Case of the Murdered Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fucked her, Melina's legs slid back and wider open, then onto Jack's muscular shoulders, almost imperceptibly guided by him. I watched as he raised up and took Melina's shapely right foot into his hand and then begin sucking her toes and kissing and sucking her foot.

Watching Jack get to lick and suck those wonderful feet that I loved worshipping... it was too much for me. Jealousy raged through me, but the sight of that stud kissing and sucking Melina's feet combined with his hard, muscular ass bobbing lightly as he fucked her was mind-blowing... literally. I realized that I was climaxing as I felt the pulsing spurts of my semen blasting into my underwear and feeling the warm wetness of my own cum coating my groin and cock as it spasmed without me even touching it. I had just creamed my jeans while my fiancee was being fucked by another man just a few feet away from me...

Jack's deep groan brought me back into reality. I'd heard him groan like that before, and it meant that he was very close. He had released Melina's legs and slid his hands under her back, holding her and kissing her mouth and neck as he deeply plowed her cunt with hard, deep, powerful strokes.

"Here it comes, baby." Jack gasped at that moment. "I'm going to come. I can't hold back..." 

"Yes... oh, YES! Do it!" Melina exclaimed, wrapping her legs tightly around Jack's lower back, holding him inside her as he gasped loudly. He was coming. My roommate was pumping his full climax deep inside the unprotected pussy of the girl I loved. Jack was coming inside Melina, inseminating her!

As he finished, Jack collapsed on top of Melina, kissing her face and mouth as they struggled to catch their breath. When he finally slid off of her and his cock popped out of her freshly deflowered cunt, a big wad of his thick, heavy man-cream spilled out of her gaping hole and began slowly sliding down into the crack of her sweet ass. It was the most painful but at the same time the most incredibly hot, beautiful sight my eyes had ever seen.

I was still in total shock at having witnessed everything I had seen. Even as my heart and gut hurt with jealousy, my cock was still hurting with arousal, as if I had not come once already. The pain of the jealousy was now beginning to overtake the arousal as well, and I was feeling cramped from having not moved for so long. But Jack and Melina did not get off the bed nor have any inclination of being finished. They cuddled for a long time, sharing sweet nothings as Melina enjoyed post-coital pillow talk for the first time. Her hands were caressing her lover's hard body as his hands explored hers, and she was giving as much as receiving of every kiss.

For a young woman experiencing intercourse for the first time, Melina seemed to be very comfortable and in control. When the time was right, she kissed her way down Jack's muscular chest and over his washboard abs, down to his wet, sperm-coated cock. Taking his semi-hard meat back into her warm, wet mouth, Melina lovingly cleaned his cock and balls of their combined juices. Then she began deeply fellating him, preparing him for their next coupling. His cock grew back to its full enormous size quickly, and he was rock-hard and ready for more within minutes. I had to admire Jack's sexual stamina, despite the pain of realizing that it was my fiancee Melina who was making him so hotly aroused.

"Let's do it in another position." Jack commanded. I just watched as the handsome, hung stud positioned my beautiful fiancee on the bed in the dogstyle position, then eased behind her succulent ass. Melina looked back over her shoulder at Jack, and gut-wrenching pain tore at me as I saw the look of lust, love and anticipation in my fiancee's face as she smiled back at my roommate.

"Take me, Jack. Make love to me with that big cock, honey!" she begged. Watching Melina's face and hearing her gasp, I heard more than saw Jack's huge, hard meat slide up into her twat until he was buried to the hilt in her hot, wet, young womanly depths. He immediately and unceremoniously began fucking her in a smooth, steady rhythm, her firm, sweet asscheeks rippling as the stud's groin smacked into them with each deep thrust. His skillful manner of fucking was that of a man no longer deflowering a virgin, but copulating with an experienced, hot woman.

With the edge taken off, Jack deeply fucked Melina for what seemed an eternity. Though cramped and miserable, my cock started throbbing again. I watched the hot rutting couple lustily enjoy each other for several more minutes, and it was at this time I noticed Jack had a dark red birthmark on his right thigh, just below the hip.

"Oh Jack..." I heard Melina moan, over and over. She was totally into him, I realized, as I watched my fiancee's lovely, large breasts swaying back and forth as Jack pounded into her from the rear, her nipples elongated and hard with excitement and pleasure. It seemed like forever, many more minutes, with Melina coming hard around his big prick at least three times before Jack was fulfilled. Finally and with no warning, he grunted as he came, releasing his sperm deep inside Melina's well-fucked, no-longer-virginal pussy.

After another cuddle session, my fiancee finally, with great reluctance in her voice, told Jack it was time to go, that I would be off work soon. They got up and got dressed. When they were finished dressing, Melina wrapped her arms around Jack's neck, kissed him warmly, then said "Thank you for popping my cherry, Jack. I'm really glad you were my first."

Jack grinned. "It won't be our last time, babe. I've got a lot to show you." My stomach twisted into yet more knots as he deeply kissed my fiancee. After they left, I was finally able to get out of the closet.

Part 7 - An Early Twist Of Fate

Things deteriorated fairly rapidly after that. I saw Melina the next day and she acted as if nothing had happened in our lives. But I began seeing her less frequently, she was not at the dorm when I called, messages were left unanswered.

In mid-May, just a few weeks before graduation and our upcoming wedding, Melina cancelled a date with me for the first time since our engagement, saying that something had come up and nothing more. I had heard a few whispers that she and Jack had been seen together, including at parties late in the night.

In addition, a girl I knew, one of the campus's hottest beauties with pale white skin and a mane of black hair, came up to me. Her name was Ivy and she had dated Jack for a while some months before. She asked me what had happened between me and Melina, and when I asked why, she said Melina was not wearing the engagement ring I'd given her anymore, and that word was out that she was dating Jack and was going to marry him!

I told her that I had not heard any of that, and that as far as I knew nothing was wrong. Ivy seemed concerned about how I was doing, but I gamely covered up my misery. At that point we were in front of the Psychology Hall, where Melina had been working with a professor, and Ivy suddenly gave me a warm hug before quickly walking into the building.

The next day, a Thursday, I got a note from Melina, saying she wanted to meet me at 3:30 that Saturday and she'd come by my dorm room then. I knew in my soul that it was to give me the ring back and break off the engagement. But things took a strange turn of events.

Friday morning two officers of the University Police came to the door. When I answered it, they said "Jack Burke?" I said no, he was my roommate and he wasn't here. They demanded to come inside and look around; they told me that they had a warrant for Jack Burke's arrest on the charge of rape! I let them in and they looked through all our stuff, but took nothing. Telling me to call them if Jack came back to the room, the University Police officers left.

Later that afternoon, Jack burst into the room. He did not speak to me, but hastily grabbed his big suitcase, stuffed as much of his clothes as possible into it and then looked around frantically for something. I knew he wouldn't find what he was looking for. I'd taken the linen cloth with Melina's virginal blood, which Jack had secured in a zip-lock bag, and hidden it very well. Jack finally gave me one last look, saying nothing, grabbed his suitcase and ran out the door.

Melina came to see me Friday night, wearing my engagement ring. Her eyes were red from crying, but she said nothing of that, instead saying she was sorry for not giving me attention the last couple of weeks. 

"I had to work some things out." she said, not realizing that I knew what she'd been working out... Jack's big cock. "But I hope that I'm still going to be your wife in a few weeks."

With those words Melina began undressing and soon was naked except for her high heel slides in front of me. She began taking off my clothes. Too shocked for words, I helped her help me undress. Melina knelt in front of me and began sucking my cock. It was then I realized she was using her mouth to unroll a condom onto my hardening cock.

"I can't take the pill, you know, so you have to wear this." she said. She had not asked that of Jack, I remembered, but said nothing. Once done, she lay down on my bed, wearing only the high heels and beckoned me to join her.

There was no more foreplay; I was incredibly aroused at the sight of this beautiful woman lying on her back before me. She pulled me onto her, squashing any idea of me eating her pussy. I groaned as the heat of her tight cunt enveloped my throbbing cock as she guided the condom-sheathed missile of lust into her womanly depths. I began pumping and soon was lost in the incredible pleasure of fucking Melina.

I began thrusting into my fiancee harder and deeper until we had a fast and furious rhythm going. I reveled in the feeling of her legs wrapped around me, occasionally feeling the heels of her slides digging into my thighs. The slight pain spurred me on to fuck her harder, but what really had me driving into her was the memory of my stud roommate Jack taking her virginity and fucking her like I'd never be able to.

All the time Melina had tears in her eyes, and she occasionally said "I am so sorry..." I said I wasn't sure what she meant, but I just kissed her and renewed my efforts to plow her cunt into a creamy lather. It didn't take but a few minutes for me to climax, the condom catching my ejaculate as my penis spurted in harsh pulses.

It had been our first time making love, consummating our relationship with full sexual intercourse. Melina kissed me as we cuddled, saying "I'm so sorry. I love you." I told her I loved her, and from then on we were inseparable again. Our wedding happened as if nothing had ever been wrong, only marred by my sister Elizabeth's antics. Over time, the pain of what Melina and Jack had done went away, and I didn't think of it very often.

I saw Ivy once more, at graduation. As we hugged, she whispered "I'm so glad you worked things out with Melina. You'll have such a great marriage. Good luck!" and then she was gone in the crowd.

I later learned that Ivy had gone to see Jack on Thursday night, gotten him to take her out and then fucked him. Then she cried "rape" and had the cops arrest him, which they did on Friday afternoon. Jack protested that he was being set up, but one of the school's professors came to the police station and offered Jack a "deal he couldn't refuse": stay in town and be charged with rape, or get the hell out of town and never be seen again. In addition, and of special importance, Jack was never to try to see Melina again. He took the choice to get out. Why Ivy did what she did, I don't know; we weren't particularly close friends. Only later did it dawn on me that she had not been alone in the effort to frame Jack.

Speaking of Jack, he had come straightaway from the police station to our dorm room to pack his clothes. Those few silent, wild moments were the last time I would see Jack Burke for nearly a decade... and the last time I saw him alive.

To be continued...