All Comments on 'Case of the Very Physical Therapist'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
PT comment

HUMOR SNIDE COMMENTS,WRY THOUGHTS---ALLINTERSPERSEDWITHBELIEVEABLESEXSTUFF

JUAT FINE AND WELL DONE THANX

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Shades of MIcky Spillane's Sam Spade

A very well written PI theme story with more humor than Spillane's and a lot of very interesting side remarks that add a lot of life to the characters. Oh, yeah, a great ending too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Well Written Tale

Extremely well done. Characters were not over done, the humor was sweetly dry and to top it all off, there was an actual story in there. What more could anyone ask for. Thanks for posting this one. Any chance of this turning into a series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You over wrote him.

I understand writing the man as only marginally smarter than the village idiot, but you over did it. Neither of your women are written as stereotypically blond or any color in the neighborhood of it. So, as stupid as you wrote him no non-blond would give him the time of day, much less fuck him, even on a dare.

<P>

I wasn't buying that the woman forgot her purse until I remembered that a very nice lady I've known for about a dozen years once mislaid her purse at a meeting center, but didn't miss it for several days maybe as much as a week. I know this because I found it and called her to let her know. This is a smart person with a lot of "common" sense.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 10 years ago
Just as good the second time

I re-read this to see if I'd missed anything about your technique, and I loved it all over again. More fun than the popular mystery writers, and less work to read, because I don't have to try to figure out anything. Definitely a great read!

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 10 years ago
Great series

This is a great series with just the right touch of humour, a gradually increasing family of characters, that we grow to love. Keep it up

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
The search continues

This one was harder to find because it wasn't listed as "The case of . . . . "

Just as good as the other stories of Jase the P.I.

I do have one question: When you said " the difference between a good Rhine and a good Chablis" did you mean Rhone? I know a Chablis is a Chardonnay form the little sub region of Chablis in Burgundy. And the Rhone region is best known for Syrah, Morvedre, and Granash blends. But the Rhine is not really very good for drinking.

lol

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thibodaux!

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Warm and fleshy

And pretty damn cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Silly, Funny adventure

A cute story with quirky characters. No Mike Hammer this.

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun story! Enjoyed it thoroughly!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh. The hard-boiled detective imitation at the beginning wasn't too bad, but the rest ... 2*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Next Chapter???

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind10 months ago

I liked it. Not too serious but some wry humour. Okay, so it's not Dashiell Hammett but come on....

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Excellent story, possibly chapter 2 in the future?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Jase is very good detective! Enjoyed all the stories about him.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow. What a story. What an author. MORE MORE MORE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...