Case of the Murdered Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as my fiancee began giving me incredibly intense head. My cock rapidly became rock-hard, throbbing in her mouth as her head bobbed up and down as she fellated me. As always, the pleasure burned like fire all over my loins as I felt Melina's lips sliding tightly up and down my taut shaft.

She was sucking my meat with what seemed to be much more intensity than before, and I knew that I wouldn't last too long, despite my efforts to hold back. But when I suddenly thought about how hot it would be if Jack walked back into the room right now and saw me getting head from my girl, I lost control. Pulse after pulse of orgasmic ecstasy rocked through my spine as I fired my load into Melina's mouth. She greedily gulped it down then continued licking, kissing and sucking my deflating organ as the relief and lassitude coursed through me.

"Your turn." Melina said, standing up and letting her panties drop to the floor, then laying down on the bed. I eased between her lovely legs and began the next hour's work of eating her pussy to hard wet climaxes on my tongue. Melina was very wet and came very easily, and she came several times. It took quite a while and a lot of very pleasant work to cool her fires that night.

-------------------------

I barely saw anything of Jack for months, but that March and early April, he began sleeping in the dorm room much more often, even hanging out there. I was surprised but didn't ask about it: I had learned that Jack often moved around from place to place and was hard to pin down to any one location. But it was annoying, especially when Melina was there. He did not excuse himself to leave very often, and would engage Melina in conversation, though her replies were short and formal.

One night we were going to leave the room when he asked us to hang around, pulling out bottles of wine. Not wanting to be rude, we stayed. Melina complimented Jack for having really good wine and not the cheap stuff we usually had to settle for. As we talked and listened to Melina's favorite jazz music, Jack led the conversation expertly. Although he was the perfect gentleman, I became annoyed and somewhat jealous of the attention my stud roommate was giving my fiancee. I chastised myself; it was harmless conversation, Melina was never very warm to Jack and he never seemed to be coming on to her.

After I walked Melina back to her dorm room that night, I returned to find that Jack had already gone to bed and the room dark. Slipping into my bed, I was turning over to fall asleep when Jack asked me a question. His voice was quiet, but it seemed to cut into my head.

"Hey Donny, why didn't you stay with Melina tonight?"

"Er..." I said, fumbling for an answer though I knew his question was impertinent, "her roommate's there."

"How come she didn't stay here, then? She never stays here, does she? Aren't you fucking her, Donny?"

To this day I hate being called "Donny". As to Jack's hard line of inquiry, I didn't know what to say. The rudeness of his question, as well as the brutally direct question that I was not having sex with my fiancee made me mute for a moment, and Jack noticed.

"We get it on." I said, knowing it was partially true, that we engaged in oral sex.

"Yeah, but why isn't she spending the night with you? A woman like that wants to be fucked, Donny. You ought to be hitting that stuff every single night." Jack said, his voice boring in on me.

"Jack, its none of your business. Melina and I are getting married at the end of the semester, we're engaged."

"Whatever you say." Jack said. "But you should be fucking Melina, no matter what she says. I can see it in her face that she wants to be fucked. Life's too short, man." In the silence as I pondered his words, he delivered the blow. "Want me to break her in for you?"

"For God's sake, Jack, shut the fuck up. She's my fiancee, for crying out loud." I was not afraid of Jack physically. But at this point, I was getting scared of the direction of this conversation. Without further word I turned over to go to sleep.

Jack didn't say any more, either, but the silence was as foreboding as his words. I knew in my soul that the campus stud was right, and that it was my fiancee he was correctly reading, even if Melina wasn't letting me fuck her.

The wine-and-music sessions happened a couple of other times, and then a third time on one Saturday night in mid-April. Jack had many bottles of wine ready and constantly kept our glasses full. As we got a good buzz, the conversation took a more intimate turn. Jack began talking about the girls he had been dating, some of the hottest women on campus... and it seemed that Melina knew those same girls very well, also. Then the conversation moved along to other subjects that they had in common.

They talked for what seemed hours as I felt like a "third wheel". My wine seemed to be strong as I drank more of it, and soon I was unable to keep my eyes open. When I woke up, it was morning. I was lying on the floor where I'd been sitting, Melina was curled up asleep on my bed, fully clothed, and Jack lying asleep on his bed... naked. His cock was half-hard and I wondered if Melina had seen it before she fell asleep...

After that, Melina was much friendlier with Jack, talking to him more warmly and more often. At first I didn't notice any real changes, but then it became too often that when Melina came to the room after her afternoon class, Jack was walking in with her. And while Melina and I were still dating, going out, there were times when I'd call her and she didn't answer, or times I would expect to see her and she wasn't around.

Worst of all, sometimes I would come in after class and find Jack and Melina there... and she was sitting beside him on his bed. Neither ever looked guilty or stressed at "getting caught", and they were always fully clothed, but I always had a premonition come to my head that Melina could be sucking Jack's huge cock. Though I brushed these filthy thoughts aside, I still felt deeply jealous that too much was happening between my fiancee and my stud roommate.

And then, as April turned to May, with only a few scant weeks to graduation... it happened.

I had been called in to work on a Friday night, which was a real rarity. I told Melina I'd be working until midnight, but by 7:30pm all the work I needed to do was completed, and the boss got tired of seeing me sitting there trying to "help" others do their jobs so he sent me home at 9:30. When I got to the dorm room, it was empty. I reached for the phone to call Melina, hoping it wasn't too late to go out.

Then I heard voices in the hallway, a man and a woman's, approaching the room. They sounded like Melina and Jack's voices, and they were laughing. Why I did it I still don't know, but a voice screamed in my head to hide. I slid into my closet and shut the door almost completely. Sure enough, just seconds later my fiancee entered the dorm room, followed by my roommate.

Melina looked incredibly hot. Her long black hair was in a ponytail, pulled back from her pretty face. She was wearing a light summer dress with a short skirt, no stockings and her sexiest pair of 5" high heel mules with only very thin crisscross straps really accenting her pretty feet. She often wore those shoes to get me aroused, and successfully every time, I might add.

They looked like they had been on a date together, and I knew in my soul that Melina had dressed so alluringly in order to impress Jack. My heart was thumping as she turned to face Jack as they stopped in the middle of the room... and then Jack moved up to Melina, slid his arms around her waist, and kissed her!

A deep clutching pain hit the pit of my stomach as I watched my fiancee melt into my handsome roommate's strong arms, wrap her arms around his neck and hungrily return his kiss. Even more shocking to me, I noticed that Jack's hands were active, sliding Melina's dress down her lovely body. Soon her large breasts were exposed, her nipples stiff and standing out like spikes. As Jack worked the dress down, Melina's quivering, firm torso appeared... and then that glorious, thick black cuntbush.

I barely noticed the dress slipping to the floor. My disbelieving eyes were too busy taking in the sight of my fiancee naked in front of another man, and her hands working his shirt off his muscular shoulders then dropping to his pants. Her fingers quickly unzipped his slacks and delved in, fishing out his cock. It was growing hard in her hands, and it was already huge and looking menacing. Melina gently jacked Jack's huge organ as he unbuckled his belt and opened his pants to let them fall to the floor next to her dress.

As I watched them finish undressing, deeply kissing throughout, I wondered if Melina and Jack had made love before, if Jack had already taken my beloved fiancee's precious virginity. They certainly seemed very comfortable and at ease with each other as Jack guided Melina back onto his bed, and she did not appear to be in any apprehension of the incredible size of Jack's monster cock.

As Melina sat on the bed, Jack stood before her and she did not have to be asked or told what to do next. She gently pulled him towards her by his enormous balls until his groin was within inches of her face. Licking her lips, Melina opened her mouth and sucked Jack's turgid prick into her mouth. Jack groaned as inch after inch of hard male meat slid past my fiancee's lips and over her tongue.

I was stunned to watch over half of my roommate's organ slide into Melina's hot mouth, and seeing her lips stretched to accommodate his massively thick size sent a shock down my spine... and it was then that I realized that my own cock was throbbing with arousal. Despite my jealous pain and fear of what I was seeing, I was intensely aroused!

"Oh my God, you suck cock so good!" Jack groaned as he gently thrust his meat into my fiancee's throat.

"I really love sucking your big cock, Jack." Melina replied as she slid her mouth down the length of his meat, then tongued the underside of his shaft back up to the huge helmeted head. Her tongue swirled over his prickhead and then she took him into her mouth again, swallowing much more than half of it this time as she took his size into her throat.

"Oh my god, Melina, you give the best head I've ever had." Jack said. "Oh my fucking GOD! UNNH!" Jack groaned.

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls that blow you." Melina said.

"Like hell I do." Jack said. "I'm not fucking kidding. Since the first time you sucked it, that mouth of yours is all I've thought about."

"Aww, that's sweet." Melina replied, enjoying stud's compliments. "The first time was fun, wasn't it?" she added, teasingly.

"Yeah,." Jack said. "right here in this room with your boyfriend passed out on the floor." Melina smiled and then began seriously sucking Jack's cock again as I realized in shock that my fiancee had given head to my well-hung roommate that night I passed out. How much further had they gone? That answer came in her stunning next sentence.

"But tonight you can have me, Jack... all of me. Will you do it? Before I lose my nerve?" I heard my fiancee ask my stud roommate, my stunned mind too much in shock to will my body to move.

"Sure baby." Jack said. "Anything you want. Just keep sucking my dick in that incredibly hot mouth of yours." Melina complied. She fellated Jack for several long minutes, taking nearly all of his amazing size down her throat several times. I just watched in stunned disbelief as my fiancee's head bobbed slowly up and down as she sucked Jack's cock.

Even with my foreboding at what was happening, I could not tear my eyes away from what I was watching. Seeing that huge, thick cock sliding past my fiancee's lips as he fucked her beautiful face was intensely arousing. The voyeur in me was winning over my emotions of jealousy and anger... my cock and my brain were throbbing as I watched Melina fellating the handsome campus stud with her usual intensity, giving it everything she had, often looking up at Jack's face to measure the pleasure she was giving him.

Jack was now fully aroused and eager for more, much more. He gently slid his prick out of my fiancee's hungry mouth, a trail of her spit connecting his cockhead to her lower lip before finally breaking, and gently pushed her back onto the bed. Melina slid her feet out of her high heel slides and eased herself up onto the bed, gloriously naked and lying back, ready to be taken by her well-hung lover.

I expected Jack to mount Melina and penetrate her, but he instead pushed her legs up and back and settled down below her loins, his face just above her thick pubic bush. Melina was looking down between her legs, her eyes intent, watching what my stud roommate was about to do to her.

"Ohhhhhh...." Melina moaned as Jack eased his mouth down right over her pussy and kissed her swollen cuntlips, then licked deeply along her entire slit, flicking her clit at the end and making her gasp. He licked again, going deeper, then sank his tongue into her tiny cunthole and clamped his mouth tightly onto her. His hands slid under the firm, round globes of her sweet asscheeks, gripping her as she began to undulate her hips and push her twat up into his face.

"Ohhh... oh yesss... oh..... oh, Jack... ohhhhh oh yesssss...." Melina moaned and cooed as Jack expertly ate her pussy for several minutes. My heart was thumping so hard in my chest that I was sure they could hear it. He was good, very good at eating pussy, and the results showed on my fiancee's face, scrunched up in ecstasy. I saw Melina's head fall back onto the pillow and heard her moan deeply. She moaned several more times as her hands slid through Jack's thick hair, silently urging him to continue.

"Uggh! Oh, Jack... UNNH! I'm coming!" Melina gasped suddenly. Her legs flew up into the air as Jack pulled her quim tightly into his face, not breaking the contact of his tongue in her cunthole as she thrashed in ecstasy. Her orgasm was intense but passed quickly. She lowered her legs down, letting her sexy feet slide back and forth over Jack's muscular shoulders and upper back. My taut cock throbbed painfully as my anguished heart raged in even greater pain... but not enough to make me move from my hiding spot as I watched this stud take my girl.

I noticed that my roommate now had two fingers probing my fiancee's tight, tiny cunthole as his tongue worked her clit relentlessly, slashing constantly at the swollen bud and making Melina gasp and cry out several times. My own cock was hurting, aching for action, and I wanted to leap out of the closet and stop them and take Melina myself... but I still did not move, staying immobile in jealous voyeurism and just watching.

Jack did move, however. He finally raised up and eased over Melina, mounting her. He was going to fuck her. My stud roommate was about to fuck my fiancee!

"Easy, Jack." Melina begged Jack, her words clear and cutting. "I'm a virgin, so please go slow and be careful, okay? I want you to pop my cherry, Jack, but please take it easy. Do it now before I lose my nerve, Jack, okay?" Her words shocked me; this was indeed their first time going all the way!

My stomach twisted in even more knots, if that was possible. I was about to watch this hung stud take my fiancee's virginity! No! Don't do it, Melina! my mind screamed.... but instead of rushing out to save her womanly honor, I sat frozen and had another incredible experience as a voyeur.

"It'll be okay, Melina." I heard Jack say, soothingly, gently kissing my fiancee's mouth. "I'll take it nice and slow. You'll love it, babe, you'll love having my cock inside you." The bastard, I thought to myself. He was usually much more aggressive, much more uncaring of the woman he was about to fuck, but he was being completely different with Melina, soothing and comforting her in preparation for penetrating her with his enormous size.

Jack reached over to the desk next to the bed and picked up something. I recognized it as a linen cloth, like a handkerchief but a bit heavier, and ease it under Melina's opening.

"Why don't you guide it in, babe..." Jack gently ordered as he brought Melina's hand to the huge cock lying on her belly. As her hand grasped his incredible weapon of lust, he raised his ass enough to allow the big cockhead to slide down along her sweet slit. Melina fit the huge helmet into her snug cuntlips and they watched, holding hands, as Jack pushed forward, easing his meat into her opening.

As he entered her, I almost fainted, realizing that I was not breathing as I watched those thick, meaty inches sliding slowly into my fiancee's hole. Jack got about a third of the way in and then stopped pushing further. He rotated his ass in tight circles, stretching Melina's cunt as she whimpered beneath him.

"Easy, Jack... eeeeeeasy..." Melina whimpered. Jack continued to stroke his cockhead in and out, letting my fiancee get used to being penetrated for the first time by a man's cock.

"Ready for more, Melina?" Jack asked.

"Yes, do it! Pop my cherry, Jack, please!" Melina gasped as Jack's ass muscles tightened and he pushed forward and down. He thrust forward hard several times, probing deeper into Melina's incredibly tight cunt. Suddenly Melina screamed out just as Jack's big cock sank down all the way into her! As his balls slapped her ass and came to rest, I gasped. He was in! Jack was balls-deep inside Melina! He had done it! My stud roommate had deflowered the young, lovely virgin!

I was reeling with emotion, pain and arousal and shock. I just watched as Jack slid his cock out of Melina, wiped off his cock and her cuntlips. He pushed the big prick back into her again, requiring several strokes to fully sheath himself inside her again, then pulled out and wiped their loins off. He repeated the procedure a third time before setting the cloth on the desk. I could see several stains of blood. My fiancee's virginal blood...

"How's that, babe?" Jack said, driving balls-deep and leaving his meat buried in Melina's deflowered snatch, letting her get used to it.

"Oh Jack... oh God... oh God... it's incredible, Jack!" Melina gasped. She raised her head to kiss Jack and their mouths mashed together in a deep, wet kiss that matched the full desire of their coupled loins. I felt like I was going to faint from the intensity, and when I finally told myself to breathe again and tore my eyes away from the cloth, Jack was slowly but steadily fucking Melina, his ass bobbing up and down as he thrust into her with a smooth, steady rhythm. To my shock, my fiancee was taking every inch of her new lover's huge tool each time he plunged down into her. Her legs were spread wide, held up by Jack's powerful forearms as he helped himself to her.

"Wow, baby, you're taking it all." Jack said, his voice sounding very impressed. "You're doing great, Melina! How does it feel? How does my cock feel inside you, babe?"

"Oh Jack, oh God, Jack..." Melina said... "oh God it's so good! It's heavenly, Jack. Oh God, please go slow... it still hurts... oh, oh, ohhhhh..."

Jack continued the even, steady pace of his thrusts into Melina as he bent his head down and deeply sucked the rock-hard nipple of her right breast, then her left. Then he slid his mouth onto hers and their tongues twined in a deep kiss as the rutting couple humped lustily on the squeaking bed. It did not take long for Melina to get completely into it; I realized that she was fucking Jack back as he pumped into her harder, his thrusts coming faster, deeper and more powerfully.

"God damn, you're so fucking tight." Jack gasped. "I'm not going to last too long fucking this tight, virgin cunt." The stud plowed my fiancee's furrow hard, deep and steady for several more minutes, both lovers gasping and grunting between deep kisses, the staccato slaps of their flesh against each other echoing in the room.