Case Kentauris - Interlude - Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Likewise, nobody now living saw as the beautiful young woman walked up to the guard on duty, wearing nothing but her flimsy hospital gown. The young soldier, completely distracted by the sway and swell of Lyris's firm breasts and the feel of her lips as she pulled him close, never noticed as she discharged the weapon against his skull, searing his cerebellum to ash and killing him instantly. Before the guard's body crumpled to the floor, she used his eye to open the security door to the control booth. Lyris sat at the same console occupied by "Frank the Technician" many hours before, smoothly operating the system with a proficiency she did not normally possess. When the two durasteel doors opened up, no alarm sounded. 23-C, immobile since the experiment, dropped quietly to the floor and made its way into the corridor, meeting Lyris in the hall.

Lyris smiled vapidly at the slithering alien horror, then leaned against a wall and spread her legs slightly as if to gain better balance. She held the electrolaser pistol loosely in one hand pointed at the floor, as 23-C slid its posterior tentacles up her thighs and underneath her hospital gown. Lyris gasped as it entered her, thick tongue-like tentacles again pistoning in and out in a very specific pattern, driving her to ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back, and her gasping turned into a quiet squeak and sighs as she orgasmed almost instantly. Lyris's inner muscles clenched and spasmed with pleasure as 23-C rewarded her for her work. Eventually, her legs gave out, and she slid to the floor, happily spent and drooling from her smiling lips, her face flushed and sweaty. Slowly and unsteadily, Lyris got back up and escorted 23-C down the corridor to the elevator. On the long ride to the surface, 23-C rewarded her once again, cementing the mental conditioning even more deeply than before.

Nobody could hear her repeated cries of bliss as the elevator ascended to the surface.

Nobody noticed when 23-C slipped out of the elevator and disappeared through open warehouse doorway into the xenowheat fields.

Everyone on the surface saw the explosion as Lyris fired the electrolaser into the LHyd tank farm, dying instantly in the immense blast, which shook the bunker far below it. As the repeated explosions shook the complex, 23-C was already in contact with the Intai Juhen hive minds, using the long range psionics that CEO Devon Powell so badly wished to understand. Its masters heard and understood, and would arrive soon.

========

Dr. Rene DuBois was first aware of the Intai Juhen invasion when the first combat drone, still dripping with gore from mangled and slain Paralaxia security troops on the floor of the elevator, blasted her with a gout of clear slime that knocked the wind out of her and dropped her to the ground in the same corridor as before. By the time she rolled over and could breathe, the clear slime had already foamed up, trapping her in a cocoon. The combat drone, a horrifying amalgam of crab and octopus the size of a bear, gave her two more blasts.

When she was entirely immobilized, screaming in terror and unable to even wriggle effectively, the combat drone stepped up to her. Pulling something from its side, the alien held a small gray hemisphere over Rene's face. Her dark brown eyes widened in terror. Shaped like a flattened grapefruit, the combat drone waved it over her head as if to taunt her, then instead pressed it into the cocoon's rubbery mass directly above her groin. Rene felt the slimy tendrils growing out of the thing slide through the cocoon, then she shook violently as she felt it touch her. The tentacles pushed through the fabric of her pants, one sliding directly into her vagina, the other into her groin. A third fluttered across her clitoris. Rene began to scream as she realized what was about to happen. Lubricated by its own slime, both tentacles slowly extended deep inside her, writhing and flexing, hitting nerve clusters and causing spasms of pleasure. Despite her fear, Rene could feel the chemicals working their way into her system as her arousal grew. As the combat drone picked her up and took her to the surface, her screams slowly turned into ragged moans of orgasmic pleasure as the sensations overcame her horror.

The Intai Juhen knew exactly who she was, and they had something special in mind for her.

12