All Comments on 'Casey's Ordeal: Public Orgasm Panic'

by Aspire2Provide

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

well paced and well written, a great read; would be interesting to see things continue with another 'victim'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hilarious!

Oh your description in Starbucks was priceless!!!

I was giggling at the sight of this poor girl trying not to squirt, and the young guys watching her completed her humiliation

ice_man_1712ice_man_1712almost 12 years ago

MORE please! I can see this happening to her in a few more places... ;)

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

A delightful dilemma, witch I enjoyed. Starbucks will never be the same

jellybelly2jellybelly2over 9 years ago
That was PERFECT.

Exactly the kind of NEW stuff I'm looking forward to reading! Please write more! PS, I'm also an editor, so feel free to send a story or two over, and be sure to look at my author page. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Standalone Story

There is nothing else quite like this. I first read this story a few years ago, and it’s one that I still remember often. Thank you for the wonderful and descriptive read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. I dislike external control & I found it unbelievable that she would not read what she signed. This really lowered my scoring.

I mighty read this again but it won’t make my favorites list.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story! BUT I have to say all the grammatical errors were so distracting to me. Really interrupted the flow. Was this maybe written by someone whose first language was not English?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous