gave the husband backbone and morals, but chickened out to make a sick story sicker. Now I remember why I randomly read your stories.

A great writer with a sick mind.

Guy I know you think your cute with the stories you write like this, and you seem to enjoy seeing what you can stir up with what you write like this, but for the love of god throw us a bone from time to time and write a decent story. I know you can do it because you've done it in the past. Not often enough though, but you have done it.

Oh and before I forget, EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
started out good

The first page was all the makings of a wonderful story.

The second page, everything went to total garbage.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely

Fucking garbage, just like Bob. Wimp husband, filthy piece of shit motherfucking need to be slaughtered with a goddamned edge weapon whoring wife.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Good for what it was

I found it more distrubing than the average cuck story so I guess it accomplished its goal.

I really dont understand why someone who accept this or believe a woman would act this way though. Its just too far outside the realm from my pov. I also think the setup and their history is the most fanciful thing about the story. Meeting in college, good jobs, etc. I really have a hard time believing that normal people behave this way. Maybe if you had written it as scenes from a trailer park or a snapshot of a disfuncitonal couple, it would have made more sense.

Since I dont think women act this way unless they got some sort of emotional problems or that any guy would put with it unless he had the same (emotional scaring of some sort), its hard to get into the story for me.

I know that you (author) are fond of snapshot like stories and dont really want to get into any sort of depth wrt your characters or the story, but I would like to see you explain this type of behaviour in an essay or something. Since you seem to be able to write both sides when the mood strikes, you would be a good candidate to explain why some people would accept this sort of life (or even deisre/enjoy it). It goes for the wife as well as the husband because I really havent ever met a mythical well adjusted slut that you see on lit so much. All the sluts I know have been depressed most of the time and their promiscuity was usually a symptom of something else.

I dont know any guy who would accept this sort of marriage and be happy. A few guys I know might (never asked outright) for a while but they wouldnt be happy about it. Most of them that I think might take it arent the type of guys I would push either - they seem like they are close to snapping so its would be a crapshoot as to whether they would take it or just go on a rampage of some sort. Not a chance I would think most people would take.

Even the guys who fuck your sluts dont make much sense to me. What kind of older, well-adjusted, well educated, 'normal' group of middle managers/profesionals figures its the greatest thing ever to fuck a used up old slut? All these guys are just lining up to get their cocks into the sluts in your stories (sometimes one after another gangbang style) but how many people do you know that actually figure this is a great, fantasy come true, sexual experience? Many might of taken a turn with a drunk broad or two in highschool or college but it was mostly when they were drunk themselves imo. How many times have you picked up a woman and thought to yourself 'I got a sure thing here with this sloppy old drunk - the only thing that could be better would be if I had a bunch of other guys taking turns as well. Only thing better than a reamed out slut is a freshly reamed out slut full of other guys cum.'

I really would like someone to explain why this is considered arousing, or a good fantasy, or great jerk-off material, or anything other than a look into a disturbed mind. You cant say its a good stroke story because it didnt really feature much in the way of sex-scenes. The majority of the story was about the guys fucked up life and marriage, not about the sex the woman had (except implied). If you are using your imagination to fill it in, then you are filling in the context of humiliation, degredation and just generally screwed up lives (wife too).

Why is that erotic? Since its not a jerk off fantasy, it must be about the guys mental state and that part was really hard for most people to grasp imo. An essay or story with more fleshed out motivations/personalities would be a welcome addition to this category imo. Probably wont make me like the genre any better but if I could understand it a bit I wouldnt be so quick to think that most of you should print off the stories you write (or enjoy), take them to a shrink and then refuse to leave his office until he starts making real progress in fixing whatever wires got fucked up in your heads.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Watta Wimp!

Normally I hate wimp stories, but this seemed to be an introspective, if not somewhat tongue in cheek, journey to get in touch with his inner wimp. With a little more training, or a paradigm shift, "what his name" and Cassie could become a real couple of swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just Another trip To bobie's Self Cuckster Dump

Move to The Island Of Bored Jaded Numb Self Cuckolded Wimps bobie. They are your kind in part.

You may enjoy the pub and maties to exchange cum sucking tales of cocks so large that you choke on them and their volume from the swollen red stretched wife whores cunt whenever they let you watch or schedule your cock fluffing duties.

While there get a life and shop for some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Trash...

I am sorry I read it and will not take the time to comment on this Trashy Story.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
A vivid picture

of the often unbelievable compromises people often make in their relationships...

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
behavior

As much as I'd like to agree with Average-Joe, the truth of the matter is that education and social status have nothing to do with devient behavior. There might be a little more openness among those he would problably call "lower class" but that is only because others may be more descrete or have ways and reasons to cover. Scandels of politicans etc are only the tip of this proverbial iceburg.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Oh Bob

For fucks sake man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what the fuck was dat?%&¿!

That was the limpest shit I ever did read. not even a splif in hand made it beter. fucked up yoi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I feel like I should send you a bill for wasting my time!

Normally I would leave my email address but I would be embarrassed if anyone new I read this piece of trash!

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
CRAP!

Terrible, disconcerting, what the fuck?... doesn't describe how I feel about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I HATE WIMP HUSBANDS

I WANT TO KILL ALL 3 OF THEM!

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
no way

just no way this ending works......

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF IT FITS

WEAR IT....TK U MLJ LV NV

wolfgarwolfgarabout 12 years ago
where are the guy's with balls

just another cuckold story

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
another one of JPB's special

love or hate it, that's his style...........hated this one

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
You have got to be kidding me...?

After a page and a half it turns into a willing cuckold story? What a fucking piece of shit!!!!!

God; you should be ashamed of yourself

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Whipped like a Rented Mule !

Hated the narrator's choices but loved the story's style. JPB did an excellent job of hornswaggling me into believing the narrator was old school but then bit by bit the tuff cookie started to crumble. She sounded like a lot of fun but what's the point of being married to a freak ? Let her lovers of the day pay her bills . Good story of a man's slide to quisling.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I hate JPB willing cuck stories

you love his stories or you hate'em............hated this one

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Dam Bob at least let the cuckie sell her ass a make a few bucks.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Not just NO, but HELL NO!

I'm SO disappointed in the ending to this story. Where's the guys pride and self respect? Maybe in the next paragraph you had him wake up and kick the slut out.

There is no other possible ending. Certainly staying with her is out of the question.

What a stupid, selfish bitch.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
They are all 'real men'

At least in their heads. But Bob has this way of describing a guy as a 'real man' with some self respect...and suddenly at a whiff of female lubricant, they suddenly become big pussies.

Bob, your men in this genre don't have any self respect. The only thing I liked in this story was the fact that this guy THOUGHT he was a man but was deluding himself.

He wasn't. He is what he is. Don't hate him: pity him.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Goofy Story***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 YOU WOULD THINK AN ARCHITECH

should have a good handle on foundations. TK U MLJ LV NV

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Hmm...

I wonder at what point he'll be the one being fucked in the ass by her boyfriends? Fucking wimp...honestly, I have so little respect for these type of men that I'd happily fuck his wife in front of him, then make him clean my dick afterwards. I've come to conclusion that these cuck dudes must be gay or bisexual. They simply love to see/taste cocks.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeabout 10 years ago
:(

I have no respect for that guy. None

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
damn, tricked again

JPB,

You tricked me again, when Cassandra said "You feel left out. Well I've taken care of that honey." and then went to get the door I thought she got him a woman, but no the selfish slut didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sad sick liberal crap

Have fun with stds

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pussy

Cuck, cuck, cuck, when he started to join them you lost me. I'm sure there were some wimps that just loved it. To me, it wasn't worth a warm bucket of spit.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
different story

loving wives, I don't think so. different strokes for different folks. I guess as long as they are both happy, but there is such a thing as STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh they're through all right

It's just that a dick is brainless and if someone's holding it, it responds by rote. She's getting the divorce she deserves. No question about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bobs nickname

I hope like hell that Casandras guy's nickname is Corky.

Because he's a fucking retard.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 9 years ago
Voting

If I don't like a story, I don't vote. But this has earned my first ever one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tongue in cheek!

Almost no one would put up with this. Stood him up and spent the night with a guy when they were first going together, and then did it six more times before they married! What would he expect? In ways, a truly erotic cuck story, which most authors can't do well, but JPB can. Rated it a 5 just for the audacity.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
JPB, this one sucked.

No two ways about it. Cuckoldry is sick and the people who indulge in it either have really small brains or really big balls: brave or stupid essentially.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is he going to get used to a disease or raising another man's baby?

Because that's what he's doing - playing Russian Roulette with his life and his future. And the hard dick? Dicks have no conscience. A woman grabs a hold of the dick and it gets hard, regardless. So the only thing he needs to decide is whether he's packing and leaving or he's throwing her out. Another bad ending Bob and a story that really needs another chapter. Where's FTDS????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HEY ASSHOLE Yea you anony!!!

It's a fucking fantasy fictional sex story,. YOU don't like it go the fuck away!! We're sick of your fucking ravening over these stories,. Get the fuck off of here. No one wants you or likes your sorry ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I kinda like him

bonnie and his/her multiple personalities I can do without.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Had to give it a five.

For those of you who didn't get it, JPB was just pulling our legs the whole time, and doing a good job of it might I say.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Horrible!

What kind of an idiot cuck is he?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Going Steady?

Going steady may not mean you’re married, but it DOES mean you are not dating anyone else. If you meet someone else you want to date, you AT LEAST call, better go and talk to your steady and tell them you don’t want to go steady anymore. You DON’T get to try out other partners while going steady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Puke!

This is why I hardly ever read JPB. Willing cuckold crap and you don't find out until you're almost done with fucking story. Puke, puke, puke!!!! 1 star for the JPB asshole.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Only The Woman Is Supposed To Have A Pussy

All I see in that pussy husband's future is chemical or physical castration. That's what I would do with the spineless wimp if he were my husband. Grow a pair or lose what you do have, you pitiful eunuch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stories

You write the worst stories ever. No realism at all.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
annoy is the pure asshole of LIT

You see his wife left him after cheating on him for years. She told me his dick was 3 inches hard and he never satisfied her. So mow he goes insane when a LW story doesn't kill the wife. If he keeps this up this site will have no good writers left!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Sad to say this Bob, but this story is horrible !! Why, you made a wimp out of the guy. Then it got worse.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Despite Bonnie, I had to give this one a five.

But it's not for the same reasons. It's well written, and on some level, original, if not in the subject matter of the story itself, it is in the telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'll give you *****, on this one.

It's well written, and while I don't identify with the content, it does contain that little twist. Dear anonys, it's just a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To the Ragers

Hello there

If the comments offend you, don't read them (oh the irony)

Also if Bob didn't like them, he would have turned comments off or not trolled so hard.

It's getting like the Offended Olympics in here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

Behaviour of an American husband.

Everyone knows that the avarage American male loves to slurp other mens cum from their wives.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Sooner than he thinks...

Sooner than he thinks he will be sucking her lovers cocks...I understand this was intended to be funny, but it's only sad, because she understood since they first met, that he was spineless...1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
One of my JPB favorites

It's a consummate study of how a skilled, lovely liar implements her agenda , first by degrees and then by blitzkrieg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I just can't stand

Stories that cut the balls of males

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Sophie was similiar

When I was in high school, I was in love with Sophie. She was my next door neighbor and we were boyfriend/girlfriend for 6 years, from 5th until 11th grade. Then at the beginning of our senior year, she dropped me for our normal weekend date night. She occasionally wasn't able to get together because of family obligations.

I went to a party instead. I got there late, a buddy called and asked if I wanted to go. When we walked in the place was going wild. Apparently there was a girl in one of the bedrooms about to lose her cherry. The main room became quiet and then we heard it, a groan, a keen, followed by a howl of pain. Then we heard the bed banging for perhaps five minutes and a groan of pleasure. Knowing it was over, clapping began until the door finally opened. Yep, you guessed it. My Sophie ditched me and lost her cherry to another guy while thirty people listened. I didn't know the guy, he was new to our school.

I left the moment our eyes met. I walked about five miles before my buddy picked me up and took me home. She called the house all weekend, I refused to answer my cell, but I told Mom we were done. Monday she was waiting for me outside school, others were around to witness whatever might happen. She walked up to me, to cut me off, but I ignored her and acted as if I had no idea who she was.

She tried for about a week to talk, even sending friends to break the ice. I merely told them I had no idea who they were talking about. She realized it was over when I finally told her best friend my girlfriend died and I was left alone.

Sophie and Tom became a regular thing. She was giving it up to him just about anytime he wanted it, I heard they even did it at school a couple times. They fucked their way through our senior year and although she occasionally tried to talk to me, I acted as if I didn't know she was around.

Tom was finally kicked out of school for fucking in the janitors closet. Unfortunately for Sophie, it wasn't her, it was her best friend. Rather than take a two week expulsion, Tom moved away. Sophie was devastated, the next time she came to school, her eyes were bloodshot after rupturing something while crying so hard. Cheater Tom was gone and left her behind sans cherry or love.

She tried to break the ice with me over the final four weeks of school. Living next door to me, it was difficult to avoid her so I did the next best thing and ignored her. Mom was unhappy with me, Dad understood. I didn't tell Mom everything, and told it all to Dad.

Sophie went to the same local community college as me. She had opportunities to go to a four-year university and thought there was a chance she could wear me down. Her parents even talked to mine about her and me sharing rides. Our mothers thought it was a good idea, Dad agreed with me. Sophie's dad didn't know what happened and stayed out of it. I drove a '72 3/4 ton Chevy truck, 4x4 with a 350 and four speed tranny. It was cherry and I spend three years fixing it up.

Then we had one helluva snowstorm during finals. School stayed open and the 35 mile drive was dangerous and covered in snow and ice. Sophie left before me with her parents Toyota Corolla and I found her over the bank and half submerged in the Chehalis river. She was hurt, and I was able to get her into my truck and to the hospital. I dropped her off and still able to make my finals.

Her folks stopped by and thanked me, but I waved them off. When she was released from the hospital, Sophie attempted to thank me. As usual I ignored her and as Mom explained it, it hurt her worse than anything else I could have done. She began returning the favor and the next thing I knew, she was going out with another guy. Six months later, her belly was swelling. He didn't want any part of a baby and Sophie was alone again.

By the time we graduated with our AA's, Sophie had two children by two different men. One was black, the other white. She stayed home and her parents helped raise them. I went on to higher education and six years later earned my BA, MA, and Ph.D. During that time I also met my wife-to-be.

I moved home again while waiting for my job to start. I was moving to another state and the job didn't begin until fall. I watched Sophie play with her kids in the back yard, she seemed a great mother. A few weeks before my wedding, she stopped by and cornered me in my mom's kitchen.

It was a tearful few hours, for both of us. Sophie apologized for everything, starting with standing me up. She knew if it hadn't happened, we would be man and wife. Instead, she admitted to screwing both our lives because of a terrible decision. I apologized too, but she didn't accept it. She wanted to carry the entire burden. It was the last time I saw her until her kids were graduating from high school and my wife was hired to teach in my old school. By then Sophie was remarried, but Mom admitted she heard it wasn't a happy union.

Sometimes we need to consider our actions before we take them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Actually, it's kinda hot.

Like that pot of water boiling that the frog finds himself in, and then it's too late.

I'm not sure why the author wrote the story this way, but it's not as unrealistic as some commenters seem to think. I would say this is how it happens to about one in five of us cuckolds, yours truly included. We fall in love and end up believing what we want to believe, just like his wife said. We delude ourselves. I'm not sure that deep down, it's not what we want anyway, but we know any real man isn't supposed to allow it. What can I say? Some of us are apparently wired to be married to sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Actually, It's Kinda Friggin Dumb

He's a pussy, plain and simple. She's got him trained, plain a simple. I think the word is, "CUCKOLD", plain and simple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... Yep, she sure knows him!

Cassandra knew he was a cuck all along. Bob was just in deny of it.

Any same male would have been done with this girl the second she lied about not fucking that first guy, in college... but not him. Oh no - not Bob, who trust Cassie, FOR NO APPARENT REASON, so completely that he doesn't even take the time to inquire, just a little bit, as to whether or not she was being truly faithful.

The Darren phone call? He had his phone number, so he should have follow up on it.

Even if he didn't call Darren, he should have make sure whether or not she was still cuckolding him anyway.

And how about those 'girls night out' - always a huge red flag! - and her going out when he's not around?

Between you and me, I have really no idea what Cassandra actually want out of a relationship with Robert - she doesn't truly love him, but, apparently, she's unable to let him go. However, the reason why Bob keeps sticking around is obvious: he's a slave to his sexual depravity, which seems to be something his wife is more than aware of.

Ultimately, you can't respect a guy like Rob; and, because of it, you can't respect his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you make me sick

I couldn't read the whole thing, but anyone that thinks this is hot or in any way cool is one sick puppy. I only hope in real live your partner is doing the same thing to you.

Ntropy586Ntropy586about 6 years ago
What a monumental piece of excrement.

After taking the time to craft a tale which involves a protagonist who is dead-set against cheating, time and again creating situations where the protagonist's response is one that only confirms the premise of your tale, you suddenly take the story in a completely opposite direction? That is half-assed and lazy writing, sir.

If you're going to make a sea-change in the protagonist's mind set and behavior, then it is your responsibility as an author to ensure that the story you tell includes the exposition and details necessary for your readers to understand that change. You didn't bother to do that...and I've read your other work, so I **know** that you're talented enough to accomplish this.

I was ashamed for you after reading this piece, but only for the reasons I've listed above. You're far too talented a writer for a piece such as this to be published under your pen name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
S.viejo

Loved it fucking human nature

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Damn

I wish that Bob would warn us ahead of time on these cook stories. He writes very good story but .... this is nauseating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dude, just eat a bullet before you decide to write shit like this.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Hard to tell

Hard to tell from the title or description if JPB will give us one of his excellent stories or a wimp, cuck piece of shit like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
one of the best

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

He’s as fucked up as she it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People like this shit?

Seriously?

The fuck is wrong with humanity?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
4 out of 5 hated it

Judging from the comments four out of five readers hated this submission. Again, I'll bet Bob is laughing his ass off. Cassandra found Bob's buttons and pushed them. She knew him better than he knows himself. Now, if Bob would just loosen up they would have a lot of fun together. The sex is great and very erotic. A 5 Star Rating and one of my Favorites.

RKreaderRKreaderover 5 years ago
A paltry 2.5 score?

This story would probably have scored 4+ if he had just walked out and filed for a divorce!

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfover 5 years ago
??

That man is literally a little bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just plain crap.

Now that I’ve read your ‘work’ I know you are really not my cup of ...tea? Horse piss seems more apt.

Adios Bozo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another

Another wimp Yank,always late to the party.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Just another cuck wimp hubby getting sloppy seconds!

JPB

Sorry to say this, but this tale was definitely not one of your best. The hubby ended up being portrayed as a cuck wimp while his slut whore of a wife continued to fuck anything on two legs. Interesting was the fact that not once did the characters raise the need to use condoms. God only knows how many STDS the participants passed on between themselves. Maybe a possible sequel is that they all find they are HIV positive and spend whatever's left of their miserable superficial lives waiting for AIDS and the grim reaper?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The biggest wimp on this site 2*

And that is saying something. What is the matter with you man?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One

One of Bob's cuck stories and just as sick as any other cuck story on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
meh

Mediocre story, lame-ass comments. I guess everyone is just phoning it in now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It sounded reasonable so I put it out of my mind and forgot about it. The rest of the year went by quickly and Cassie again brought up marriage and so I asked, she said yes and we tied the knot.

I refuse to fll sorry for people who arent retarded act as though they are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Almost none of you get it.

Bob is pulling your leg. This is humor, stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How

How did he ever get though college,he is brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The husband

is a testosterone deficient, defective male, latent faggot. Almost a parody of the stock, weak LW husband character. Nothing original here. The faggotty readers will score this higher than one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know it's supposed to be a humorous story, but...

This is not a story ending with a kick me sign on his back, or stuck on paying out on a bad car loan. The joke is that he is married to a woman who has affairs and thinks it is okay and that her husband accepts it. The punchline however , should be a divorce. As he realizes she has always been unfaithful. The joke did not give him an erection, the author did. These are the jpb stories I can do without. The guy starts off unaccepting the straying sexual behavior, and at the end, finds himself a cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
where's the funny part?

Even humor should have something funny in it.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Beginning to think that Bob is a woman, all his male characters are subservient children unable to make any kind of decision regarding their own welfare. The female protagonist rides roughshod over their counterpart, assuming them to be infants to be led by the hand or whip.

The vast majority of his/her work uses those same plot lines. It’s true go check.

As for being humorous as others have intimated? It brings to mind what my old English teacher used to write on my end of year report card MUST TRY HARDER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Typical JPB story. Full of imagination, but so badly constructed the main character is almost always shown to be a gullible moron. After he hears the lovers message, she tells him it's innocent. Her friend must have given him her home number. Then, one sentence later, she says she isn't stupid enough to have given the man her home number. CAN YOU SEE THE PROBLEM? The 2 main characters can't, because they are both fucking morons. They deserve each other, but should never be permitted to breed. There are far too many dumb c***s in the world already.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Are

Are there really men out there ,as stupid and spine less as him?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
PUSSY WHIPPED!

What a fuckin stupid guy!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...