Casino Setup Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice reached back into her bag, but neither Connie nor Emily could see what she pulled out. Then Janice told Tony that she had a problem with the last item. "I was trying to limit everything to two items, since I knew I would have two such snug little holders. But I really want to change the lighting in this office. This plain white is just so harsh. Unfortunately, I couldn't limit my choices to just two. There were four light colors I really liked. So, I bought small flashlight samples from the lighting store. The man there was so nice, he told me that I could get these little lights in all the colors they had. Then I could take them back and see how the colors worked in the actual office. Well, I thought this was a great idea, but I couldn't figure out how to get all four lights displayed at once. Then it hit me, these women weren't just giving me two great light holders, they were giving me four. I just needed to arrange all the holders so that they were all accessible." With that, Janice held up four small flashlights.

Each of the flashlights was about 5 or 6 inches long, and maybe an inch or an inch and a half in diameter. Janice turned a green flashlight on and then reached between Emily’s legs. Emily cringed as she felt the metal pressing against her anus. A moment later the metal object was up and in her. Emily looked in the mirror and all she could see was a tiny ring of metal and a green light shining out of her ass. Then she saw Janice reach down again. She had an orange flashlight in one hand and she was spreading her vaginal lips with the other. Oh God, she was sticking the other flashlight into her vagina. In a moment, all Emily could see was both her holes spread open with colored light shining out of them.

Connie thought she would be sick. Please this couldn't happen to her. But Janice was coming over. She was kneeling between her legs. Connie saw a soft blue light appear in Janice's hand. Then there was a metal object pressing at her anus. It was going in. Lord, how far was that going? Like Emily, Connie had to close her eyes as the flashlight was stuffed into her ass. When she opened them, there was the blue light shining out of her butt. Connie tried to focus through the tears and then Janice was back with a yellow light. Connie felt the lips of her vagina being peeled back and then the other object was being inserted into her. Janice stepped back, and both Connie and Emily saw four distended holes with very pretty lights shining out of them.

Janice tried to get Tony to compare the colors seriously, but he was laughing too hard to speak. It took a few minutes before he could gather himself enough to even discuss it. Janice and Tony talked about the lights for over 10 minutes, while the two miserable women just lay there with flashlights shining out of their pussies and assholes. After a while, Tony apologized to Janice. He said he was sorry but the light was just going to have to stay the way it was. The four colors were all lovely, and of course the display was fantastic, but the clear white light was the best for actual work. Janice told him that no apology was needed. She had simply wanted him to see all the options. Then she went over to her display and pulled the flashlights out of their holders.

Emily and Connie both sighed with relief as their holes were emptied. Janice had said that was the last item she needed to display. Maybe she was done with them.

Janice wasn't done, though. She turned to the women and they both groaned when she told them it was game time. She told them to get back into their original positions. She wanted them facing the desk about 5 feet from it. Both ladies moved where they were supposed to. Then they both knelt down and pulled their asses open again. God Emily was tired of displaying her anus.

Janice told Tony that she had come up with a new way to play Ping-Pong. She reached into her bag and she pulled out a Ping-Pong paddle. Then she pulled out two sets of Ping-Pong balls. Each set consisted of three balls strung together, with about a foot of string between the balls. One end of the string ended with a ball. The other end had about a foot of string attached to the last ball, with a pull ring on the end of it. After that, Janice told both women that as long as they stayed bent way over, they could let go of their bottoms. Emily and Connie released there cheeks and gratefully felt their bottoms close.

Then Janice explained the rules of the game to Emily and Connie. "You will each have five turns. On each turn you will ask me to either paddle your bottom, or to allow you to shove one of those balls up your butt. If you ask politely I will do as you ask. If you do not, I will paddle your butt and then shove one of the balls up it myself. Asking politely involves saying please, not addressing me by my first name, and specifying exactly what you want. Of course, as there are only 3 balls, you will each get paddled at least twice. Are there any questions?"

Connie timidly asked how one of them won the game. Janice had to laugh. "Neither of you win the game. Tony and I win by getting to watch you stick those Ping-Pong balls up your butts. Now, who should go first?" Janice tapped her foot for a moment. Then she said that Emily should go first, as the senior wife present.

Janice picked up a string of balls and the paddle. Then she walked in front of Emily and looked down at her. "Your turn, Mrs. Parker, which will it be?" Emily just snarled at her that she would never beg her for either of those things. Janice just shook her head, and told Emily that was a big mistake.

Emily watched Janice walk behind her. She saw Janice pick up the Ping-Pong paddle. Emily wasn't worried. It would hurt, but she'd been spanked many times already. There was no way she would beg Janice to allow her to shove a Ping-Pong ball up her own anus. Emily braced herself as Janice lifted the paddle and swung. She heard the loud SPLAT! a second before she really felt it. Then Emily felt her bottom explode.

Emily couldn't make a sound. All she could feel was the fire covering her entire bottom. Then, before she could react, the second blow hit. This time Emily screamed. She fell onto her stomach. Janice just followed her down and landed the third shot dead center on her prone butt. Emily shrieked again and almost flew into the air. Anything to escape that horrible paddle. Janice just waited until she settled again, and then SPLAT! The paddle hit right across the crack of Emily's bottom again. Emily tried to squirm forward or roll over. Janice just put a knee in her back to hold her there. Then she took careful aim and landed one last swat right on target. Then Janice let go of Emily. Emily squirmed and writhed and kicked. Her bottom was absolutely burning. Tony laughed when he realized that he could see a bright red mark the exact shape of the paddle on Emily's bottom. It was almost a minute before Emily was able to lay still.

When Emily finally was able to catch her breath and stop wriggling, she couldn't believe what had happened. Her bottom was burning so badly, she didn't think she'd ever sit again. She had forgotten what else was coming until she felt Janice's hands on her cheeks. She started to try to pull away, but Janice raised that paddle again. Emily didn't dare move. Anything was better that hearing another SPLAT! Janice was peeling her cheeks apart. There was a large object pushed against her rectum. Janice was pushing on it. IT WAS GOING IN. Emily had to take a deep breath as she felt the Ping-Pong ball come to rest inside her anus. She could feel the string hanging out of her. Emily tried not to cry as Janice moved away from her.

Janice turned to Connie and told her it was her turn. Connie had planned to take the paddle until she heard Emily scream. She decided it must be a lot worse than she thought. Suddenly, pushing a Ping-Pong ball up her ass didn't sound so bad. Connie took a deep breath and made sure to remember how she was supposed to ask. "Please Mrs. McGilney, may I shove one of those balls up my ass?" Janice told that she most certainly could and handed her the other string of balls

Connie took the string and placed the first ball at the entrance of her anus. She pushed, but it didn't want to go in. Janice asked Connie if she needed help. She told Connie that she was sure she could shove it up there. Connie just shook her head no. She knew how hard Janice would push. Connie increased the pressure on the ball until, all of a sudden, it popped right in. Tony had to laugh again as he saw Connie's eyes open wide as the ball popped into her butt.

Janice went back to Emily and told her it was her turn again. Emily had no pride left. She'd do anything to avoid that paddle again. She quickly begged Mrs. McGilney to let her shove one of those balls up her butt. Janice teased Emily by telling her she wasn't sure that she really wanted to do it. Emily kept begging. "Oh please Mrs. McGilney. I really want to stick one of those ball in my ass." Janice finally laughed and told Emily to go ahead.

Emily grabbed the next ball hanging on the string. She pushed it against her anus until it popped in. Emily felt it push the first ball farther back. Janice told Emily that some of the string was hanging out between the balls, and Emily had to reach back and find the loose string. Then she carefully tucked it into her hole. When it was over, Emily laid down on her stomach moaning.

Then it was Connie's turn again. Connie was still a little stunned from having pushed that ball up her butt, but that was still better than the paddle. She begged again, "Please Janice, may I shove another ball up my ass?” Connie saw Janice frown. Then she realized what she had said. "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I MEANT MRS. MCGILNEY!!!!” But Janice was reaching for the paddle. Connie continued to beg, "PLEASE LET ME STICK A BALL IN MY ASS, PLEASE, I WANT TO SHOVE IT IN MY ASS, I REALLY DO!!!"

Janice just told Connie she was sorry, but she had explained the rules. Connie saw Janice pull the paddle back. She braced herself for the blow, but it didn't come. Connie looked over her shoulder and Janice was shaking her head. Thank God, she wasn't going to paddle her after all. Then Janice told her what her problem really was. She didn't want to hit the string of balls hanging out of Connie's butt. Janice told Connie she was trying to figure out what to do. Connie just begged her again to not paddle her.

Connie kept begging, but then Janice told her she had a solution. Janice grabbed the next ball on the string. Connie felt a light tug on the ball in her butt. Then she felt the other ball being pushed into her vagina. Janice was laughing and telling Connie how nice it was for her to have another storage area ready to hold that string out of the way while she was paddled. Connie put her head down and started to cry. She knew Tony could see the string of balls tucked into both her holes. She was so devastated, she forgot about Janice, until SPLAT!!

The paddle connected with Connie's ass and Connie completely forgot about the balls. All she was aware of at that instant was her bottom. She tried to take a breath, when SPLAT!, the paddle connected again. Connie dropped to the ground on her stomach. Her bottom was blazing. She couldn't think straight. SPLAT! Connie couldn't stand it. Her body flew into the air. She rolled onto her back to protect her bottom. Then her bottom landed on the carpet, and she had to get off it. She jumped again and rolled over again. Janice had been waiting for that second roll. She took careful aim and SPLAT! Connie shrieked and jumped to her feet. She absolutely couldn't think. She just hopped around rubbing her butt. Connie didn't think her bottom would ever stop burning. Janice just waited for Connie to settle down. It was too much fun watching to stop her. The second ball had pulled out of Connie's vagina, and that string of balls sticking out of her butt was flying around as Connie hopped.

Finally, Connie stood still. Then Janice told her to get back down. "You have one more coming. I should give you extras for getting up, but I'm feeling generous. Get back on your knees then tuck that second ball back into your pussy and bend over. If you are nicely in position before I count 3, I will only give you one more. If not, I'll start the whole 5 over."

Connie knew there was no way she could take five more. Carefully she got down on her knees. Then she reached between her legs and found the string of balls hanging down. Connie found the middle ball and pressed it into her vagina until it was out of sight. Then she bent way over and waited. SPLAT! Connie shrieked as the paddle hit one last time. She fell onto her stomach and reached back to rub her bottom again. Janice moved back to Emily while Connie tried to put out the fire in her ass.

After watching Connie's paddling, and remembering her own, Emily didn't even consider any other option. Quickly she properly begged to be allowed to stuff the last ball up her ass. Janice nodded and Emily found the ball and put it where it went. In a moment, Emily was laying back down moaning again. She felt completely stuffed. Connie quickly followed Emily's example, and by the end of the third turn, both women had all three balls buried in their asses.

Then Janice told them it was time for round 4. She walked over to Emily and picked up the paddle. Emily literally got down on her knees and begged Janice not to paddle her again. Janice told her she was sorry, but Emily was out of balls. Emily kept pleading, "Please give me another one, I'll shove it in there. PLEASE GIVE ME ANYTHING!!! I'LL SHOVE ANYTHING IN!! JUST PLEASE DON'T PADDLE ME AGAIN!!!"

Janice just shook her head. "You knew the rules, Emily. Now get into position or it will be ten instead of just 5." Emily turned around and bent over. She knew she couldn't take 10. Janice took the ring hanging out of Emily's butt and tucked it into the hole so it was out of the way. Then she took aim. Emily was already crying when the first one hit. Emily screamed and fell down onto her stomach. She started to wriggle but Janice just put her knee into Emily's back so she couldn't move. Janice waited a moment, took aim, and then quickly SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! She quickly whacked that huge ass 4 times. Then she watched those huge cheeks bounce and wiggle. God this was fun.

Janice left Emily rolling on the floor and walked back to Connie. Connie was already bent over waiting. She was crying but she knew there was no escape. All she could do was get Janice to give her even more blows. So Connie just waited for what she knew was coming.

Connie felt a tug on the string hanging out of her. Then she felt Janice tucking the ring into her anus. Her hole closed and the whole string was in there. A moment later, SPLAT! Connie screamed. She couldn't help it. It hurt so bad. SPLAT! Connie fell down onto her stomach. Her ass was on fire. She tried to roll over, but Janice had placed a knee in her back. Connie couldn't move. She saw Janice lifting the paddle and she screamed before it even landed. SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! Connie couldn't believe how it burned. Those last whacks had come so quickly she hadn't had time to react, but when Janice let go of her, she just grabbed her bottom and began to roll over and over.

Janice had to wait over three minutes for both women to come to a stop. Then she quietly said round 5. Both women grabbed their bottoms and began to beg Janice not to hit them anymore. They both cried that they just couldn't take it.

Janice waited a few seconds, and then quietly asked the women if they would like the game to be over. Emily and Connie both just started saying, "Yes, Oh yes" over and over.

Janice told them she would give them another task if they preferred. Both women just said anything. Janice told the ladies to get up. Then she told them to ask her nicely to lock those balls in their butts. Emily and Connie only hesitated a moment before the fire in their bottoms quickly convinced them. Both of them made the required request.

Janice told the ladies to go get their pants on and to come back. Emily and Connie slowly made their way back to the door and put their bottoms on. The walk back was even slower. It was so uncomfortable with their pants holding all those balls up their butts. When they got back, Janice pulled out two new combination locks. She quickly locked each woman's pants on. There was no way either Emily or Connie was getting those Ping-Pong balls out of her ass until those locks were released.

Both women asked if they could please leave, but Janice told them that she had to explain the next step to them. "We're reaching the end of this game. Neither of you have anymore interesting parts to lose. So frankly Tony and I have no reason to give you anymore time. You both owe the casino a great amount of money. Tony and I have discussed it and we have come up with a solution. We believe that we could sell the tapes of all your little adventures here and easily raise the money to pay your debts. What do you ladies think?"

Janice almost had to cover her ears over the shrieking. Both women screamed that they couldn't stand for people to see them like this. They both begged Janice to give them some more time. She could do anything with them she wanted, if she just wouldn't sell those tapes of them being humiliated.

Janice waited for them to catch their breaths. Then she told Connie and Emily that if they felt that strongly about it, she did have another option. Both women just said anything. Janice looked at the two topless women and said all right. "Those two nice pairs of boobs are still out. If each of you will nicely bounce her own boobs for 5 seconds, I will tell you the other option." Before Janice even finished speaking, both women had put their hands under their boobs and starting bouncing them up and down as fast as they possibly could.

Janice had to laugh as she watched those tits flying around. Finally the boobs came to rest and Janice stopped laughing. "All right ladies here's what will happen. Next Monday there will be a tournament. It won't be here, this room isn't big enough. I'll call you later this week and tell you where to come. Don't bother to try to raise any money, your debts are considered past due now, and no payments will be accepted before the tournament. The only reason we're waiting another week is that it will take me that long to get everything set up."

Both ladies were completely confused, but Janice continued. "The tournament will pit the two of you against each other in 5 games. The woman who wins at least three of them is the winner. The winner of the tournament will have her entire debt paid. She will also win back all the money she lost. The loser..., well the loser is just out of luck. Now, since this is a tournament it will have an audience. Tony will invite at least twenty of his best clients to watch the show. Are there any questions?"

Emily and Connie looked at each other, and Emily quietly asked what the games would be. Janice told her that she hadn't worked them all out yet. Part of it would depend on what equipment she could procure and get set up. "I will tell you this, however, all the games will involve the use of your boobs, or your holes, or both. So if I were you, I'd go home and get into shape. You might want to work on both those tight little holes, and get them to where they can both hold as much as possible."

Janice and Tony both had to laugh at the astonished look on their two guests' faces. It had just sunk in to both women that they were going to be asked to perform with their private parts in front of an audience of strangers. Janice reminded them that they didn't have to do this. She and Tony would be happy to sell the tapes and raise the money that way. In fact, unless both women agreed, the deal was off.