All Comments on 'Cassandra's First Lesson Ch. 2'

by Bluesmanii

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rad'lRad'labout 19 years ago
Enjoyed it more than Ch. 1

Enjoyed this Chapter more than the first because there was a little build up to the action; some setting of the stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTAF ?? Nope ALL of the nope

Despite how well written and engaging this story is I’d be out of there in a bloody flash. In part one there was a presumption on my part (stupid me!) that everything was in order SSC. (As soon as I read that I ditched the rest of the story) In part 2, we discover that’s not the case, I mean WTAF!! How does he even presume to think he can know her well enough after one brief visit, it’s ridiculous? Safe words are common practice for a damned good reason. NEVER EVER submit to a retarded arsehole who won’t use safe words.

Communication is the ONLY way that BDSM works as well as it does, if that’s not present then physical/emotional distress/injury/death is on the cards and that’s because you’re not in a D/s relationship. The would be ‘sub’ is an actual slave/ fucktoy and the would be Dom/Domme doesn’t give a flying fuck about the health and well-being of the ‘sub’.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous