All Comments on 'Case of the Murdered Bride Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
****

Enjoyed the story but feel like I must have missed something. Too many characters by far to follow.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
I have a hunch

Don's theory for why there are so many Federal Agents in the county is probably true. I however also think some kind of major recruitment entity is embedded here at the university. Todd, Ned, the SEX boys (some I'm not convinced that its all but am prepared to accept that) and a host of students in the sciences seem to have made it into the CIA at the university. I understand the CIA recruits from universities but it seems an inordinate amount of CIA people or recruits are at that university. It could prolly still be classified as a coincidence but it is quickly becoming more than that. I wonder if I'm on to something or chasing geese?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
tranzmany

You're part right. Seemingly a lot of CIA, but not really all that much; you're just reading about them. Also, you're partly on the right track, and will see where it's really going when my series "Seriously Inconvenienced" is posted and published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHATS WITH

Whats with the grey viagra . Also i find it hard to believe suddenly after 8 years of marriage with not cheating yes i said cheating don is all for watching his wife take one after the other young hung stud anybody else see it or even care? I have a hard time believing this so called open lifestyle is that or in such a thing as a soul mate.

wonder203wonder203over 7 years ago
incest

The story is great buy there is too much incest and sex just for the sake of throwing it in. Takes down the talent of the story.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES