Case of the Very Physical Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Carla moan, "Yes, that feels good." and thought she was talking to me until Melody whispered back, "I love feeling them get hard when I pull on them." I thrust up quickly into Carla. I didn't want her to forget I was here. My reward was a gasping, "Oh shit, Jase. Do that some more." Carla ground down on me, rolled her hips, and shivered. I heard the sound of their kisses, and although I couldn't see them, the wet, smacking sound and the little groans were pushing me toward that ultimate explosion, and I thrust into Carla again.

Melody was getting lost in the sensations I was creating with my tongue and lips, and she settled her weight over me. At first I was a little worried that I might suffocate, but when I licked her little extended bud, she arched into my tongue and I caught a breath. I don't remember doing that again, but I didn't die, so I guess my survival instinct kicked in whenever I needed to breathe. I felt a fingertip slip between Carla and myself, and the little cry I heard started a series of rapid thrusts that almost pushed me over the edge. I was trying hard to hold out until Carla got there, but when she clamped down on me with her passage, all was lost. That feeling of intense tension flashed over me for a second, and then I erupted. Carla must have felt it, because she clamped down again, her low moan climbed to a high squeal, and I had to hold on to her legs to stay connected. The second spurt splashed into her and her hips ground down again to push me as deep as she could. I flicked Melody's throbbing nub rapidly and she, too, cried out. I felt the ripple start at her knees, travel through her thighs, and finally settle into her hips. She nearly broke my nose as she crashed down over my face, and the only thing I could do was rasp my tongue back and forth over the tip of her little button. Carla mashed down on me again, the fingertip between us fluttered madly for a while, and then she and Melody collapsed into each other's arms in a gasping, panting release. Carla probably didn't notice my third spurt, but I felt her passage grip me as it hit.

After a minute of so, during which I inventoried my energy stores and decided I could probably manage one more time before expiring, I heard quiet giggles above me, and felt the ripple of their soft hips as it grew to laughter.

"Damn, that was great. Melody, I don't know where you learned that, but you have to teach me." A moment later came, "And I haven't forgotten about you, Jase darling. You did your part in your usual, exceptional way."

Melody raised herself off my face, and when I opened my eyes, they were both staring at me.

"He has a really nice tongue too, but now it's my turn. It's been more than six months, and I need to feel a man again. Not that you aren't really great, Carla, because you are. You can make me do things I didn't know were possible."

"Oh, I know all about his tongue, and I intend to sample some of it too. When you think about it, Jase does pretty well at both ends."

They both giggled again, and I closed my eyes when I saw them change places. After that, things kind of ran into each other, and about all I remember is being licked, sucked, stroked, ridden, and some other things that I don't think there are names for. I did my best at trying to lick, suck, stroke, ride and those other things too, but after a while, I just pushed my tongue up against, or into whatever was pushed in my face, and fondled anything soft that I could reach. Some things do stand out enough to remember. My neck was stiff the next day from trying to pay equal attention to the two sets of shaved lips that hovered over my face. I had to keep craning my neck up and down to reach them, but the sounds I was hearing weren't complaints. I was glad I had no neighbors. Carla has always been pretty vocal when she gets close, but Melody turned out to be a screamer. I didn't mind, you understand. In fact, I found that a well placed lick on the tip of her little button would result in a loud cry every time. She seemed to enjoy it, so I did it a lot.

I also have a vivid recollection of two sets of lips and fingers making me hard after I thought I was finished for about the next month. I defy any man to stay soft while being sucked, licked, and stroked all at the same time. It doesn't hurt to have a double handful of soft breasts, either, and both women kept pulling my hands to their nipples.

Since I had to rest from time to time, and they didn't, I sat and watched. It was amazing how gently and slowly they made love. With me, Carla usually was all action, and we both peaked quickly. With Melody, it was lots of kisses, an infinite number of gentle caresses here and there, and ultimately the quick flicks of her tongue as she slipped her fingers into Melody's wonderfully wet passage. Melody's style was a little more inventive, and I almost lost it, solo, when she held her breast and rubbed her nipple over Carla's swollen nub. Carla immediately arched high and groaned as spasms of release flowed through her. Melody was helping herself as well as Carla and quickly followed with tiny, high-pitched cries as her own shuddering release swept over her.

I don't know when we stopped. All I remember is that, after a couple hours, the only things that would stay reasonably stiff were my fingers and tongue, and I was beginning to wonder about them. I lost track of whose nipple was in my mouth, which set of swollen lips I was fondling, and which woman was astride, beneath, or beside me. I know sometimes it was both, but other than that, everything is a blur of soft everything touching me everywhere and begging to be touched in return.

I woke up with soft fingertips tracing lines down my chest. Both women were looking at me and smiling. I smiled back, and my smile was quickly covered by two sets of wet, searching lips. Sometimes they kissed me, sometimes each other, and, although I still don't know how, sometimes we all kissed at the same time. When they released me, I was gasping for air, and they laughed.

"Well, Jase, was this great, or what?" Carla always went straight to the point..

"It was fantastic, and in about a week, I'll be able to get out of this bed."

"See", said Carla, "That's why you need a personal assistant like I have."

"I can't afford a secretary, I don't get enough work."

"You might be surprised at how many people call and don't leave messages", said Melody, "And I'm not your secretary. I'm your personal assistant."

"I still can't afford one, what ever you call it. And stop talking like it's already happened."

"OK, but I get to keep the fees I earned while you were watching that peeping tom in the department store. Maybe I'll just start my own business and we'll compete."

"What fees? I didn't get any cases yesterday."

"Yes we did. We found three skips, I think they're called, and that got us three hundred dollars. I told the nice man at the credit agency we could find anybody in three days, or we wouldn't charge. He's sending a list over today. I also scheduled you for six appointments. Two are with women who think their husbands are messing around, and want a divorcel three are employee theft surveillance and workers comp cases. The last call was strange. It was from a Mr. Downwoody. He says his daughter is gone again, and he wants you to find her. That minivan's gonna get a lot of use, and your note said it needs the oil changed, so I'll take care of that this afternoon. Oh, and Carla and I want to see the tapes from the divorce cases."

"How did you ever trace skips? You don't know anything about that."

"Yes I do, you told me how the other night, remember? I found two of them with the phone; I had to look the third up on the database. You really shouldn't leave your password on a posty stuck to the monitor, you know. By the way, your subscription had expired, so I renewed it for you. The bill will be on your next credit card statement."

"How did you get my credit card?"

"I didn't, but there are statements laying all over the desk. I just picked one and used that number. They took it, so it must be good."

I was losing this battle, and decided to try a flanking maneuver. "You can't stay here, Melody. I don't have enough room."

"I know, but I don't have to. Since I have a job now, I rented my own apartment. You know that other door at the top of the stairway? Well, that's my new apartment, or it will be as soon as you pay me. The landlord is very understanding, but I do have to give her a deposit and the first month's rent."

"That door opens into the next building. I don't even know who owns it. How did you find out?"

Carla cleared her throat. "Um, actually..., I own it. It was part of the divorce settlement. The tenants on the first floor didn't need the space, and I've been too busy to do anything with it. Melody is going to take care of that for me, on her off time from her personal assistant job, of course."

In all my life, I've never won an argument with a woman, and it was obvious that the odds were worse with two.

"OK, I'll try it for a while, but I'm not promising anything. I'm too tired to fight you both, so I give."

They snuggled closer and I felt fingers snaking up my thighs.

"We don't want to fight with you, Jase", said Carla.

"Heavens, no", said Melody.

All the fingers reached my limp dick at the same time, and began slowly stroking me.

"God, no. I'm not some super-stud. I'm only a man. I can't do this again for a while."

Melody's soft voice whispered in my ear. "That's not what Mr. Willy says. He's getting stiff. Oh! He just jumped. I think he likes us. I have a lot of time to make up, and I spent the last six months reading about how. I need you inside me now, and I think Carla needs you too. She gets so wet." The breathy voice in my other ear said, "Oh, God, Jase, I need to feel that tongue of yours, I need it to taste me, I need it to lick me. I need it now, and I know Melody needs your stiff shaft. She's been so long without it. You'll help us out, won't you sweetie?"

I sighed just before Carla's lips found mine, and just after Melody inhaled the head of my cock. I sighed again as they each swung a leg over me. As Melody sank over my length and began to rock, I looked up at the glistening, wet lips poised over my mouth. The lips descended until Carla's little throbbing button bumped my nose. She uttered a tiny moan as my tongue flicked between the dewy petals to the soft ridges inside. Melody was right. Carla was dripping. Carla was right. Melody started with slow strokes, but before long, I had to hold on to keep up.

Now, I'm not the complete fool they think I am. I know they planned those whispers too. No two women on earth would ever really talk like that, and it was more likely that I'd hit the lottery than that they would come up with those lines at the same time. Wasn't it Mark Twain who said "It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"? I couldn't have said anything anyway, even if I had wanted to; Carla was sitting on my face. I decided to just play along and let them believe they fooled me. From where I stood, or rather, from where I lay, things could have been a whole lot worse. Besides, Melody was starting to pant, Carla was about to rub off my nose, and I was enjoying the hell out of both. "Mr. Willy" was feeling pretty good about the whole thing too. I figured I'd just do my part and see how everybody came...out, that is.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

Ronde.