Casino Plot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

NO!!!! There was no room in there. But Connie was coming over with that marker, and she looked like she had every intention of shoving that up her pussy. There would be no avoiding it. Janice knew she'd better open up as much as she could. The farther she spread, the less that thing would hurt going in. So Janice moved her thighs as far apart as she could. Then she reached down and found her lips, and Janice pulled her pussy open as wide as she could possibly get it.

Connie placed the marker at the entrance of Janice's pussy. It took a moment to maneuver it between the markers already in the hole. But soon she had it started in a gap. When it was safely lodged, Connie just put her hand on the end of the thing and shoved it up. She couldn't help laughing as she looked at Janice's face. She thought her eyes might just pop right out of her head.

Janice tried to adjust to it. Her pussy was full to bursting, and both her openings were stretched as far as they could go. She had to stay there for the hour. There was now about fifty minutes remaining. OOHHH! God, if only Tony would stop moving inside her ass. Every time that pole wiggled around in there, Janice lost the ability to breathe for a few seconds.

As Janice tried to survive having both her holes stuffed completely full like that, Connie just sat down on the couch and waited to see what would happen. Admittedly, Connie would like to see Janice come off that pole. It was so much fun watching Janice go nuts when her little asshole was given a good smack. But if Janice could make it through, well so be it.

The time seemed to go by so slowly. Janice kept looking at the clock, as she sat there with Tony's pole firmly up her butt. Please let the hour end, oh PLEASE! Then, about 45 minutes in, she felt Tony's dick began to twitch inside her. OH NO!!! He was going to CUM!!!! If he did that he'd go soft, and his dick would come out of her ass. NO!! It couldn't happen.

Janice tried to sit completely still. She didn't want to do anything to stimulate that rod up her ass any more than she had to. It was twitching around like crazy up inside there. Janice could feel it every time it moved around in her chute. Then Tony was grabbing her shoulders and pulling her down hard. His pole was jammed up inside her ass as far as it could possibly go.

It was happening. There were still over 10 minutes left, and Tony's dick was going to spurt. "TONY NO!!! DON'T CUMM! FOR GOD'S SAKE, DON'T!!!!! If you cum, I'm going to get my HOLE SMACKED!!! Tony, NOOO!!!!!!"

Tony couldn't help it. And he wasn't sure he wanted to. He really was enjoying watching what Connie was doing to Janice. And, as he had said before, Janice had gotten herself into this. Anyway, it didn't matter now. He was cumming. Tony jammed his dick as far up Janice's butt as he could possibly get it. Then he began to spurt up insider her shitter one more time. After that, his dick began to soften. Tony felt Janice clench down and try to hold him up her ass, but it was no use. Within a minute after he had cum, Tony's dick popped out of Janice's butthole.

Janice wanted to cry. She had tried so hard, and now the dick was not in her butt any more. Her poor pussy was still stuffed, and Connie was waving for her to come over. Janice begged her not to do it, but Connie just told her she knew what would happen if Connie had to open her up herself.

Janice did know. Her poor little asshole would get a thorough beating. So, knowing there was no other way, Janice staggered over to Connie and practically fell over her lap. One last time Janice pleaded with Connie not to hurt her any more. But Connie just told her to open up and to tell her when her anus was ready for its punishment.

With tears already in her eyes, Janice reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. When she had her butt spread open, Janice whimpered up to Connie that her asshole was ready. Connie smiled and told Janice she would count it down, so that Janice would know exactly when it was coming.

Connie started at 5 and slowly counted down. As she passed 4 and 3, Connie could see the little hole try to clench up. The funny thing was that it couldn't. The abused, red little anus was so stretched out, that at the moment it couldn't even close completely. Connie got to 2 and 1, and the clenching got even harder. It was just too funny. Janice was desperately trying to close up that hole, and it just wouldn't close. Well, it was too late for that now. Connie said zero, and then she cracked her hand right down on the already terribly sore orifice. The reaction was absolutely priceless.

Janice tried to brace herself for what was coming. Connie hit zero, and Janice clenched hard. Then it seemed like her asshole simply exploded. Janice screamed and screamed. She threw herself around so hard, that Connie couldn't hold her, and Janice rolled off her lap and fell on the floor. Once on the ground, Janice kept screaming and wiggling as she reached back with both hands to try to find some way to soothe her burning anus. She writhed and yelled, but the flames just wouldn't die down. Janice desperately rubbed her hole. Anything to cool down the stinging.

After what seemed like a lifetime, the fires finally calmed down enough for Janice to at least stand it. She was still crying, but at least she was coherent again. Connie was just smiling down at her. She told Janice to take her time and gather herself. When she was able she could stand up. After that, Connie had three more things for her to do. When they were done, Janice's ordeal would be over, and Connie would be in on the plot.

Janice just nodded. She had no idea what Connie had in mind, but if it ended this horror so be it. Connie walked over to Tony's desk and pulled out two more markers. Smiling she asked Janice where she thought these were going to go.

Oh GOD NO!!!! Her pussy was so full, Janice knew there was no way any more of those things were going up there. That left only one possible place. Janice begged Connie not to stuff those things up her butt. Her hole was already incredibly sore. But Connie just told Janice to bend over and spread.

Janice was just sobbing constantly now. As she cried, Janice got into position and spread her cheeks again. God, her poor asshole. It was going to hurt so bad having those two thing jammed side by side in there. Oh LORD, there was the first one going in. Her hole was opening, and Janice could feel the plastic tube working its way up her shit chute. Then Connie was placing the second one. NOOO!! NOT THAT!! Connie wasn't putting them in side by side. She was using the second one to push the first one farther up Janice's butt. Janice began to pant as the plastic markers went farther and farther up into her intestines. The miserable woman would keep thinking that she had to have reached the end, but the awful things just kept going up and up. By the time it finally stopped, Janice could barely breathe she was stuffed so incredibly full.

"OK Babe, now for step two. Lay down on your stomach. I want to give you something to really remember this by." Janice had no idea what Connie was talking about, but she was just to exhausted and beaten to argue. Janice just collapsed on her stomach, and tried to find some way to adjust to all those things crammed up her holes.

Connie walked back over to Tony's desk and picked up the item she had spotted there a while back. It was a pointer used to indicate various things on a screen during a lecture. It was basically a thin rod of wood, somewhere between two and three feet long. That thing should do nicely. Connie wanted to leave Janice with some nice stripes, so that she would remember this spanking every time she sat down for the next several days.

Janice never saw what Connie had picked up. The first she even knew Connie was back, was when the woman pulled her back up to her feet. Before she could even react, Janice found herself at the sofa. Then Connie just pushed her down, so that she was bent over the arm of the thing, with her big red butt sticking right out.

When she had her target ready, Connie drew the thin little rod back. Then she placed her left hand in the center of Janice's back to hold her in place, and with her right hand, Connie swung that switch right across Janice's already scarlet butt cheeks. As soon as the switch hit, the butt went crazy. It tried to move, but Connie had Janice firmly pressed into the sofa. The big round ass couldn't get out of the way, and Connie just switched it again and then one more time after that.

It was incredible. There was this whistling sound and then WHAPPP!!! Janice couldn't believe the flames that shot up on her ass. The whole thing had to be on fire. She screamed and tried to move her behind, but Connie was holding her where she was. Her big bottom could wiggle around, but it wasn't going anywhere. Oh GOD!!! There was that whistle again. WHAPP!!!!

"AAARRRRR!!!!" It hit again. Janice frantically tried to get her ass out of the way, but she was stuck. Her big red behind was just sitting there for whatever was hitting it, and she couldn't move it. Whistle, WHAPPP! "OOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!"

That thing hit for the third time. Connie released Janice and the woman shot to her feet and grabbed her behind. Janice was hopping up and down so hard, Connie was actually afraid she might hit her head on the ceiling.

For Janice the burning was unbearable. She rubbed and rubbed at her butt, as she just hopped all around the room. No matter what she did, her ass just wouldn't cool. Janice kept up the hopping and rubbing for almost five minutes. By the time she came to a panting halt, both Connie and Tony were almost falling down they were laughing so hard.

When she finally managed to regroup, Janice looked over and saw Connie holding that pointer. GOD!! No wonder that had hurt. Connie, meanwhile was asking Tony if he'd like to admire her work. Tony just grinned and said sure.

"Ok, babe, you heard the man. On the ground, on your knees, butt up and spread it." Connie just waved the switch as she told Janice what to do.

Lord, she was tired of opening her ass up, but if she didn't Connie would lay that switch into it again. Sadly, Janice did as she was told. She got down on her knees, put her head down so that her big butt stuck up in the air, and then reached back and pulled the cheeks apart again. Oh GOD!! The markers were too long up in there. As soon as she bent down, Janice could feel the top of the back marker pop through her ass hole.

"NNNNNGGHH" Janice couldn't help groaning, as Connie put her finger on the marker tip and pushed it back inside Janice's asshole. Janice could actually feel Connie's finger follow the marker in. Then it withdrew and her little hole closed over the marker. It was no use, though, a second or two later the marker tip popped back through Janice's anus. It was hideous to feel her hole close, and then feel that plastic thing force its way back through it and open it up again.

Connie thought this was one of the funniest things she'd ever seen. She'd push the marker down into the hole. The little anal ring would grab onto her finger as it pushed through. Then Connie would pull the digit out of Janice's butt, and the little hole would close up and the marker would magically disappear. But then, just a few seconds later, the bright green cover on the thing would poke its way back through the little hole. The little anus would slowly be pushed open again, and about a quarter of the marker would stick through it.

She couldn't help it. Connie got the giggles every time she pushed that thing in, and then watched it pop back out the little wrinkled, brown hole. She did it over and over. For some reason, it just fascinated her. After a while, she called Tony over and told him to try it.

Would it never end? Connie kept pushing that thing up her butt farther than it could really go. Then Janice would try to hold it up there, so the game would end. But she couldn't. No matter how hard she tried, the marker would head out again and push its way back through her anal gate. Then Connie would push it back in again, and the game would start all over.

Now Tony was getting into it, and sure enough, he was pushing the marker back up her ass now. NNGGG!! And he could push it farther up there than Connie could. Janice yearned for this game to end, but all she could do was just kneel there, prying her ass open, so that the two of them had easy access to her anus to continue their play.

"Tony, I can't resist. I have to do this."

What was Connie talking about? Janice had no idea, but a moment later, the back marker was pulled from her behind. The woman was very nervous about what Connie had planned, but nothing terrible happened. Then she felt something kind of soft rubbing all around her asshole. It even pushed its way in just a bit. Connie and Tony were laughing hysterically, but Janice still had no idea what was happening. And at the moment she didn't care. It wasn't nearly as unpleasant as having that second marker stuffed through her anus. Besides, the soft thing was leaving.

Janice started to relax, but then she felt that thing on her clit. It didn't hurt, but she was afraid that she was now going to be masturbated. But it didn't happen. Instead, while Tony and Connie continued to laugh, that marker was returned to her asshole and shoved back in.

The game picked up again. That marker would be pushed up her ass far enough to make her groan, and then Connie and Tony would just watch as it would push its way back out of her butt. Again and again it happened. Janice had been worried when that thing touched her clit that she would be masturbated. Now if they would just decide to do that, and stop popping that thing through her butthole she would actually be relieved.

That wasn't what Connie had in mind, however. When she and Tony finally got tired of watching that marker pop Janice's little anal ring open, Connie told Janice to stand up and get her tits out. Janice wasn't about to complain. That had to be better than having that marker moved around in her butthole.

Janice did as she was told. She stood up and began unbuttoning her shirt. Connie was in a hurry, however. Janice was down to the last button, when Connie told her to stop. Then Connie pulled her shirt open and reached in and pulled her bra down. Janice was now standing there with her shirt pulled open and her big tits hanging out over her bra. Janice's boobs weren't as huge as Connie's, but they were still pretty good size.

"Now let's see, " Connie laughed. "What do we use to pull a woman over where we want her? Oh yeah, I remember." And with that, Connie grabbed Janice's nipples and pulled her to the center of the room. Janice could hardly complain as her nipples were used as handles. After all, she had used the nipples of Connie's enormous tits to move her around many times. So the miserable woman just followed Connie around until she finally released her poor big boobs.

When she had her where she wanted, Connie told Janice to bend over and grab her ankles. As she gave the order, Janice saw that Connie was waving that wooden rod around again. Janice begged Connie to please not hit her any more. Her poor ass was already on fire. She just couldn't take any more. Connie smiled and told Janice to hang in there. It was almost over. Connie just wanted to put one more good stripe on Janice's butt and then she would be done with her.

Janice wanted to argue, but she knew it wouldn't get her anywhere. At least it really was almost over now. Janice cringed as she bent down as she was told to. Her poor ass already stung so bad. And then, as she bent, that awful marker popped its way through her asshole again. Janice wanted to cry as she heard the switch whistling as Connie swished it through the air. Well, she had to take one more. Janice gritted her teeth and made up her mind to get through this last stroke.

She was waiting for the last stroke, when Janice felt a hand on that marker. She couldn't help groaning as the thing was shoved all the way back into her butthole again. When it finally stopped moving and was stuck all the way back in, Janice tried to catch her breath again. Just as she got her air back, there was a loud whistle followed by "PPPHHHHHT"

The stick whipped right across the center of Janice's ass. Connie could actually see the red stripe it left behind before Janice could even react. And the reaction was priceless.

"OOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! OH GODD!!! OH GOD!!!! OOOOOHHHHH GOODDDDD!!!!" Her ass was on FIRRREEE!!!! Janice jumped up and screamed. She hopped and she jumped and she grabbed for her blistered behind. Janice rubbed and grabbed it, but she couldn't stop the awful burning. The woman kept hopping and shrieking, as the flames just continued to cover her poor crimson ass.

Tony and Connie almost fell over laughing. Janice was jumping all over the room. Both her hands were grabbing for her whipped ass, and her big tits were flopping all over the place as she hopped. With them stuck out in front of her, and held out there by the bra wrapped underneath them, the two big globes were bouncing up, down, and sideways as Janice continued her out of control dance around the room.

It seemed like forever to Janice before her poor butt finally cooled off enough for her to stand it. It wasn't until then that she even noticed the way her tits were flying around. Now that her ass was bearable, Janice could feel the ache in her boobs from the way she had been throwing them around. She could only imagine how she must have looked grabbing her ass, as she jumped around flopping her tits around on her chest. Well at least it was over.

When she had settled down, Connie told Janice she could dress. Janice started to pull those things out of her holes, but Connie shouted at her to stop. She hadn't told Janice she could remove the markers, she had only told her to dress. Janice begged Connie to let her unstuff her holes. But Connie just laughed and reminded her of the times that Janice had sent Connie hope, with her pants locked holding all sorts of things stuffed up her holes.

So, sobbing, Janice started to pull her pants up. As soon as the material hit her behind, it took Janice's mind completely off all the markers crammed up her holes. God THAT STUNG!!!!! It took Janice almost two full minutes to get her pants on. She had to move so gingerly to avoid screaming, that she could only move her jeans a few inches at a time. By the time she managed to get her pants on completely, the way they were burning against her ass almost had Janice screaming again. It took all the control she had for Janice to stand up and face Connie and Tony after she had dressed.

Connie was sitting down laughing so hard that tears were in her eyes. Tony smiled and told Janice that it was over. She could sit down and Tony would explain the next step to the two ladies. Janice tried to smile back, but it came out more like a grimace, as she thanked Tony but said that she preferred to stand.

When everyone had gathered themselves, Tony told the two women that he had had a friend do some investigative work on the five women at the base. He should be ready with his report the next day. So if both women were now in, they should both come back tomorrow and hear the report. After that, Tony would explain what they were going to do. Janice and Connie both nodded. Janice had kept her part of the bargain, so Connie was in. And Janice didn't have to say anything. She just stood there thinking that those five bitches were going to pay big time for what she had just gone through.

Connie and Janice headed off. Connie was almost skipping as she walked out to her car. But Janice could barely walk. Every step she took had her pants rubbing against her red, raw ass. The poor woman would almost scream each time her pants scraped her butt. Tony just laughed and told Janice he had something for her. Then he handed her a big pillow. Janice took it and headed out to her car. As soon as she got there, Janice put the pillow on her seat. It was the only way she would have a chance of making it all the way home. The drive home seemed to take forever. And anyone watching would have been really curious to know why the woman driving would let out an ear-piercing scream each time her car hit a bump.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers