Casino Setup Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and Connie both looked at each other. Then Connie said she was in. Emily hesitated a moment longer, but she knew it was inevitable. She couldn't have those tapes seen by people she knew. Emily just shook her head and said she was in too.

Janice told them that they had made an excellent decision. "As I said, I will call you next week and tell you where to come. You are to specifically arrive in a button up shirt, jeans, underwear obviously, and running shoes. Oh and bring back the locks, too. Which reminds me, I will leave the combinations to those locks on your answering machines. Now as long as those nipples are still out, Tony why don't you do the honors?"

Tony laughed and came over. He grabbed a nipple from each woman and walked them over to the door. The ladies dressed as quickly as they could and left. Tony walked back over to Janice. He just smiled at her. "You really are a treasure. You know if you ever get tired of that husband of yours, I could take care of you at least as well."

Janice smiled back. She told him it was an interesting offer and she would give it some serious thought. She started to leave, but Tony pulled her back to him and kissed her deeply. Janice smiled again. "Don't rush me, I really will think about it. In the meantime, enjoy the show."

Tony smiled and said he understood, and Janice told him she had to go. "I have a lot of work to do before Monday. Oh, by the way, I'll need money to set this up." Tony told her it was no problem. He handed her a company credit card and told her to spend whatever she needed. Janice laughed and asked if he really trusted her that much. Tony told her it wasn't a matter of trust. After what she had done, if she wanted to spend some on herself, she was welcome to it.

Connie and Emily weren't nearly so cheerful on their separate journeys home. They both found that it was a little difficult to sit comfortably behind the wheel when your bottom has been blistered by a Ping-Pong paddle, and you have a string of Ping-Pong balls up your butt. Finally, both women made it home. They each ran to their answering machines and found that Janice had played one last trick. She had left Connie's combination with Emily and Emily's with Connie. Connie had gotten home a little after Emily. By the time she had played her message her phone was already ringing.

As miserable as both stuffed women were, neither trusted the other. It was over fifteen minutes before they managed to swap combinations. Emily ran into her bathroom and unlocked her pants. As soon as she had them down she reached into her anus and found the ring. She pulled it out and put her finger in the ring. Slowly she pulled the string of balls out of her ass. She threw the awful thing into the trash and then ran a hot bath. She hoped soaking her bottom would take some of the sting out of it.

Connie, on the other hand, didn't even walk away from the phone. As soon as she had the combination, she got her pants down and fished that ring out of her anus. As soon as she had it, she put a finger in it and pulled as hard as she could. Connie shrieked as the balls came flying out of her butt. Like Emily's set, Connie’s string of balls quickly found the trash. Then Connie went to the same place she seemed to end up every week. On her bed, on her stomach, crying.

Both women spent the rest of the day trying to find some way to cool their burning bottoms, but it was no use. Neither woman came anywhere near being able to sit anytime that day.