Casino Plot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice tried to relax, but that hard cock kept move up inside her butt. It would stop for a second, and Janice would hope that she finally had it all. But then a moment later, more would push its way in. The woman thought it would never end, when at last she felt Tony's stomach press against her ass and Janice knew she now had his entire dick up her butt.

When she was completely stuffed, Janice tried to adjust to her condition. She swore she could feel that thing going right up into her belly. Her poor anus was stretched open so far, that Janice was afraid it would never close, and that pole was just sitting there all the way up her asshole.

Tony started to slowly pull back out of Janice's ass. It did feel wonderful. The channel was hot, and incredibly tight. He knew he should feel sorry for Janice, but it just felt to good to care. Besides, it was her choice. She had gotten herself into this all by herself. Tony pulled out until the tip of his prick was just barely holding Janice's ass open. Then he gripped her hips, and got ready to begin pounding that hole.

Janice felt the prick withdraw and she braced herself for what she knew was coming. As soon as that thing was back at the opening, it would begin driving its way in and out of her butthole. It had been bad enough just having that huge thing stuck up her ass. Janice wasn't sure she would be able to take it when it began really reaming her out. Not like she had a lot of choice about it.

Connie couldn't help laughing as she saw the look on Janice's face the first time Tony really jammed that thing up her butt. Now he was really screwing that thing in and out of her butthole. Janice couldn't seem to even talk. She just made these amazing squeaking sounds each time that thing was jammed back all the way up her. Connie could see that all the little wrinkles around Janice's little anus were completely stretched out now. And that pole just kept driving in and out of that poor, abused hole.

It was awful. Janice would just barely catch her breath before that thing would slam back up her butt. Each time it plowed up there, it seemed to push all the air out of her body. Lord, she wanted it to STOP!!! But Tony's pole just kept pounding its way in and out of her asshole. In fact, each time it drove its way in, it seemed like there was even more stuffed up her behind.

Janice wanted to scream when Tony pushed his entire cock into her butt and tried to get as deep in there as he possibly could. A second later, she could feel the pole twitching inside her, and spurting way up into her back channel. Janice could feel more and more liquid flowing into her guts. Then it was over. Tony was pulling his dick out of her ass, and Janice got to relax as there was nothing stretching her little anus. She was full of jism, and her poor hole still hadn't managed to close, but at least she was done.

She was still just sagged onto the bed, when Connie pulled Janice back up and slowly walked the exhausted woman back to her chair. Then Connie sat down, and pulled Janice back over her lap. That big bare butt was still red and hot. And between the cheeks, the little anus was all red and stretched. And there were little drops of syrup leaking out of it. Janice was so wiped out she didn't even react. Well, at least not until Connie landed a good SMACK! right on her big, round ass.

"OOOOWWWW!!!!!" Janice screamed at the top of her lungs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I did it all. Now STOP!!!!" Janice kicked and shrieked, but she was too tired to manage to get loose. And Connie's hand kept bouncing of her miserable burning butt.

"Oh Honey, " Connie just purred. "We've only just started. You agreed to let me spank this big butt as long as I wanted to today. It's barely 9:30. I figure I've got almost 15 hours left to blister your ass. So let's see those cheeks bounce baby."

SMACK!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! Connie slapped Janice's round behind over and over. And each time her hand landed, Janice seemed to shriek even louder. After a couple of minutes, Connie just rested her hand on Janice's butt. Lord was it hot.

"You know dear, I could just keep beating your ass, but it was kind of neat watching you get assfucked. Maybe if you got buttfucked again, I'd stop spanking for awhile. Of course, you'd probably have to work to get Tony hard again first, but I don't think he'll mind."

"God, Connie. Do you have any idea how awful it is having that thing plow my ass? Please don't make me do that again."

Connie couldn't help smiling. "Actually Janice I do know. So I'll leave it up to you. I can either keep spanking your butt, or you can convince me that you'd rather be fucked up that little butthole again. Let me know what you decide, doll."

SMACK!! SMACK!!!! SMACK!!!! Janice couldn't stand it. Her bottom was on fire, and Connie just kept whacking it. She couldn't believe the sting, and Connie showed no signs of letting up. SMACK!! SMACK!!!! "OWWW!!" "OWWWWW!!!"

"OK! OK!!! I'll take a buttfuck!! Oh GOD!! CONNIE!! PLEASE!!! LET ME BE BUTTFUCKED!!! PLEASE!!!! I WANT THAT POLE UP MY ASS!!! " SMACK!!! SMACK!!! "LORD!! CONNIE FOR GOD'S SAKE, LET ME BE BUTTFUCKED!!! OH PLEASE!!! BUTTFUCK!!! BUTTFUCK!!!! BUTTFUCK!!!!

Connie finally stopped smacking Janice's butt, and Janice immediately scrambled off of Connie's lap. She looked over at Tony and saw that he wasn't hard yet. She had to change that. Janice had to get that pole back up her ass before Connie decided to spank her again. Without a moment's hesitation, Janice scrambled over to Tony and sucked his dick into her mouth. She didn't even think about where it had been, and if she had she wouldn't have cared. All that mattered was getting that thing back up her butt so she wouldn't be spanked.

It didn't take long. Janice only had to suck Tony's pole a minute or two before it was hard and stiff again. As soon as it was ready, Janice turned and bent over. Then she reached back and pulled her cheeks open so that Tony could stick that thing right in. Tony didn't need to be asked twice. After Janice had her ass opened, Tony placed his dick back at the little butthole and pushed it right up. After all the plowing it had already taken, Tony had no trouble getting his entire pole up Janice's anus.

OH GOD!! She was stuffed again. That entire rod was back up her ass. Her poor little hole was stretched open again, and Tony's whole dick was inside her guts. And in a moment, he would start ramming it again. There it went, it was pulling back to the entrance. Janice could feel the head of the thing just propped inside her, holding her butthole open. Then she swore she could feel Tony tense up through the pole lodged in her butt. A moment later she couldn't help shrieking as that thing rammed all the way back inside.

In and out, in and out, that pole just kept plugging and unplugging her butt. Janice tried to relax and just let it happen, but she just couldn't adjust to her ass being stuffed like that. Every time that thing went up inside, she felt like she couldn't breathe. It seemed to go on forever. But somewhere, Tony began spurting again, and once again Janice found her ass finally emptied.

It took a few minutes for Janice to be able to move again. Her ass hurt so bad. Then she looked up, and there was Connie waving her over again. Oh God NO!! She begged Connie to let it be over, but the woman just kept waving her over. Janice realized it was hopeless. She was crying as she made her way over to Connie. Then sobbing, laid herself down over Connie's lap so that her poor burning behind was once again at her mercy.

Connie couldn't help smiling as she looked at that big, bright red ass just waiting to be spanked again. Janice made such wonderful noises when her asscheeks were bounced around. But first she wanted to see something. So Connie reached down and pulled those asscheeks wide apart. There it was. There was the miserable little anus. It was all red and sore, and it was still gaping open a bit. After all the plowing it had taken, it couldn't close up completely yet. Connie just couldn't resist. Using one hand to hold that butt open, she raised her other hand high. Then she brought the hand down and smacked Janice right on her hole.

Tony couldn't believe the sound that came out of Janice's mouth. He thought that shriek might actually shatter the windows. He wasn't sure exactly what Connie had done, but it must have been something really special.

Janice lost all track of everything. One second she felt Connie holding her butt open. The next second a firecracker went off right on her asshole. There was nothing but fire. Janice just screamed and screamed. She had no idea how much time passed. All she knew was that her asshole was ablaze. The woman kicked and shrieked and gradually the fire died down. When at last it was bearable, Janice just let her head sag and began to sob.

"You know Janice that was fun. I think I want to do it again. What do you think?"

"Oh PLEASE CONNIE!! Don't do that again. Whatever you did, PLEASE don't d-d-do it again"

Connie just laughed. Then she explained to Janice what had happened. After that she asked Janice how many times she wanted her little asshole smacked again.

Janice couldn't stop crying. Over and over she pleaded with Connie not to hit her little anus again. The thing was burning so bad. She just couldn't take any more.

"Sorry doll, but that little hole is going to get at least one more smack. Now it's up to you. If you'll hold this butt open for me nice and wide, and get your little hole ready, I'll only smack it one more time. But if I have to take the time to hold this ass open, I figure I might as well get my money's worth and really give that hole a real going over. Your choice, hun. So what do you say?"

Janice just whimpered that she'd do it. But Connie said that wasn't good enough. She had to tell her exactly what she'd do and then do it.

"I-I-I'm going to pull by butt open really wide so that you can give me a smack right on the little hole." With that Janice reached back and grabbed her cheeks. Then, still whimpering, she pulled them wide apart.

"C'mon Jan, tell me what you're doing and what you're waiting for."

"Oh GOD! I'm holding my ass open so that my anus is exposed and ready."

Connie just kept rubbing it in. "Very good, Janice. Yes I can see the little hole. It looks all red and tender. Now what is it waiting for, dear?"

"Connie, I-It's waiting for you to give it one good smack. Oh Please Connie don't do it. I'm begging you, please DonAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Janice's pleading ended in another ear-piercing shriek as Connie once again popped a good loud SMACK right off the little anal hole. Janice writhed and squirmed as the fires burned once again in the center of her bottom. It seemed even worse this time. The miserable woman had absolutely no idea how much time went by before she was coherent again.

"Glad to see you with us again, dearie. Now, shall I go back to spanking your behind, or shall we come up with something else to do?"

"Oh PLEASE CONNIE! Anything! I'll do anything else, just please don't spank me any more."

"OK, Jan, " Connie said in her sweetest voice, "then we need to come up with something new to do. Since we've already worked your butt over, why don't you reach back and open your little pussy up and we'll see what we can do with that."

Her pussy, OH NO!, Not her PUSSY! But still, anything was better than more slaps to her bottom. So Janice did as she was told. She reached back and found her pussylips. Then, when she had a good grip, she pulled them apart so that her vagina was completely open and exposed.

Connie started joking with Tony. She told him that it looked like a nice little hole. Then she asked him what he thought. Tony just laughed back and said that he liked it, but of course he was a bit biased. Well, Connie just said that they would have to get some unbiased opinions then. Surely, there were some guys outside who could look at Janice's pussy and say if it was nice or not.

Janice couldn't believe what she was hearing. Connie wanted some strangers to come in and examine her pussy. Tony would never go for that. Would he?

Actually, Tony did have to think about it. He wasn't 100% sure he was happy about having some men from the casino just come into his office and examine his girlfriend's pussy. But then he figured what the heck. Janice had earned this. If she was going to go along with it, he wouldn't stop it.

When Tony said that he thought Connie was right. Janice couldn't help shrieking, "NOOO!!!" But Connie just told her to stay where she was, over her lap, and to keep that pussy pulled open. Janice just started crying again, as Tony walked over to the door.

Tony walked out of the room. He was only gone a minute or so, when he came back with three other men in tow. Poor Janice was over Connie's lap, facing the door. So she actually had to watch the men enter the room. She continued to cry as Tony explained the situation to the men. They were trying to decide if the young woman draped over the other girl's lap had a really nice pussy or not. So the girl would hold it open for the men to inspect in and then give their opinions.

Janice wanted to die as the men walked around her to get a good look at her spread open pussy. But she didn't dare let go. She knew that if her pussy closed up, her poor behind would get blistered again. Anything was better than that. A second later, Janice jumped as one of the men stuck a finger right up her pussyhole. She wanted to complain but she didn't dare. Janice just stayed there, holding herself open, while the guys took turns probing her vaginal depths. When it finally ended, and all the guys said that she had a very nice pussy indeed, Janice couldn't have cared less. All she wanted to do was to just close her pussy up.

Still sobbing, Janice asked Connie if she could please close her pussy. But Connie refused to allow it. Then she asked Janice what a pussy was for. Janice didn't honestly know how to answer that question. She just looked up at Connie, confused.

"Oh, Come on Janice. When my pussy was pulled open, what did you think it was good for? Whenever I spread my hole, what was it used for?"

"Oh GOD!! Please don't make me do this, Connie."

"Janice, don't make me spank you again. Now what is a spread open pussy good for."

"I-I-It's good for sticking things in."

"That's right, Janice, every time my pussy was opened up, something was stuffed into my hole. So Janice, I'm going to give you a chance now to stuff your own hole. So which is it going to be. You find something to fill your little pussy with, or I see how many blisters I can raise on that ass of yours?"

Janice couldn't believe what Connie was asking. But she couldn't take any more spankings, her poor ass was so sore. "Please Connie, please don't spank me again. I'm sure I can find something to stuff up my pussy."

Janice was still whimpering, when Connie rolled her off her lap. Janice shrieked as she landed on her burning behind. Quickly she rolled over, and then scrambled to her feet. Connie told her to get moving. If she didn't have her pussy stuffed full in very short order, she was going back over Connie's lap for more motivation.

Connie tried not to laugh as Janice ran around the room desperately looking for something to shove up her cunt. The girl was in an absolute panic. Tony kept his office quite neat, and Janice couldn't find anything appropriate. Finally, she ran over to Tony and begged him to tell her where she could find something.

Tony just laughed and asked Janice what it was she was looking for.

"GOD TONY!! I NEED SOMETHING TO SHOVE UP MY PUSSY!!!! TONY PLEASE!!!! If I don't stuff myself, Connie's going to SPANK ME AGAIN!!!"

After letting her plead for a minute or two, Tony finally told Janice to look in his top desk drawer. The woman raced over and opened the drawer. There she found a bunch of markers for a dry erase board. They would have to do.

"Here Connie. I'm going to stuff a marker up my pussy. There, it's going in. There, it's all the way inside. You can't even see any part of it any more."

"Not bad, Janice, but not real spectacular. Those markers aren't very big. Why don't you stuff another one up there, and maybe then I'll be impressed."

Two of them? Lord, one wasn't bad, but two? Well it had to be better than another spanking. Janice reached into the drawer and pulled out another marker. She placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and began to push it in. Janice had to be careful to move the other one out of the way. It was getting kind of tight in there, but Janice managed to stuff it in.

"Pretty good, Janice, pretty darn good. Tell you what. You get one more up that hole and I'll give you something else to do instead of spanking you."

Janice wasn't sure she like the sound of that. Her pussy already felt crammed full. And what else would Connie make her do. But the fire that was still burning in her butt convinced her that whatever Connie came up with, it couldn't be as bad as being spanked again. So, determined to get another one up her slit, Janice reached into the drawer and pulled out a third marker.
Putting the marker at the entrance, Janice tried to put it in. For a moment it wouldn't go, the other two markers were in the way. Then, Janice managed to force it between the other two and it began to go in. As it went in, the third marker had to push the other two apart and out of the way. Janice couldn't believe how incredibly full she began to feel as that last marker made its way up her channel. Everything was being stretched apart, and Janice had to be careful not to push the thing too fast. Slowly, Janice managed to get the thing up there. When her pussylips finally closed, and the third marker was out of sight, Janice waited for Connie to tell her what to do next. It was kind of hard to breathe stuffed full like that, and Janice hoped Connie would let her take those things out pretty soon.

"Well Jan, now that your cunt is stuffed full, we need to get that ass plugged again. So suck Tony up and then sit on his lap. And you know where the pole goes."

Oh GOD!! Not again. But Janice knew Connie wasn't kidding. Sadly, she went back over to Tony and began to suck his dick again. It took a little longer this time, but she soon had it up. When it was ready, Janice stood up and turned around. Then she gripped the pole and pointed at her back opening. She sat down slowly until she had the head lodged in there. When it was securely inside, Janice let go and sat down. She couldn't help gasping as that thing went all the way up inside her again. With her pussy stuffed full, the rod in her butt seemed to be pushing even harder into her insides.

Janice tried to relax, but it was difficult with that cock up her ass and her vagina stuffed full of markers. Then Tony would shift a little, and that pole would move inside her butt. That got her attention every time it happened.

"So Janice, would you like this to be over?"

"Oh God, YES!!"

"Well I tell you what, then Babe. You keep that pole up your butt for 1 hour and this is over. But if it comes out of your ass for any reason, you go back over my lap for another hole smack. Got it doll?"

Oh she had it all right. She had a stuffed cunt and a huge dick stuck in her asshole. But if keeping it there for an hour would end this, then that pole was staying jammed up her anus. But what was Connie doing now. She was walking over to the desk. Oh GOD NO! She was pulling out another marker. Where did she intend to put THAT? Both her holes were stuffed completely full.

Connie walked back over to where Janice was sitting on Tony's pole. "Well Jan, I watched you stick three markers up your cunt, but I think I want to stick one in myself. So open it up babe."